Saving the Day

Story Info
I used my mouth to save the day to my husband's delight.
1.7k words
4.02
27.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma and I am the maid of honour. My best friend was getting married and I was so happy to be asked to be her maid of honour. The wedding was out of town and my husband, Jay, was working and could not make it. I was still confused about him after what I had saw on his computer before I left. I had opened it to check on something and found that he was on a chat room. I skimmed the last few messages and was horrified that he was talking about me. He was telling this random girl that I had a big mouth made for sucking fat cocks. I also saw that he was in the cuckold room.

I was very troubled by this but I was unable to confront him before I left. I was waiting until after the wedding to discuss it. We enjoyed sex together but I had never really enjoyed oral. We had never talked about having other people and I was surprised to find him in these kind of rooms. I did have a large mouth and had always been insecure about it. What I loved about Jay was that he loved my mouth. Was it because of those thoughts he wrote about?

Putting that out of my mind and continued with getting ready. I had my brown hair looking nice and nice red lipstick on my large lips. I looked nice in my light grey dress which showed off the curves of my body. I snapped a picture and sent it to Jay. Just then someone knocked on my door. It was Jane the bride.

"Disaster." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"The limo driver. He said his not been paid." She replied.

"But you have." I told her.

"I know but he said it's not gone though." She moaned.

"Will he take us?" I asked.

"He said he won't. He is about to leave. Please go talk to him." She begged.

"Ok, ok I will see what I can do." I told her.

"Please, if he leaves we will all be later and I don't know what to do." She said close to tears.

"Don't worry just finish getting ready." I said.

I quickly made my way out and found the limo parked in the car park. I found the driver in the back sorting something out. I got into the main seat at the back and shit the door. It was meant to be commanding but it felt kind of lame when I did it.

"I hear we have a miss understanding." I told him.

"No miss understanding." He said. "No payment no service."

"But we have paid." I said.

"Not according to my bank." He replied.

"So you will just leave?" I asked.

"I don't want too. I don't want too lose a job or upset a wedding." He said.

"Then don't leave." I replied.

"I also don't work for free. Bad business." He laughed. I sat back deflated.

"How about me and you make a deal." He said. I sat back up hopeful.

"How about you give me a payment and hopefully the full payment comes in later." He said.

"Ok, how much?" I asked.

"Not money." He said.

"What then?" I asked confused.

"I want a blowjob." He said.

I was too stunned to speak. I sat there in shock as he smiled at me. He seemed to take my silence as a yes. He began undoing his zipper. Before I could react he had pulled out his thick cock. I could not take my eyes off it as my husbands chat came back to me. He had talked about me sucking on fat cocks.

"Come on, a mouth like that is made for cocks like mine." He told me. That comment sent a tingle to my pussy. I could not help but think that Jay wanted me to do this.

"You promise if I do this you will drive us." I said.

"Yes I do." He said with a smile.

I got off my seat and moved over to him. I got on my knees between his legs. His cock was average in length but as thick as a beer can. I gripped it and gave it a few strokes. I moved down and had to stretch my mouth for it. My husbands cock was the same length but no where near as thick. It felt weird to have to stretch to make it fit. As I sucked I could not help but think of Jay, the thought of him enjoying this turned me on so much. We had an ok sex mode but it had gotten boring in the last few years. I did it to make him happy but no longer enjoyed it. I was enjoying myself now though.

I worked his cock fast as I wanted him to finish quick. I did not want to delay the wedding. He was moaning as I sucked his fat cock. I felt his cock tense up and he pushed my head down as he came. I had no choice but to swallow his load. He held me there until I had swallowed it all.

"Your payment has been accepted." He laughed as he let go of me.

I quickly left and made my way back inside. I walked into the first bathroom I could find and cleaned myself up. It was only now that I realised just how turned on I was. I felt a lot of guilty aswell but that was dimmed by the thought Jay might like what I just did. I was going to tell him about it and I was scared and excited by it. What if he hated it? But what if he loved it. First I told Jane that it was all sorted and she gave me the biggest hug. The rest of the wedding went smooth, and a few hours later I found a quiet place to FaceTime Jay. I was so nervous as it rang.

"Hey." I said as he answered.

"Hey, you look beautiful." He said. I thanked him and we had some small talk about the wedding. He could tell something was off though.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Before I left I saw your computer." I told him. This made him sit forward in a panic.

"It's ok I'm not mad." I said quickly.

"Ok." He said nervous.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Does it turn you on to think about?" I asked.

"So much." He answered.

"I have something to confess." I told him. I began to explain what the problem was with the limo and I told him I went to go sort it. When I got to the offer he made I could see him getting excited.

"And then?" He asked.

"Then he pulled his thick cock out and said my mouth was made for it." I replied.

"He is right." He said, clearly turned on and now stroking his cock. Him being so into it and turned me on again and I felt my panties getting damp.

"I thought about what you said online and I thought you might like it." I said.

"Did you do it?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh fuck babe that's so hot." He moaned.

"Your not mad?" I asked.

"Not if you enjoyed it." He told me.

"I did." I said.

"I would have loved to have watched it." He moaned as he stroked his cock.

"Maybe you can." I told him. I was so turned on now. I loved how much it had turned Jay on and I wanted to give him what he wanted.

I told Jay they plan that had just popped into my head and I went outside. I was happy to see that the limo was still here. The driver was stood outside and was playing on his phone. I placed my phone in the front pocket of my purse. I was still on FaceTime but I had switched the camera to the back one. This meant Jay would be able to see what was going on.

"Thank you." I told him as I approached.

"It was my pleasure." He laughed.

"Maybe I could thank you properly." I said.

"I knew you was a slut." He laughed again. I blushed but could not deny it. I was offering a stranger to suck his cock for the second time today. This time while my husband watched.

He climbed into the back of the limo and I followed. He sat himself down where he was this morning. I got myself on my knees before him and carefully set my purse down. I was hoping that I gave Jay a good view. The driver pulled his thick cock out again and began to stroke it hard.

"Get that big mouth around my thick cock." He ordered when he was fully hard.

I did as I was told and took his cock in my mouth. The thought of Jay watching me as I sucked this fat cock had me so turned on. This time I tried to out on more of a show for Jay as I sucked it. I made soft moaned and made sure it was sloppy. The driver liked it as he also began to moan. I was so turned on that I reached a hand up my dress and down my panties. I was soaked and I quickly began to rub myself. My moans got louder as I played with myself.

I felt myself get close to an orgasm as I felt his cock tense up. He held my head down again as he filled my throat with cum. As he did I came myself. My orgasm hit me hard as I swallowed his cum. I removed his cock from my mouth as I regained my senses. I grabbed my purse and left. I had almost walked back inside before I pulled my phone out. Jay was sat back looking tired. I looked at him worried before he turned the camera to show that he had also came.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said with a smile.

We spoke about how we could not wait to explore this more when I got home. We said goodbye and I made my way back into the wedding with a big smile on my face.

Thanks for reading. If you enjoy please let me know.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers