Scared Sister Pt. 03: Thalassophobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both were pressed against each other in the tiny shower. My intense hard on pressed uncomfortably against Nicole's lower back, just above her soft bottom. After she turned the water on, however, she turned to face me, then lowered herself, my cock sliding along her stomach, then her boobs, then finally, as she got on her knees, she took my length into her mouth once again. As the water flowed down our bodies, she proceeded to slurp and lick at my cock.

"Oh, Nicole," I moaned.

Even though she was nearly underneath me, she got a great angle on my cock, allowing it to nearly slide down her throat as she took my full length into her mouth. She bobbed over and over, pushing me as deep in as she could stand, then pulling out for air, and returning to her task.

My climax quickly built as the excitement of our other amorous activities, especially the quick slip into her pussy, had me so on edge that I barely had any warning when.

"Ohhhhh, FUUUUCK!" I screamed in ecstasy as my cum blasted out all over Nicole's face as she was taking another breath.

"Oh!" she gasped as my white love coated her body, then she started laughing, "That was faster than I expected."

"OHHHmmmm," I moaned as the last of my cum dribbled out, "I was already so worked up, I'm surprised I lasted that long."

We both burst out laughing as she stood up, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. We made out for a moment under the water before washing off and getting dressed for the day.

*

"That was soooo good," Nicole smiled after finishing her sixth slice of pizza.

She had suggested we eat at an on-board pizzeria called Sorrento's. While the pizza there was free, we did have to pay a bit for drinks, but it was worth it. We both had been so hungry, having skipped breakfast due to our lovemaking, that Nicole even seemed to forget we were at sea.

"It was a good suggestion, eating here," I smiled, "I'm glad you were feeling well enough to come up here."

Nicole smiled brightly, "I still feel a little anxious, but it's nothing compared to before."

"You about ready for a round of Mini-Golf?"

Nicole nodded, smiling, "Maybe two, if we have time.

We played two rounds of Mini-Golf, finishing just before four. Nicole and I both won a round, but since she got the only hole-in-one between the two of us, she declared herself the champion of the course.

After we returned to our cabin, we began getting ready for formal night. We once again had reservations for dinner at eight, so we made sure to arrive at around seven thirty, just to be sure we were on time. As we arrived, we passed Dad and Aunt Judy, who were leaving.

"Hi, Daddy," Nikki greeted our dad with a hug, back in adorable daughter mode, "I'm sorry I was so taken aback the other day. I've been having anxiety issues the whole cruise, and the shock of... everything... just sent it into overdrive."

"I'm sorry we sprung it all on you so suddenly, sweetie," Dad hugged her back.

"It's my fault," Aunt Judy admitted, "I thought it might be a nice surprise. But obviously my sense of timing is horrible, as usual."

"It's okay," Nikki hugged Aunt Judy, "It'll take some getting used to, but I don't blame you for anything."

"Thanks, Nikki," Aunt Judy smiled.

"Well, we don't want to hold you up," Dad said, "Enjoy your dinner."

"Thanks Dad," I replied.

"Thank you, Daddy," Nikki hugged him again, then they continued on their way.

After they left, Nicole wrapped her arm around mine and nuzzled close, "It's still weird seeing them together."

I laughed, "Yeah. Are you still okay to go dancing afterward?"

She nodded, "There's a night club onboard that the reviews say has good music to dance to. Not ballroom dancing, but the fun kind of dancing. And I double checked, they do allow eighteen to twenty year olds in, but obviously they can only order non-alcoholic drinks."

"Sounds like fun," I kissed her cheek.

We were seated for dinner right at eight and were finished by nine thirty. Despite being thoroughly stuffed, we decided to check out the nightclub.

The atmosphere was loud and exciting, with people jumping, dancing, and moving all around. Nicole and I joined the crowd, enjoying the music, but obviously being some of the worst dancers there. We had some people pointing and laughing at us, but we didn't care.

At around eleven, I spotted Dad and Aunt Judy in the crowd. They were dancing together, enjoying the music just like us. Nicole took note of them, too, and smiled.

"Nathan," she looked into my eyes as we danced, "I want to get pregnant."

I nearly choked, stumbling.

Nicole laughed, "Not right now, silly, but in the near future, I would like to have kids with you."

I regained my composure, but pulled her to the side of the dance floor, "What made you want to talk about this now?"

She held my hands in hers between us, looking into my eyes, "Seeing Dad and Aunt Judy together makes me realize that I don't want to end up like they did. They're obviously in love, and have been for a long time. So why did they both go their separate ways and get married to other people?"

"Because it's illegal to marry your sister?" I suggested quietly.

"It's illegal to make love to your sister," she noted, "at least in most states. But that's not what I meant. They wouldn't have had to get married to have a family. They already shared a last name, they could have moved to another state and people would have assumed they were married. But instead, they stayed here and got married to other people to hide their own love. They cheated on their spouses with each other the whole time until they finally got caught. If Mom had known who dad was cheating on her with, she could have made Dad's life much worse. I refuse to end up like that. I want to have a life with you. I want to have a family with you. I want to have a baby with you."

Tears began streaming from her eyes as her voice got louder than I'd have liked, so I squeezed her hands, "Okay. Let's do it. Let's find a place where we can move to. Away from people who know us, and start a family."

She paused, her mouth open slightly, "R...really?"

"Nicole, you are the only thing that truly matters to me. If you really want this, so do I."

"But... what about college? We can't move away until I finish college. And..."

"Shhhhhh," I placed a finger on her lips once again, "We'll figure it all out. When we get home, we can start planning. Starting with you moving in with me."

Again, Nicole's mouth hung open, "Really? But what about..."

I kissed her, cutting her off. Then broke our kiss, "Dad offered to keep paying for your college, even if Mom doesn't, remember. He's fully supportive of our relationship. With him on our side, we can ease back a bit, not have to hide as much, and not have to be afraid about what Mom thinks. Even if you were to get pregnant right now, I know everything would be okay."

Nicole smiled brightly, then hugged me tightly, "I love you so much, Nathan."

"My love for you, Nicole, is without end."

She pulled back, holding my hands again, tears forming in her eyes, "Come on. I have some love to make with you in our cabin."

With Nicole holding me by the arm, we returned to our cabin. As we entered, before the door was even fully closed, she wrapped her arms around me, pressed our lips together, and began unbuttoning my shirt. I guided us to the light switch, turned the lights on, then began helping Nicole undress us as we made out like horny teenagers on prom night.

Once we were down to our underwear, we lay on the bed, rubbing each other's bodies as our tongues danced together. I began kissing down Nicole's neck as she took her bra off, then my kisses immediately trailed to her breasts.

"Oh, Nathan," she sighed as my lips teased at her supple flesh, nibbling and licking around her nipples, then gently sucking on them.

As I kissed my sister's glorious coconuts, I helped her slide my boxers off, then her panties. As my hands brushed past her pussy, I could feel the heat radiating. She was already soaking wet. Once we were fully naked, she pushed me onto the bed, laying on my back.

"I love you, Nathan," she moaned, smiling, with tears filling her eyes as she straddled my hips and, without hesitation, drove my intensly hard cock deep into her amorous water hole. I started to ask if she was sure she wanted to do this, but she pressed a finger on my lips.

"I've made up my mind, Nathan," she smiled and moaned as she began writhing on top of me, "Don't question it. We're making love tonight, all night."

The pleasure of that moment was more than I had felt in my life as my little sister placed her hands on my chest and insistently began sliding up and down my pleasure shaft. I grasped her hands in mine, gently rubbing her arms as my hips began thrusting up into her, matching her pacing.

"Ohhhh. Mmmmm," I moaned loudly, "Nicole! Ohhmmmm."

"MMMMM, Nathan..." Nicole moaned, then grinned, "I... Love... Fucking... My... Big... Brother!"

Hearing her call me "Big Brother" as she was fucking me sent an instant shot of ecstasy to my brain, and my loins. My climax, which had been slowly approaching, now rushed forth like a deluge bearing down upon an unsuspecting village.

"HOLY FUCK!" Nicole exclaimed as my cock began blasting wave after wave of semen into her primary love canal.

"Ohhhhaaaahmmmmmm," was all I was able to say as my body shuttered with wave after wave of bliss.

I couldn't see, couldn't think, but could only revel in the orgasmic utopia within my sister's body. It felt like eons passed, my pinnacle of pleasure proceeding as Nicole continued riding me, until her body, too, began writhing in pure coital pleasure.

Time stopped.

For a moment that existed out of time, my sister and I became one being, with one purpose: Love.

*

Time began to flow again. I felt my breathing, deep and heavy. I felt Nicole's warm body on top of me, her breasts pressed into my stomach, her head nuzzling my chest. My now-shriveled manhood was pressed into her lower abdomen, just above her pussy. She, too was breathing heavily.

I opened my eyes and gently slid her off of me, to my side, where she scrambled instinctively to her cuddle spot, head nuzzled in my neck, leaning back against my arm. One arm draped onto my chest, her legs entwined with mine.

I kissed her forehead gently. She looked up at me, smiling blissfully. No words needed to be spoken, so she lay her head back against me. We held each other like that for a while, letting time slip by.

After a while, Nicole began kissing my neck, her hand slowly sliding down my body until it reached my nearly flaccid manhood. She began gently massaging it, her touch causing it to quickly begin inflating again.

"Time for round two," she whispered sexily.

She began kissing down my body as she stroked my erection. I moaned as she kissed the head of my cock, licked up and down the shaft, then took the whole thing into her mouth and began pushing it into her throat.

"Oh, Nicole! Mmmmm," I moaned.

When I was once again rock hard, she rolled onto her back, laying next to me, and spread her legs.

I immediately knew what she wanted, gently rolling over and sliding down so my head was between her legs. I began gently licking up and down her slit, using my thumb to rub her clit in tiny circles.

"Oh, Yeah," she moaned.

I licked inside her slit, my tongue moving in tiny circles along every surface it could reach. Nicole's moans grew louder as I slid one finger inside her, her already wet pussy beginning to drip once again. I slowly fingered her while I began kissing and licking at her clit.

I began fingering her harder, kissing up her body to her breasts, my hand taking over the action between her legs. As I kissed her nipples again, I once again began using my thumb to plumb her depths, fingering her until I could feel her muscles beginning to contract, her hips bucking. At that moment, I slid my hand away, positioning myself between her legs, and with one thrust, drove my throbbing manhood into her contracting canal. Her pussy squeezed my member as I began thrusting over and over. I pushed in hard, then pulled her legs in front of me, keeping my cock buried in her pussy, and placed her calves over my shoulders.

"Oh, GOD! Nate!" my sister screamed in pleasure as I drove into her again.

Having cum just a few minutes ago, my climax was far from imminent. As I thrust into her, Nicole's pussy continued its rhythmic contractions, causing her to moan louder and louder.

As I pushed, I looked into Nicole's eyes, and moaned, "I Love Fucking... My Little Sister."

"OHHHHFFFFUFUUUUCK!" Nicole's pussy clamped down with such force it felt as if it were trying to tear my cock off.

Just as it was becoming painful, it released, then contracted over and over, gushing warm fluid all over me and the bed. I continued thrusting, my sister's climax spurring on my own, accelerating its approach.

With each thrust, warm fluid gushed from Nicole's juice box.

With each thrust, my own climax pushed forward.

With each thrust...

"OOOHHHHFFFUUCKYEAH!" I cried as I once again filled the pussy of my sister, my lover, my soulmate.

"NATE! F-F-F-FUCK!" Nicole responded.

As our mutual orgasms synced once again, I held tight to her legs, gently pressing them up against her breasts. As our climaxes slowed, we both collapsed next to each other, then embraced each other, making out as we rode out the oxytocin high.

Nicole began giggling as we made out, breaking our kiss, looking into my eyes, "You're so wonderful."

I began laughing as well, "So are you."

We held each other, giddy with sex-brain for several minutes. When we finally calmed down, Nicole stood up.

"We need some towels, now," she laughed, heading to the bathroom. She obviously needed to relieve herself as well, since she took a while. When she returned, as she laid the towels on the bed, I went to use the bathroom. When I returned, I was greeted by Nicole standing outside the bathroom. She grabbed me, pushed me against the wall, kissed me hard, and pressed her pussy against my once-again-stiffening cock.

"Time for round three."

*

We disembarked the next morning at just before eight. We took an Uber to the airport where our flight home left at just past ten. Nicole and I slept nearly the entire two hour long flight back to the Queen City Airport. As we drove home from the airport, Nicole smiled happily the entire way as we talked about our trip, and our possible plans for the future. A week later, we'd finalized our plans for her to move in with me, and began moving her stuff in. To our surprise, Mom actually approved of our cohabitation, saying that it would clear space in her apartment for her boyfriend, Steve, to move in with her. I doubted she would be as keen if she knew what Nicole and I would be doing together in our apartment, but since she didn't know, she gladly continued helping Nicole pay for college. Nicole went back on the pill as soon as we'd gotten home, so once we'd moved in, it'd be safe for us to "snuggle fully" again. A couple weeks later, however, Nicole gave me some news that once more changed our lives...

*

"Nathan," Nicole called from our bedroom, "Can we talk for a moment."

It was a week before Halloween, and Nicole had been overly happy for the past few days. We'd been spending a lot of time together since she'd moved in earlier that month, and she had been happy ever since, but this was beyond happy; she was practically giddy. I entered the bedroom to see her sitting on the bed, even happier than she'd been the past few days. Her smile lit up the room brighter than the bedroom light could; she practically beamed with joy. I sat next to her, and she leaned against my shoulder, nuzzling it lovingly.

"What's up, love?" I wrapped my arm around her.

She looked into my eyes, smiling brightly, "Nathan, I have some wonderful news..."

*

What she told me made me happier than I'd ever been, but also made me realize that we'd definitely need to make some changes in our life. We decided to keep the news to ourselves until the right time. Nicole's anxiety went away completely, allowing her to finally be at peace with her life. That was, until our Christmas mountain cabin vacation with our cousins, but I'll tell that story next time...