Scared Sister Pt. 03: Thalassophobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One last night?" she asked, "Then we'll be as safe as we can the rest of the week, okay?"

I smiled, "Okay."

Nikki cheered, tackling me onto the bed, then assaulted my cheeks and face with kisses.

"Off," she tugged at my boxers, pulling them down with my help.

She crawled under the covers, taking up her spot next to where I had been laying, and I lay next to her, wrapping my arms around her, snuggling close.

We pressed our bodies together; our lips, our chests, our hips. My cock gently rubbed against her vulva as we made out ravenously until she rolled me onto my back.

"I really wanted to do this," she straddled my hips, pushing the covers out of the way so I had an unobstructed view of her sexy body, "I love you, Nathan."

My sister slid her pussy down along my shaft, engulfing it completely in one move. She sat there, unmoving, yet moaning, for a moment before she placed her hands on my chest and began wriggling her hips around, enjoying the feeling of my member rubbing her insides.

"I love you, Nicole," I moaned.

I rubbed her legs with my hands in sync with her writhing, slowly sliding them up to her hips, holding onto her waist as she closed her eyes, leaned back, and moaned as she moved her hips around. My hips began to buck, craving the feeling of plumbing her depths, but she held me still.

"Don't move," she commanded, "I'm enjoying this."

My hands traveled up her body to her breasts, cupping each one in one of my hands. She clasped her hands around mine, holding them to her chest as she leaned back, slightly, using my arms to hold herself up, her hips beginning a figure eight on mine. The sensations on my loins were becoming more intense. Just when I thought I would go insane from the feeling, she began sliding slowly up and down my shaft.

"OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned as my hips began matching her pace, pushing up as she pushed down.

"Oh, yes!" Nicole shouted, "God, yes!"

She was riding me harder and faster, my hips nearly bucking her up off of me with each thrust.

"Oh, God! Nathan! Fuck ME! Oh! FUCK ME! YES!"

Nicole's vocalizations were getting loud, but for once, I wasn't concerned. Our neighbors might call guest services, but a noise complaint would be nothing compared to the trouble we would have gotten into before if our parents had heard us.

"Oh! Nicole! FUCK!" I met her enthusiasm with my own as I felt my climax beginning to build, thrusting faster into her.

I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock several times as she occasionally trembled. After a while, I could feel her beginning to gush over me, warm wetness gushing out of her.

"OH! YES! FUCK ME NATHAN!"

"OH GOD! YES! NICOLE!"

I felt her muscles contracting over and over as I began pushing hard into her. My groin began to heat up as my balls tightened and I felt my climax race forth, erupting into my sister's thirsty love hole.

"OOHHMMMMMMMM!" Nicole moaned a she bore down hard as more and more of my cum filled her.

"OHHHHMMMMMM!" I agreed, moaning hard, the only sensation I could feel was the pleasure pumping out of my cock.

"Oohhmmmmmm..." My moans became quieter as my climax waned.

"Ohhh, Nathan. Yes. I needed this," Nicole moaned.

As our orgasms came to an end, Nicole collapsed onto me, my cock withering as it slipped out of her slippery pussy. She held onto me for a while, nuzzling my cheek until her body stopped trembling. She slid off of me, into her usual spot at my side, taking up her usual cuddling position, her head nestled in the crook of my neck, hand on my chest, legs wrapped around mine.

"Oh. MMmm. I love you... Nathan..." She breathed heavily.

"I love you... too... Nicole," I replied, my breathing heavy as well.

We lay there for a while, holding each other close, slowly falling closer and closer to sleep.

*

I woke up a little bit later, having been roused when Nicole slid out of bed. She was in the bathroom when I fully woke up, so I sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Sorry," she said quietly as she returned to the bedside, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay, love," I smiled, "I need to use the bathroom myself, anyway."

I got up, used the bathroom, washed my hands, and came back. Nicole had placed several towels down where we had made love, "Don't want to have to sleep on wetness, do we?"

I laughed, "Probably not."

We lay down again, and she once more snuggled into my side. I placed a hand on her cheek, guiding her to look at me as I gazed at her. I pressed my lips to hers, our tongues gently caressing each other for a moment before we broke the kiss.

"You're so wonderful, Nicole," I nearly whispered.

She blushed, "I'm glad you think so. I don't always feel wonderful."

I turned on my side to face her, hugging her tightly, "You are the most wonderful person I've ever met. I love you more than anything."

She blushed more, "And I love you, Nathan. You make me happy. Without you, I don't think I would be able to get through life."

I held her tightly, "You'll never have to worry about that, love. I'm never going to leave you. After all, you're my baby sister. What kind of big brother would I be if I left?"

She laughed, "Thank you, Nathan," she grinned, kissing me quickly on the lips, "You're the best big brother ever."

We held each other for a while longer before we finally returned to sleep.

*

When I next awoke, Nicole was still nuzzled into my chest, breathing softly. I began to gently stroke her hair, thinking about what the rest of the cruise would be like. Today was a cruising day, we wouldn't make our next port until tomorrow morning. I wouldn't blame Nicole if she wanted to stay in the cabin all day. We had access to Netflix, so we could watch things together to help her forget about the vast ocean beneath us. We might even get a bit intimate, but because she left her pills at home, we wouldn't be able to...

"Good morning, Nathan," Nicole tightened her grip on me.

"Good morning, my love."

Nicole cooed at my calling her "love".

"So, I was thinking, since today is a cruising day..."

"Shhhh," Nicole reached up and tried to place a finger on my lips without moving her head from my chest, but she nearly poked my nose, "I have today all planned out."

I laughed, "Okay, what do you want to do?"

"Right now?" She held me close, "Just this. I don't get much time where I can just hold you, and snuggle with you, so we'll start with this. I'll tell you when I want to do something else."

I smiled, holding her close, "Okay."

"Keep stroking my hair. That felt nice."

I resumed my stroking, kissing her forehead gently.

We lay there, cuddled together for a while in silence, then Nicole spoke up again, "Nathan, I know putting up with me and my issues is a lot. I just want to thank you for staying with me through them all."

I hugged her tightly, "Nicole, I don't just 'put up' with you and your issues, I gladly help you deal with your issues in as healthy a way as we can. I'm your partner in life. That's what I'm here for."

"My... my partner? My life partner?"

I kissed her cheek, "of course. We're soul mates. There's nothing in this world that could stop me from being with you."

"So..." Nicole smirked, "You'd only leave me for an alien chick?"

I laughed, "Depends on how hot she is."

Nicole slapped my arm, "Hey!? You're supposed to say something like, 'not even an army of sexy alien chicks could pull me from your arms.'"

"Why do I need to say what you already know to be true?"

She blushed, nuzzling my neck, "Because I like to hear you say sweet things."

I laughed, kissing her cheek, "God himself couldn't prevent me from being with you."

She laughed, "Okay, that's a bit overboard, but..." her face suddenly went pale, then she held me tighter, "Damnit. I shouldn't have used that phrasing. Now I feel like we're sinking again."

I laughed, but held her tightly, "it's okay, love," I stroked her hair some more, "You're safe in my arms. Let's order some breakfast, then watch a movie on Netflix. There's a movie on there I think you'll like."

She looked at me quizzically, "What movie?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Okay..."

I called room service and ordered us breakfast while Nicole got dressed in just her panties and the yellow robe she'd brought. I similarly got dressed in only my boxers and the matching blue robe I'd brought. While we waited for the food, I made the bed, then arranged the pillows on it so we could sit back against the headboard.

I pulled up the movie, then paused it right at the beginning, just before you could see anything.

After the food arrived, we sat on the bed, against the headboard, our shoulders touching.

"Okay, what movie are we watching?" Nikki was almost childlike in her enthusiasm.

I grinned and un-paused the movie. As the top half of the black screen turned to a blue sky-like strip, and the white silhouette of a horse galloped from the left side of the screen, then sprouted wings to fly, finishing the TRI Star Pictures logo, Nikki screamed in excitement. She hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek as the opening credits to the epic collaborative work of Jim Henson and George Lucas flashed upon the screen.

"It's Labyrenth!" she screamed giddily, nearly hurting my ear.

Labyrinth had been Nikki's favorite movie for our whole lives. We had watched it together almost a year ago, when we first started our intimate relationship. Even though neither of us had paid attention the whole way through, it had become a backdrop for one of the most pivotal moments in our budding relationship. Now, I intended it as a reminder that we didn't need penetrative sex to have intimate fun together.

"Have I told you you're the best big brother ever?" Nikki laughed, nuzzling my shoulder.

"Once or twice," I laughed.

In truth, she had told me exactly that every time we'd shared a bed, whether when she was young and I was protecting her from thunder, or when we were camping together, and even a couple times on this trip. It was her more emphatic way of saying, "Thank You."

For the first half hour or so of the movie Nikki and I snuggled close, ate our breakfast, and enjoyed the movie. Once we had finished our breakfast and threw the remnants away, placing our dishes on the table, Nikki took off her robe, lay on her stomach in front of me, and turned her head to the side so she could still watch the movie.

"Nathan, would you give me a back massage?" She asked, "It would really help with my anxiety."

I laughed, as this was the exact request she'd given the last time we'd watched this movie, in the middle of our parents' living room.

"Sure."

I slid next to her and began massaging her shoulders and neck.

"Babe? I have some massage oil in my suitcase that you can use."

Her statement was obviously more of a request than a suggestion, so I rolled off the bed, then searched Nikki's suitcase and found the bottle of...

"Is this what you wanted?"

She nodded, grinning.

It was a bottle of 2 in 1 sensual massage lubricant intended for both massages and "intimate lubrication".

I smiled, returning to the bed, sitting next to her as she returned to watching the movie. I applied the lubricant to my hands, then began spreading it on her shoulders, then slowly moved down her back. When I reached her lower back I stopped moving lower, Applied more massage lubricant to my hands and her back, and began to massage back toward her shoulders.

"Lower," Nikki commanded, her head still turned toward the TV.

I knew where this was leading, so I massaged back down to her lower back, then kept massaging there.

"Lower," she repeated, as she had the first time we'd watched this movie.

I massaged slightly lower, until my hands were just above her butt.

"Lower," she said for a third time.

The first time I'd done this, I had started to protest, to make sure she was sure she wanted me to rub her butt. But this time, I simply slid my hands onto her plump rear, massaging firmly, but tenderly.

"Oh, yeah," Nikki moaned as I massaged her butt. For nearly three minutes she sighed and moaned as I fondled her rear. My already stiff manhood began to throb in my boxers as I rubbed my sister's backside. Then she said something that pushed me to rock hard, "Take off my panties."

"So I can massage better?" I asked, echoing her words from the first time we had done this.

Nikki smiled, "Of course, but don't forget the... massage oil."

"Okay," I laughed, smiling.

As I slid her panties down, she lifted her hips off the bed so I could pull them off, and then she spread her legs just slightly.

My erection throbbed in my boxers as I ogled my sister's naked ass once again. It was flawless, as always; not a bump or a blemish. Her slightly spread legs also gave me a glorious view of her perfect vulva.

"Ahem," Nikki wiggled her butt as she grinned at me, "It's a massage, not a peep show, Brother."

She hadn't called me "brother" while we were intimate in a long time. But now I realized how much I'd actually missed it, as my cock throbbed intensely when she did.

"Sorry," I replied, grinning.

I applied more lubricant to my hands, placed them on her bare bottom, and began massaging once more. I paid particular attention to applying the lubricant between her cheeks and along her little star, even applying a good portion inside her tight rear, eliciting loud moans. I had once again completely lost track of what part of the movie we were at, as my attention was now focused solely on massaging my sister's perfect body. I started massaging her butt more sensually, with one hand on each cheek, spreading them apart and then pushing them back together. As I did, Nikki's legs would slightly spread more, then back together, along with my movements. When she'd spread them, her pussy lips would slightly spread as well. I was entranced with my lover's sex when she again gave me a command:

"Massage my thighs, too."

I obeyed, applying more lubricant to my hands and massaging her bare thighs, first one then the other.

"Higher," she commanded. I moved my hands up her thighs until I could feel the heat from her pussy.

"Higher," she repeated. I knew what she wanted, but I wanted to tease her a little, as I had before:

"Brothers aren't supposed to touch their sisters there, little sister."

Nikki laughed, "They're not supposed to stick their cocks in their sister's asses, either, but that's what I want you to do next."

Having suddenly gone off script, I lost my balance and fell next to Nikki on the bed, laughing.

She rolled over to face me, also laughing, wrapped her arms around me, kissed my lips, then whispered, "I love you. Keep massaging."

