Scandalous Schoolgirl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph pulled on her hand and said, "Rise and meet my eyes." Natalia stood and looked up into Joseph's eyes knowing that's where she belonged. Joseph looked at this stunningly beautiful goddess standing in front of him and asked one more time, "Natalia my love, do you freely give yourself and your submission to me?"

Natalia felt tears start to spill from her eyes and cried, "Yes, oh yes. I give you all of me, Master. I want this more than anything in the world. I want to serve you for the rest of my life, bringing you only joy and happiness. I don't just want this, I'm begging for it. Please, may I wear your collar Master, please?"

Joseph turned aside and picked up a case, opening it revealing the most exquisite silver and ivory collar Natalia had ever seen. It was a two inch-tall collar and she knew it would beautifully cover her entire neck with posts of Ivory woven together with silver bands and threads. It was truly exquisite, and she gasp with the beauty of the collar and glanced at Joseph, awed with the beauty of his gift.

Joseph whispered in a voice only audible to Natalia, "It was the most beautiful collar I could find, but still pales in comparison to the beauty that will be wearing it." Joseph picked it up and placed it around her neck. Natalia could feel her tears filling her eyes once more with the beauty, commitment and significance of this moment. The love she was feeling at this moment was overpowering and it was washing over her.

"I offer you this collar as a symbol of my love and as a promise to always love, honor, cherish and protect you. There will be many collars with each being the symbol of my love and devotion to you. I promise to love you always, being a kind and honorable Master. From this point forward, you will be my devoted servant and I will be your kind and benevolent Master. The love we have for each other has brought us here and the love we share has defined the roles we will now live."

With that, Joseph reached behind her and Natalia felt the collar tightened around her neck as it snapped shut with a loud click. The beauty, commitment, security and most of all, the overwhelming love rocked her body. As he snapped the collar shut, she fell to her knees wrapping her arms around Joseph's legs, weeping and crying, "Thank you, oh God thank you. Thank you, my Master, for making me yours and allowing me to love you with all that I am."

Joseph pulled her arms away from his legs and knelt with her. Together they held each other kissing deeply, passionately, but most lovingly. When Joseph pulled back from the kiss, Natalia's face was streaked with tears but the radiant joy and happiness on her face shone brightly, clear for all to see. Joseph stood pulling her with him and with one last loving glance in her eyes, he turned her in his arms to face the audience.

With his arms still tightly wrapped around her middle he said, "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the love of my life and my devoted submissive ... Natalia. We are sharing the power that God has given us. We have chosen our roles in life. As the Master, I will lead and as the submissive Natalia will follow, but the only power I have is what Natalia gives me. Her submission is the greatest gift a woman has to give. Being her Master is an obligation and duty that I will gladly bear."

"It takes strength and courage to put your heart and wellbeing in someone else's hands. You must love, respect and trust that person with your very soul and Natalia has surrendered to me. Now she belongs to me. I own her now, but with that ownership comes the responsibility to love, honor, cherish and protect the woman whose love holds me captive. I understand the fragile nature of love and trust. Before all of these witnesses, I vow never to break the bonds of trust we create this day."

"So that everyone understands, today we are joined together. Our love, respect, and trust define us, not the roles we play. The roles we play are, for us together creating a harmonious dance, with one leading and one following. One is not more powerful than the other, but together we are beautiful, powerful and unstoppable. This I will protect with my very life."

Natalia shivered with the moment and pulled his arms tighter around her as she stood oblivious to her nudity while Joseph presented her to the audience. Just like when Joseph first stripped her, Natalia wore her nakedness like a beautiful wedding gown. Everyone in the audience was jealous of the happiness that shown on her face, with many wondering if they could ever be that happy. The beauty of occasion made every one of them want to be in someone's arms.

Joseph led Natalia back to her dress, she stepped into it and Joseph pulled it back up zipping her into that tight formfitting, very beautiful dress. Once Natalia was firmly back in her dress, she twisted in his arms wrapping her arms around his neck and gently kissed him saying. "Joseph, I love you so much and I've never known the kind of happiness I'm feeling right now. Thank you for the beautiful ceremony and incredibly beautiful collar, but most of all thank you for making me yours. Nothing in my life has ever felt as wonderful as belonging to you, thank you my Master."

Hand-in-hand they walked into the party and all photographers present began vying to take Natalia's picture with her new collar. She looked up at Joseph and smiled lovingly as she went to go fix her makeup and have her photos taken. Natalia was in high demand for congratulations and photos. For the most part, Joseph and Natalia made love through their eyes across a crowded room. Only a few times was Joseph invited in for the pictures.

Many of Joseph's friends kept him company as the party went on and on. They all felt the ceremony was beautiful and very moving. None had ever been to a collaring ceremony and wondered if they were all as beautiful as this one. Joseph had never been to a collaring ceremony either and told them that with some internet research, both he and Natalia created the ceremony.

Joseph went to stand by the bar idly watching all the photographers pose Natalia into traditional wedding photos as well as some erotic photos as well. Natalia glanced over and saw Joseph sitting at the bar and he could see she immediately forgot about all the photographers. She waded through the crowd so she could wrap her arms around Joseph. She held herself pressed against his chest, hearing his heartbeat and smelling the scent that told her she was loved.

As Joseph held her stroking her face and hair and naked shoulders, he could hear the cameras clicking in the background. He softly kissed her in front of the cameras as Natalia clung to him suddenly needing to feel him next to her. She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him over to the photographers and she told them, "This is a special day for both of us and if you want more pictures, they will be of us and not just me."

Once again Joseph saw her touching and stroking the collar as she spoke, and it just reinforced how much she loved him and how much she needed him. Joseph felt himself stroking the collar as well and when she felt it, she let her head fall back presenting her collar bound neck for his attentions. As Natalia felt him caressing her and the collar, she felt a tremendous wave of loving warmth echo through her, and she knew it was time to leave the party for a while. She looked up at Joseph and she could see he was feeling the same thing, so they excused themselves saying that Natalia was going to change outfits.

As they went into the master suite and shut the door Natalia dropped to her knees and plead, "Master, please may I have your cock? I need to feel you and taste you. Then I want to spill some of your seed on the dress so I will always remember this day."

Joseph looked at that beautiful loving face and knew he could never deny her anything. "Yes, my love, but after you've spilled my seed on your dress, I want you to take it off and I get to ravish you, until I get tired. Then I'm going to make love to you until you scream the name of the man you love."

Natalia shivered knowing once again he was going to take her places that others only dreamed about. She hurriedly fished his already hard cock out of his pants and lovingly kissed it all over before she began to swallow it down her throat. She loved the taste of his cock and precum on the tip as it slid down her throat. With his cock buried in her throat, she smelled the heady musk of his balls. Natalia moaned deliciously as she slid his cock in and out of her throat, relishing his hard shaft in her mouth and taste of his cum on her tongue.

Natalia knew as she moaned the vibrations were driving him crazy and would make him climax quickly. She loved having his cock in her throat and she delighted in his taste, but her greedy pussy was demanding attention.

She felt him grab her head and groan sending thrills through her. Whenever she gave him more pleasure than he could stand, she felt incredibly sexy and powerful. Hearing him groan and feeling him lose control gave her goosebumps. She was his vessel, his to use however he wanted and at moments like this, she knew he owned her.

She moaned and swallowed trying to coax his seed from his cock. She wanted to give him a taste of all the exquisite ecstasy that he gives her. At this moment it was her turn to love and worship the man she called Master. Her hands grabbed his ass trying to push more of his cock into her mouth. She wanted him to know how much she loved him and make him orgasm so hard his knees buckled. She belonged to him, but he also belonged to her.

She felt for him to swell inside her mouth and with that she knew he would be climaxing any second. When the first shot of Joseph's seed hit the back of her throat, she barely tasted it as she swallowed it. She loved his taste on her tongue and wanted more almost forgetting that she wanted to stain her dress. She pulled his cock out of her mouth just in time to get a good rope of semen on the dress. Then she greedily stuck his cock back in her mouth feeling his cock pulse in her mouth savoring his taste.

Natalia continued her greedy attentions to his cock until Joseph pulled her up by her shoulders. As she looked at Joseph through her lust-glazed eyes, she saw fire in his eyes and knew it was going to be one of those nights that devastated her senses. Joseph quickly turned her around and threw her on the bed, quickly unzipping her dress and stripping it from her. As she felt the dress leave her feet she tried to turn over, but Joseph held her face down on the bed and began to lovingly caress her ass.

Natalia squirmed on the bed wanting him to take her, ravish her; tonight, she wanted him to Master her. As she continued to squirm suddenly his hand came down hard on her ass and she jumped in surprise. She squealed at first in surprise then in anticipation of more. Joseph softly caressed her firm delicious bottom as Natalia began to moan lightly, shifting her hips back and forth. Then she lifted her ass in a silent plea for more. Joseph complied with another quick swat to the opposite cheek and Natalia jumped and moaned lifting her ass for more.

Joseph ran his hands up over her naked back and lay down beside her whispering in her ear, "My you're a greedy little Sub today, aren't you?"

Natalia turned her head to look at him and said, "Yes Master, I've been so wet waiting for you to take me ever since you collared me. I want you to take me, to use me as your play toy and devastate me, so when I walk out of this room I want to be floating on a blissful cloud. I want to display my used body with my reddened ass to everyone."

She crawled over draping her naked body across his as she laid her head on his chest and whispered, "I've never known love and happiness like this. I feel like my heart is going to explode in my chest. Joseph, I love you so very much and right now I need you to show me who my Master is. I want you to use me like only you can."

Joseph pulled her up so he could kiss her lips and after their lips touched, Joseph grabbed her breast and cruelty twisted her nipple. Natalia arched her back seeking more of his loving dominance. His harsh nipple play was sending bolts of passion directly to her pussy. Natalia's whole body started squirming as she felt sensations from her red ass to her tortured nipples and needy weeping folds. Joseph grabbed her hair and pulled her head to his lips where his tongue sought to dominate her mouth.

As suddenly as it started it ended and Joseph pushed her off to the side and lifted her ass into the air. Once again, he slowly caressed and warmed her taut satiny cheeks. Then with two quick swats he turned her ass a nice shade of pink. As he caressed her incredibly sexy ass, he vowed never to neglect this piece of beautiful anatomy. He pulled open the drawer on the bedside table and pulled out some lube, a butt plug, as well as a vibrator.

He lubed one finger began to work it into her ass, then moved to the butt plug and began to work it into her brown star. Natalia felt the plug going in, loving how it stretched her then her sphincter snapped shut. Then he started pushing in again. She was stretched a little bit wider before her sphincter snapped shut. The plug was locked inside her and she realized this plug had two bulbs. Joseph gave her two quick spanks across the back of her ass, driving the plug deeper inside her. Natalia gasped with the double sensation of the spanking and the plug going inside her. With her pussy already dripping, she knew she was going to have a hard time controlling her climaxs.

Joseph pulled Natalia over into his lap and as he did Natalia felt something pressing against her clit. A quick swat on her ass shot a hard spasm from her reddened butt through her stuffed sphincter to her inflamed clit now pressed hard against something that was going to drive her crazy. Joseph whispered to her, "You may climax only when I give you permission, but once given, you have my permission to come as long and as many times as you want for the rest of the evening. Do you understand my love?"

Natalia whispered huskily, "Oh yes my Master, you're going to drive me crazy, aren't you?"

Joseph smiled deviously and whispered lovingly, "Tonight is the beginning of our honeymoon, and your new life as my sub. So yes, my baby, I'm going to drive you crazy in the beginning then keep you in an orgasm until you beg me to stop. I want you to remember this night for as long as you live."

Natalia felt chills go down her spine and she trembled with his words but knew everything he was going to do to her was because he loved her deeply. "I love you Joseph and I am so blissfully happy to have you. Now please Master, drive me crazy and torture me with your love and passion. Leave me limp and used but smothered in your love."

Joseph turned on the vibrator pressed against her clit and almost at the same time brought his hand down hard on her firm butt. Natalia had been on high simmer all along and the minute she felt the vibrator on her clit her passion soared. To keep from cumming, she lifted her butt away from the vibrator, only to have Joseph swat her ass and driving the butt plug deeper and her clit back onto the vibrator. Natalia felt herself being buffeted between the deliciously full feeling of the butt plug, the thrilling pain of her spanking and the wild vibrations on her clit.

She was soaring towards completion trying to find a way to stem the tide and hold her climax at bay. However, every time she felt herself starting to gain control some new sensation would drive her further towards the precipice. Natalia was gasping between moans, whimpers and pleas to be allowed to climax and she was right on the edge with the orgasm in sight. Joseph could see she was unable to control her orgasm, so he lightly slapped her face, and it was enough to help her regain control. In between her moans and cries she said, "Thank You Master."

Natalia was still on the edge with the vibrator on her clit being the worse; its throbbing pulse on her clit was relentlessly driving her further. Everything in her mind and body was overwhelmed with the sensations that Joseph was pouring into her. Then in the mist of everything else, she felt the first bulb of the butt plug pulling out only to be pushed back in again. It was enough and she felt her control slip from her grasp as she screamed, "Ma Ma Master, Ple Please, Master CUMMIINGG, can't stop."

"Cum My Pet, Cum long and Hard," Joseph responded.

Natalia's mind, heart and body exploded in an orgasm with the force of an A-bomb and with all of her muscles clinching with unbelievable ecstasy as she curled into a quivering fetal ball. Joseph didn't relent as he kept the vibrator on her clit and now turned it to a higher setting. Natalia was still at the peak of her come when the vibrator forced her sensitized clit to explode again sending her even higher into the stratosphere. This time her body convulsed the other way, arching her back with her belly cramping in exultation.

Joseph picked her off his lap and dove between her legs as he sucked her pussy lips into his mouth. He began to gently suck on her pussy lips as he kept the vibrator on her clit. His hand began pulling the butt plug in and out fucking her ass with double plug. Natalia was having trouble breathing as her body began convulsing uncontrollably with her arms and legs thrashing wildly as waves of orgasm swept through her.

The minute Joseph felt the slightest relaxation of her orgasm he pulled the plug completely from her ass, knelt behind her and began to feed his cock into her ass. When he was completely inside her, he turned the vibrator on her clit to maximum and once again her body contorted explosively as yet another wave of continuous orgasms swept through her. Joseph could hear her whispering with what little breath she had, "Master Oh God, My Master, oh again, more, Oh God Master."

Watching the woman, he loved being devastated by orgasm after orgasm is one of the most incredibly beautiful sites Joseph had ever seen. He felt his heart beating wildly with the love he felt for her. As he kept her body writhing in orgasmic spasms her face was a mask and almost euphoric bliss with her eyes glazed and unseeing and her mouth moving soundlessly. The beauty of what he was seeing was just too much as he felt himself shooting his seed inside her colon. He quickly pulled himself out and captured her clit in his mouth as he continued his relentless orgasmic devastation of the woman he loved.

His mouth continued to nibble on her excessively sensitized clit, when Natalia screamed as yet another orgasm ripped through her. "God Ma Master, No, Oh Again, No More, too sensitive, Oh God Master, Please."

Joseph relented as he pulled Natalia into his arms and began to gently and lovingly caressing her wildly erupting body. He held her tightly as he softly kissed her and caressed her until he could see her eyes began to focus again. Then he kissed her trembling lips continuing to hold her softly and lovingly as she slowly came back to him.

Joseph continued to softly cuddle and caress the woman he loved so much as Natalia's trembling began to subside. Joseph's loving caresses and touches were the perfect loving counterpoint to her wild orgasmic seizures. Natalia snuggled tightly into his embrace as the afterglow warmed her heart. As she looked into his eyes the beautiful loving gaze, he was giving her made her heart flip with glee and delight.

As she stretched her neck to kiss him her bridal collar restricted her movements, but that restriction brought back to her the beauty of belonging to Joseph. She grabbed his hands and pulled them tighter around her wanting him to crush her against his body, feeling the tight restrictions knowing that she belonged here in his arms. She turned in his arms so that her hard nipples were digging into his chest, and she whispered lovingly in his ear, "Oh, Joseph, I love you so much. Knowing that I belong to you makes me tremble all over like nothing in my life has ever felt so excruciatingly perfect as having your collar around my neck. I want you to know I will try to be the best sub you ever heard of, and I'm very proud to show everybody my collar and let them know that I belong to you. Thank you for the beauty of the ceremony, of the collar, the way you took me and made love to me. Mostly, thank you for your unwavering love and helping me find where I belong."

12