Scared Sister Pt. 03: Thalassophobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, take my ass, big brother."

I laughed, smiling. We were totally off script now, but I wasn't going to argue. Nikki and I had only done anal once before, in the shower, with a small bottle of lube. This time, she was completely slathered with it.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, and whispered, "I love you."

She turned to face me, smiled, blushing, "I love you, too," then wiggled her butt.

I took the hint and positioned myself behind her, straddling her voluptuous rear. I nestled my cock between her buns like a hot dog, sliding it between them slowly. Nikki moaned as my cock slid across her tiny butt hole. She squeezed her butt cheeks together causing me to moan along with her, the lube from her butt slathering my cock.

I gently rubbed the tip of my cock against her tiny pink star. She pushed back, the tip pressing in slowly. I pushed a bit harder, causing Nikki to moan as the shaft began sliding in.

"Ohhhmmmm, Nathan."

I placed my hands on her waist, holding gently as I pushed further into her back door. She squeezed her muscles around my cock, causing me to moan and shutter.

When I was halfway in, I pulled out a quarter of the way, then pushed in again. We both moaned in unison as my cock slid almost all the way in. One more retreat and thrust, and my shaft was fully buried in my sister's tight ass.

"Oh, God," Nikki moaned, "I'd forgotten how good this felt."

I sat there for a moment, letting her get used to it before I began slowly thrusting. As my cock slid in and out of my sister's ass, I could feel her muscles squeezing over and over.

"Oh, Nikki," I moaned, speeding up.

Nikki moaned loudly, but kept laying with her head facing the movie while I pounded her ass.

As I pushed in and out of her, I could feel her pushing back against me. As my balls began slapping on her pussy, she moaned loudly, turning away from the TV and pushing her butt higher in the air. As I now had easier access to her rear, my thrusts went deeper each time I'd push in.

She reached between her legs and began fingering her own pussy, rubbing her clit and shoving her fingers inside furiously. I could feel her fingers rubbing along my shaft through the thin membrane that separated them.

I could feel my climax building and began thrusting with faster thrusts, pushing only slightly harder. I felt my sister's body trembling beneath me as she let out loud whimpers and moans.

"OH, Fuck! YES!" She yelled as I pummeled her rear end.

As my climax built, I pushed in hard one last time, then my orgasm burst forth into her auxiliary love canal.

"OOOHHH FFFFUCK!" I screamed in ecstasy, pushing hard against her plush cheeks.

"Oh, Nate! FUUUUUCK!" she agreed.

My whole body trembled as more and more cum filled, then overflowed her back door. Suddenly overcome with exhaustion as my climax dwindled, I pulled out, then collapsed onto the bed next to my sister.

She moaned, then rolled over and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Thank you for this, Nathan," she sighed happily, breaking our kiss.

She held me tightly for a moment, then said, "We should both go clean up."

I agreed. We both got up and went to the bathroom. She let me quickly wash off the remnants of our activities in the shower, then got in as I got out and dried off. After washing off, she let the warm water run down her backside and across her butt.

"Too bad they don't have a tub here," she mused, "my rear could use a good soak, now."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Nikki smiled, "Cuddle with me when I get out?"

I smiled, "Of course, love."

I returned to the bedroom, noting that the movie had ended while we were in the bathroom. I turned off the TV, then lay in bed. When Nicole emerged from the bathroom, she lay next to me and snuggled close, nuzzling my neck as always.

"I love you so much, Nathan," she whispered, "Thank you for being so wonderful."

I kissed her cheek, "You deserve no less."

She blushed, cooing.

Around noon, we had lunch delivered and watched some TV shows, both on Netflix and on the cruise ship's provided channels.

"Nathan, there's so much to do on the ship, I really don't want to miss out..."

We had been watching the Cruise's informational channel, which had been showing a lot of the things on board, from the on-board water part to the indoor laser tag course. But the thing that had really gotten her excited was...

"...And there's a Mini-Golf course! I really miss playing mini-golf."

When we were younger, Nikki and I had often gone to a local mini-golf course together, usually with our parents when she was younger, but after I'd graduated high school, I'd been allowed to take her by myself. It had been just one of the many things that looking back would have been great dates if we'd not been nine years apart.

"I'm sure we can find some time while we're at a port to do so," I offered, "That way you shouldn't have to worry about your anxiety."

