Scaled Possession

Story Info
It was only a coincidence when I chanced upon it on a shelf…
3.4k words
3.35
5.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being bribe by a businessman to help him pull more customers to his shop is a valid strategy for networking. But if only I know what was going to happen next, I would have refused it. I would have declined the gift, even if I'd look impolite. Now that the incident took place, I couldn't undo it. The deed is done and I have to find ways to remedy it.

In this submission, Frank is going to find out how a simple action could make everything else complicated, that simple action may become complex in an instant.

*****

Welcome all to my fourth submission!

It's been a while since I submitted something to Literotica. I was busy with my job application last month or so--hurrying here and there, getting my documents, passing them to the school, etc. It's hard...and tiring. I didn't have the energy to face my computer at the end of the day.

But now, I'm free! I just have to wait and see if all that effort would gain me something. Being someone with visual impairment and all, I'm worried I would be refused outright. Oh well, at least, I've done my best no matter happens.

Anyways, I thank smart75, 11667, TGod113, Loli2020, tejbir, andyman1701, phantomaticdoll, Santat, Sakima, BreastGoddess, SolitudeIS, tpgc0310, Reflexive, jchnd, prairiemann, steve_inc, CaraJean49, Alf62, paxer1, zerodays, Cserman86, and FictionRomantic for favoriting "Obsession and Compulsion", as well as the two anonymous commenters who left messages there. This is my best-everything submission up to date, and I'm so happy with it. Thanks to DarkGoddessNyx and another commenter for supporting "Draconic Ritual, and to Tripra for favoriting "Bestial Incident: A Xianxia Erotica". Really, I'm glad you like my works! Hope you'll still like them even though I'm too slow to post new ones.

Don't forget to rate, follow, favorite, or comment before leaving. Appreciate y'all!

*****

Scaled Possession

It was only a coincidence when I chanced upon it on a shelf.

My name is Frank, thirty-eight years old, currently an assistant to a moderately-renowned attorney in the city, a bona fide helper to be more precise. My job description includes following my boss wherever he goes, doing miscellaneous chores he doesn't want to do, and generally arranging his daily schedule or, often times, his life.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate it. My boss is good to me, I receive a good pay every month, and I can send my only daughter to any school as long as she wants me to. It's just that it gets somewhat tedious at times...like my errand today.

It was three o'clock. I was in a shop along the locally-known antique street. Outside, the hot afternoon sun baked the pedestrians as they headed towards other antique sellers around the area. Feeling the cool air from the air conditioner, I was thankful I was inside. Being exposed in all that heat would be an unpleasant experience.

As I waited, my gaze wandered along the low shelves and checked the various antiques arrayed in them. Past those shelves, glimpses of the shopkeep and his helpers occasionally appeared as they busied with my boss's newly-bought antiques for transportation. It was one of my tasks today, taking an eye over the packing process in behalf of him. Unless I was sure nothing would happen to his latest purchases, I wasn't allowed to leave my post.

I couldn't understand the obsession my boss had to these antiques. Seeing a patched-up caldron, a faded decorative jewellery box, an abstract painting, an old bottle with strange markings all over it...I couldn't see their value at all. It all looked like junk to me.

'Maybe, I just don't have the capital to see their appeal? Rich people can really play around. They can just throw money willy-nilly without any burden.'

Uncomprehending, I could only shake my head as I continued examining the displays.

That was when I saw it at a corner. A curious thing. A fierce western dragon made of ceramics. The statue was only as big as my arm, and it was in a posture as if roaring at the sky. A black aura surrounded it, which shimmered, ensnaring my attention. The shimmer reminded me of the wavering heat above hot pavement during a summer's day, only it was black.

Before I could walk to it and look at it closer, the shopkeep appeared from the back of the store. With a fawning smile, he hurried to my side. "Assistant Frank, we've almost finished packing up Attorney Kenneth's antiques. It won't be long till they are ready for transportation," he said.

I showed him my usual business smile. "Of course, of course, I knew you would take care of it for me." I gave the businessman a hand shake.

'Otherwise, you won't get anything from my boss.'

He laughed. "Don't mention it. We pride ourselves with our top-notch customer treatment. How about you, Assistant Frank? Do you fancy something in my shop? Just tell me and I'll treat you well." Then he noticed the dragon statue near them. "Oh, do you happen to like this one?"

I shook my head. "No, not really. Besides, I can't afford your wares."

His smile widened, and the flash of calculation passed through his gaze. "Don't be like that, Assistant Frank. You've brought us lots of business. What's a simple statue compared to that?"

I understood what he meant, but I still tried to refuse. "No, no. It's my boss who patronize your shop and not me. I'm only here for my boss's sake."

He fain sadness. "Please, don't think like that, Assistant Frank. As a token of my appreciation, I gift the statue to you. How about that? I hope you won't refuse."

It was impolite for me to further refuse the gesture, so I acquiesced. The shopkeep immediately told his staff to pack up the dragon statue to take home with me.

* * *

It was ten o'clock. The sun had already set down four hours earlier. My car reached the front of my two-story house, which was a product of my years of work. From the outside, the lights were on in the living room, and I could vaguely hear the sound of the television.

Getting out of the car, I didn't forget to bring with me the dragon statue from the front seat. When I opened the front door, I saw my eighteen-year-old daughter, Lily, lounging on the couch. In her short shorts and loose white tee, she waved at me in a greeting.

"Evening, dad!"

Due to her action, her shirt pulled up, which exposed a strip of white smooth skin in her middle. Its front stretched over the swells of her mounds, hinting everyone who might see her that she didn't ware any bra. With how short her shorts were, any hot-blooded young man would drool over her without any doubt. I could only sigh, seeing her in that attire. Besides, what could I do aside from ignoring it?

"How's school, pumpkin?"

I sat beside her with a deep exhale. This day was really hectic. On the television, a paranormal documentary was airing. It was about a scaled monster hunting college campers in some mountain forest somewhere, a typical evening garbage program.

"It's okay. Nothing special happened." Then she caught sight of the box I set aside. "What's that, dad?"

I shrugged. "A gift of a sort...and maybe, a bribe too?"

"A bribe?" Her pair of hazel eyes lit up in curiosity. "So what's inside?"

"A statue of a western dragon," I answered with disinterest as I took off my shoes.

She leaned towards the direction of the box. Her brown locks bracketed her face. "Really? Can I see it, dad?"

"Sure."

I placed the box in front of her. She opened the lid and took the dragon statue out.

The dragon statue was well-made. Although it had the marks of age past, it could still depict the dragon like it was real. The intricate scales, the shape of the muscles as it prepared to fly, and the minor details as it arched its reptilian neck to roar, all of it gave the impression that it was going to move at any minute. Just like what his boss often said, it held a unique artistic conception.

As Lily turned it here and there, admiring the craftsmanship, I asked her. "Have you eaten, pumpkin?"

She nodded, but her gaze remained on the statue. "Mmhmm, how about you, dad?"

"Not hungry. I would rather go straight to bed instead. I'm so spent."

"Can I return this later?"

I agreed without thinking about it. I wasn't fond of it anyway. I entered my room after a while and told Lily to sleep early. Unbeknownst to me, the shadow below the statue as my daughter fidgeted on it moved and glanced at my back and at my daughter before returning to normal.

* * *

At the moment my head hit the pillow, I immediately went under. I had no dreams after I slept. There was only darkness. All of a sudden, an unknown force tore me out of my body. There was a violent tug, and my surroundings lightened.

'Huh, where am I?'

I thought when I opened my eyes.

It was dark, but my eyes could still see. I was in a weird state. I could see things like it was daytime, but I knew it wasn't. I could perceive the colors of objects, but there seemed to be no real colors at all when I focused on things.

'Am I dreaming?'

I observed the space. The room seemed to be familiar. The color of the wall paper with pasted posters of famous actors and boy bands, the table at the corner where books, pens, and other paraphernalia were strewn on the top, and the slightly-open wardrobe where feminine clothes were peeking at me, they were familiar. When my eyes fell upon the bed where a brunette slept under the covers, it all came to me.

'Is...is this my daughter's room? Why am I here?'

I moved towards the direction of the bed. I wanted to be sure the one sleeping there was my daughter. But then, a strange feeling assaulted me. My body had turned strange. It felt like it was unwieldy, as if my joints refused to follow my commands. In confusion, I halted.

When I looked down, the scene there baffled me. Instead of my normal tanned skin, I saw black scales. I didn't have arms but forelimbs covered by those scales and tipped with dangerous claws. I was no longer standing on two legs but on all fours. I had a tail, too. I could feel it moving in agitation behind me.

'Wh-wh-what's going on?!'

I tried to open my mouth. But instead of spoken words, only a growling sound came out. My mouth and tongue refused to coordinate like they used to. When I happened to turn toward my daughter's full-body mirror, I froze and finally understood what had happened to me.

I have become a dragon!

On the mirror stood tall a ferocious creature. It would reach over three meters from snout to tail when measured. The same black scales on me covered it all over, and freckles of stardust gleamed in it whenever the faint light from outside the blinds hit them. Moreover, it had a pair of scaly wings but safely tacked behind its back.

The most eye-catching, however, was the golden slitted eyes glowing amidst that darkness made manifest. They stared back at me. A dominant energy flowed within them, and an otherworldly weight hit me in the face. With only a glance from those cold eyes, anyone's blood, even mine, would freeze solid.

As I was petrified, my body, or the body of the dragon, moved by itself. The sound of my claws clattered on the floor. Gradually, the bed came to my vision, and I saw Lily there asleep. Her breathing was steady. Her chest expanded every time she inhaled. There, I loomed above her as she sailed into the world of dreams.

The first thing that caught my senses was her smell. From her youthful body, the scent of blooming flowers and sunshine wafted. They drilled into my nose, making me dizzy and feeling strange. At the same time, my eyes were riveted on the crook of her neck at the healthy patch of skin there. Unconsciously, I gulped, staring at it.

'What's going on with me?'

Then a warm feeling, a familiar hunger, kindled in my middle. The heat slowly built up and spread throughout my body like a wild fire. When I understood what that feeling was, I was shock. My skin was getting sensitive. This persistent urge and the increase of heart rate...I knew them well.

'Am I getting aroused by my own daughter?'

My consciousness blurred, and I staggered. A strong feeling of repulsion hit me. What kind of father was I? I was attracted to my own child, my own blood! Am I that kind of person?

When I came to, I saw Lily's blanket was now on the floor. Did I accidentally pull it off?

From my height advantage, I could clearly see her in her translucent nightgown. Because my vision was so good, I immediately noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Instantly, the embers in my gut flared up like gasoline to an open fire.

I wanted to retreat, but my body wouldn't listen. I tried to turn my head away, but it was futile. I tried to cut off my senses, but it wasn't working. Seeing her defenceless on the bed, smelling her fragrance, hearing her rhythmic breathing, all of me latched on her and refused to let go.

Amidst the turmoil, the indecision, the self-disgust, I froze at the feet of her bed. Yet, my body was honest. I watched as my tail reached out for the hem of Lily's nightgown. With agonizing slowness, it caressed her leg, starting from her ankle, up the side of her knee, and taking the hem up until the lower part of her body was exposed to my fiery stare. When my eyes laid upon her unkempt pussy, something inside me broke. I'm sure I'd be burning in hell after this.

I put my foreclaws on either side of Lily's body. Carefully, my muzzle lowered towards her exposed opening. Just above her pelvis, I took a sniff, and her overwhelming scent entered my nose. My mouth watered, so I tentatively licked her center.

Her musk invaded my taste buds. Something behind my mind told me this female is untouched and currently fertile, a perfect mating partner. While this thought picked up momentum in my head, my tongue never stopped lapping the now wet crevice between the female's legs.

'I need her! I have to have her! I want it now!'

This thought repeatedly sounded inside my muddled mind. Even though my tongue's ministration never stopped, it didn't wake my daughter up from her sleep. Instead, her pussy began to secrete more juices. This made me stretch my forked tongue into her leaking center. In and out, in and out, in and out...until Lily's body jerked all of a sudden, and another boatload of cum gushed out and bathed my snout. Lily had come on her daddy's face!

