All Comments on 'Saving the Day'

by Hotelroom

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

The story was great. The writing, not so much. You need an editor.

deadonedeadone11 months ago

Why, oh why, are all these husbands written as such pathetic losers?

Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

Loved it, ignore the haters!!! Need chapter 2 where she catches the limo just before it leaves and tapes the driver fucking her in the back! Back of the limo that is! LOL!!!!

phallustinephallustine11 months ago

You put a big smile on my face. Thank you for a great story, in spite of the typos. I'd love to hear more.

Kicker73Kicker7311 months ago

Excellent story! You had enough of a story line but got right to the hot parts. I think you also set this up for multiple chapters. Maybe the one or more of the groomsmen or the father of the bride. That can be two separate chapters. You can have a couple chapters for when you get home to your husband as well.

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly11 months ago

another shitty slut wife story

stephen88stephen8811 months ago

Really, this was such a fun story. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You asked if I enjoyed reading. Not so much. You need an editor as there were a number of grammatical errors. Normally this would not be noticeable by most readers. But even I noticed them and I wasn't great with grammar. Errors, plot, subject matter, believability, are issues.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think humanity is in a downward spiral.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Haha, I have done a similar act of charity for my bride cousin. I fucked the florist for two weeks in exchange for the flowers. Years later, when my husband was asking me to be shared, I told him about it. We were married at the time of my cousin's wedding, and he was unhappy that I did not let him watch me get used like a whore by the flower guy. Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Umm

Since Emma is married she would be the Matron of Honor.

Yes, Jay is a complete wuss. He'll give Emma a big kiss with plenty of tongue, thus also giving the scumbag limo driver a blowjob by proxy.

To address deadone's question "why, are all these husbands written as such pathetic losers?" Well, that would be something to ask the author. Maybe past experience.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Loved it, ignore the haters!!! "

.

Telling the writer to ignore others for the sin of daring to have a different opinion than yours is a far better definition of hater that what seems to exist in your little mind. They comment on the story and you start post commenting on them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sexy and short, great read

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There is nothing better than a woman like her. I love my wife sucking other mens cocks and getting excited. It’s quick and easy and I love seeing how hungry she is . She loves having to get on her knees and suck like a whore who doesn’t have any choice.

ausreaderausreader11 months ago

A nice story where the cuckold theme didn't go too deep. just needed a grammar check/proof read.

StripClubAdventuresStripClubAdventures11 months ago

Great story, loved the cuck play! And I love a lady that swallows cum!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice little story, a few errors here and there but who cares - not me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotelroom@Hotelroom
Hey I’m Emma I’m bi and single living in London. I do spend most of my time travelling in hotels so please come keep me company. Just trying to give people something to enjoy. Feel free to message me if you like my stories. Please include your user name so I can reply t...