Scandalous Schoolgirl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at her nude body nestled in the tree and she felt sexier than she ever had. Her breasts jiggled desirably on her chest with her nipples pleadingly hard. Her concave belly led to her appealing, but still swollen pussy lips that were pleading for him to play with her. His huge hands and massive arms buckling her to the tree seemed to make her look much more delicate and diminutive. Her tongue licked her suddenly very dry lips as she breathlessly moaned and whimpered.

Natalia felt her body humming and she felt more alive than she ever had. She felt loved, treasured, and sexually wired splayed out naked in front of him. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her making love to her like a real man should. Her romantic dreams of having her big strong man whisk her off her feet were coming true. He had seized the opportunity, knowing what he wanted from her and taking it. As she hung from the tree she shivered in anticipation, already imagining his huge cock splitting her in two.

Her eyes were telling him that she loved every minute of this, but as she licked her lips and then began to nibble on her lower lip, he knew she wanted more. She wanted him to take her right here in the park with everyone watching. He walked over to stand in front of her as she looked up at him, he bent down to kiss those delectable lips and palmed her breasts in his hands. As he pulled back from the kiss he said, "I know what you want my vixen, but you will have to wait."

Joseph went back to his backpack and pulled out two more cuffs that he buckled on her ankles. Going back to his knapsack, he pulled out an adjustable spreader bar and attached it to her ankle cuffs, spreading her legs wide. With her legs spread Natalia had trouble touching the ground, but she found that she could stretch, and her toes could dig into the grass. Joseph unfolded a chair and sat down to watch her struggles. She was already dripping with desire, but a little more waiting and watching would build her anticipation bringing out her long-hidden desires and soon she would be begging for him to fuck her.

Joseph had seen beautiful women before, but Natalia was the most stunning woman he had ever seen. Hanging from the tree she was beyond gorgeous. Her fit athletic body was stretched taut, hollowing her tiny waist that flared into her suggestive womanly hips with runner's legs. Her toes were only skimming the rich soft grass and the strain only made her legs look more perfect. Her firm fleshy ass cheeks were tight with the strain, and they made Joseph want to run his hands over her soft silky skin.

Then of course there were her remarkable breasts. Her breasts were always the focus of every male's attention, but stretched and pulled high on her chest, they were simply stunning. Her hard breathing made her breasts mouthwatering as they wobbled insolently. Her hard-distended nipples seemed to be pleading for his attention, and they were about to get it.

Joseph watched Natalia as she struggled hanging from the tree and as she fought against her helplessness, she looked exotically seductive. The more she resisted and thrashed in her bindings, the more her body shivered and the more excited she became. Her breasts were wobbling with the exertion of her heavy breathing and her pussy was absolutely dripping with her musk permeating the area.

Occasionally, somebody would walk by the park, and this would further escalate Natalia's arousal. The looks and imagined touches were building her struggling desire and scorching her skin. Her nipples were painfully hard, throbbing and aching to be licked, sucked, or pinched. Her pussy was red, enflamed, and pleading to be filled with her master's cock.

By the end of the half an hour Natalia was a quivering basket case of sexual need, her body charged with high voltage hunger. Her quim was weeping with her passion's nectar that was running down her leg. Towards the end of the half an hour Natalia pinned Joseph with her smoke-filled eyes and passionately whispered, "Please Master, end this torture ... please take me and show everyone who I belong to."

He stood from his chair, walked over to her, took one of her nipples in his mouth and pressed it between his tongue and teeth and at the same time he slid a finger into her succulent cunt. She sucked in deep breath pushing her nipple deeper into his mouth and screamed.

"OOOHH MA ... MASTER IM GOIN TO CUM ... OH GOD MASTER ... LET ME CUM ... CAN'T STOP"

"You can't climax yet my Pet ... wait."

He pulled his finger out of her as her lust glazed eyes began to focus on him again. He put the finger in his mouth and sucked on it saying, "You taste delicious, my pet."

Her whole body shuddered, and she whispered breathlessly, "Plleeaassee Master, please I need you in me. Please my loving master."

Joseph stood in front of her looking deep into her eyes. Natalia felt as though he could see her very soul, and she couldn't hide from him. All her desires, perversions and fantasies were there for him to see and appreciate. The heat in his eyes told her that he was going to make everyone of dreams come true. The fire in his eyes filled her with desire, but also a belief and trust in him.

It was at that moment, bound, stretched, and hanging from the tree, that she knew she belonged totally to him. His eyes told her that he would never hurt her, only fill her with the kind of blissful emotions she never knew existed. Bound as she was, she knew she didn't have a choice; he was going to rip her long-hidden desires from her. However, she knew she had to fight him, if for no other reason than for him to earn her submission. Even though she craved it, her pride still fought his dominance.

His deep penetrating eyes and strict mouth told her he would leave no desire unexplored. All her life Natalia had longed for a man like Joseph. The man that would eagerly take what he wanted from her and make her feel like a woman. She also wanted a man that would uncover and explore her deepest needs. She quivered inside with both fear and anticipation on what this night would bring. As she looked at him with pride trying to cover the desperate longing in her eyes, Joseph knew she was ready to discover her inner most desires.