"Or we could try and go now..." she eyed me like a little kid trying to convince her parents (or older brother) to take her somewhere.

I smiled, "If you're sure you want to."

She nodded enthusiastically.

We got dressed and headed up to the deck where the golf course was. When we emerged from below deck, Nikki instantly held onto my arm.

"Oh... I don't know if this was a good idea..." she stammered.

"I've got you, love. We don't have to go any further. Do you think you'd really be able to enjoy mini-golf today?"

She held onto me for a moment, then shook her head, "Sorry, Nate. I really want to, but I can't. Can we go back to the cabin?"

"Of course," I kissed her forehead and led her back to the cabin.

"We'll try again once we get to port tomorrow, okay?" I suggested after we'd cuddled for a while on the bed to calm Nikki down.

She nodded, taking a deep breath, "I'm sorry, Nate."

"It's okay, love," I kissed her shoulder, "Whatever you need, I'm here for you."

We spent the next couple hours watching TV, then got dinner delivered around seven. We got fully dressed after dinner, just so we could play strip poker with each other (Nikki's idea), and we both ended up naked again, and enjoyed each other's bodies some more. Around ten we went to bed, Nicole in her panties, and me in my boxers. We snuggled, getting somewhat intimate, but keeping our underwear on as we had early on in our relationship. After we'd both worn ourselves out, we fell asleep, holding each other.

*

As I woke up on the third day since we left port, Nicole was already up and getting dressed.

"Come on, sleepyhead," she laughed, "Let's eat breakfast in the dining room while we're at port before we disembark."

"Okay," I smiled, rolling out of bed.

We dressed in our casual vacation clothes, me in a pair of knee-length shorts and a Hawaiian T-shirt, Nicole in a nice skirt and matching sleeveless shirt. The dining room had set out a breakfast buffet with bacon, eggs, sausage, and everything else you could want, including pancakes and cereal. We sat at a table in the middle, to help with Nicole's anxiety, talking about our plans for the day. We were at our port of call in San Juan, and neither of us knew much about the city, so we figured we'd just walk around and play it by ear.

Once we'd disembarked, Nicole was again overcome with a wave of relief, holding on to me to catch her balance.

"Sorry about that," she whispered.

"Don't worry about it, darling," I kissed her cheek.

We explored the city, joining a tour group that took us through Old San Juan, which had an old-world feel, with cobblestone streets lined with small craft shops and art galleries. Nicole bought us both Ponce-style papier-mâché vejigante masks, which she thought were "super cool". We even got to tour the San Felipe del Morro fortress, which I thought was "super cool".

When the tour was over, we returned to the ship and ate lunch in the dining room. We went directly to the Mini-Golf course after eating, and completed a round of nine holes. Nikki won by six points.

Just before five o'clock, when the ship was due to depart, we returned to our cabin. We ordered dinner, talked about San Juan, and watched some more of the cruise's informational shows. Our next stop, in the morning, would be St. Thomas, one of the US Virgin Islands. We decided to make plans on what to do for the day, rather than just winging it as we had been.

We ended up deciding to just go to one of the beaches and relax, since the next two days would be spent cruising, and Nicole wanted to relax on land as much as she could. We decided we would return to the ship for lunch in the dining room, however, since we had become fond of the food there.

After we ate dinner, Nicole and I took showers and got ready for bed. As I was about to put my boxers on, Nicole stopped me.

"You should sleep naked tonight, love. It will make our... Snuggling... more intimate."

I smiled, "Okay."

I climbed into bed, laying down as I always had. Nicole snuggled under the covers against me. She was wearing nothing but a pair of red silky panties. Her breasts were warm against my side, her hand absentmindedly playing with my chest hair as she nuzzled my neck. My arm was wrapped around her, holding her close, gently rubbing her side and back.

"I love you, Nicole," I kissed the top of her head.

She looked up at me, "I love you, too."

We pressed our lips together, our tongues greeting each other as always. I turned onto my side to face my sister, our lips still locked tightly. I pressed my erection against her silk-clad mound. The feeling of the smooth fabric against my manhood provided a pleasant sensation that caused it to begin throbbing as it pushed against the gate to Nicole's pleasure palace. Our hands began caressing each other's bodies as our tongues danced against each other fervently.

