Scarlet Scale Ch. 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried it, surprised that it wasn't locked. Away from the buildings, and unlocked, it wouldn't have anything important, I was sure. Unless someone else had already picked the lock, but I didn't even see a keyhole. Strange. I lowered myself down on the ladder inside, it looked like an ordinary storeroom, probably for storing things that would be useless for a thief or someone else to give them "legs." I walked down the steps. A lot of dust, some old crates, cobwebs.

And a strange-looking dwarven sphere, glowing with an even more mysterious pulsing blue light, behind a locked metal gate. I stared, wondering what it was, then pulled out my lockpicks. It had a type of lock that I'd never seen before, but I tried anyway. After some 40 or 50 broken picks later, I put the rest away.

Whatever it was, could wait. It was a nice quiet place, away from anyone who might ask about my "stash," so I conjured up a large sack, large purses of gold, more of my emeralds, and the last case I had of that Shadowbanish wine. Then I put it all into the sack. Then I lugged it up the steps, and heaved it up the ladder.

Fortunately the grass was nice and tall enough that the guards didn't see me dragging a large sack of loot I "suddenly" had. I managed to get it all over to the smith, and then got to be amused again, as his eyes bugged at how "rich" I was all of a sudden. Truth be told, I only had about 8,500 gold here, and some of that value was in the lighter-than-gold, gemstones. Give or take a couple hundred. It's not like I just count it all out right there. I figured I'd wait until I had around 30,000 Septims for the house, then I could have a nice little extra on the side, plus to really present enough to pay for a house in one payment, I'd have to have it all in the form of just gemstones in a large sack. So many they would need to be carried on the back of a horse. Who could ever carry that MUCH gold? I get why some of these things would command such prices, but-

"Here milady," the smith said, handing me the black, wickedly horned helmet. "I'm glad to be rid of it. I don't know what horrors it may have seen in Oblivion, but I'm happy to sell it."

"Did the mercenary say what ruin it was?" I asked.

"No," he replied, "but I'm sure it must be one close by."

"Say," I wondered, "do you know anything about that trap door over by the archery range?"

"It's a strange one, that room." He answered. I didn't know if he suspected I had actually been in it, but since nothing important seemed to be there, aside from that strange machine I suspected it didn't matter. "All the holds have one, but none of the court mages have any explanation for them. They apparently were noticed for the first time just about the time of the Oblivion Crisis, but there's no mention of them in our history, nor any reason to understand why the dwarves might build something like that. None even any idea of what they might do, because none have been able to open their gates. They, and even the walls around them, seem protected by some kind of enchantment that has made them nearly indestructible. Every Jarl has a fairly sizable reward for any who can figure it out first."

It sounded intriguing, but I had something else I wanted to look for first. Tucking my new helmet under my arm, I walked back to look at the mysterious storeroom. I tried my Detect Life, and my Detect Dead spells, getting only the passage of my presence. Nobody had been in here for a LONG time. Then I shrugged, and took off my previous ebony helmet. Lydia needed a good set herself, so I thought about adding it to an upgraded set I'd have to buy her.

Next, I made sure I was carrying a hefty sum of gold and jewels, then went back out to check on the alchemist again. The door was unlocked. I smiled and walked in. She was stooped over her alchemy set, mixing up a sweet-smelling concoction of some kind.

"Good morning!" I said cheerfully.

"Uh, yes." She replied, not turning around. "You're going to have to wait a minute, I can't let this mixture sit until I've finished mixing it, so just... just stand right there for a bit and I will get to you."

"Okay..."

I was a little confused about why she had a huge purse of gold in the open, on the countertop right next to me. Seemed like she was tempting fate to have it sitting there, but something about it seemed to say that I would be tempting fate to steal it so I didn't. Before long, the middle-aged redguard had turned around to face me, and was a little startled by my new helmet, but otherwise didn't miss a beat as a business owner, drawing out her inventory list.

"Uh... I think... that one, 2 'Elixirs of Regeneration,' the bottle of 'Disease Curative,' all of the healing potions, and I see a couple of 'Ultimate Healing.' Those 'Elixirs of the Knight,' and... those potions of Archery. Ahh... you DO have an Elixir of Sneaking, good."

I selected a few more choices, but Zaria's expression suggested she was curious about my choices. I dropped my Septims on her table, paying for my selections.

"Gotta prepare for anything." I cryptically replied "Where do I find the local mage?"

"Well," she thought, "I'm sure Runil could teach you a few things about conjuration. He's our priest of Arkay, tending the Hall of the Dead, but I expect even he might agree that you'd get more help from more help from Nenya, in training, especially for Illusion, she's Jarl Siddgeir's Steward. Solaf might have a few instruction books for learning new spells, some soul gems, and might even have a stave or two."

"Thank you then."

I left, and checked the Jarl's longhouse. Fortunately, Nenya did have a spare "Muffle" spellbook, so I bought it. Nenya was a rather cute Altmer, and I briefly watched her backside as she walked up the steps for the longhouse's second floor. I wondered if she might also make for a good little thrall later. My head was starting to fill with all sorts of potential ideas of who and how to influence. Images of sex, lust, and power. I did see why Arngeir was worried, but I was still mindful of what mattered and how.

Before I started going back to Lydia, I checked on anything the Jarl wanted, in case I could curry favor for my status. From his posture, and his largely apathetic attitude, I realized that he was a lazy fool, but I definitely wasn't going to just point that out. Apparently he handed a lot of his management of his hold to the REAL power in his hold, Nenya. Smart of her, she didn't seem to let it go to her head, despite being a high elf.

