Saving My Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the lights came on, she was just about with it to walk with me. Staggering down the stairs to street level, she stopped and pulled me in to kiss her. "Thank you," she whispered, "I never experienced anything like that when I was younger. I was too focused on studying and missed out on a lot of fun."

"What would you like to do next?"

"Well, I'm going to go home, and my boyfriend is going to sneak into my room so he can fuck me."

We grabbed a taxi that took us all the way home. As she wandered to the front door, I paid the taxi then waited outside. Thankfully, we lived in a normal house, though I'd have to detach the fly screen to get into her room. I waited a few minutes until she sent me a text, letting me know she was going to bed and that I'd have to keep the noise down.

It was a lot of fun sneaking into her room. She was really into the role, shushing me more than once as I took off the fly screen, replacing it once I was inside. She was still wearing the same clothes, though had taken off her shoes.

"Mum's in the living room. But my virgin pussy is yours, Mark."

God, the idea of actually playing the role of taking my sister's cherry was a larger turn on than I'd admit. Having gotten the foreplay done at the cinema, it was obvious that my sister didn't want anything else except for me to make love. But I didn't want to rush it, kissing her deeply as I slowly undid the buttons of her shirt, the sheet white bra showing off her pink nipples, the size of a dollar coin, her nipples hard and pointing out. Taking off her skirt I remembered I'd taken off her panties, lowering my face so I could inhale her scent again. She giggled when doing that.

"Ready to take my virginity, little brother? My untouched pussy needs you."

"You know I've been with others, Lottie. I hope you don't mind."

She smiled as I leaned up and kissed her. "Who could resist my handsome hunk of a brother? But I had to keep my pussy fresh and tight for you."

Slowly sinking my cock, I realised how much it meant as she bit her bottom lip to keep her emotions in check. I kissed her again and caressed her face as she was as tight as her little sister. It was only when I was buried that we both released a breath. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed, before covering her mouth, "Fucking hell, Mark," she added quietly, "I've never had anyone this big inside me."

Before I could move, there was a knock at the door. Mum playing her role perfectly. "Are you okay in there, Charlie? I heard you shouting."

I moved inside her, causing my sister to moan. "I'm... I'm okay, Mum." She moaned again. "Oh my god," she groaned.

"Are you sure? Can I come in?"

"No, Mum! I'm fine!" I moved faster and she couldn't hold back. "Oh god, fuck me, Mark."

Mum laughed out loud and couldn't hold up the pretence any longer. "You kids have fun. Love you both."

Lifting her legs over my shoulders, my sister wanted me to fuck her, so I fucked her just like she wanted. She was soon screaming out in joy, holding her hands against the pillow as I pounded her harder and harder. Having cum earlier, and with all her orgasms, I was wondering how long it would take us to enjoy our first orgasm while making love. I was going to last a while, so I focused on hitting the right spots in her.

It took a while but I figured it out, the angle to thrust inside her, and it worked like a charm, I lowered her legs just in time so she could spread them wide, her fingers digging into my back as I felt her squeeze my cock. She could barely get a word out by now, feeling her almost convulsing underneath me, whimpering and moaning.

I slowed down so she could recover, and I smiled when she covered my face in soft kisses. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she whispered.

"I love you, Lottie. I'm glad you're happy to share me."

"Sally is my sister and I love her just as much. How could I not share our brother? She wants to share you too."

Charlotte was busy riding me when Sally entered the room. Neither of us cared by them, Sally sitting on her knees on the floor next to the bed as she watched her older sister enjoy her brother's cock. I'd cum in her already by now, and was getting ready to cum again. Charlotte was getting tired by now, her body glistening in sweat, only the low light provided by the lamp providing any illumination.

My older sister wanted to put on a show, sliding off me and getting on her knees, looking back at me. Getting behind her, I slid inside her, grabbed her hips, and did as she requested. I fucked her. I eventually leaned forward enough that I rested a hand just below her neck, driving my cock nice and deep. Then I came inside her and we collapsed onto the bed together, both of needing a moment to catch our breath.

"Holy shit, my little brother can fuck," she stated with a chuckle.

"Yeah, you won't want too much tomorrow. My pussy needed all day to recover," Sally replied. She kissed my cheek before kissing her sister on the forehead. "Now that we've both had him, we'll share him properly going forward."

"Thank you, Sally. I love you."

"I love you too, Charlie. I'll see you two lovebirds in the morning. Oh, clean your cock first if you want me to blow you, Mark. I love to taste myself on your cock, but I don't want to taste other pussy."

"I'll clean him up, don't you worry," Charlotte told her.

We needed a shower as her room was rather warm, Charlotte returning to her room as I walked to the kitchen, a towel around my waist. Mum was making herself a cup of tea before heading to bed. She smiled at me before I hugged her tightly. "Thank you, Mark. I haven't seen my daughters so happy in years," she said softly.

"Next weekend, Mum?"

"I can't wait, Mark. But you're taking me out on a date as my son. Just a mother and son night. When we get home, then... I want to make love with my son." She met my eyes and smiled, leaning up to kiss my cheek. "Go to bed and I'll see you in the morning."

Charlotte was half asleep by the time I returned with a drink for each of us. Placing them on the nightstand, I slid into bed and cuddled her. She whispered how much she loved me before cuddling into me and falling asleep again. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep with her.

The next week was a lot of fun. I got myself a casual gig as a labourer. Physical work that also meant I spent the days outdoors, which I preferred. At night, I relaxed with my family, never having to choose who to spend the night with, as either sister would take my hand, leading me to their or my room. I thought they'd just want to cuddle occasionally, but each night, they wore me and themselves ragged.

Friday night was both sisters, resting their knees on the floor, bent over the bed, both looking back as they wiggled their cute butts in my direction, demanding their brother fuck them until he filled them with his potent seed. Their description had me laughing, though I knew Sally was serious, adamant she wanted kids, and our mother supported her. I knew Charlotte wanted to be a mother, but she also had her career in mind.

Meeting Mum in the kitchen next morning, I sat back in just a pair of shorts, making sure I had a smug grin on my face as she placed a coffee in front of me. "Are they still asleep?"

"I wore them out last night. Confident Sally will be limping in here, complaining about a sore pussy. Charlotte was adamant she wanted anal last night. I warned her it wasn't a good idea, as she was a virgin back there. As soon as I got two fingers inside her, she agreed to do it another time."

I was chewing on some toast when Charlotte walked out, smiling broadly but clearly exhausted. She kissed my cheek before falling into a chair, Mum placing a coffee in front of her. We didn't see Sally until Charlotte had nearly finished her drink. I was right about her hobbling, but she cuddled into my side, leaving a big, wet kiss on my cheek.

"My god, I'm going to love that for the rest of my life, Mark. And if you fuck me like that when trying for a baby, we're taking an entire week of work as you just pump me full of cum anytime you can."

She sat down next to me, placing herself down carefully, Mum placing toast and coffee in front of her too. I spent the rest of the day relaxing, considering I'd been working hard all week too, and I wasn't used to such physically demanding work. It felt good though, and getting paid on Friday was nice, though I was looking forward to attending university. I just hoped I wasn't recognised by anyone in a lecture or class.

Mum was ever so excited, watching her move around the house with a spring in her step all day. It was adorable, my sisters unable to stop chuckling at her behaviour. All Mum wanted was a night out at dinner, but I was surprising her with a show in the city. I dressed in my usual attire for a night out in the city, but Mum walked out of her bathroom in an elegant dress that clung to her mature curves, a plunging neckline that exposed tasteful cleavage, and the heels on her feet gave her more height.

My sisters had to take a couple of pictures before we escaped. Backseat of the taxi, we hardly acted like mother and son, Mum ensuring she sat in the middle, cuddling into me, my arm around her as she rested her head against me. She would occasionally glance at me and smile.

"It's a crime you're single," I whispered into her ear.

"I'm not anymore with you back home with us," she whispered back.

She loved the restaurant I'd selected, proving I knew my mother very well. To say I wined and dined her over the next couple of hours wouldn't be an understatement. The conversation flowed so easily, and as our table had a modicum of privacy, she did ask me a couple of surprising questions about my career.

"What made you star in transgender films?"