The limitation of the boundary between our lower regions reminded me of the first few nights we'd "snuggled" during a thunderstorm. As it had originally been intended as innocent, we'd worn appropriate clothing for bed, me with sweat pants and Nicole in a T-shirt and panties. However, as we got more comfortable with each other's bodies, we wore less and less clothes until we were finally naked, and gave ourselves fully to each other.

As my cock pressed against her mound, Nicole moaned loudly, "OH! Nathan! Fuck!"

Similar to our original snuggling sessions, Nicole pressed her hips tight against mine, pushing her mound tight against my erection. As she relaxed, I pushed my erection hard against her pussy, our hips beginning a seesaw back and forth. I could feel the fabric between our love organs stretching and distorting as our intense snuggling pushed it to its limit. Nicole began wriggling her hips back and forth when we'd press together. Each time she did, the fabric would slide back and forth.

Every now and then, Nicole would pull me tight against her and shutter, moaning as she did. I could feel my own climax building as our hips pressed together., our tongues and bodies still caressing each other in a passionate display of carnal desire. As my pleasure reached its peak, I pushed so hard against the fabric between our genitals that I could feel my cock pressing into her slightly.

"OHHH, GFUUUUCK!" I yelled.

For a moment, as my cock began spewing love cream, I imagined the fabric giving way, ripping open and allowing my cock access to my sister's glorious canal. However, that didn't happen, and my cum slathered all over her panties, our stomachs, and the bed.

Nicole moaned loudly, "Nathan. Oh, Nathan!"

As my climax ended, we both held each other tightly, pressing as much of our bodies against each other as we could. When we finally relaxed, holding each other gently, Nicole began laughing.

"Fuck, Nathan. You really had a lot in there."

I kissed her lips softly, "I've got more where that came from."

We both burst out laughing at my intentional double entendre.

"You'd better," Nicole kissed my neck, "I need you to make me cum like that before we go to sleep...

*

The next morning, I woke up before Nicole. I lay there, holding her for a few minutes, then kissed her forehead gently and got out of bed. Checking my phone, it was just past seven thirty, which meant we were already at St. Thomas. I got our clothes for the day and laid them on the desk, then took a shower. Nicole was still asleep when I got out, so once I'd gotten dressed, I sat next to her and gently stroked her head, then kissed her lips softly.

She slowly stirred, looking up at me, "Hey. What time is it?"

"It's just past eight. I was about to call for breakfast to be delivered."

"Actually," she smiled, "Would you mind if we ate breakfast in the dining room again? Since we're at port, I should be fine."

I kissed her cheek as she sat up, "I'd like that."

After Nicole took her shower and got dressed, we gathered our things for the day, then headed to the dining room for breakfast. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet, then headed to shore. Once again, as we stepped onto the solid ground, Nicole swayed a little, less intensely than before, but she let out an audible sigh of relief.

"You okay?" I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Mmhmm," she smiled, placing her hand on mine, then grabbing it and holding it by our sides, "Let's go. I'm ready to relax on the beach."

We ended up on a beach called " Honeymoon Beach". Nicole thought it would be a nice place to relax, and it was, even though it was slightly overcrowded. She said the abundance of people helped her forget we were on an island in the middle of the vast ocean.

We lay on our beach towels under an umbrella, holding each other close, but not as intimately as we would have in bed. At one point, Nicole and I stepped into the water, enjoying the waves washing over our legs. Nicole was fine, as long as she didn't look out into the ocean, but once she did, she began getting anxious, so we returned to our umbrella.

At around one o'clock, we returned to the ship for lunch. We sat in the dining room and ordered our food. As we ate, Nicole didn't say much.

"Are you okay, love?" I placed a hand on hers.

"Mhmm," she nodded, smiling, "Just a little worn out from the beach. I'm glad we got to do this vacation, Nathan. I really needed a break from pretending we're not in love."

"Me, too," I smiled back.

Suddenly, someone caught my eye. At a table across the dining room, a woman in her late forties was smiling at me, waving.

"Oh, crap," I sighed, "Aunt Judy's here."

Aunt Judy was Max and Michelle's mom. During the camping trip we had taken, they told us how she had been cheating on her husband for a few years before she got caught last year, and divorced their dad. I couldn't see who the guy she was sitting with was, but it was obviously the guy she'd been cheating with.

"What?" Nicole's eyes went wide as she turned around to look, "What the fuck is she doing here?"

I sighed as Aunt Judy started waving us over to her.

"What should we do?" Nicole asked.

"If we don't at least go say 'hi' she'll probably complain to Dad later and he'll find out we were here, and it'll be a whole mess."

"What do we say about why we're on a cruise together?"

"We avoid doing so unless she asks. Then we make something up."

"Okay."

We stood up and walked over to the table where Aunt Judy and her man were sitting. She smiled as we approached.

"Nate! Nikki! What a surprise to see you here!" Aunt Judy beamed.

"Why don't you join us?" a familiar voice added.

My heart nearly stopped as my eyes went wide. I caught Nicole as she nearly collapsed upon seeing Aunt Judy's date.

"DAD?!"

*

[Author's Interlude: I want to thank everyone who's read this far. If you enjoy the story, consider rating it and leaving a comment when you finish so I know you liked it.]

*

"Dad? What are you doing here... with Aunt Judy..." NikkI nearly collapsed again, so I helped her sit in one of the chairs at their table.

"The same as you two, I would imagine," Dad replied, "A cruise is a nice place to get away with someone you love, after all."

Aunt Judy moved to the seat next to Dad, and I took her seat next to Nikki.

"I don't understand..." Nikki held her head.

I gently placed a hand on her back, rubbing it, "I think he's hinting that he's known about you and me for a while."

Nikki looked up, "Daddy? You knew?"

She had on her "adorable daughter" face, eyes sparkling and everything.

Dad laughed, "You two were pretty noisy the night your mom left, and after that, as well. You're lucky I was there and not her, she'd have had a fit."

"Wait..." Nikki still looked confused, "But why aren't you upset about..." Suddenly she realized that Dad and Aunt Judy were holding hands, "No. Really?"

They laughed together, then kissed each other on the lips with a quick peck.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"Pretty much our whole lives," Aunt Judy replied, "Your dad and I were in love long before you were born."

"WAIT!" Nikki nearly shouted, "You were cheating on Mom... with your sister?"

Dad shrugged, "Our marriage was a sham anyway. Don't get me wrong, I really liked your mom, we'd been good friends since high school, but I never felt about her like I do Judy."

Nikki slumped in her seat, as if in defeat, "Do Max and Michelle know?"

Aunt Judy shook her head, "We considered telling them, given their own relationship between them and Morgan, but..." she suddenly shut up as if she'd said something she shouldn't, "Oh, I don't think I should have said that..."

"Don't worry," I laughed, "We already knew about Morgan, Max and Michelle. Our camping trip was... enlightening."

"Oh, good," Aunt Judy relaxed.

"Daddy... I'm sorry..." Nikki started to cry.

I wrapped my arm around her.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, sweetheart," Dad replied, "You haven't done anything wrong. I should be the one apologizing. It was wrong of me to lead your mom on, but if we hadn't gotten married, the two of you wouldn't have been born, and I will never apologize for that. You two are the only good thing that came from my deceit, and I'm glad you're here."

Nikki wiped her tears, then held my hand, "Nate, I want to leave. Can we go back to the cabin?"

"Of course, love," I helped her stand up.

"I'm sorry if we ruined your vacation," Aunt Judy apologized sincerely.

"Before you go," Dad stood up, "Nikki, I want you to know that I'll keep paying for your college, even if your mom stops for any reason. She may not understand what the two of you have, but I do."

"Thanks, Daddy," Nikki replied glumly, still holding on to me.

"I love you kids," Dad said, "I hope all of this doesn't ruin the rest of your cruise."

I helped Nikki back to our cabin. When she got there, she collapsed onto the bed. She wasn't crying, but she was whimpering. I sat down next to her and began stroking her hair.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"About Dad... he knows about us..."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, "And we know about him and Aunt Judy. He's not even mad about us, which surprised the hell out of me, but I'm not going to question why."

"How could he be mad about us? You heard Aunt Judy say that they had been in love for their whole lives, just like us."

"Yeah, but he's only two years older than her. If anything, I thought he'd be mad because of our age differences."

"I guess that would make sense, not that it should really matter."

I lay down next to my sister and began rubbing her arms, "The real question is, 'do we tell Max and Michelle about their mom and our dad?'."

Nikki looked at me for a moment, "It's not for us to tell. But they deserve to know."