All Comments on 'Saving the Bitch'

by kevinlaroche

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AssmouthloverAssmouthloverover 2 years ago

Sorry but I don’t like this one. He shouldn’t have had to save his bullies for them to stop abusing him and to treat him with basic decency.

And likewise he should have never forgiven them for their years of abuse and disrespect towards him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story would’ve been so much better if he didn’t save the cheer leader but instead kissed the rival cheerleaders or some shit

Bad_Karma91Bad_Karma91almost 2 years ago

Just another small cock story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As if. She tormented him for 7 long years. Then some shit like, befriending him, loving him etc. If its this easy..Then there's not going ro laws against ragging in present day.

And no sane person is going to be friends with his 7 years long time bully, who tormented the living daylights out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where's 'RIN' the rival cheerleader ? The story would have been much more realistic if

its been about "Tyler and Rin", the mc and the rival cheerleader. Rather than the long term 7 whole years bully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"You cock is very small, baby, much smaller than my past hookups, but don't worry, I still love you," As if. If that's true then there's no way she will date him. Sexual compatibility is one of the most important factor in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"You cock is very small, baby, much smaller than my past hookups, but don't worry, I still love you," As if. What about mc? How can a young man in his prime doesn't have any admires, and fling or sexescapades.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 1 year agoAuthor
For anonymous

Sexual compatibility isn’t that important in my marriage. My wife and I aren’t sexually compatible and we still have a great marriage. Love is all that matters. And my male protagonists doesn’t have to be sane.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous