Scarlet Scale Ch. 008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lydia," I whispered, "I'm going to try making his passing at least enjoyable, and sate myself while I'm at it. But if it goes sour, I need you to cover me, as I'll only be having my magic and new vampiric abilities to rely on for this one."

"Uh... yes Thane?"

She clearly didn't understand, but still was complying. She was also pleasantly surprised nonetheless when I laid my weapons down, and stripped out of my armor right there in the hall.

I then boldly walked out naked, to the thrall. Upon seeing me, he immediately drew his sword, but I held up my hand.

"Calm yourself." I said. "Can't you notice I'm unarmed? So very SEXILY unarmed? Maybe we don't have to fight, eh? Do a little something else?"

"Master said 'guard,' I guard."

He didn't attack, this was good...

"Ah," I said with an instinctive smoothness to my voice, quite different from my normal raspy saxhleel voice, "but I don't see your master here, now do I?"

"No," he agreed "master is not here. Why are you here?"

"Does it REALLY matter?"

"It... it should..."

"No," I countered with that smooth tone, my voice like honey and cream, "it really shouldn't. Your master isn't here, but I am... I am here, a beautiful reptilian lady, naked and strutting slowly up to you... You do see the shifting of my hips, hips that would cradle you? The pendulous swing of my melons, ready and ripe for my your tongue? My strong limbs ready to push us back and forth, as you enter me?"

"Yes..." he said, staring at me, up and down, gulping nervously, "I... I see you... you are... beautiful."

"Yes." I sighed with a tone of pleasure in my voice, as I finished closing the distance. "I AM beautiful... and naked. So why don't you put your sword away. Then I can help you get out of that strong-looking steel armor... we can explore our pleasure, as you come to KNOW your new Mistress..."

Indeed, he did sheathe his sword, and he stood still, his hands at his waist. I could smell his arousal, so much I could taste it.

"Unbuckle your sword belt, my thrall." I said with a devious smile.

"Yes... Mistress..." he said, and did as I requested, handing me his sheathed sword.

I tossed it gently behind me to Lydia's feet. Her eyes were wide, but she was grinning broadly as she picked it up.

I turned back to my thrall as I continued my seduction.

"Now, your armguards."

"Yes Mistress..."

He tugged them off, dropping them behind him.

"The breastplate, turn around." He did as I told him, and I untied its straps. I said over my shoulder, "You know Lydia, he's such a nicely obedient thrall, I'm beginning to think we should just keep him. So far, I feel like he's completely under my influence now, how about just joining us in bending him to our will?"

"YES... Mistress." She didn't bother hiding the strong tone of pleasure she had in the idea of undressing him.

My housecarl walked over the other side of him, unbuckling her own armor as she went.

"Tell me your name, my thrall."

"Vorok." He answered me.

"Good, Vorok."

Soon enough, the three of us were all naked. I was grinding my swollen cunt on my new thrall's large, foot-long, 2 inch-thick cock. Lydia was enjoying the feeling of me eating her out. We had also managed our positions well enough, so that my lover was tasting the thrall's mouth. We thrust, pulled and pushed, our bodies, our limbs waving gently. As our cascades of pleasure continued, we all began to lose track of whose body, whose limbs, belonged to whom. We were all united into experiencing our sex as though the three of us had become one creature by it.

My pussy ground wave after rippling wave on my thrall's hard cock, while I gently sucked a bit of blood from Lydia's cunt, mixed as it was with her pussyjuice. She was almost tearing at Vorok's mouth, gasping her pleasure while trying to kiss at the same time. We glistened with sweat, and oiling as it was to our sliding lustful motions, I couldn't help but gasp as my thrall's wood spurted into me. He rhythmically pumped without even thinking about it, and I matched myself quickly to his thudding beat.

He kept it up, but started slowing down, having reached his first climax. I lifted myself off from him, my slit still dripping with a trickle of the thrall's seed. I needed Lydia's cunt to rub against mine now. As we began to start scissoring, I told her to suck and lick Vorok. She delightedly agreed, as he moved to kneel by her face.

I tugged his neck to me, feeling a desire to taste his blood, but not so much that I would drain him dry. I nicked his skin, my sharp new fangs easily drawing a trickle of blood. So salty, and tangy... the flavor was so... NEW to me, a sensation to savor, to relish in. It was as if I was discovering a new vintage of a long-lost wine and enjoying the different, but... DELIGHTFUL taste.

I rippled my skin and nether lips against Lydia's own cunt continually, matching my scales' dermal waves to the slow rhythmic thrusting of my hips.

"Concentrate, my Housecarl." I whispered to her, even as she expertly feathered her tongue around my thrall's large cock. "Imagine your skin is like the pulsing music of the ocean, the... ahhhh... the waters pushing back and forth over your... supple... smoooooth... skin. When you can synchronize this with the lines I told you to... to... ohhhh... Lydia... the lined pattern in your... skin, then... you will ohhh... RIPPLE."

It seemed like Vorok couldn't hold back anymore, and he came, filling Lydia's mouth with his seed, some of it dribbling from her mouth. Some even appeared to have been forced into her nose, dripping from her nostrils. Despite this, Lydia hadn't stopped or paused in the slightest for wrapping her mouth about his manly limb. If anything, she was getting faster, her moaning through it getting louder, as we bucked.

Time was slowing again, and now I began to focus on it more clearly. My dragon's soul seemed to float outside of time, and I began to see my past, to see my future, to see it all flowing into the state of the present. I was raging against my father, against Alduin, the new new blood-seeking nature I had was lending strength to the persuasiveness of my words, but it wasn't enough. I had started to think of doing battle with my father.

I saw myself fighting him on an icy mountain, a grassy field that had a strange, but somehow wonderfully familiar feeling to it. What I didn't understand though, was why so many other things seemed so much bigger, why my body felt so much... different from my powerful draconian form...

12