Saving the Doctor Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jon, just take it slow for a second okay?" she said affectionately, holding him against her. The soft pillowy side of her bosom pressed against his shoulder and her smooth arm across his back. He was automatically rubbing his pecs with his hands.

"There's blood on your bandage Jon," Carly said, "Are you sure you're gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, that's... fine for now, I can still breathe okay. I just... need a minute. Just to loosen my muscles a bit. That feels really good," he said, at her hands rubbing his shoulders.

She suddenly stopped as if she hadn't realized what she was doing, "Okay yeah," she said breathlessly, resuming again, more gently.

He moved to massage his legs as her soft hands worked on his shoulders and arms. He gradually stretched his legs and arms out and after a minute or two, felt much less stiff. Less stiff in all places but one. The endorphins of the relief in his muscles were washing through him and sending tingles through his skin. Especially where her amazing hands touched. Her huge soft protruding breasts brushed and squished against his shoulder as she rubbed over his back and pecs. His erection wasn't going anywhere. She was even more incredible than his memories. She had a creamy, clear shine to her skin, and her bulging curves were beyond sexy. He turned towards her, running his hand down her arm now, then sliding along her small baby-bump, cupping it preciously in his wide hand and then moving around to the curve of her back.

Her hand slid up to his neck, rubbing softly and intimately as he looked in her eyes, the heavy eyeliner not disguising their gentle caring gaze. She furrowed her brow as if unsure, searching his face and breathing nervously.

He kissed her. His dry cracked mouth met her lucious, red, delicious-tasting lips and it felt like he was kissing a goddess. They were gentle, but never broke away, a slowly building passion engulfing them as they massaged each other with both their hands and lips and finally their tongues started to brush together. He fully turned towards her, and in one motion their arms suddenly clasped around each other tightly. They held each other like they had finally found what they had needed, what they had searched for, and longed for their whole lives, and it felt like they would never let go.

They didn't. They kept holding each other like life itself as they made out lovingly on the floor, wordlessly expressing how much they missed each other. His bare chest pressed against the wide soft skin of her half-exposed breasts, and his hands kneaded up her back. Their kiss finally broke and they panted through their smiles as their foreheads came together.

As soon as he caught his breath, with his mouth free, Jon said what felt like the most important words he could ever say.

"I love you, Carly. I love you so much. I never stopped. I never will."

She smiled and tears rolled down her cheeks, "I love you too, Jon. I have for so long. More than anything."

They kissed passionately again, their hands exploring each other freely and eagerly now. He squeezed her plump round ass and her thick soft thighs, loving the feel of every inch of her. Her hands massaged down his bare abs and finally grasped his cock as if she had been holding herself back for too long. They moaned as they kissed, and it was clear what they wanted, but he made himself break away.

"We should get out of here," Jon said, gulping, looking away but not taking his hand away from pawing at her massive cushiony breast.

"Yeah... yeah we should..." she said, still sliding her hand over his rock hard shaft.

They looked at each other, their hands not stopping.

"How long was she gonna be gone for?" Carly asked breathlessly.

"They were out to dinner so... a couple hours total at least I think, but I don't know... What time is it?..."

"Eight o'clock or so, I think..."

"We should... go while we can," Jon said, pecking her another kiss.

Neither of them moved though. He kept squeezing her tit, it was so heavy and massive he couldn't help himself. Her hand wasn't stopping either, caressing his cock and sliding over his balls.

"Goddammit," she said, suddenly reaching to undo her pants. "Fuck this is so stupid, but you think we can spare 5 minutes for you to fuck my brains out on her bed?" Carly said quickly.

Jon gritted his teeth as she kept pumping his cock with one hand and he squeezed her tit harder, "Dammit Carly, I want to, but we need to go."

"I know but... I'll settle for 3. These goddamn hormones. I've never been this horny in my fucking life."

He looked at her panting face and knew she was telling the truth. Her lustful eyes made his whole body feel like it was drooling for her, needing release after his earlier denial.

"Fuck it," Jon nodded.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Their hands rushed to her clothes to take them off as if they were on fire. She was naked and crawling up on the bed in no time and he climbed up after her, amazed at how wild her pregnant body was making him.

She rolled on to her back and spread her legs immediately. He was tender at first, sliding on top of her, looking down intimately at her massive bare tits rippling over top of her gently protruding belly. He kissed her and squeezed one of them, with another hand slipping down to her extremely moist pussy. Her hands were immediately on his ass though, pulling him down aggressively.

"Come on, don't waste time!" she begged him.

He gladly agreed. As he sunk down between her soft thighs he couldn't believe how quickly his life had gone from hell to pure heaven.

"Ohh Carly!" He moaned out uncontrollably as her legs clasped around him strongly.

"Jon! AH!" she moaned back.

They kissed sloppily and intensely as he started to thrust into her warm, snug slippery depths with his diamond-hard cock.

"Ah! Fuck!" she moaned thrusting her wide hips back into him needfully. "Oh FUCK! Yes! Jon come on!"

"UGH! Carly!" He was quickly losing himself, fucking harder as she spurred him on. "I love you!" he blurted out again, squeezing both her massive heavy bouncing tits at once.

"I love you too! AH! YEAH! I missed you so fucking much! AH! Jon! FUCK!"

"I missed you too! UGH! Carly!" he groaned in ecstasy as he plowed her into the mattress and she squeezed him tighter between her thighs. The pain in his side should have felt debilitating, but it was like nothing in that moment.

He slid his arms underneath her and grasped her shoulders for support, her tits squeezed together between his biceps, squished between their chests they bulged up, bouncing in heavy erotic waves as they moaned frantically and he fucked her faster.

"YES! Oh my FUCKING GOD! JON! AH! AH! Please! Come on!" she cried out, her sopping wet pussy slapping against him and her hips starting to shake.

"AGH! CARLY!" Jon groaned, knowing he wasn't going to last long, "I'm close!"

"Do it! Come on! AH! JON!"

Jon's head fell to her shoulder and he grunted as he started to reach the edge again.

As he paused at the end of a long heavy thrust, the sound of the front door opening reached their ears.

They stopped and Jon's head bolted up, looking at Carly with frantic concern. They heard laughing and the happy voices of Elaina and Matt, coming from the entrance-way.

Carly looked up at him for a frozen second and then rolled them to the side. They tumbled off the bed, catching themselves enough to avoid making a thud on the floor.

Elaina giggled and screeched while Matt let out a boisterous laugh.

Carly looked at Jon helplessly as they realized they had no escape.

"Closet!" Jon whispered, pointing and taking her hand to pull her into the large walk-in closet and sliding the door closed quietly, just before the door to the bedroom burst open.

"Ah! NO! MATT! Go to the couch I..."

"What?" Matt said, obviously confused.

"Um, nothing," Elaina said, sounding even more confused. "I... was worried you might trip,"

Matt chuckled, "I suppose you consider this a mess? There's barely any clothes on the floor."

"I like to keep things clean," Elaina said playfully.

"Mmm I know you always keep everything perfect, I love that about you. ...Elaina are you okay? You already rocked my world on the couch before. Like, if you're not in the mood that's okay."

"No... I mean, no it's fine. Come here,"

"Mmm I can put in some... extra effort to put you back in the mood," he chuckled.

"Well no it's not that it j- AH! Oh Matt! I mean I just... AH! Okay! Oh my God Matt!"

"What is... did you tie something to th- mmmM! Rrrgh Elaina! Oh fuck you ARE in the mood nevermind!"

"Oh Matt! Just like that that. Oh that's good. AH! Matt, right there! Oh my GOD your hands!"

"Ugh, you're so goddamn sexy," he growled.

Jon and Carly held each other lying naked in the darkness on the carpet of the large closet, the only light coming through slivers around the door. Jon could only barely make out the hint of their bodies climbing on the bed through the narrow crack. They had nothing they could do other than listen and wait.

Matt and Elaina moaned louder, obviously taking their clothes off and starting to make out, rolling over the bed.

With the noise in the background Carly finally whispered close to his ear, "Who is this guy?"

"Her... boyfriend."

"What?"

"They had broken up, but today he came back while I was tied up and, well, here they are."

"What the fuck?"

"I know... but I think this might bode well overall for her letting me go without going nuclear. I don't know if we can sneak out of here."

"Oh like her opinion matters at this point, it's not like I was gonna let her keep you regardless," she said, pulling him more tightly against her.

Jon chuckled, "You're stealin' me away forever?"

"...and ever and ever," she giggled, then kissed him.

They started to make out tenderly. He hadn't lost his erection and it swelled against her soft thigh as they lay entangled on the floor of the walk-in closet. The darkness only made the feel of her perfect smooth skin even more amazing. They gently caressed each other and kissed in slow loving movements.

