Scales and Beauties Ch. 01

Story Info
A male naga meets three royal humans.
1.5k words
4.07
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note;

This is legit my first time doing erotic literature. There's a lot of stuff I wanted to get off my shoulders, so to make things simple with text the first chapter is an introduction between 4 characters. No sex is in this, however Chapter 2 will have, not only sex but other kinks people have. Make sure you read the tags to see what it has, and I hope you enjoy it!

The cold stone chambers echoed with the sound of dripping water, the grunts and groans of sleeping beasts locked in separate cells filling the room as Jay kept pacing his cell.

Unlike other species he was unique, a one of a kind creature that hasn't been seen for many years in a world where forest held fairies and elves, caves had trolls, mountains held satyrs and harpies. The kingdoms and towns scattered across the world were populated with nekos, humans, and other humanoid beings.

He was the first ever Naga to appear in public.

And now he was sitting in a cell, covered in a hooded robe that hid his serpentine body, black scales almost invisible in the shadows of the dimly lit room, if it wasn't for the blue stripes that ran along his body.

Standing straight up, he was nearly 7ft tall, the top of his raven colored hair covering his head as a slightly round face kept scanning the prison, his serpentine eyes holding slit pupils that aided him in the dark. He was pretty well-fit for someone half human, his upper half holding a slight bit of muscle, a darkly tanned skin and some patches of scales over his arms and chest. If it wasn't for the care given to him by his partner, his appearance would have changed into a more serpentine look.

Earlier today Jay and his female companion were traveling through the city, the robe he was wearing keeping his identity secret. It was difficult hiding his tail however, due to its sheer length of nearly twenty feet. While his friend wasn't around, a group of guards managed to corner him, taking him by surprise and butting his head with the end of a broadsword.

It turned out the king of this city was fond of keeping beast-like prisoners as trophies, studying their behavior and abilities while holding them prisoner until he was bored of them.

With rumors of their being a naga slithering around, he grew obsessed with knowledge, and wanted to keep Jay for his own private reasons.

Jay however wasn't sure if he was able to help. From the dark past, he didn't even know what kind of powers he held as well. From what he's learned growing up, Jay was familiar with his own strength when it came to holding prey, and the ability to swallow prey whole, keeping them preserved for days within his body.

If the king found out, he was sure he was going to stay locked up for a long while. He was growing desperate to escape. Looking around the cell he searched for a possible crack in the loose bars in the cell. There was nothing.

Jay sat on the ground, staring at the brick floor. What to do next?

Suddenly, a figure loomed over him from outside the cell. One of the guards had come, holding a spear in her hands as she stared down at him, frowning.

"So the rumors were true. There really is a new species of demi-human." The guard sounded surprised, Jay noticing her eyes were looking over his snaking body.

Jay got up, cocking an eyebrow as he kept his hands over his head. "What does that scumbag want with me this time? A scale? Perhaps he would like to extract the imaginary venom from my fangs?"

He tried to sound intimidating as he watched the human guard shift in her position. It was hard to tell what she looked like under the heavy armor she wore, but her face was the only thing revealed, a pale freckled face looking down at him with a slight hint of red to the cheeks.

Was she blushing?

The guard reached behind her, pulling out a set of keys as she started undoing the lock to the cell. "Don't try anything funny, ok worm? The king isn't here right now...word has it there's a strange golden harpy flying around the nearby mountain. Although, that could be a lie from yours truly."

Jay got up, a puzzled expression crossing his face as he slid out of the cell, towering over the guard. "Wait, you're breaking me out? I don't understand."

He tried to slide off towards the exit, however the guard held the spear up to his neck quickly, forcing him to stay put.

"Trust me, that king is a slob. He doesn't...deserve to be a king. Too obsessed with other creatures." The guard shifted back a little bit, staying behind him as she prodded his back with the end of the spear. "Besides, you're not leaving just yet. It's the king's children who would like to see you..."

The children? Jay yelped at the spear poking him, sliding forward as the guard guided him through the palace. Compared to the dungeon, the entire temple was much more exquisite, filled with hanging lavender drapes, a red and orange carpet going down each corridor as the windows showed the night sky, stars glimmering brightly like magic.

Jay slid through the passageway, his coils shifting and scraping against the matted carpet until they came across double doors. The guard walked up, knocking gently to signal their arrival as shuffling can be heard from inside.

"Come in!", a gleeful voice came out, as the guard and Jay entered inside.

The room was quite spacious and unique, the walls aligned with stone bricks and banners, the symbols colored in a faint white over red cotton. Nothing much was there, except for a fireplace lit with a bright flame, three separate beds on one side of the room while a large wardrobe and dresser stood in the corner.

In the room stood three women, standing together side by side with their hands folded in front of them, all of which holding a difference in appearance.

The one on the left was quite tall, her skin tanned in a slight brown, just like the woman in the center of the group. She was most likely the oldest of the two as well, mid twenties, if Jay had to guess, 26. Not much of her body was shown, due to her black halter dress covering nearly everything below her chest and arms, however what caught his attention most was her beautiful breast. She had quite a bust, a size DD to be exact, glistening slightly below her neck as a strand of her red hair fell down around her shoulders. She had an amazing diamond shaped face, which held her green eyes and a suggestive smile from her red lips as she gazed up at Jay.

"My my, it's nice to get a better look at such a unique being. Isn't that right, Dahlia?"

She looked over to the woman on the far right. Possibly the youngest she stood about 5"8", blonde short hair sliding down to her ears as she smiled lightly. She was much slimmer than her sister, not having much of a bust when it came to her chest as she held a simple B size.

She seemed a bit cutesy with her appearance as she swayed in place, the same type of dress shifting while she kept her hands behind her back as she looked back at her sister. "Quite right, Amber. He's much more handsome."

The last one was about 5"10", mid height between the two. Unlike her siblings she had black scruffy hair, made into a pixie cut as she stepped forwards. Her red dress flowed like a wave behind her as she approached, her skin, unlike her sisters, a pearly white contrasting her black lips and nails as she stared at him, smiling wide.

"Hmm, Alina, you may leave now. We're about to do business with our new friend here..." she said, raising her chest to show off her casual D cups as she waved her hand towards the guard, cueing her to leave.

"As you wish, Lady Meri." Alina said, facing her backs towards the women. Before she left however, she swung her spear around, tearing away Jay's cloak as it hung from the end of her spear.

"You won't be needing this, worm. Besides, it seems like it could use some cleaning..." The guard smirked, exiting the room as shutting the door behind her.

Jay looked around, confused as to what had occurred. Looking back at the women he wound his tail up around him, taking a slight defensive position as he stared at the maidens.

Instead of startling the women, they all cooed towards him with sparkles in their eyes. "So masculine...", the younger sister, Dahlia answered.

From behind her she pulled out a book and flipped through the pages, the cover holding an image of a serpent. After pausing midway through she smiled, "Looks like our guest is a bit frightened by us...we should probably explain what we want."