Scared Sister Pt. 03: Thalassophobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thumb plunged into her pussy over and over, slowly gaining speed, tapping on her cervix with each insertion.

"Owaaeeeeeee!" Nicole screamed, her hips bucking into my hand with each thrust.

My hand became a blur, pounding my thumb into her hole until I felt her muscles constrict around my thumb, at which time I kissed Nicole's nipple, sucking on it, my thumb pushing between her gripping muscles, furiously assaulting her cervix with gentle taps that slowly became harder and harder until...

"OOOHHHFFFFFFUCK!!!!!!" Nicole screamed, as hot clear fluid began gushing from her pussy.

I kept pushing my thumb into her, slowing down until she grabbed my hand and held it inside her tightly, preventing my movements all together. As she did, she pushed her hips against my hand, her muscles holding on tighter than before.

"GOD DAMN!" she cursed, "I've missed that."

She collapsed back onto the bed as I slid my soaking hand from her slit. She grabbed part of the bed sheets and dried my hand off.

"We should have gotten a towel first," I laughed, causing her to gently slap my shoulder.

"If I'd known you were going to do that, I would have," she joined me laughing.

I crawled next to her, nuzzling close until she snuggled into my arms again. She kissed my lips softly, then nuzzled her face into my chest. We lay there, silently, for a few minutes, just holding each other, loving each other.

"One more round?" Nicole asked after a while.

"At least one," I kissed her cheek, "Maybe more."

She lay on her back, spreading her legs. Without saying anything, I crawled into position, placing my cock at the entrance to her canal, and pushed in...

*

As we lay there in post coital bliss, my phone's alarm went off. I slowly crawled out of bed and grabbed my phone off the table where it had been charging.

"It's four thirty," I announced, "Half an hour until the ship leaves port. Did you want to go topside to watch the departure or do you want to stay here for a while longer?"

Nicole smiled, "Let's go watch the departure, maybe get something to eat before bed."

"Sounds great," I agreed.

We each took showers then got dressed in the same clothes we'd worn for boarding and went up to the Lido Deck, where the pool, buffet restaurant, and dining room were, and found a spot that wasn't too crowded, where we could sit down, and watched as the ship left port.

As the dock shrank from view, getting smaller and smaller until it was just a speck on the horizon, Nicole began to cling tighter and tighter to my arm. I could hear her breathing getting faster, all the signs that she was getting scared... again.

"Nathan," she whimpered, "Can we go back to the cabin? I don't think I can stay up here any longer."

I wasn't sure what was causing her new fear, but I wasn't going to make her stay where she was uncomfortable.

"Of course, love," I kissed her cheek, then guided her back to the cabin.

When we got there, before I could even turn the light on, she ran in jumped on the bed, and curled into a ball, crying. I turned the light on, closed the door, made sure it was locked, took my shoes off and sat next to my sister.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nathan..." she whimpered, "I'm scared. I tried to shake it off, but as we got further and further out into the water, I kept feeling like we were going to start sinking. I could even feel the boat going lower in the water, as if we actually were..."

I lay next to her, kissing her cheek, letting her snuggle into my chest, "You know that's not going to happen, right? You intentionally checked the odds of a cruise ship sinking. Weren't they something like one in fifty thousand?"

"One in Sixty Eight Thousand," she corrected, "roughly. But that doesn't help. I know the ship's not going to sink, but I feel like it's sinking, even now. But being in here helps," she held me close, kissing my cheek, "You helped me with my Astraphobia and Nyctohylophobia. You even helped me research more about them, and phobias in general. Do you think we could figure out how to deal with... whatever this one is called?"

I smiled, "Of course."

I pulled out my phone as Nicole and I sat up on the bed, our backs against the headboard. After a quick google search, and having her describe exactly how she felt when we were topside, I found what I was looking for.

"It sounds like you may have Thalassophobia, the fear of 'large or deep water'," I showed her the phone.

"Yeah," she shivered, "I never been in any water deeper than a swimming pool, so I never thought about it until we began to leave port, but I never liked watching documentaries about sea life. The thought of the vast ocean just.. geah," she shivered, tossing my phone onto the bed, snuggling close to me.

I wrapped my arm around her, picking up my phone and searching for possible solutions, "Did you bring your anxiety medication? I know you haven't had to take it in a while, but the doctor prescribed it for you for just this sort of thing."

"Oh, Right!" Nicole smiled, scampering to her feet. She grabbed her suitcase and began scouring through it, "I had them in a plastic bag, along with my daily vitamin gummies and birth con..." her face fell, "FUCK! Where are they!"

She frantically dumped her suitcase onto the bed.

"Fuck, Fuck!" she began tossing things back into the suitcase one at a time until it was all piled inside, "Nathan!" I could see tears welling up in her eyes, "I can't find them. My Birth Control. I think I left them at home, along with my anxiety meds."

The first time we had made love, Nikki and I were completely unprotected. However, she decided that when we planned to do something where we would have the chance to be intimate again, she would go on the pill. She had started taking them earlier that week, and planned to keep taking them until we got back from our vacation.

"Don't worry, love," I wrapped my arms around her tightly, "If you took them this morning, you should be okay at least until tomorrow. After that, we can just do things that won't risk getting you pregnant. Besides, this trip isn't about sex. It's about spending time together with my soulmate."

Nikki remained limp, slumped in my arms, "Nate... I can't believe how stupid I am. I knew something would go wrong with..."

"Shhhhhhh," I placed a finger on her lips, "You're not stupid. Things happen. It's okay. Whatever you need, I'm here."

Nikki gently wrapped her arms around me and sobbed into my chest, "Thank you, Nathan. You've always been the best big brother ever. But you're also the best person I know. I'm so lucky to have you."

"I love you, Nikki. I'm always here for you," I kissed her cheek, "As for your anxiety, I can look up ways to help alleviate that without medications."

Nicole smiled, drying her eyes, "Thank you. I love you, too."

We spent the next hour looking up ways to deal with anxiety on a cruise ship. Most of it was things like, "don't go topside when not at port," and, "get off the boat every chance you get," which were kind of obvious. It also recommended keeping your eyes toward the boat if you had to go to the upper deck for any reason. Nicole and I decided to stay in our cabin whenever we were at sea, to which end we had food delivered to the cabin. I was glad I brought a good amount of cash to tip with, since we would obviously be doing this a lot. After we ate, Nicole and I watched TV for a bit, learning about our destinations, then went to bed.

Nicole and I went to bed naked, as we often had after our first night together. After snuggling together for a while, building the romance back, we made love like we used to, then quickly fell asleep.

*

I woke the next morning with Nikki holding onto me tightly. Her face was buried in my side. As I began to stir, she looked up into my eyes.

"Good Morning, big brother," she kissed my cheek, "I was afraid you were going to sleep all day."

Her upbeat demeanor was probably a mask to hide her fear, but I knew if I went along with her, she would be okay.

"Good Morning, Nikki," I placed a hand on her cheek, "What's got you so upbeat this morning?"

She smiled, "Two things. First, we pulled into our first port of call about an hour ago. Second, the entire island is basically a giant vacation destination, complete with, beaches, cabanas, and a TON of water slides!"

She was nearly bouncing in the bed, like an excited little kid begging their parents to come play with them.

"Sounds like a blast," I kissed her forehead, "Let's get our swimsuits and over clothes on, and head to shore."

Nikki smiled, "Shower first," she held her nose as if to make a point, "We smell like sweat and sex."

I laughed at how casually she mixed her playful sister persona and the fact we had been fucking just a few hours ago. With everything that had gone on the last year, it was easy to forget that Nikki was still technically a teenager, at nineteen years old.

She often acted so mature, I kept forgetting about our nine year age gap. But at times like this, she reminded me of the little sister she used to be; the little sister who held my hand and skipped giddily as we walked around the Six Flags amusement park when she was eight. Even as we rode the rollercoasters, she held my hand the whole time.

We each took turns showering, then dressed in our swimsuits and light clothing overtop. Even though it was the last week in September, it was still quite warm out during the day, especially in the Caribbean, where our cruise took us. Nikki wore a light coverup overtop her yellow and white bikini, one of five swimsuits she brought with her, and a pair of sunglasses. I wore my swimsuit and a light button-down T-shirt (similar to a Hawaiian shirt, but white with no patterns). I wore a backpack which had our beach towels, sunscreen, wallets, and other necessities in it.

As we disembarked from the ship, Nikki held my hand tightly. As soon as we stepped on the solid ground, Nikki nearly collapsed. I caught her gently, holding her up.

"Are you okay?" I asked with genuine concern.

Nikki held onto me, looking into my eyes, "I didn't realize how much tension I was holding in while on the boat. I feel sooo much better, now."

I helped her move to the side of the walkway while she regained her composure, "Why don't we find somewhere to sit for a bit and eat breakfast?"

"It'd be more like brunch, now, wouldn't it?" She smiled, "But yeah, let's do that."

It was almost ten, so she had a point. We ended up eating brunch at a place called "Skipper's Grill" which wasn't so much a building as it was an outdoor grill situated underneath a permanent wooden roof held up by large wooden beams. We talked about our plans for the day, which included, mainly, relaxing on one of the beachfronts together. I suggested going to the water park area, but Nikki said that since coming to shore, she had begun feeling a lot better than on the ship, and that she would feel better if we stayed out of the water for a while, so we scrapped that idea.

The day was nice and warm, and we found a great spot on one of the beaches, inside the harbor, so Nikki didn't feel like the Island was sinking, as she had expected would happen if she were looking out into the vast ocean. The cool breeze was a nice contrast to the heat from the sun, as we lay next to each other, holding hands, on provided beach chairs under a large umbrella.

Around two, we started getting hungry, so we decided to head back to the ship, but not before Nikki changed her mind about the water slides, insisting that we go on one called "The Twister" with a two-person raft. As we rushed down the multicolored tube, Nikki screamed in excitement, holding tightly onto my hand. When we finally got back to the ship, it was nearly three.

We returned to our cabin, dressed in dry clothes, then headed to Windjammer for lunch. We sat there, talking while we ate.

"I feel so much better, after today," Nicole smiled, "thank you for bringing me on this trip, Nathan."

She was much calmer than before, obviously returning to girlfriend mode.

"You're welcome, Nicole," I gently held her hand, "I had a lot of fun today."

"So did I," she blushed, "It reminded me of that time at Six Flags..." she paused, tears welling up in her eyes, "That's one of my happiest memories, you know. And now I have another one."

I gently brushed the tears from her eyes with one hand, "Any time I've ever spent with you are my happiest memories, Nicole."

She smiled brightly as more tears began falling, "Damn, my body never fully adjusted to those pills, now my emotions are all over the place."

I laughed, placing a hand on her cheek, "It's okay, love. Anything you need, I'm here."

We quickly finished our meal, then returned to our cabin. We logged into Netflix, which was provided on the TV, and watched a few episodes of a TV show we both liked, then Nicole turned the TV off.

"We should get ready for dinner, since it's Formal Night tonight."

It was only five thirty. When we were planning the cruise, we had made reservations to eat in the dining room around eight for both formal nights. With everything that had happened, I wasn't sure if she would be up for it.

"You still want to go?"

"I bought that evening dress and jewelry just for this cruise. I'll be damned if I'm not going to get to wear them."

I laughed, hugging her, then kissing her on the lips, "I love you."

Nicole blushed deep red, "What did I do to deserve that?"

"You're just you," I smiled, "Okay, let's get ready for dinner."

Nicole started getting ready first, taking a shower, then started putting on her dress. I showered as she got dressed, then dressed as she put on her makeup. She was dressed in a very nice Royal blue evening dress which was held onto her shoulders by thin straps, the neckline low enough to show off the tops of her beautiful bosom, but not too low as to look slutty. I couldn't see it, but I could tell she had some sort of bra on, as her boobs were held up nicely, (not that she needed much help, as perfect as her boobs were anyway). She wore a nice silver necklace that matched the earrings that Morgan had given her for her birthday.

I dressed in my nicest short sleeve, button down dark blue dress shirt and black dress pants with a dark blue and black striped tie. We decided to take light jackets with us, incase it was chilly.

"Wow," I smiled upon seeing Nicole in her full outfit, "You are so beautiful."

She blushed, "You don't look so bad yourself, mister."

Now it was my turn to blush, "Thanks, Nicole."

It was just past seven when we'd finally finished getting ready. As we left for the dining room, Nicole handed me her phone, since she didn't have any pockets, and we walked hand-in-hand up to the main deck. As the ocean came into view, Nicole turned toward me and held tightly to my arm.

