Scandalous Schoolgirl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thrusting nipples and squirming hips were showing the crowd how desperate she was for Joseph to have his way with her, her face a mask of pain, bliss and desire. Natalia's sexual need overrode all other thoughts except for Joseph's commands. She felt her nipples teased sensuously by his fingers, erotic tremors tearing through her body.

As Joseph saw her, a large smile lit his face. Her eyes were inflamed with erotic need. As she stood in front of him, Joseph could see her whole-body trembling and he knew she was fighting back her impending orgasm.

Joseph looked deep into her eyes holding her gaze as he reached out, caressing her breast and Natalia's hard and throbbing nipples. As he began carefully to toy with her nipple, Joseph could see her breasts shuttering with her halting, gasping breaths. Her mouth fell open in a deep, throaty, lust laden moan. Her eyes were blazing with want coursing through her veins.

Joseph softly caressed her beautiful breast, then pinched Natalia's nipple between his thumb and forefinger forcing her whole body to shutter with her legs starting to buckle. Natalia sagged within the clothes rack as she succumbed to the craving that was sapping the strength from the rest of her body. She was hanging bound just as she had been in her erotic dreams. She felt the pull as her arms were stretched above her head. There was one difference though, in her dreams she was naked! As she looked at Joseph, he reached for her skirt. She realized that he planned on correcting that as well.

Joseph clicked open a pocketknife and cut her blouse behind her neck and it artfully cascaded over her breasts, pooling on the floor. He trailed the knife down her chest, over the taut belly to her hip and sliced open the side of her loincloth. As it pooled on the floor beside her blouse the collective crowd gasped as Natalia's succulent, delicious and gorgeous body was completely revealed.

As Joseph began gently to caress and kiss her exposed and inflamed body, she realized this was exactly like her dreams. Even bound within the clothes rack, she could look up at Joseph appraising her with loving, passionate, yet demanding eyes. With each of his touches and caresses, her erotic quivering increased. Each magnified by her fantasies and the knowledge of what she knew was to come. She realized that her skin and body were now one sexual organ. All she could think about was how to slake the uncontrolled hunger gnawing deep in her womb.

Natalia's totally naked, magnificently sculpted body took on a whole new definition with her soft, silky skin stretched tight over her sharply defined muscles. Her tiny belly and waist were now stretched thin, with all her firmly defined abs in sunken prominence below her ribs. Her chest was pulled taut. Her skin stretched tight, and her ribs starkly defined against her skin. Her breasts were pulled high on her chest with her nipples thrusting and begging for attention. Her bald pussy seemed to thrust outward. Her pussy lips red and swollen with need were glistening in the subdued light, waiting for Joseph to take her.

Joseph bent down and began softly to caress her lips with his tongue, and Natalia shivered with the strangely erotic and loving caresses his tongue was lavishing on her lips. She wanted to lean forward and capture his lips, but something kept her from doing so. She opened her mouth giving him free reign. Joseph's slow, passionate caresses gave way as his mouth descended on hers. His tongue began to plunder her mouth and duel with her tongue for dominance. The depth of passion in his kiss took Natalia's breath away, and her head rolled back on her shoulders. Natalia felt her desire push all thoughts aside. She couldn't think. All she could do was feel.

As the kiss went on, Natalia felt consumed by his dominance of her body. Hanging helplessly, she felt powerless before Joseph, and it only fueled the fire inside her. She felt her scalp tingle, her toes curl, and her nipples throb while her pussy clenched and wept, waiting to be taken. Joseph's mouth rolled away from her lips and travelled down to her neck. There his lips, tongue, and teeth begin to make love to the extended veins throbbing on her neck.

His lips wrapped around her throat with an artery throbbing beneath her skin, as if her life were throbbing in his mouth. Natalia felt her whole-body shiver with the power of his craving. Feeling her blood hammering through her veins and into his mouth was the most erotic thing Natalia had ever felt. Her head fell back presenting her neck to him, surrendering her body and her life to him. Natalia felt her heart ache and realized she wanted more than this one time. She wanted this for forever.

