All Comments on 'Scarf Collectors Ch. 01'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
kl

Weird and Erotic. Loved it.

slipfreak46slipfreak46about 17 years ago
I grew up with silk scarves and loved them

This story has so much potential. You have set the stage well. Those of us who grew up in the hay day of slips and silk scarves know the pleasure they give.

I look forward to the rest of the story.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 7 years ago
Stay.

Well, you asked.

To be fair, the other choices might also lead to interesting storytelling.

If he left, surely he would be preoccupied with what he'd missed, and eventually he'd return.

If he wanted to leave, but she refused to allow it, could he resist the silky, temptations and tortures?

Fortunately, I see you've offered us your choice (I hope). Thanks for your great writing. I'm off for more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But barely a beginning.

Needed more dialog about whether he liked the way she looked. Did he think she was beautiful? What about her was the most attractive?

What would he like her to do to him while he was immobilized with the scarves?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES