Saving My Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything for my little sister."

"And I always will be that most of all. I love you."

"Love you and see you tomorrow."

Getting into the taxi, we waved farewell before Mum leaned into me. "Are you happy, Mark?" she asked after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"Can't remember being happier, Mum. Made some mistakes in my life but, to be honest, I can't regret them, because every choice I made, every decision taken, led me here to this moment. Know how I mentioned my conscience and soul in those bad days early on? Well, I think both are clear and clean now."

She kissed my cheek and snuggled into me more. "I'm proud of you, Mark. And I love you so much."

"Thanks for saving me, Mum."

I don't think they'd ever understand how much it meant to me, the day they showed up on my doorstep when I was at my lowest ebb, but I'd endeavour to love them with everything I had for the rest of my life.

1...5678910