Joseph felt a sensual power that he had never known overtake him as he felt her artery throbbing with her life, as her blood rushed through the artery captured in his mouth. Then he felt Natalia's head fall back, presenting her neck and her life to him. At that moment, he felt her reach deep into his heart, and he wanted more than just one night. He wanted her, all of her, to be his forever.

As Joseph's mouth continued to make love to her neck, his hands began caressing the beautiful and sensitive parts of her body. His hand started at her stretched, taut belly and caressed upwards, cupping her breast and thumbing her turgid nipple. Joseph felt her body shutter and her breath catch, as he began to pinch and roll her nipple between his fingers. Joseph couldn't believe how hard her nipples were. As he pinched her nipple, he could feel her belly clench with her pussy tilting upwards reacting to her overstimulated nipple.

Natalia was finding it hard to catch her breath. The unbelievable need consuming her body was something she had only dreamed about, but the reality was much better than her dreams. Her mouth was opening with gasping, panting breaths. Despite everything Joseph was doing to the rest of her body, her pussy was twitching and glistening as her nectar was coating her inflamed, nether region. She felt Joseph kissing down her neck and across her chest until he captured her nipple and sucked it into his mouth.

She began moaning softly as she felt the erotic tension in her body build explosively.

Joseph stopped his erotic torment, stood looking into Natalia's lust filled eyes, and said, "I can't have you making noises and be interrupted. Next time you can fully voice your pleasure but not now." He then pulled the ball gag out of a bag of purchases, fit the ball in her mouth, and buckled it behind her head.

In her mind all Natalia could think about was, "Next Time? Oh my God...next time, Oh yes, YES, He's mine! Oh God, YES!

Joseph resumed sucking on her nipple with his lips and tongue twisting it in his mouth, while his fingers cruelly twisted and pinched her other nipple. He heard Natalia sucking her breath through her nose and moaning sumptuously behind the ball gag. Her body began to writhe sensuously like a worm on a hook. One hand caressed down her back and started fondling her tightly muscled ass, while the other hand slid down over her belly and cupped her very wet mound.

Natalia thought that she was going crazy with everything Joseph was doing to her, but the second his hand began caressing her pussy lips, her breath locked in her chest. The fire in her loins turned into an inferno threatening to consume her. Natalia's hips began an erotic belly dance, her hips shaking and vibrating seemingly independent of the rest of her body. As Joseph slid the tips of his fingers between her pussy lips and began drumming on her clit, Natalia felt a fast build to an orgasmic explosion that hit her like a freight train and rocked her body to its core.

Natalia was blinded by the fireworks exploding in her head. With all her muscles locked in orgasmic exultation, she couldn't breathe or scream the bliss coursing through her body. Natalia went from frozen in orgasmic bliss into hard, shaking, body shivers as her muscles found their own way of expressing the rapture they were feeling. It went on and on. The crowd was cheering and loving Natalia's wild orgasmic convulsions and while they wanted more, neither Natalia nor Joseph were aware of the crowd... only each other.

When Natalia came back to reality, Joseph's lips and mouth had abandoned her breasts, kissed their way down across her trembling belly to her spasming pussy. Before she knew it, Joseph was kneeling between her legs with his mouth poised to ravish her pussy.

Joseph had never smelled, seen or tasted anything as exquisitely beautiful as Natalia's pussy. With his first lick, he knew it was going to be difficult to stop. He drove his tongue deep into her pussy lapping at the sweetest, most intoxicating nectar he'd ever tasted. Natalia had almost recovered from the biggest orgasm of her life, when Joseph started eating her pussy. Her sensitive clit immediately exploded into another orgasm that left everything in her life behind. The ball gag muffled her first, orgasmic scream, and after that she didn't have the breath left. Yet the distended cords in her neck demonstrated her breathless screams of continuing ecstasy.

Natalia's whole body convulsed and spasmed trying to curl into the fetal position with her stomach muscles cramping into a hard, quivering six-pack. Her arms and shoulders knotted trying to protect her devastated core. Likewise, her legs fought the rapture inside her with shakes, quivers and spasms while fighting the bonds that held her. Natalia's brain completely shut down with the teeming sensations overwhelming her sanity. Every muscle in her body was trembling with the explosive power of the orgasm that had just devastated her senses.

