Saving My Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take them off."

She didn't hesitate for a second, standing up and sliding off her shorts and panties, handing me the latter, before pulling up her shorts. Snuggling into me, the pair she had been wearing were light blue and were soaking as well. I lifted them to my nose and inhaled her scent for the first time. It was delightful. Gazing at her, her eyes told me everything I needed to know. I could have stripped her naked and done anything I wanted to her.

"Does my brother like my scent?"

"I'm keeping these for now, Sally, because I haven't smelled pussy this good in a long time."

Straddling my lap again, she would have felt my erection easily. Gazing into my eyes, she started to rub herself against it and I simply couldn't find it in myself to stop her. I didn't avert my eyes from hers though I could see the excitement building, making delightful little noises as she was clearly getting excited. "My god, Mark," she moaned softly.

Moving my hands to her arse, I stood up and lifted her with me, her legs immediately wrapping around me as I carried her to my bedroom. Kicking the door shut behind me, I sat her down on the bed, ripping off her shorts as she lifted up her shirt to reveal her naked form. Joining her on the bed, I knew my little sister needed to get off and she needed it to be with me.

"No sex," I said softly, "But can you handle a good fondle?"

"I don't care what you do, just get me off, Mark."

Leaving a soft kiss on her lips, I ran my fingers up and down her body, avoiding her breasts though her nipples looked achingly hard. Telling her to give those a good squeeze and pull, I ran my fingers down to her pussy, feeling her open her legs as I felt the warmth first before I ran my fingers gently over her mound and slit. The gasp told me she loved my touch, her eyes almost staring into mine as I relied on my touch and how she reacted.

"I love you," she whispered, "I love you so much. I can't wait until you make love to me."

"I'm glad you said that and not fuck."

"You'll never just fuck me. My brother will always make love to me." She paused before adding, "When he finally gets around to doing it."

I could have just fondled her. When I slid a finger inside her, she made such a moan, my cock almost tore through the fabric of my shorts from the excitement. She needed me to kiss her again as I knew Mum and Charlotte would eventually hear us. Sliding a second finger inside her, I turned my hand in a way that I could find her special spot while I give her clit some attention.

When she whimpered, I had to kiss her again, feeling her legs spread even wider, leaning into me even more as her hand wrapped around the back of my head. "Don't stop," she moaned softly, "I'm close already."

I was a good thing I still had a t-shirt and shorts on, otherwise I would have slid my cock inside her once I made her orgasm. Making my little sister orgasm was beautiful though, feeling the walls of her pussy clench me as the orgasm hit. She cried out, and by that stage, I don't think either of us cared. We kept kissing as my fingers didn't stop, my sister wanting more of just my fingers.

"I'd go down on you but then we won't be leaving until tomorrow morning," I said softly, "And I'm sure dinner will be ready soon." Taking my fingers from her pussy, I slid them into my mouth and made an appreciative moan. "But my little sister tastes delightful."

She turned onto her side and cuddled me, unable to stop smiling. Caressing her back, we remained lying like that until there was a knock at the door. Charlotte poked her head through the open gap, smiling at us. "Have fun, you two?" Sally blushed, burying her head against my chest. "If you're wondering, Sally isn't quiet when she enjoys an orgasm."

Gesturing for Charlotte to walk in, I was thankful she was smiling. "You're joining me tonight?" I asked.

When she turned shy, she was as adorable as her younger sister. "Is that okay?" she asked, her voice very quiet, even timid, almost scared I'd say no.

"Charlotte, you're joining me in here tonight."

Her face lit up before she glanced at her sister beside me. "Mum said dinner will be ready in five. She wasn't sure if Sally would be joining us naked or not."

"I'll get dressed," Sally mumbled into my chest, "Just enjoying big brother hugs."

"And a big brother orgasm, from the sounds of it," Charlotte retorted in good humour.

"Wait until he makes you cum, Charlie," Sally giggled, "My god, I haven't cum that hard in yonks."

Sally did put on some clothes as we joined the others in the kitchen a few minutes later. Charlotte smiled at us while I think reality hit home for our mother. She smiled at me but although I'd only be home a few days, I still knew her well enough. She asked my sisters to leave me with her at the table. Both sisters were immediately concerned, considering the glances that were sent my way.

Mum moved from her chair to sit next to me, turning towards her as she took one of my hands in both of hers. "Sorry, baby, just hearing Sally and knowing you were fooling around... I knew how she felt about you a long time ago. I knew she watched the things you did with Bethany on camera. I never tried to talk her out of it because you were with your girlfriend, and I honestly thought she'd get over it and move on... But when I found some of your films in her room, I thought it would remain harmless. Until you moved back here."

"What do you want me to do?"

She smiled and stroked my cheek. "Love your sisters. Sally needs you more than anyone else on this planet. Charlotte has tried to find a man like her younger brother and failed at every turn. The man she married... I'm still not sure what she saw in him."

Squeezing her hand, I asked, "What about you?"

"Talking about fooling around with my own son is one thing, Mark. It's another actually doing it. Would you want to see this old body of mine naked anyway?"

"Mum, you were rocking that bikini the other day. Trust me, you're hot."

Her face lit up as she asked, "Really?"

"Hell yes." Standing up, I took her hand and walked into the living room, sitting on the couch. Mum sat next to me, making her giggle when I easily picked her up and had her straddle my lap. "Mum, when were you last intimate with someone?"

There was immediate colour in her cheeks, left wondering if it was embarrassment at my question or if she hadn't been intimate for longer than I thought. She finally took a deep breath and smiled shyly. "At least five years since I've laid with a man, Mark. And the last time wasn't good. I went on half a dozen dates with him before I was willing to sleep with him, and he was nothing but a two pump chump. Had the gall to lay next to me and ask 'Was it good for you?' I'm just glad I made him wear a condom."

"Mum, I have to ask as Sally mentioned something. I know how she feels about me. She's been very honest..."

"And she wasn't shy about it. You were just oblivious due to being with Bethany, then you were overseas and her infatuation turned into the 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' love."

"And Charlotte?"

"She's slowly come around to understanding how she feels about you too. She married her ex-husband in the hope she'd simply move on."

"Sally, I kind of understand, but I don't get Charlotte being in love with me."

"That's why you will share a bed with her tonight as she will confess."

Lifting Mum's chin, I made sure her eyes met mine. "And you?" I asked softly.

"I'm being a foolish old woman, thinking..."

I cut her off by laying a soft kiss on her lips. She couldn't stop smiling as she kissed me back. It wasn't entirely chaste, but was certainly no kiss a mother and son would normally share. "I'll be honest about one thing, Mum. Loretta and I loved to roleplay. She loved it when I called her 'Mum' or 'Mother' when we were being intimate."

"You said you haven't made love..."

"Maybe I'm being harsh on some of those I've been with. I've fucked a lot, Mum. Not just on camera. If a group of women recognised me, they'd all want to go home with me at the end of the night. But when it was just me and Loretta, or me and Clarice, just the two of us in a bedroom, it was intimate but I can't say 'make love' as I wasn't in love, though I did love them."

"What about those two young women you lived with last?"

"Oh, Melody was a complete delight. I was just trying to keep her safe, and she loved nothing more than snuggling with me at night. Mary-Jane was very much her own woman, but she appreciated the advice I gave her. That was just sex, Mum."

"Would you ever consider... Maybe imagine I'm Loretta..."

"Why would I do that when I can just look at you, Mum? You're gorgeous, Mum. Please trust me on that. I've seen so much fakery where I was living for years. You're all natural and you look better for it. Okay?"

She relaxed into my chest. Sure, my mother straddling my lap would look weird to nearly everyone else, but there was actually nothing sexual going on. She didn't seem to be turned on, and I wasn't hard. Maybe if we'd started making out, my body would definitely react. So we cuddled until she mentioned getting ready for bed as she had work the next morning. Kissing my cheek, she whispered she loved me and how happy she was that I was finally home again, before watching her walk away.

In bed later that evening, now over the jet-lag but ensuring I was now keeping a regular sleep schedule, the knock at the door was so light, I almost missed it. Lying on my side, I called my older sister into the room. She slipped inside, closing the door lightly behind her, and I noticed the colour on her cheeks immediately.

"Hi," she whispered.

"You okay, Charlie?"

"I'm nervous. Sally has always known what she wants." She took a few faltering steps in my direction, the silk negligee showing off plenty of skin while highlighting her womanly curves. She was nearly eighteen months older than me, but our relationship had never been more than that of close siblings. She met my eyes and the smile was adorably shy. "Can I sleep with my little brother tonight?"

"Did Sally tell you how I sleep?"

She giggled and I think my heart almost stopped. Both sisters sounded alike when giggling. "I think she almost wet herself with excitement when she slid into bed with you."

Pulling back the sheets, I could see her making a conscious effort not to look down my body, but her smile was infectious as she joined me on the bed, spooning back against me. Covering her with the sheets, I felt the skin of her arse cheeks and I wondered if she had come without panties. Feeling her snuggle back against me, I wrapped my right arm around her, kissing her cheek, inhaling the scent of her shampoo and body wash, the smells of fruit in my nostrils.

Her negligee felt fantastic at my fingertips, running my fingers up and down her body before I slid them underneath her negligee and felt the soft, warm skin. Her breath caught for a moment as I ran my hand down, feeling the shaved hairs just above her pussy. When she lifted her right leg, resting it on top of mine, I had complete access to her.

"You sure?" I whispered into her ear.

"Just touch me, Mark. And I can feel you're hard."

"I have a gorgeous woman in bed with me. Of course I'm hard."

"Even if it's your older sister."

Pressing into her, she gasped as I cupped her pussy, feeling the warmth and the fact she was wet. "Because you're my sister," I growled quietly into her ear.

Moving my hand back to her stomach, I continued to just caress her body, but I focused on kissing her neck, enjoying the soft moans she made as her entire body was on fire. What I was finding, the nigh prior with Sally, and now with my other sister, was that I genuinely loved who I was with. I didn't have those feelings very often when on the other side of the Pacific.

"Touch me, Mark. Please touch me," she whimpered. She turned her head so I could see her eyes. "It's okay, Mark. I want you to. Do you want to touch me? Touch your older sister like you did your younger one?"

I touched her and the jolt she made in my arms would normally have made me laugh. But she released such a moan, she felt my cock throb against her as I slowly fondled her pussy. She was so wet, and she felt like a furnace. I kissed her again as she rolled onto her back, sliding off her negligee so I could got a good look at her full breasts. They were milky white, suggesting she didn't sunbathe topless. Her nipples were hard and I couldn't resist taking one in her mouth.

"Fuck, I want your big dick right now," she murmured, "But Sally should get you first like that. She's loved you for so long."

"And you?"

"Despite what you think about yourself, you're still the sweet and kind little brother I remember."

I kissed her again, sliding my tongue into her mouth, feeling her hand rest on the back of my head as I finally slid a finger inside her. She gasped into my mouth before moaning, breaking the kiss so I could look down to see the fact I was now fingering my older sister. She quickly accepted a second finger, turning my hand enough that I could ever so gently fondle her clit.

She whispered for me to remain gentle. Then she smiled and remembered that I was usually like that, camera or not. In fact, it was usually off camera, in the privacy of the bedroom, that I would get dominant if that's what a lover wanted. But I hated seeing women being choked, slapped, spat on, all sorts of nasty shit on camera. I knew it gave impressionable young men the wrong idea about sex.

"Can't believe my little brother has two fingers in my pussy," she moaned, "And he's going to make me cum."

"I love you, Charlie."

"Call me Lottie, Mark. That will be your name for me. Everyone else can call me Charlie. But I love you too, Mark." She giggled and whispered, "Or should that be Bruce."

Rolling so I sat on my knees between her legs, I gazed down at her body. More curves than her younger sister, but Charlotte was also taller than her. I enjoyed the fur above her pussy, again different to her sister. Leaning down to kiss her, I smiled as I upped the tempo as I fingered her, her chocolate brown eyes gazing into mine. She used to be brunette like her younger sister, but now coloured it almost raven black. Again her paler skin, it looked fantastic. Her nipples were still incredibly pink.

She moaned softly as she squeezed my fingers. I knew she was getting close. "God, I wish it was your dick inside me," she said softly, "But I promised Sally..."

"How about something else besides my dick then?"

Kissing her again, I lowered my mouth to her breasts, giving them attention again, and it was what set off her first orgasm. She covered her mouth to quieten her moans, her body convulsing, as I continued to kiss down her body. Reaching the trimmed fur above her pussy, I removed my fingers and sucked them clean, before lowering my mouth to her pussy, running my tongue slowly along her slit. The whimper she released made my cock throb again. In that moment, I wanted to make love with my older sister, but if she'd made a promise to Sally, I wouldn't force her to break it.

"Yes," she hissed, "Too long..."

"That's a crime, Lottie. Your pussy is gorgeous."

I think she choked back a sob at the compliment, sitting up on an elbow as her other hand run through my hair. Gazing up into her brown eyes, she smiled at me as I wrapped a hand around each thigh and went to town on her, ignoring her clit for the moment, focusing on just enjoying her taste and the reactions of her body to anything I was doing. I'd always loved eating pussy. I thought I was good with Bethany, but it was with Loretta that I truly learned my pussy eating stripes. Well, her and one or two of her mature friends.

Once I sensed she was ready, I slid my fingers back inside her, curling them as I knew where her spot was already, as I focused on her clit. Didn't take long to figure out how she liked her clit played with. Every woman was different. My sister liked soft licks from bottom to top. Within a couple of minutes, she went off like a firecracker. This time, she didn't cover her mouth, so Sally would have heard her. Hell, Mum probably did as well.

"Don't stop... Make me cum again..."

What my older sister wants, she gets. I didn't relent, one orgasm seeming to roll into the next, until she almost crushed my head with her thighs and I knew I had to stop. Kissing up her body, she smiled at me before we heard a cleared throat, both of us turning to the door to see our younger sister standing there, hand down her panties, other hand underneath her thin tank top.

"Fuck, that was so hot," Sally whispered, "I'll leave you to it. I just had to watch for a few minutes."

"You can stay," Charlotte replied.

Sally smiled, sauntering over and kissing her sister on the forehead. "No, you get him tonight as agreed." She offered me her fingers though, tasting my little sister again. "But that's a taster for tomorrow, because you better be aware that you'll be eating my pussy tomorrow night."

As soon as Sally closed the door, I leaned across to turn off the lamp as Charlotte snuggled into my body. She was rather warm and a little damp from sweat, but I'd experienced far worse things in my life. Her hair still smelled of her fruit scented shampoo, and I loved the smell of sex that lingered in the air. To be honest, I could smell pussy all day and never not love it.

Waking in the morning, she was spooned against me again, my cock poking her in the back. "Jesus, Mark. No wonder they wanted you in films."

"Yet there were plenty of guys longer and thicker. Trust me, in the porn world, I'm average."

She turned around to meet my eyes, giggling away. "My ex-husband was tiny compared to you, Mark," she said, her fingers caressing my cock. I shuddered at how soft her fingers were. "I'd love to suck your cock right now, but I have to get up for work."

Kissing me one last time, she slid out of bed and I watched her naked butt walk towards the door. Within thirty seconds of her disappearing, Sally poked her head through the gap and skipped across my room, jumping onto my bed and straddling me. She was naked, of course, rubbing her pussy against my shaft. I groaned again as I'm fairly sure she was ready for me to fuck her right there and then.

"Sally, leave your brother alone," Mum said from the doorway, "If you want him to fuck you, wait until later." I glanced at her and was surprised to see her smile. "Maybe you'd like to join your mother tonight?"

"You're serious?"

"Mum needs a good seeing to," Sally whispered, leaning forward to kiss the tip of my nose, "But I get you first."

"I just want a handsome young man to cuddle me all night. And that means you'll be wearing something to cover that big cock of yours," Mum stated.

"Can I ride your face?" Sally wondered.

Mum scoffed but said, "Sally, you have work. You're old enough I shouldn't have to be telling you this!"

"He'll get me off in five minutes. I'm so fucking horny right now."

I tapped my mouth. "Get on, sweetie. I can't wait to taste my little sister again."

She was smaller and lighter than her older sister, so as her pussy came into view, seeing how wet she already was, I licked my lips as she lowered herself down. She whimpered once I had figured out what she loved, one of her hands holding my head in place as she gyrated on my mouth. She cried out more than once and enjoyed more than one orgasm. She eventually had to tear herself away from my mouth but only so she could rest on my chest.

"Wow," she whispered, "No wonder Charlie wouldn't shut up last night!"

"That was just a taster."

"Sleep with Mum tonight, Mark. She's missed you just as much, though if you want to eat my pussy again when I get home."

"I'll make you cum before dinner."

1...34567...10