She rolled back onto her stomach, facing the TV as if watching the movie, which she probably at least halfway was. I returned my hands to her thighs, then massaged up to her bare pussy. I gently massaged her vulva, labia, and paid particular attention to her clit. Her pussy didn't need any lubricant, as it was producing copious amounts of its own.

I used one hand to massage her pussy, running one finger up and down along her slit as the rest of my hand caressed her labia. With my other hand, I gently rubbed her thighs and butt.

"Oh, yeah," Nikki moaned, "Right there."

I kept rubbing her like that for a minute or so, then she said, "Inside. Massage inside."

I gently probed into her wanting slit with my middle finger. Nikki raised her butt in the air, moaning.

"Deeper," she demanded, panting.

Nikki moaned louder as I slid my finger all the way in. Her breathing grew heavy. I gently curled my finger inside her, rubbing her inner surfaces.

"Nate," Nikki turned to face me, "Can I ask you a question that might be a little... embarrassing?"

I paused my fingering, my middle finger still inside her canal. I was about to pull it out, but she placed her hand on mine, holding it in.

"Of course, anything."

"You told me that you and Gianna had played around, fingering, but I was wondering, was she the only one? And what all did you do with her, or other girlfriends you've had?"

She was right, it was an embarrassing question, especially with my finger still buried in her pussy.

"You pick the weirdest times to ask about my exes," I laughed. Last time I'd fingered her during the movie, she'd asked me about my ex, Gianna, as well, but was content with minimal information. Now she seemed to want specifics.

Nikki smiled, "Keep massaging."

She moved her hand from mine and I returned my focus to the manual stimulation of my sister's sex.

"So," Nikki said, still facing me. She moaned, then continued, "I want answers?"

My concentration broke again.

"Okay, well," I had a difficult time focusing on both pleasing my sister and answering her question, "Gianna and I manually stimulated each other a lot and she gave me a blowjob a couple times. I offered to eat her out, but she declined."

Nikki moaned, "And what about others?"

I continued lightly rubbing inside her without any real intent, "I only had intimate contact with one other of my previous girlfriends. We did more oral than anything, even doing a sixty-nine position once. This was before Gianna, obviously. Gianna was the last girlfriend I had before you."

Nikki smiled, "Keep fingering me, Love."

I resumed stimulating my sister. She turned to face the TV once more, moaning again.

"Nathan," she kept facing the TV, "Make me cum."

I laughed, withdrawing my finger from inside her, but kept my hand resting on her soaking wet labia. We were obviously back on track with our reenactment of our first movie date.

"Big brothers aren't supposed to make their little sisters cum," I teased, "It's not right."

Nikki giggled and moaned, "I want you to massage my insides until I feel so good I gush ecstasy!" Now she was improvising again. Before she had been less confident, asking it less lewd and more as a question, trying to find the words. Now she demanded it confidently.

"I suppose I can do that," I laughed, "After all, massages are supposed to make you feel good."

Nikki laughed, as I repeated my words from before, "Your massages certainly do."

From the back, I was in the perfect position to finger my sister as I had before. I slid my thumb into her pussy until it was all the way in. My hand made an "L" shape with my thumb and pointer, my index finger resting against her clit. I pushed deep into her, causing her to moan as the tip of my thumb brushed against her cervix. I began rubbing her clit with my index finger, eliciting a string of moans from my lover's mouth.

"Oh, mmmmm. Oh, yes. I love when you do this."

I withdrew my hand slightly, then pressed in again, and again. And again.

Nikki's pussy pressed hard against my hand as I thrust my thumb into her over and over, pushing harder against her cervix with each push. I quickened my movements, grinding my index finger against her clit as my thumb pummeled her cervix. I felt Nikki's love canal begin to tighten around my thumb as her muscles contracted and released with my movements.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck yes! Nathan! Yes!"

Nikki's pussy clamped hard on my thumb. I kept pushing as hard and fast as I could, even after her pussy began spasmming out of control. With each spasm, warm liquid gushed out of her pussy, soaking my hand and arm, her legs, and the bed.

Nikki squeezed her legs shut, holding my hand tight against her pussy as she moaned. After about a minute, she collapsed.

She laughed, breathing heavily, "We forgot the towel again."

I laughed along with her. We both burst out into a fit of laughter. After a moment, she kissed my cheek, then returned to her position on her stomach, watching the movie.