Natalia had never been bound like this and certainly never orgasmed while being helplessly bound. Her vulnerability seemed to make her climax several times more intense than anything she had ever experienced. During her runaway climax she could only feel, but afterwards she knew that bondage needed to be part of her sexual preferences. Joseph and the orgasms he heaped upon her, had changed her forever.

Joseph had one of her tiny, ass cheeks in each hand as he tried to control Natalia's wild spasms. He kept feeding her pussy into his ravenous mouth. Even in Natalia's wildest fantasies, she had never imagined anything like this. The orgasm kept rippling through her body as Joseph continued to lick, suck, and nibble on her pussy and clit, driving massive waves of sensations through Natalia's overwhelmed body.

To Natalia it wasn't waves of sensations, but more like tsunami after tsunami piling on top of each other, sweeping away every previous fantasy and dream. She was now living the most incredible experience she could have ever imagined, and her body was being buffeted by waves of hard, cramping orgasmic sensations. Joseph gave her pussy a final kiss. Looking up, he saw Natalia's body having seizures. All of her muscles pumped and distended from her unrelenting, erotic quakes. Her body was glistening with perspiration. Her hair, wild from her thrashing, was sticking to her neck and quivering breasts.

Her eyes captured his soul. She was giving him the softest, gentlest, most loving looks he had ever seen. She seemed to look right into his heart. Her eyes drew him to her. He stood in front of her and unbuckled her ball gag. Her whole body, including her lips, was still shaking as he leaned down to gently and lovingly kiss her quivering lips. As their lips separated, Natalia whispered in a shaky, quivering voice, "Jo Jo Joseph?"

Joseph realized that the one word was a testament to her feelings for him but was also a question asking what's next. As he looked into her eyes, he could tell she was pleading with him to not let this end. He knew how she was feeling because he felt the same way. As he looked into her eyes, he could see tears starting to glisten in them. He leaned down and gently kissed the tip of her nose stating, "You're coming home with me."

Mark jumped in and said, "Natalia has fulfilled your purchase. Only if she consents, will we go forward with your other auction request." Mark stared at Natalia and until that moment she had forgotten he was there.

She trusted Mark and didn't know Joseph, but everything that had just happened had blown her mind, heart and her entire sexual being. She couldn't not spend at least a weekend with Joseph. She had to have more and the look in his eyes told her that all her desires would be satisfied and more. She glanced over at Mark and in a shaky voice whispered, "I'm sorry Mark, but I want this. I want to be his for at least the weekend and then we will see what happens."

Mark had known this would be her answer and felt dejected, but he had started her on this journey, and she needed to finish it. He turned and addressed the audience, "Are there any other bids for Natalia to be your slave for the weekend?"

The crowd was silent except for one man that muttered, "God, I want her, but I don't have that kind of money."

Joseph pulled out his check book and scribbled out some numbers, signed it and gave the check to Mark. Then he turned to Natalia, untied her shaky legs and then her arms. As her bonds came undone Natalia found it difficult to stand and had to lean on Joseph. Joseph took off his suit coat, wrapped it around Natalia, bound her arms in front of her, then swept her into his arms as he walked out of the store.

As he carried her out of the mall and to his car, Natalia stared lovingly at this man that had taken her to heaven. His eyes showed that he wanted more than just a weekend, but he would cross that bridge later. She saw his eyes leave hers and search hungerly under his coat for her delicious flesh and she quivered wanting him just as much.

The way he was carrying her was like a China doll, but he was looking at her with fiery longing. She could tell the first thing they would do whenever they got where they were going was to make love and slake his hunger for her. She had to admit that she wanted him just as bad. Her body was still quivering from what he had just done to her, but more passion was building as she began to anticipate what was coming next.

When they reached the car, he set Natalia in the passenger seat and when he climbed into the driver's seat Natalia took off his coat and handled it back to him. His eyes immediately roamed over her naked body, forcing her to whimper craving his touch, kiss and the cock she had not seen. She posed artfully in the seat, smiling seductively, wearing her nakedness like a Vera Wang gown. Then she whispered, "You own me, so why cover your purchase."

12