She had always been so beautiful that men continually desired her, but they wanted her so badly that they would do anything she desired. For most of her dating life she used and humiliated her suitors, always taking and never giving. Now she had a man that loved her but wouldn't put up with her bullshit. Now her man was like a caveman, taking what he wanted from her, and she loved every second. She desired a strong man that conquered her making her weak in the knees and bound as she was, she was so turned on she felt as if she would shatter into a thousand orgasmic pieces with his slightest touch.

Natalia suddenly sucked in deep breath as his magical fingers once again roamed over her tightly stretched skin. That seemed to be all that it took. His magic fingers on her skin made her forget about everything. All her thoughts and doubts disappeared as his touch filled her with desperate need. His fingers insistently roamed her legs, hips, belly and breasts, cajoling blistering cravings from her body. Natalia's eyes burned into his, desperately begging for more and she whimpered passionately.

Joseph stepped back from her, took off his shirt and stood in front of Natalia so closely that she could feel the heat emanating from his chest. Her face still had the prideful hard hungry look and began to soften as she felt the hairs of his chest provoking her nipples. She could feel his breath on her face as his eyes reached inside her and began tearing down walls around her heart.

She felt his fingers once again lightly caressing her tightly stretched skin, roaming over her hips, belly and breasts. Her skin seemed more sensitive now and each light caress chipped away at her humiliation leaving only longing and desire. She ached to feel his hands on her skin and found herself pushing with her toes trying to lean into his caresses. Her pride wouldn't let her admit it, but she knew she hungered after his domination.

Joseph's tongue came out and licked her lips, but when she reached for more, he pulled away. He gently kissed his way across her cheek until he nibbled at her ear. As he leaned in, the hairs on his chest maddeningly nuzzled her nipples and breasts. In his deep bass and gravelly voice, he whispered into her ear with each word pulsating inside her.

"You are your own strong and intelligent woman; I respect and admire that. You are incredibly beautiful and sexy, full of hidden desire and passion, but it takes a strong woman to give her body completely to her lover. You fill my mind with wondrous possibilities and my heart with the desire to protect you, even from yourself. Tonight, I will be your lover, your master, and your teacher as I discover all the passion you kept hidden from the world and yourself. Tonight, I will train you, fuck you, possess you and find my own pleasure in you as we explore your long-hidden desires. When tomorrow morning dawns you will know our love, our desire for each other and you will be mine always."

Joseph backed away from her, leaving her mind spinning and her body throbbing. All she wanted was for him to fulfill his promises, make her his and send her to Nirvana. She wanted him to teach her, to break down the walls inside her and let her finally feel love and ecstasy. Oh God, she wanted this, but she was scared, and her pride wouldn't let her admit that she wanted his dominance. Her heart and body desperately craved what he was saying, but her mind fought him. Joseph knew that was his objective, to quiet her mind, push her into subspace so the needs of her heart and body prevailed.

Joseph went over to his backpack and pulled out all the toys he had brought, laying them in the grass in front of her. Natalia looked at all of those toys with anxious butterflies in her stomach. She had bought almost all the toys wanting to feel their painful yet erotic bite, but she never had the courage to use them. Now he was going to make it happen. There was fear inside her too, but that only seemed to make her cravings that much stronger.

Joseph walked up to her and let his hand weave through her hair at the back of her head. It was chillingly sensuous to have his hands meandering through her long silky hair and she pushed her face into his arm acknowledging the luxurious feel. In span of a heartbeat his hand closed in a fist pulling her hair and knotting it behind her head. She felt his raw masculinity controlling her as he bent her head back. Only then did his lips descend on hers in a primal mating kiss. The kiss was coarse and indecent as it sent ripples of primitive desire surging through her body.

She was hanging helplessly in a public park in front of the world with a man twice her size taking whatever he wanted from her. The sunset was winding down with her nude form a silhouette against the orange sky. It felt so fearfully delicious as his lips brutalized her mouth and his hands roamed at will over her naked body. With anyone else, she would have feared for her life, but with Joseph she knew he would take what he wanted, but he would never hurt her. She knew that she loved him and really did really trust him, but she would be the ultimate recipient.

Her tongue battled with his and she strained, pushing on her toes, stretching towards him to deepen the kiss. Her eyes closed as she let the kiss sweep her away and she felt his fingers sweep over her tightly stretched belly to her swollen breasts. His hands cupped her breasts while his fingers repeatedly tweaked her nipples. Again, his kiss made her head spin and her knees tremble, while his fingers electrified her sexual core.

Her romantic reverie was suddenly shattered as one of her nipple clamps closed excruciatingly on her left nipple. As her body arched away from the pain, her mouth was torn from his insistent lips and her painful scream echoed through the park. Natalia gasp for breath as she tried to breathe through the pain, but it seemed as though every nerve in her body was crying out in sympathy.