Elaina and Matt on the other hand were going at it like animals now. The bed squeaked along with Elaina's high pitched whimpers and the headboard banged against the wall along with Matt's low-pitched growling efforts.

Carly pulled Jon against her. Her hard nipples surrounded by her immense soft bosom pressed against his chest. She lowered him down on the carpet and slowly slid on top of him as they kept kissing gently.

"Carly..."

"Mmm come on Jon why should they get to have all the fun, we weren't done yet..."

"Ohhhh my God Carly," he whispered back as she kissed his neck and slid her still sopping-wet pussy over his shaft and slowly lowered herself on to him.

He wrapped his arms around her wide rolling hips and pulled himself up to pant against her cavernous cleavage as her heavy breasts billowed down against his shoulders.

His cock swelled almost painfully hard, piercing as deep inside her as possible as she ground down against him, pressing him into the carpet trying to work him deeper as she breathed hard and fast. She fucked him in gradual shuddering waves, as their hands massaged each other's backs, cherishing the feel of finally being together again.

Matt and Elaina violently rutted on the bed, slapping their flesh together in wild abandon, Elaina screeching in ecstasy, and Matt bellowing out his love for her like a madman.

Jon was so lost in Carly's soft curves pressing him into the floor that he barely registered them. She started to shudder and whimper delicately and he could tell she needed a lot of effort to hold back her voice. Jon pulled himself up more tightly into her, his face sinking into the sweaty depths of her cleavage and his hips slowly driving up higher into her as his cock raged into pure steel.

"AH!' she let out a loud ecstatic moan, cutting her voice off as she caught herself, and then letting out a long shaking breath, driving herself down on to him even harder and pulling his face more tightly against her breasts. Thankfully the other two were making too much noise to hear.

He was having trouble controlling himself as well, huffing against her moist sultry skin, kissing and gnawing gently at the soft flesh of her breasts as they bulged around him. He sunk his fingers into her wide flexing ass, exploring every inch hungrily and pulling her down against him.

"I love you," he whispered breathlessly.

She dug her fingers into his scalp and bent her head down to whisper her tender reply, "I love you too."

"OH GOD ELAINA I LOVE YOU!!!" Matt yelled out like he was being tortured.

"AH MATT I! AH I... I... AH! AH! I... Llllove you too! AHHHH!!!" Elaina's shrill shriek replied hysterically.

They sounded like they were about to break the bed.

"I'M GONNA CUM!! ELAINA! AGH! I"M GONNA!..."

"OKAY! AH! MATT! "

"AH HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA CUM INSIDE YOU! ELAINA!"

"DO IT! AH! IT'S OKAY! MATT! AH! DO IT AGAIN!"

"HOLY Fffuuuck! RGH! RGH! RGH!"

"AH! YES! MATT! THAT'S IT! OH YES!"

Jon was unsure how much hearing them was effecting him, but it may have been the straw that broke the camel's back. Either way, near the end of Matt and Elaina's climax he started to cum.

He whispered Carly's name, digging in his fingers, trying to warn her at least as it approached. She whispered his name back and pulled him closer, starting to shake heavily herself. His body tensed underneath her, he shoved his face deep into the heavy sweltering depths of her cleavage, and, smothered by the warm voluptuous body of the woman he loved, he came hard.

His voice was muffled by her tits as he erupted into her deep, hot, squeezing pussy. His cock, denied for so long, finally got its wish, and let loose inside her. He jolted with his whole body, feeling like he would have been bouncing off the floor if she wasn't pinning him down lovingly. Every release felt like a beautiful relief. It filled him with a deep purpose. After everything he had been through this finally felt like the best thing he could ever ask for. It felt simply right. Carly's pussy squeezed down on him with a craving desire and her nails started to dig in as he spent himself inside her. Then, with a beautiful breath, she started to cum.

She trembled as she pulled against him and her hips drove down on to him, her pussy convulsing in a wild release of passion. He felt her mouth open up wide against the top of his head, he could tell how hard she tried to hold her voice back. But, in the silence of Matt and Elaina's afterglow, she let out a heavy moan.

Jon winced against her breasts as he held her. He hated how such a beautiful sound had to have such dire consequences. He almost held out hope that they hadn't heard her, as she rode the rest of her intense orgasm in gasping silence, but then he heard Matt's voice.

"What was that?"

"Whuh?" Elaina's groggy voice replied, clearly oblivious.

"I think it came from the closet," Matt said, the bed creaking as he stood up.

"Matt, what are you...?" Elaina asked, still confused.

Jon and Carly looked at each other, too many endorphins running through them to panic, and not being able to move from their embrace. Not that it would have mattered.

The closet door slid open.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Matt exclaimed.

The light felt blinding as Jon looked up. He and Carly rolled to the side. He looked around for something to cover their naked bodies but there was nothing within reach. They lay on the carpet, still embraced, looking up at Matt's shocked face.

"Wait.. Jon?" Matt said, recognizing him.

"H.. Hey Matt..." Jon said, breathing hard.

"Oh my GOD!" Elaina blurted out, stepping up behind Matt and seeing Jon and Carly naked on the floor of the closet. "Jon you..." she stopped, with her mouth opening and closing silently, struggling for words.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Matt demanded, looking back and forth between Elaina and them.

Jon and Elaina both blurted out at the same time, "I can explain!"

...

15 minutes later the four of them sat around Elaina's dining room table, each with a cup of tea in front of them. Matt was ironically the one looking the most comfortable at this point.

After the naked confrontation Jon had frantically suggested that they all get their clothes back on first and explain everything when they were fully clothed and settled down. Elaina had quickly agreed. Jon's mind had raced while he put his clothes back on, and then took a massive piss. When he came back out he was relieved to see Elaina hadn't explained anything yet and instead the only action she had been able to bring herself to take was to offer tea, brew it despite no one answering, and pour it for everyone, looking shocked and disturbed the whole time.

"Of course! The chest wound. I had heard through the grape vine you were hurt but I didn't know you were at our hospital!" Matt said gesturing to Jon's side, after Jon had explained that Elaina was helping him recover.

"Yeah, Carly was still healing from a broken leg, and my parents couldn't stick around, so Elaina generously stepped up to look after me for a while," Jon said.

"Sweetie, why didn't you tell me?!" Matt said looking endearingly at Elaina. "Is that why you said we needed a break? I wouldn't have gotten up in your hair about it, I wouldn't have been jealous, I promise you, I'm not that kind of guy. That's so selfless of you! I mean I kinda get it, you didn't want me to worry, and make it awkward, but Elaina, I would have understood," Matt said with a smile reaching over to rub Elaina's shoulder affectionately. He chuckled, "I actually feel a lot better, I know you're telling the truth now, and it actually WASN'T me."

Elaina's pale face forced a smile and a nod, but she stayed silent.

"So this is your girlfriend?" Matt asked, gesturing at Carly.

"Yeah, sorry, Matt this is Carly, Carly, Matt" Jon said, introducing them.

"Hi," Carly said with an embarrassed smile, shaking his hand.

"Nice to... properly meet you," Matt chuckled. "Jon and I know each other from residency. I was a couple years ahead though."

Jon continued, "So yeah, Carly came over today, and we hadn't seen each other in a while, and we thought we had the place to ourselves for a bit longer, then we panicked when you guys walked in and um... well yeah, you know the rest." He looked at Carly who made an embarrassed shrug.

Matt suddenly bellowed out in laughter "Oh MAN, of course! I can only imagine. Finally seeing your guy again after almost losing him and being away for 2 weeks... say no more!"

He offered Jon a high five across the table and Jon reciprocated with a chuckle.

"Oh enough," Carly said, rolling her eyes, but with a smile and a giggle, trying to help Jon out.

Elaina sipped her tea and looked like she was imagining she could set all of them on fire if she glared intensely enough.

"Wait, were you around when I first came by earlier?"Matt asked.

"What? Uh... no, no we had gone out for a walk. Elaina had texted me that you guys were going out for dinner. You were gone by the time we came back," Jon replied smoothly.

"Gotcha. Well sorry we should have given you a bit more time and stayed for dessert after all, hey Elaina?" Matt said chuckling.

She gave him a tight smile looking like her head was about to explode.

"Elaina... it's FINE," Mat said, reading her face. "I know you're embarrassed, but look at me I'm not mad. It's FUNNY really, in hindsight. I just wish I could tell the guys they'd laugh their ASSES off a-"

Elaina slammed her hand on the table, "NO! No, Matt don't you dare..."

"I know, I know, I said I WISH I could." he quickly reassured her. "I won't tell anyone though. I'm more respectful than that, come on, you know you can trust me right?"