Lust clouded my senses. I didn't know how I did it, but when I came to, I already shred Lily's nightgown. She was now completely and utterly exposed.

I climbed on the bed and positioned myself atop Lily. As I began to guide my member towards my daughter's hole, I noticed how this body's cock looked like. Unlike the normal smoothness of a human's cock, the skin on this one was bumpy like there were small scales on it. On the top down to the roots were small spines. At the end was a knot.

When the head of my cock touched Lily's entrance, a jolt of pleasure ran down my spine. Precum began to drip out of my cock and into Lily's hole. The glistening fluid painted her crevice and followed her crack down to her asshole. That sight mesmerized me and worsened my lust. So with a slight shift, I slowly sunk into Lily's depth.

The feeling was intense. It had never felt that way before. The wetness, the heat, and the rhythmic tightening of her vent...I almost couldn't stop my instinct to move in and out of her. But with a self-control that felt alien, I restrained myself successfully.

Painstakingly, as my foreclaws punched holes on the mattress, my shaft drilled into her defenses. Not a moment after, something obstructed my way. It was my daughter's hymen! She was still a virgin, and her father was on the verge of taking it!

My tail wrapped around one of her thighs and opened her wider for my intrusion. With a single long push, I bottomed into her, and her hymen ripped like paper. Lily's body twitched, and her vent rippled. I almost couldn't take it and come right there and then. I could only close my eyes and endure the assault.

When the series of tightening around my length subsided, I stared at my daughter's sleeping figure. It was surprising that she didn't wake up despite the pain from my initial penetration. That thought stayed only a short time in my mind though before it went away. My body was clamoring for her body, and I had to obey that need...and fast.

I began to move my hips. My draconic cock retreated from her depths until the head was the only part of me left inside her. Carefully, I pushed it back into her wet folds. My eyes looked down at where we were connected as that taboo feeling cranked up the pleasure.

Slowly but surely, my speed began to increase. Unexpectedly, Lily's arms went around my neck. My eyes widened, and I stared at her face. Yet, instead of her open eyes staring back at me, her still close eyes met me. My hips continued to pound her hole. But now, my daughter returned the motion even though she was asleep.

'Did she like it? Did she want to be fucked by his father?'

That thought propelled me to give a final hard thrust, cramming all of my rigid length in her. My knot popped in too and locked our groins together, insuring the insemination would work, before I finally released all my lust into her nubile body. I could even feel some of my cum oozing out of her amidst our connection. A rumbling roar came out from my throat as my cum continued to flood her womb.

Amidst that ecstasy, my gums itched. My eyes zeroed at Lily's neck, and I lunged at that spot. Mindlessly, I bit down. The ecstasy doubled, and another load of cum exploded out of my buried cock. The smell of sex then spread in the room.

After that, I woke up.

* * *

I opened my crusty eyes. "Huh?" I said with a groggy voice.

Glancing around, I was in my room. The light from outside snuck between the gap of the window curtains, hitting me square on the face. Remembering my incestuous dream, I felt ashamed and slightly aroused.

"What...kind of dream was that?"

'Am I really that in need of a woman that I dreamed of fucking my daughter? And it was so real too.'

I shook my head to get rid of that thought. Examining my arms, and seeing the familiar human skin there, I sighed in relief. I didn't become a dragon. I didn't fuck my daughter. I didn't release my seed in her fertile womb. Everything was just a bad dream.

'What a bizarre dream.'

I sat up. That was when I noticed the stickiness in my boxers. When I looked down, I saw that the front of my boxers were wet. Before I could think the worst, I smelled the musky scent of cum. Once again, the feeling of shame overcame me. Quickly, I went into the bathroom and changed to a new pair.

When I happened to glance at the bathroom mirror, I noticed something wrong on my chest. I looked closer at it, and I found out that it was a black scale, the same scale of the dragon in my dream last night. Seeing that, my jaw dropped, and a strange premonition entered my mind.

"What the fuck!"

*****

This work is copyright © 2024 by imprisonedindarkness. All rights reserved.