"The money and, I'll admit, it did interest me, just to see what it was like," I admitted, "They wanted me to star in a few and they got a couple of the transgirls to talk to me about it. I was adamant I wouldn't be... um, the bottom. Walked off one set when they tried to introduce it in the middle of filming, claiming I had great chemistry with the girl so why not try it. The director was clearly an idiot as you need to prep thoroughly for that."

"Is that why you never want gay for pay? Is that what they call it?"

"Yes, that's what they call it regarding some straight men who'll it for the cheque. But I'm not gay, nor interested, so no amount of money would have me doing it. I know the top stars do make some cracking money, but just like their female counterparts, the more they're willing to do on film, the more they'll be paid. Plus, I was warned by more than one girl that, once you go gay, it's rare I'd return as very few women would be willing to work with me again."

"Because of diseases?"

"Well, everyone is tested regularly, but it only takes one positive result for shit to hit the fan."

"I did notice you never... Well, you were always bareback."

"People hate seeing condoms in porn, and the girls I really trusted always tested a few days before a scene so we got our results back on the important things. Funnily enough, I wore condoms when enjoying casual sex as I trust women I pick up at bars and clubs far less than women I would do porn with. I made sure I had a full test done before I came home with you. I was confirmed completely clean, and that's why I told you all before we started all this. Frankly, I was amazed considering my lifestyle for those last few months."

She took my hand in hers and smiled. "I can't wait to feel you inside me, Mark. The idea of being intimate with you... As I said, those films with Loretta, and a couple of those other mature women. I couldn't help but wish it was me."

"Tonight, Mum. When we get home..."

"I want you to call me 'Mummy' when we make love."

"Kinky side, Mum?"

"One I'd like to explore with you. I know Sally isn't interested in women at all, but Charlotte has insinuated maybe a little fun with her brother and mother."

After dinner, I know she was expecting me to just take her home. So when I led her in a certain direction, she gripped my hand tighter the closer we got to what was our actual destination. I wasn't one for plays or musicals, but I had been checking the State Theatre website for what was playing, and I bought tickets for the performance that evening.

Mum had a blast, holding my arm the entire time. Laughing a lot. Crying occasionally. Leaning into me during a romantic interlude. She was captivated, and I think I spent half the time just watching her reaction to everything. By the time all the actors took their bow, Mum couldn't stop smiling but she gave me a look that suggested I get her home, and I get her home quickly.

She could barely contain herself during the journey home, but we made it home without clothing being torn off. Chuckling as she hurried to the front door, I paid the driver and followed her, finding her lips attached to mine as I opened the door. The living room was thankfully dark and empty as Mum dragged me to her bedroom once the front door was closed and locked.

Sliding off her dress, she smiled as my eyes lit up at the lingerie she was wearing. She was only a month from fifty, and she had the curves of a gorgeous mature woman. Stepping towards her, she smiled as I kissed her, fingers moving to my shirt to help undo the buttons while I slipped off my shoes and socks. Her fingers moved to my trousers, hearing her giggle when she realised I wasn't wearing underwear.

"I only wear underwear around the house occasionally. I prefer commando," I admitted.

Ending up on the bed together, I had to get her lingerie off. Yes, like any man, I loved a woman who wore it, but I wanted what was underneath. Her breasts were larger than either daughter, her nipples darker and her nipples were hard, pointing out like small erasers. Latching onto one, she moaned loudly as her fingers immediately caressed the back of my head.

"That's it, baby. Suck on mummy's tits again," she cooed.

Raising my eyes, I moved a hand down to fondle her above her thin panties. She gasped at my touch, smiling at how wet she already was. Lifting her butt, I helped take them off as I fondled her again, this time feeling how hot and warm she was. She felt wonderful, and I knew I'd have to taste her again. But I continued giving her breasts attention first.

"Does my little boy want to lick mummy's pussy?"

"I'm going to make you cum, Mummy."

Kissing her softly, she caressed my cheek, and all I saw in her eyes was the unconditional love any mother would have for her son. "I love you so much, baby. Thank you for coming home."

"Thank you for saving me, Mum."

"Anything for my little boy. I don't care how tall you are or how old you get, or the fact we'll make love soon, you'll always be my son and little boy in my eyes."

