Say My Name

Story Info
She has... appetites. Is he man enough to satisfy her?
1.9k words
4.2
9.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are certain times, certain moods... an appetite that has to be satisfied. In that mood, I don't care what's expected, what's acceptable. I feel everything; the right words can be like a touch, skin... against my skin... irresistible. I can get completely swept up in the moment and wherever it leads; each pleasure leading to the next, no expectations, no rules, no boundaries.

That's how I'm feeling now. I should be with someone who has the strength and desire to explore this with me. But no, I'm here, in a series of meetings with my co-workers.

Day 1. I went to change for dinner and stared at the bed, the tub, the back of the chair. I slide my hands over my breasts, down my sides, across my hips, my thighs. I could fall down the rabbit role. I want to. I need this, just once. Eyes closing.

I'm last to arrive and the only seat is next to the new guy - John, Jake? His presentation was something about soccer and leadership. Didn't seem to care everyone didn't follow soccer. Cocky but in a reserved, controlled way. I check him out as I walk to the tables. Mmm, such a shame. He looks good. Really good. But the kind that plays by the rules. Does what's expected. Probably does it well. But I don't want... the expected. I want... the things we can barely admit turn us on, and I want them without hesitation or apology. He's...well, I can't even remember his name.

I sit, join the conversation in the other direction, and after a few minutes I notice he's watching me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Good Girl" He says.

"What!?" He mumbles. Did he say what I think?

"You didn't like my presentation." He replies.

"No. But I'm pretty sure your self worth isn't tied to my opinion." Something about him makes me want to battle wits. Battle wills. But that was aggressive, further than I meant to go. I don't know how he'll respond. A moment passes, a dirty twinkle in his eyes, a broad smile. Hmmm.

I pretend I care about 'football' and he pretends he believes me and explains it. It passes the time and gives me a chance to check him out; tall, broad shoulders, thick thighs that I should be straddling. Large strong hands. He moves his hands when he speaks. He's drawing a picture on the table with his fingertip and I'm imagining his fingers on my neck, my shoulders, running down my spine as he pushes me forward... I realize he's silent, watching me. He can't know what I was thinking. Could he? He has a look that is so steady and penetrating it takes my breath away. I didn't expect that. What was his name? Something safe. Tame. I want things that are way past tame.

What I want... is for him to put his hand on my knee, slide it up my thigh moving my dress with it. We'll keep talking like nothing is happening. He'll confidently push my legs apart and rest his hand on my knee. When impress them together he says 'no', and there is no question, I keep them apart, waiting for him. Aching for him. His hand finally moving up my leg, inches from my already wet pussy. I know he can feel the heat, knows how excited I am. He takes my hand, places it on his pants so I can feel his cock grow harder as he looks right in my eyes and tells me that when he finally lets me sleep tonight I'll be exhausted and deliciously sore in every place I've ever imagined.

Shit. He's looking at me, waiting for an answer. He mumbles something that I mostly don't understand. I assume he's asking if I'm going to dinner and I make a snap decision. No. I'm staying in. He excuses himself and leaves. I can't tell if he was pissed, but it's probably best he left. Too stoic to be as good as my imagination and I'm anxious to get upstairs and see where this fantasy and my vibrator take me. Everyone leaves. I finish my wine, ready to head up, the server brings another glass and written on the napkin 'This one is on me -F. I smile. F. Finn? Felix?

As soon as I enter my room, I let my dress drop to the floor. I step out of it as I walk across the room and open the nightstand drawer. I push aside the feather tickler, the leather slapper. Jesus, what I wouldn't give to just once know the pleasure of someone else holding those. I touch the alligator clamps, the ties, the app controlled vibe. It's shaped like a U, has motors on both ends, the best toy for teasing, edging, controlling. I slide one end inside and it presses right on the edge of where I need it. The other side flattened against my clit. Not on, no hurry. I sip the wine from F. Close my eyes and picture him, wonder what he's holding back. F... Filip?

I don't even open my eyes. My thumb falls on the screen, opens the app and I swipe left until I feel rumbling against my clit. It's like a wave, a lick, starting at the very top of my clit, pressing, warming, shaking, traveling down my clit and fading... Leaning forward into another wave, ready to turn on the rest, feel it press and shake against my rough spot, break me down, open me.

The knock isn't a question, it's firm, a statement. And I open the door with no hesitation. No caution, no games, wanting him, holding nothing back. He walks in, looks at me, and without a word everything changes. I step into him, unbutton his shirt, step closer. My nipples just barely touching his chest, the rumbling waves, I lean in to taste his mouth, gently bite his bottom lip. I want all of him, unbutton his jeans, slide my fingers under his waistband. He puts his hand on the small of my back, pulls me tighter against him and kisses me until I'm breathless.

He sips the wine. Takes it with him and leads me to sit between his legs on the bed. He takes my phone and swipes left a few times watching my reaction. He increases the intensity, watching. I slide my hand where I wish his were...over my breasts, gently pinching my nipples, down my stomach, pressing the vibe more firmly against my clit. He sees everything, changes the settings to toy with me, to have control of me, Jesus, so good. I move my hands back to my breasts, pinching lightly, harder, harder, moaning. The world beginning to disappear...no!! you slow the vibe...i was so close...Jesus. I slide my hand between my legs. Begin to please myself, feel your hands over mine. imagine our fingers together. No!! You stop me, moving my hands off my body, hold them down. I try to move but you aren't playing, I'm fully exposed. You have control. The idea excites me even more, you change settings and I cant help but spread my legs, letting it bounce against my clit. You change again and it's pulsing against my gspot, I squeeze, begin to rock my hips. You turn it higher. My clit, my pussy, both on the edge. Jesus, anything. More. NOW. Your fingertips on the sensitive skin below my breasts, roughly fondling them, your fingertips on my nipples, pinching, arching my back, twisting, my pussy aching for more. Your finger sliding into my mouth, my tongue curling around it, sucking it deeper,.

You whisper 'Say my name. Say. My. Name.'

'J- J-Jesus', I whisper back, barely able to speak. You reward me for trying by pinching my nipple, turning up the vibrations on my clit. So good, lifting my hips, offering my pussy. White explosions, starting to lose it.

'Good girl' and you slow it down again. Slap my pussy. I moan and try to grind against your hand but you pull it away.

"You like your snatch spanked, don't you." And you slap it again, leaving your hand there for me to press against. "You're so fuckin wet". Your fingers sliding over the vibe pressing it firmly against my clit, then around it, your fingertips on my clit... I start losing it... Sliding your finger in my cunt with the vibe...stretching my hole.

"Say my name and I promise won't leave until every hole is filled with cum."

'Jesus, Frank, Fran-cis, Francis. Please, so good...' I can't wait, arching my back, 'Francis, yes, god, more, deeper, harder, yesssss..'

I'm not even sure how but you're next to me, pulling out the vibe, stroking my clit, sliding your fingers inside me, filling me, pressing against my gspot. The we vibe pressed against my ass and pussy, I know what you want. I want it too. Every hole filled with cum. Anything, anything. Losing control, lifting off the bed, letting go, squirting all over your hand as I cum again, and again, loving you in control, past thinking, wanting more, needing more.

A part of me knows I'm completely exposed, vulnerable, in danger, but it's too late, I'm in the deep end. I turn to face you, straddle your thick muscular thighs, your hand guiding your hard cock inside me as I lower onto you. Even as wet as I am from cumming on your fingers, you stretch the walls of my pussy as you fill me. Your cock feels so good. No toy comes close...You slide slowly in, deeper, so tight, like I was meant to fit with you, completely full. Feeling the curve of your cock, every twitch, every move, sliding so you're almost out and then taking all of you again, deep. Your cock is so good, your body so fucking good, perfect fit, cumming, cumming, leaning back, squeezing your cock, feeling your legs begin to shake. Whispering "I want to lick my pussy juice off your cock, taste your cum with mine...'

Getting on my knees between your legs, licking your cock clean, taking your head in my mouth, sucking it deeper, my hand sliding lower, so many places I want to touch you. You're holding back, staying in control. I slide my tongue around each ball, sucking each one into my mouth, bathing it, my hand stroking your cock, my fingers and tongue working together,, licking up to the head, sucking you deep, my tongue flicking against the rim, sliding around your head, sucking you deep again, my fingers moving behind your balls, my tongue following, licking the the sensitive skin there, my tongue circling your anus, rimming your hole, my hand still stroking your cock. I hear you moan, know you're close. I say I want to make you my slave one night. Tell you I want to be yours, to satisfy your every urge, provide every pleasure, become your toy, my body yours to play with...

In one movement you're standing behind me, pressing me forward, sliding deep with one hard powerful stroke that makes me cry out with pleasure. Jesus you feel amazing. Almost out and then rocking me forward. One hand on my shoulder, the other on my hip, pulling me to you, faster and harder, your hard thick cock sliding against the perfect spot, holding you tightly inside me, calling your name, can't wait, please, please, you begin to twitch, I reach back, stroke your balls, feel my cunt open further, on your next thrust you slide deeper, Jesus, you are fucking amazing, Jesus, I'm shaking, your cock drilling into my pussy, losing control, as you start to pulse inside me, your cum filling me, collapsing together, thank you, thank you. Thank you.