"Damnit," she buried her face in my shoulder, until now, I had almost forgotten we were on a boat. And now..."

I kissed her head, then wrapped my arm around her, "Come here," I turned her to face the ship, away from the ocean, "Do you still want to go eat dinner?"

She nodded, holding onto me.

"Okay," I helped guide her to the dining room without having her face the ocean any. As we entered, Nicole calmed down a little.

"Thank you, Nathan," she kissed my cheek, "You're the best boyfriend ever."

The two-level dining room was filled with people of all sorts, dressed in everything from mildly nice clothes, less fancy than ours, to full-on tuxedos and ball gown-like dresses. We waited in line, getting to our table, which was fortunately on the interior, away from the window, right at eight. Unlike the buffet restaurant, the dining room offered waiter service, but like the buffet, most of the food on the menu was free (actually covered in the cost of the cruise, but whatever). We ordered several courses, including an appetizer we shared, salads, steak and potatoes, and a dessert.

As we ate our meal, Nicole seemed to be okay, considering the near panic she was in just a few minutes before. By eight forty-five we had finished eating, and Nicole placed a hand on mine.

"Nathan, can we go back to the cabin, now? I know we haven't been out that long, but I..."

"It's okay," I took her hand in mine and squeezed it, "Let's go."

We returned to the cabin, me helping Nicole get across the deck when the ocean was in view. When we got to the cabin, Nicole looked as if she wanted to jump in the bed right away, but didn't want to wrinkle her dress.

"Here, let me help you out of that," I offered as she began struggling to remove her clothes.

As soon as she was down to her underwear, she crawled into the bed and curled up. I quickly undressed myself, climbing into bed with just my boxers, and let her snuggle up to me. She cried into my chest for a minute.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" she sobbed, "I just want to have a good time with my lover, and things keep getting in the way."

I held her close, "Nicole," I stroked her back, "It's okay. Nothing is getting in the way. I'm happy just being here with you."

She looked at me, "Really?"

"Of course, silly," I kissed her cheek, "Your anxiety issues are part of who you are, and I love who you are," I held her tightly.

She began crying into my chest, "Your sister's a scaredy cat and a cry baby. Why do you love her so much?"

I nuzzled her cheek gently, "Because she's also the kindest, most loving person I know."

"Awwwww," Nicole blushed.

Then I smirked, "And she's great at 'snuggling'."

She held me tightly, "Thank you, Nathan," she dried her eyes a bit, "You always know how to cheer me up."

We lay there, pressed close, her arm on my chest, nuzzled into my neck, my arm around her.

"Of all the things I miss when we're apart, this is what I miss most," I whispered.

"What?"

"Just laying with you in my arm, snuggled to my chest. It feels good knowing you're comfortable."

She nuzzled my neck, "I miss this, too. If we do nothing else this week, I want to do this every night."

"Of course, my love. I wouldn't have it any other way."

As we lay there, Nicole began pressing her hips against my leg, laying her leg overtop mine. She kissed my neck as she began rubbing her pantie-clad pussy on my leg.

"Nathan..." she looked at me cutely, batting her eyes, "Do you think it would be safe for us to... um..."

"Snuggle fully?" I suggested.

"Yeah, let's go with that. I mean, I've only missed one pill right now, and even though I'd only been taking them for a few days, I should still be protected for another day or so, right?"

I laughed, "I don't know. I've never looked it up before."

"How about I go take this makeup off, while you look it up. The pills I take are progestin-only over the counter pills."

She got out of the bed and immediately stripped off her panties and bra, standing naked in front of me.

"Okay," I agreed, grabbing my phone from the nightstand where I'd placed it.

After a quick google search, I relayed my findings, "Well, it says that it's possible to get pregnant almost immediately after stopping progestin-only pills, but even so, it's less riskier now than it would be tomorrow or the rest of the week."

"Awww," Nicole groaned from the bathroom, "I wanted to have one last night of snuggling all the way. I know the chances are low, but I don't know if I want to risk it."

She came back out and sat sullenly on the bed. I slid next to her, wrapping my arm around her, "Whatever you decide, I'll support your decision."

She leaned her head on my shoulders, then placed a hand on my thigh. She sat there, playing with the fabric of my boxers for a minute or so as I held her.