Kissing down her body, she spread her legs wider as I was greeted by the warmth and scent of her pussy. She had a slightly stronger scent than her daughters. No way unpleasant, just different. And her taste, once I started to gently lick her, was also different. A tang, I'd call it, but I loved her taste immediately. Hearing my mother moan as I ate her out was a larger turn on than I thought. Hearing her cry out as I slid a finger inside her, begging her little boy to make her cum... Now I understood why step-incest videos were so popular.

Her clit was now prominent so it was time to really figure her out. I'd eaten her out before a couple of times, but those had been 'Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am' moments. Mum had me all night and we were making love. I figured out what she liked best rather quickly, but teased her more than once, bringing her to the brink before backing off slightly, until she was begging and pleading with me to make her orgasm.

Watching her back arch as her pussy clamped on my fingers was something else, her cries of ecstasy no doubt earning silent applause from my two sisters. Mum begged for me, so being a good son, I did what mother wanted.

"I love your pussy, Mummy," I murmured.

I heard the choked back sob, glancing up to see her blue eyes glistening in the light of the lamp. "I love you so much, baby," she whispered back.

In the end, I think she just had one rolling orgasm, barely able to get out a legible word, just a series of moans and groans before I finally relented, my cock so hard and ready to slide inside her, it was almost painful. Moving up so I was leaning over her, she eventually opened her eyes, immediately smiling as I teased her with the head of my cock.

Her face lit up as I slowly slid my cock inside her, and as soon as I was buried completely, the smile made my heart melt with the love I had for her. I didn't last long that first time we coupled as I was just far too turned on at the mere thought of being inside my mother, journeying back the place I'd left all those years ago. I'd read a few incest stories online and now understood what they were talking about. I felt connections with my sister, but that night with my mother, I truly understood why and how it felt so wonderful and right.

Mum eventually wrapped her legs around me, her fingers caressing my back. I didn't thrust too hard. I didn't need to. I wanted to savour how warm and wonderful she was, and her tightness surprised me. When I cum, Mum giggled at the groan I released. "Was that good, baby?" she asked.

"Fuck... Your pussy is something else, Mummy."

Watching her riding me later, her boobs jiggling as she bounced away, my hands at her hips but my hands appreciating her womanly curves, Mum couldn't wipe the smile off her face. She enjoyed more than one orgasm, and when I started to fondle her butt, she leaned forward and kissed me. "We've discuss it already, Mark. We're all virgins in the household regarding that," she whispered.

"Only if you want to try it."

Filling her again, I was surprised that I stayed rather hard and I wanted more. Noticing my condition, Mum's eyes lit up as she moved down to sit between my knees, taking my cock in her mouth. Her eyes never left mine as she showed me again how skilful she was with my cock, suggesting it was watching my movies and how my co-star treated me that helped her learn how to please me.

Taking my mother from behind was an entirely different experience. Her arse wasn't too big but was perfect for her body. But she looked back and said mummy needs to be fucked hard because she was naughty for allowing her son to cum in her. Then she shook her arse at me again and told me that mummy needed her son to fuck her hard, just like I did occasionally in my movies.

So Mum got what she wanted, her son pounding her hard. She quickly put her hair up in a ponytail so I could hold onto that, before I basically mounted her, my head resting next to hers, as I drove my cock hard and deep. She begged me to keep going as she fondled her clit at the same time, more than one orgasm tearing through her body, before I growled into her ear and came inside her again.

Showering after that, Mum washed me up and down before I returned the favour. Returning to bed, she cuddled into me, her hand continually caressing my face or body. I knew Mum was now totally in love with me, and it showed even more the next day, as she never left me alone. In a good way, and I'd realised since my first time with Sally how much I missed having romance in my life. Being with someone, or three people, who genuinely loved me, as much as I loved them, was making my life so much better.

For the next couple of weeks until I started university, I shared my time as equally as I could, though I had a feeling Charlotte and Mum had agreed that Sally would be my 'girlfriend', for want of a better word. I probably took Sally out on more dates but it was never an issue with Charlotte or Mum, both happy to snuggle up with me at home when they got home from work, and we still found time to be intimate and have fun.