Joseph ran his middle two fingers through her swollen pussy lips and deep inside her. He curled his fingers into her G-spot and pounded his fingers front and back, while rubbing her clit. Natalia's pain vanished as a wanton fury exploded between her legs. Her feet came off the grass as she went from pain to euphoria with her belly cramping as she fought waves of elation.

Her legs were swinging and twitching wildly with her arms knotting as they took the strain of holding her body. She had gone from agony to ecstasy so quickly that her mind was having a hard time coping. His pounding of her G-spot and clit created unearthly delirium inside her and, there was no stopping the madness. She felt her orgasm rushing towards her like a runaway train as she screamed, "OH GOD ... MY GOD ... I'M CUMMING ... OH GOD IN HEAVEN I ... NEVER FELT ... OH GOD ... OH GOD!"

Just as she thought her body was going to explode, the bite of the other nipple clamp jolted her with ripping pain. The pain pushed back her climax, but it continued to build with the pain making it more intense. Natalia was being buffeted between pain and carnal jubilation. Her body reacted with hysterical spasms, and her mind couldn't grasp the intoxicating rapture. Pain and pleasure merged creating an explosion of brilliance more powerful than any drug. All thoughts disappeared from her mind and all she could do was feel and oh God, she wanted to feel it more. If this were a drug, she would have been addicted.

She could feel every cell in her body exalting the feelings running wild through her body. Every sight, sound, and smell seemed more intense and more intoxicating. She had never felt like this, or these kinds of emotions and she was drunk on his devilish ministry. Natalia was suddenly aware of the frenzied enchantment her body was capable of. It was also clear what incredible magic her body could produce when she gave up control to Joseph. He was indeed her teacher, and she knew she never wanted him to stop. In a breathless passionate plea, she whispered, "Please ... More ... Show me More!"

Joseph knew they had made a huge step forward, but now was not the time to slack off. With his other hand he used her wand vibrator to tease her clit and nipples; keeping her on the edge of ecstasy but never letting her fall into her orgasmic void. Pain turned into a pleasing liberation while pleasure became an unending torment.

Natalia was having a hard time catching her breath with the constant buffeting between pain and pleasure. Her chest heaved trying to fill her lungs with air, but it also made her breasts sway invitingly. Joseph used both his fingers and the vibrator as he took advantage of the tempting targets with her clamped nipples dancing before his eyes.

She had fought him for as long as she could, but the erotic combination stripped her mind of all except the euphoria. Her mind disappeared into a foggy bank of unending bliss and only when he removed the nipple clamps did, she momentarily come out of the fog.

The blood rushing back into her nipples brought harsh and brutal pain with her feet coming off the grass as her core clinched in response. His tongue felt like sandpaper as it raked across her ultra-sensitive nipples, but his gentle licks soon washed away the pain. As his lips soothed her tortured nipples she floated back into her foggy ecstasy.

His fingers were making her hips buck and oh God, she needed more as his fingers pushed her towards her orgasmic abyss. His magic mouth and insistent fingers pushed her over the edge and her body contorted in blistering orgasmic passion. Her mind and heart exploded in fireworks of unknown bliss. His fingers are still exploring her clit and nipples as a second wave of euphoria explodeed through her and only then did, she realize her master's cock was inside her.

Joseph fed his cock into his Pet's hungry pussy. As he his cock reached deep inside her satiny sheath, she enveloped him in a deep orgasmic spasm with her rubbery legs wobbling. The craving robbed her legs of the ability to support her, and she hung by her arms as her master pounded his passion inside her. Joseph lifted her legs, undid the spreader bar, and wrapped her legs around him as he swung her onto his cock. Her master's swing pounded his cock into her wriggling pussy and kept her orgasms coming one after the other. Her heart and body were reeling with her master's ecstasy consuming her and robbing her of the ability to breath.

She suffered the unrelenting bliss that burst inside her creating wave after wave of rapturous ecstasy. She kept climaxing continuously and she seemed to float on a sea of erotic paradise as his cock pounded against her clit and cervix. After what seemed like an endless waves of orgasms, he exploded into an orgasm that blasted his seed inside her, filling her with his white-hot cum.

As he finished orgasming inside her, he stared at her breathtaking sight, roped naked in the middle of the park contorting in sexual ecstasy with her master's cock splitting her tiny, exquisite body.

When he finally pulled out of her passion-soaked body, she shook with the strain of hanging by her arms, her unrelenting orgasms and the rapture her master poured into her. Her beautiful face was a mask of contentment, exhausted ecstasy, but mostly he could see the look of complete, unwavering, and boundless love in her eyes.

He kissed her lips and released her from her bondage, then sat in a chair holding, caressing, and cherishing her as the night's darkness enfolded them. Joseph gave her some juice and lightly caressed her until her quivering began to subside. He laid her softly in the grass as he packed up everything and put on his backpack. As the darkness deepened, Joseph cradled Natalia lovingly in his arms and began the walk home.

12