Siddgeir's request was, of all things, a bottle of mead, and not just 'ANY' mead, but 'Blackbriar' mead, imported all the way from Riften. Thankfully, that was easier than it sounded, because before leaving Ivarstead, I still had a bottle from Vilemyr, but it was in my backpack. I said as much, and the slouching fop told me to "go on and get it then."

I went to my room at the inn, and laughed softly. Lydia and Narri were STILL grinding their cunts against each other! Neither any pretense of modesty either, to the point that I wondered if they were even aware I was there, enjoying the show. Making good use of my double-ended toy, and making out. I was going to have to join them later, giving them both a generous amount of my milk, haha.

Soon enough I had given the disdainful noble ("noble" only in title, was my impression) his little bottle of mead. He snorted, saying he expected it to be of their "Reserve," but then dismissed it on account of not specifically saying so. I took a deep, calming breath, and asked what ELSE he might "want."

"Yes," he said with all the attitude of as if I were a dog begging for scraps, "You're a 'warrior,' right? I suppose you've proven that you can at least follow directions. There's a group of bandits in my Hold that I... may have had a few 'discreet' dealings with. The cut they were giving me was good at first, but now it's time to clean things up. Go and take care of it."

I was actually surprised that I didn't start commenting with indignation right there about his dismissive attitude, but kept a fake smile on, and left to enter this all in my quest journal. Now... back to Lydia, and 'encouraging' Narri to eventually 'serving' me in MORE than just sex and ale...

I closed the door, and smiled broadly. Narri had left by now, but her friend Valga had taken her place with Lydia! This was even better for me, as she was the owner here. If I could influence her into becoming my willing thrall after I turned to vampirism, then she'd give me the room for free! I hastily set the supplies I recently purchased on the room's small table, and started stripping. I assumed that Narri had to go take care of the "necessary evil" that was tending to the patrons as they came in.

I climbed into bed with the other two, and held up my scaly breasts for the women. They excitedly began suckling, not stopping at all with the scissoring the toy between them. As I expected, Valga was VERY playful with her tongue. She began moaning softly as she drank, feeling the initial effects of my milk. Lydia and I had reached down to finger her. It also took me some doing, but I managed to use a combination of my tail's muscles, and the telekinesis spell to angle my tail to ride up against her pussy. By now, Lydia was completely cooperative with me in enhancing the sexual adventures for whoever we were seducing, to the greatest possible amount. If Valga's first impression of me was mind-blowing sex beyond any understanding that she had before, then she would be influenced all the more by that in the future as well. Lydia had already caught on to this, and naturally wanted to help seduce more to my service.

"Drink Valga." I whispered to her. "I AM the Mistress, YOUR Mistress. Narri is becoming mine, and now, so are you..."

Valga's eyes were already de-focusing, but she nodded, continuing to moan softly into my breast. In only five minutes, she was cumming, but I commanded her to be quiet, even if it was her inn. I didn't want too much attention drawn to myself yet. After she ebbed down, I took her chin with my clawed finger, and asked her who I was.

"You... you are... my Mistress..." she said, dazed. She wouldn't remember this later, but she would find herself more 'agreeable' to me, acquiescing to my wishes all the more. Lydia watched as she drank, now acclimated to my milk but completely taken by me now. Her face rejoiced at Valga's behavior and response. I began sliding my tail against her cleft even faster, the saw-like edges of the dorsal scales rubbing her, setting to moaning into my chest even louder.

Around that time Narri walked back in, and smiled delightedly at seeing our threesome.

"My, my Scarlet," She said with a suggestive tone, "you're going to have the men around here wrapped around your finger in no time. I bet you could even bend Nenya to your will."

Still pressing Valga and Lydia back to my tits, I nodded, "Oh, I've already thought about her. Speaking of which, how do you feel about me now?"

"Oh wow," she said smiling as she watched lecherously, "I've only tried with an argonian once, but that was a male. Are all argonian women like this?"

"Not all" which was partly truthful, "I know why my milk had that effect on you, as it is on your employer here, but I am not allowed to explain. Not yet, anyway. Go, tend to your patrons. Eventually I will explain."

Narri gave a slight frustrated whine, but left. I got up, told Lydia I was going to use the toy now, and she yielded. I started my Pussyripple Spell on Valga, and she was practically biting into my breast to keep from crying in pleasure. Lydia's disappointment at giving up using the rod, was supplemented by her delight at watching me use it on Valga, while still keeping her lips to my tit. I wanted her belly as full as possible, of my Hist Sap milk. Meanwhile, Lydia began licking both of our cunnies. This seemed to lead us into another climax, and before long, Valga was exhausted.

I lay there, letting both women continue to suckle from my chest. After a while, I started getting up, despite that both Lydia and Valga were trying to continue suckling even as I started sitting up. The time was 1:24 pm now.

"No, Valga," I pointed out, "you were exhausted after the last climax. Lydia and I have someplace here we wanted to visit anyway, so it's best I go now, than later."

"Y-you're going to come back, right?"

"Oh of course we are," I assured her "you can be certain that we're going to visit again. I'm thinking about looking for a place to live in Skyrim, so I'm probably going to be a few more days away, but only for a little while."

"Oh thank you!" She actually seemed relieved. "I... I've never met anyone like you before, I... don't know why I feel like this for a stranger, but I LIKE you. I really LIKE you a lot."

"Even though I like to 'get around?'"

"Oh yes! Something about that just makes it even MORE exciting!"

I chuckled. "I LIKE you too, Valga."

12