Scapegoat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master and Mistress will be sufficient," returned the woman before adding in an irritated voice, "Don't interrupt!"

The boring drive ended in the driveway of a modest split-level home amid a thoroughly middle-class neighborhood. Some residents were mowing their lawns, a group of children gathered around an ice cream truck. Eloise felt a sense of familiarity, she had resided in this very sort of neighborhood before she had been enslaved.

Mrs. Kovacs opened the back door of the automobile and instructed Eloise to exit. She stood holding Eloise by the leash as her husband pushed the remote on his visor and parked the car in the garage after the door swung open. Eloise felt the eyes of the children on her as they strode away from the Good Humor truck with their creamy treasures. She had been out in public before but never leashed. Her young master's hometown stores were one thing, Las Vegas was something else again, This! It was like she was home again, collared and leashed on her own block while familiar neighbors and fellow congregants from her church turned strode by and passed judgment on her. It was nearly as humiliating as her initial strip-off in prison!

Mr. Kovacs took his sweet old time in parking the car and exiting the garage. Eloise felt even more eyes on her as heads appeared in nearby windows and folks walking past stopped mid-stride and contemplated Eloise. At least her outfit was not especially revealing. It occurred to Eloise that his slowness might be by design. Perhaps he wanted his friends and neighbors to know that he was fostering a new slave. She imagined that if Mr. Kovacs had just purchased a new car, he would have driven it around the block a few times before parking it proudly in the driveway. The fast that she was now a thing, just another shiny object to covet and display, always made Eloise feel uncomfortable. She was, by nature, modest and demure.

Finally, the Kovacs led her into the house.

It was not especially tidy or expansive. Mrs. Kovacs wasn't much of a housekeeper. Eloise understood full well who would be putting this house in order. After taking it all in a moment, she realized that, internally, this house was very much like the one she had owned as a free woman. She wondered what had become of her house. Was her daughter living in it? had it been sold? Her old life had been amputated like a gangrenous limb. She was entitled to no information about her old life. Legally she was banned from inquiring. Slaves dwelt only in the present.

"Welcome to your home for the next week, Ellie," stated Mrs. Kovacs. "Let me show you the bathroom then we'll sit down to go over our expectations. Dinner is in the fridge. You'll be cooking it soon enough."

The accursed leash came off. Mrs. Kovacs didn't leave the bathroom while Eloise did her business. That bothered Eloise but she tried to ignore it. She had no right to privacy she knew that, still, it stung. She washed and dried her hands and followed Mrs. Kovacs as she gave a brief tour of the house. Three bedrooms, Bathroom attached to the master bedroom, one at the end of the hall on the second floor, living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, home theater in the basement as well as a man cave and half bathroom, weight room. endless pool in the small backyard, nice patio, well-kept garden, and manicured lawn.

As the tour came to an end, two young people entered the house. They were a couple. The girl, whom Eloise judged to be no more than twenty, was spectacularly beautiful. The lad trailing her was a year or two younger. Their resemblance to each other and to Mr. and Mrs., Kovacs, informed Eloise that they were brother and sister.

"I wouldn't pay ten bucks for you!" the lad stated vociferously.

"If you ever wanted to, it would be majorly creepy!"

"You know what I mean, sis!" The boy stopped speaking when his eyes took in Eloise.

"Hello! Who are you?"

Mrs. Kovacs provided the answer, "This is Ellie. We are fostering her this week."

"Cool!" returned the handsome young man. Ellie was grateful that the lad could not spy through her clothes.

"Hello," said the young woman, "How do you like being a slave?"

"Well..."

As Eloise stumbled for an answer, Mrs. Kovacs interjected, "Not the time or place, Ali."

"But, Mom, my research..."

"We'll discuss the matter over dinner. Now, both of you wash up."

The young people made their way upstairs.

"Dinner won't take long to cook, Ellie. Why don't you get started on it?"

Eloise made her way to the kitchen and slid on an apron. There was a bag of salad in the fridge as well as a glass bakery dish full of cold lasagna. She turned on the stove, placed the glass tray in the oven, then sought out a large bowl in which to serve the salad. It took her a few minutes to get the layout of the kitchen figured out. While exploring she came across a box of cheesecake mix and some fresh strawberries. Dessert was now taken care of. She placed it in the oven on the shelf below the lasagna. She washed her hand and took a moment to relax.

Mrs. Kovacs entered the kitchen.

"I'd like you to set the table. Tom is at one end. I'm at the other. My son, Dylan sits on the left. Set an extra table on the right side next to Ali."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'll take care of drinks. How about a gin and tonic for you?"

"I won't say no to that, Mistress."

"There's cola for the kids in the fridge."

With a bit of trepidation, Eloise spooned out dinner. She settled herself beside the family's attractive daughter and awaited permission to eat Presently, it came. She took a bite; Mts. Kovacs was a fair but not outstanding cook. The daughter seemed to be the focus of conversation around the table.

"Look, Dad, I'm not cut out for college. Let me sell myself. It's only five years! You and Mom can manage the money and invest it for me during my sojourn in the collar. It's only one year longer than college and I'll come out with a huge financial leg up. No crushing debt..."

"And no marketable skills!" put in the father.

"Ill have enough money, I won't need any!"

"You have a naïve view of slavery darling," said the mother.

"You and Dad make a good living off it."

"We're not getting rich fostering slaves, Ali."

"Well, we sure aren't hurting, Dad." She turned toward Eloise and continued, "Maybe it isn't about the money for you two, Dad."

"ALI!" I won't be talked to that way under my own roof!"

"Oh, calm down, Dad! Karen Lee got herself assessed and is going on the block next week. I'm way prettier than she is!"

"Sis, you couldn't handle the assessment let alone the auction block. Besides a slave has to do disgusting things like clean toilets and take it up the butt!"

"Get stuffed, Dylan!"

"I beg your pardon! You will be the one getting stuffed! Ali and by stuffed, I mean..."

"That's enough out of you two! All I want to hear is the sound of you chewing!"

There was a prolonged moment when all that was heard was the sounds of silverware against China.

"Perhaps she has a point, Roger. College isn't for everyone. She's grown up with slaves, she certainly knows what to expect."

"We foster slaves, Grace, honey so that our daughter doesn't have to be one!"

"Dad. It's not like I'm a virgin."

"You can say that again!"

"Shut up, Dylan!"

"Fine! I'll have you assessed by the slave broker of my choice. He will put you through the wringer. Once you see what all of it involves, you'll be cured of this stupidity. Giving your freedom away for financial gain is never a good idea."

Ali turned to Eloise. "What about you, Ellie? Did you give away your freedom for financial gain?"

"Actually, I'm a scapegoat for my daughter. She's about your age."

"And the last thing you would want Ellie, is for your daughter to be enslaved, correct?"

"Unquestionably, Master."

"Ali, I love you as only a father can, but you have watched too many of those "slave romance" movies on the Lifetime Channel. It's not the least bit romantic. Slave owners are wealthy, true, but they are primarily over forty, balding, overweight, and make minimal effort to be romantic because their wealth is enough of an attraction. You would hate slavery; honey and your heart would be aching for freedom almost immediately. Five years is a long time. A long period of self-recrimination."

"I think I'm up to the challenge, Dad."

"If you feel this gung-ho after your assessment, I'll consider it."

"I'll breeze through, Dad!"

"Keep telling yourself that, sweetie."

Conversation faded out as the dinner concluded. Eloise's cheesecake was a big hit. She cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. Her breasts were extremely full. She wondered how she would go about approaching the Kovacs regarding her need. She did not know how much of her personal history her young master had shared with her custodial masters. Eloise finished straightening the kitchen when Grace Kovacs entered.

"Splendid Job, Ellie. The family is settling down to a movie. I'll pop the corn; you seat yourself next to Roger."

"Yes, Mistress."

There was a pause. "Mistress," began Eloise, "I'm lactating and my breasts are rather full."

"Oh, yes. There was a note to that effect on your care sheet. I have a pump in my bedroom. Roger uses it on me because it makes my breasts swell a cup size temporarily. He's a confirmed tit man. He'll love nursing on you in the morning. I'll put this milk aside for coffee and cereal tomorrow."

Eloise felt clammy for a moment or two. That her custodial masters would expect sex from her shouldn't have been a surprise. She tried to not let it bother her. The fact that she had no agency at all was so soul-crushing sometimes.

Grace Kovacs postponed the movie for a half-hour while she led Eloise to the bedroom she shared with her husband. Sitting on the bed, Grace operated the breast pump.

"If it's not too much to ask, Ellie, I'd like you to talk some sense into my daughter. She thinks selling herself is the answer to all her problems, financial, being able to move out, and having a mature relationship. Roger and I have hosted dozens and dozens of slaves over the years. She thinks the way we treat them is the way she will be treated. We've shown her all the cautionary documentaries, but they don't seem to stick. She just says, "That won't happen to me." It is all so frustrating! She's not doing well in college. I'm sometimes torn, myself. She is very pretty and would sell for a great deal. On the other hand, she could try a trade school or even conventional modeling."

"I'll do my best Mistress."

Eloise watched the movie with some trepidation. She sat wedged between Roger and Grace Kovacs. Both husband and wife repeatedly placed a hand on Eloise's thigh and whispered how attractive they found her in each ear. It was clear that, once the movie ended, both husband and wife would have their way with their temporary slave! Silently, Eloise cursed the absent Monica. Her young master was sometimes aggravating but was a known item. This couple was nothing but unknowns. Eloise strived to put her fears to rest and enjoy the movie. The home theater's images and sound were astounding, much better even than her young master's huge LCD. The movie itself was quite entertaining, Eloise was able to mentally leave the confines of the basement for nearly the entire run time. The screen faded to black, and the lights came on.

"Off to bed, kids! Or, at least to your rooms," exclaimed Grace Kovacs. The kids beat a noisy retreat. Eloise was alone with her guardians.

"It's time for bed, Ellie."

She stood and straightened her dress. Roger Kovacs threw his arm over Eloise's shoulder.

"I hope you find us as desirable as we find you," he whispered hotly in her ear. Eloise involuntarily shivered. He led her up both flights of stairs to the master bedroom. The door closed behind them. Roger and then Grace's lips were upon those of their temporary slave. Eloise felt Roger's hand upon her back.

"Let me get you undressed, Ellie."

His lips were on hers. His hands were on the hem of the minidress, hiking is slowly up. As Roger pulled the dress off over Eloise's head, she felt Grace's lips dance along her ribs. Eloise had never been with a woman. She'd been propositioned in college by her bisexual roommate. Shocked at first, Eloise politely turned her down. But the conversation and the moment had stayed with her. Her roommate was a petite blonde with an excellent figure. For some reason, Eloise found it distracting when Kaye would stride about their dorm room in the nude. It was the first time in her life that Eloise had an inkling about the many ways the female form could appeal to men and male gazes. As she got older, Eloise looked back at that time and wondered what would have happened has she assented. Would she have enjoyed sucking Kaye's breasts as much as Bob and her young master did her own?

The dress was over the back of a chair, leaving Eloise in just her underwear, stockings, and heels. Roger and Grace stepped away from her for a moment. Eloise paid rapt attention. Grace undid the unflattering bun; her straight golden hair cascaded down her back, making her substantially more beautiful. Eloise's breathing elevated ever so slightly, a fact she herself was unaware of. The blonde wife and mother unbuttoned her husband's shirt. Eloise noted that Roger Kovacs had a rather nice dad bod!

Roger proceeded to pare his wife down to her wedding ring. Eloise found herself staring. Grace Kovacs was quite slim and trim for her age. She had a tattoo on her right butt cheek that aped that of a slave. Instead of having a registration number and a barcode, however, it bore Grace's measurements and wedding anniversary date, with "Wife" writ large in copperplate script. Grace noted where Eloise's eyes were resting and deadpanned, "The husband can't forget his anniversary if he sees it on his wife's butt every day!" She chuckled and Roger embraced her. Eloise noted that there was a lot of passion in their subsequent kiss. After their embrace, the husband and wife undressed the collared woman together.

Although they had already seen her naked, Eloise was acutely aware of the passion in the air. Roger's lips on her right ear. Roger's hand clasping her breast. Grace, nibbling on her left earlobe. Grace's graceful fingers tweaking her left nipple. Two warm bodies pressed against her colder one. Hands on her butt. Hands, on her ribs. Hands on her thighs. Hands on her sex. Eloise felt herself steered toward the bed. She was on her back. Both of her breasts suckled simultaneously, husband and wife gaining nourishment from her while pleasuring her as a team. Roger's kiss. Grace's kiss. Both sets of lips taking a tour of Eloise's body from temple to great toe before working their way back up again. The sensory overload was almost too much for the former plain vanilla housewife to take in. Her breath came in starts and stops. Roger teased her breasts while Grace's lava-hot mouth tongue and lips edged closer and closer to her secret place. Eloise silently urged her on.

She was there! Grace expertly dined on Eloise's still bald kitty. Combined with her husband's efforts, the sensations of pleasure overwhelmed Eloise. She felt fingers enter her sex and posterior. Eloise knew not whose they were. After a few startled moments, she ceased to care.

Grace's ministrations sent Eloise over the edge. The orgasm at the bottom was phenomenal. She exploded all over Grace's face. The blonde woman giggled and then lapped up the juices while Eloise gasped, "Mercy!"

"Sorry woman, that word is not in our vocabulary," said Roger as he nimbly slid into the space vacated by his wife. His just above average-sized cock slid into Eloise with no resistance whatsoever. He began pumping away even before the tingle of orgasmic pleasure had departed from Eloise's body. As Roger bore down, it was clear that he was quite skilled in the art of pleasing a woman. For a passing second Eloise wondered just how many female slaves Roger had practiced on to develop such an incredible skill. He had her at the point of climax faster than Bob, her young master, or Douglas Trainer. Utterances of no known earthly language emanated from her throat. "Jesus!" cried Eloise as Roger's ministrations were rewarded. As the woman in the collar writhed with pleasure on the bed, husband, and wife looked at each other and grinned. Older slaves were so often more rewarding than younger ones. To have access to one that was their contemporary in age and cultural experience was a rare treat.

When Eloise had returned to herself, Grace straddled her face.

"Do me like I did you, Ellie," she said softly.

That Eloise was about to cross a bridge for the first time, didn't even register in her sated mind and body. This couple had shown her pleasure, she wanted to return it. Tentatively, she licked Grace's exposed pinkness. It wasn't revolting. In fact, it was tasty. Eloise transitioned from tentative to daring. Her mind still abuzz with memories of Grace's oral artistry, Eloise tried her best to recreate it.

"That's it, Ellie!" grunted Grace.

Roger's skilled tongue, lips, and teeth set to work on Eloise's kitty. After a stunned second, Eloise shuddered with satisfaction. It barely seemed possible that so much of her could be pleasured at once. It was a revelation as profound as meeting God in the flesh. She felt the shiver of Grace's entire body as she came. Almost at the same instant, Roger got her off. All air left Eloise's body in a loud gasp. She savored the lightheaded giddiness of the moment before she refilled her lungs. Dimly she was aware of being tucked into bed, and of Grace and Roger lying on either side of her. "Thank you," she cooed softly before falling into an incredibly restful slumber. Just before her mind shut down entirely, Eloise pondered what new wonders the rest of her week in the Kovacs house would bring.

12