Scarlett

Story Info
Former student of Scarlett’s— a wizard—shows up at her door.
2.3k words
3.61
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett

By Mandy Galileo and Scarlett Paige

This twist of a story was inspired by, based on one by, and with the permission of, The Sympathetic Devil

--------

Rachel hit pause on the movie she was watching, "Pretty Woman", when she heard the doorbell ring. She opened the door to find a wild-eyed man with long hair past his shoulders and a braided beard. "Yes?" She said with an askanced look.

"You don't recognize me, do you Coach Scarlett," the hirsute man said.

"Well, no, but since you're calling me Coach Scarlett I assume I knew you in high school?"

The man on her doorstep nodded solemnly as if it was of deep significance.

"Got it in one, Coach!" he said. "I'm Nelson Peabody! I was just a scrawny nerd in your gym class back then, but now I'm a powerful wizard."

Rachel blinked and tried her best not to laugh. This guy, whom she still couldn't remember, was still a scrawny nerd, who couldn't have been more than 5 foot 8 or 9, and couldn't have weighed more than 140 pounds with full pockets. At an even 6 feet tall and 170 pounds herself, Rachel was pretty certain she could snap him like a twig if she really needed to. Nelson was in luck, though, because Rachel wasn't too eager to find out how well blood washed off her porch. Plus, while she knew she'd be within her rights, she knew all too well how an interview at the police station could really ruin your night.

"Well, good for you, congratulations." She said as politely as she could muster as she started closing the door on Nelson.

Her former student raised his right arm and pointed a gnarled wooden wand at her and said, "Arms akimbo, you are a bimbo."

Just like that, Rachel let go of the door, planted her balled fists on her hips, and said, "Arms akimbo, I am a bimbo."

Everything sparkled pink for a second. Nelson had suddenly grown taller.

"Hey, like, what did you do?" She demanded.

But her voice, always a source of insecurity for her since it was so noticeably deep... Somehow It was higher.... More feminine, breathier, sounding more like liquid sex...

Rachel looked down in dawning horror.

She had tits. Not her small, barely B-cup breasts, but huge heaving, full and round tits. They must have been DD's, at least! Past her now mountainous chest, she found she was now somehow dressed in lacy pink lingerie, not the casual and admittedly frumpy pajama bottom t-shirt combo she had on just moments ago. Her once ruddy hair was now bright and golden blonde, long and with perfect waves.

And she had HUGE tits! Were they growing right before her eyes? Rachel couldn't be certain, but then she couldn't exactly be certain of anything in this moment of pink hazed metamorphosis.

She reached down with a trembling hand to her crotch and found a smooth pussy, entirely shaved and hairless. She whimpered.

She tried to slam the door again. Nelson's foot blocked it. She pushed hard and made pathetic grunting sounds. Nelson laughed and pushed his way in with a swagger.

This was Nelson? The weird little nerd boy who had knocked on her door was now towering over Rachel, he must have been 6 foot 5, and he was obviously ripped, as his t-shirt and jeans clung to his bulging muscles.

"Nice place you got here, Scarlett," he said.

"You!" she shouted in her high, breathy voice, stamping her little foot in its pink stiletto-heeled pump. How did those get there?

"Whatever you did to me, undo it right now!"

"You don't like your new body? Look at it! It's so much nicer than your old one," the wizard said. "Surely part of you likes it, at least."

"No, part of me does NOT like it!" she pouted, pursing her plump, glossy pink lips, and batting her long, curly lashes.

"Well, I can fix that. Hands that are naughty enjoy your body!" he said, pointing the wand at her again.

"Hands that are naughty enjoy my body," she repeated automatically. Then, she clutched enthusiastically and involuntarily at her big tits, cupping them and mashing them together and rubbing her thumbs over her already taught nipples.

Fireworks went off in her brain as she futilely tried to stop her hands from vigorously groping and kneading. She didn't want to do it, but it felt soooooo good!

One naughty hand continued to maul a tit while the other reached down behind her and pinched her ass before going for her crotch. She squeezed her legs together defensively, but she squeezed her nipple so hard it made her jump and squeal, opening up an opportunity for her other hand, which pounced on her dripping, slutty pussy.

Her hands were unstoppable and it felt so good she could barely stand. Nelson pushed her gently to her couch and she sat without resistance and let her own hands ravage her. The wizard grinned as she gave into the inevitable. Her face flushed as internal sensations she had never imagined overwhelmed her. She was coming and she cried out in humiliated ecstasy.

She sat there panting and blushing. Her hands were still exploring, but with less urgency.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she huskily pleaded with the wizard.

"Mostly because I can," he confessed, raising his wand again, "You'll ask me to spank you, when I'm done you'll say thank you."

"I'll ask you to spank me, when you're done I'll say thank you." She agreed. "Please spank me now," she pleaded.

"I'd be glad to, Scarlett!" he said, sitting beside her and patting his lap expectantly.

She lay across his legs eagerly, not that she could do much else, being under his potent spells. With her new tits dangling as she sprawled across his lap, her naughty hands couldn't help but take advantage. She was squeezing her nipples when the first 'whack' hit her bum.

"Ooooooooohhhh!!! Th-Thank you, Sir!"

She tried to think as he spanked her, but her traitor hands continued to twiddle at her oh-so-sensitive nipples. There had to be a way out of this... But she couldn't think straight. She felt so stupid, so ditzy and hazy.

Feeling so powerless and humiliated as the man who had hijacked her body paddled her bottom over and over was actually turning her on, which was humiliating her even more in a vicious positive feedback loop.

Was this even Nelson's magic making her feel this way at this point? Scarlett could never be sure. She didn't remember anything about it in his little rhymes. Was this coming from somewhere inside her? Deep down, had she always craved being a slutty bimbo?

He stopped spanking her. She wasn't sure how long it had gone on. She didn't know if she was relieved or saddened that it was over, but she did know what she needed to do.

She slid off his legs and down onto her knees. She looked up into his eyes and said with deepest sincerity "Thank you, Nelson!"

"And what are you thankful for, Scarlett?" he asked.

"For..for the spanking," she said.

"And what else?" he pressed.

What else? She searched her mind but it was a quivering mess of goo. And then she realized: "Oh!!! Thank you for making me a bimbo!" She punctuated with a giggle.

"You're very welcome, Scarlett!" he said, stroking her blonde hair. "Indeed, it's my pleasure."

And he pointed his wand at her again and said, "You've been spanked so you know what follows: Scarlett sucks and Scarlett swallows."

The world sparkled pink again and Scarlett said, "I've been spanked, I know what follows: Scarlett sucks and Scarlett swallows."

And so of course she took down his pants in one swift motion. His rock hard cock jumped free as if it were spring loaded, and it was positively MASSIVE. It must have been at least 9 inches long, so thick she could barely even close her hand around the pulsing shaft, and it turned out this wizard was uncircumcised, which Rachel loved. Without missing a beat, Scarlett guided this perfect cock into her mouth, and with a moan, she started to slide her plump lips down and let her tongue explore.

Did he really need magic for this? She was a bimbo. It was her nature. It was her purpose. It was her joy.

"Oh yeah, that's it, suck my big fucking dick like the good bimbo princess you are!" Nelson sneered as he smiled down at his new pet. Scarlett beamed back up at him, keeping her sparkling baby blue eyes locked with his as she slurped her way up and down his heavy meat.

She bobbed her head with more and more enthusiasm, filling her living room with a combination of sultry moans and lewd, sloppy slurping, sucking and gargling. She compared giving a blowjob to being eaten out or eating out another girl and as a bimbo she couldn't decide which was better. Either way, she knew she loved them, so it really only made sense.

And then, just like that, Nelson grunted loudly, his cock throbbed, and he started shooting jets of cum down Scarlett's throat. She was so very proud of herself and so proud of Nelson's cock and so happy to swallow all the hot, nasty goo that filled her mouth.

Scarlett batted her thick lashes and focused her big blue eyes and realized Nelson had been filming her blowing him.

"Can I...Can I see?" she asked.

Nelson chuckled and patted the couch. She popped up with a giggle and sat beside him. She cooed and giggled as she watched her first act of bimbo fellatio from his perspective.

"Am I good at it?" she asked hopefully, as a naughty hand diddled at her clit.

"You're very good at it, Scarlett," he said, stroking her inner thigh. "You are a world-class cocksucker."

Scarlett giggled and squirmed in her seat.

"I'm a world-class cocksucker!" she repeated proudly.

"You asked earlier why I was doing this to you, Coach Scarlett," he said. "I'll explain it to you now if you want."

Scarlett was confused. She wasn't a coach. She was a world-class cocksucker. The proof was right there on his phone.

"You were a jerk to me in high school, but this wasn't about vengeance," he said. "Well, maybe a little. But you see, when I learned how to do these spells, I turned a number of women into my ultimate sexual fantasies. But after a while, my ultimate sexual fantasies became, well, boring. Really predictable."

"Uh-huh," she said, more focused on the phone than what the wizard was saying.

"But then I found a loophole. The ultimate sexual fantasies of OTHER people. The more crass, the better. You were lost from the word 'bimbo'. Once I said bimbo, your imagination took over. Those other spells were just to keep you distracted as you finished yourself off. Really, you resisted less than most. It's like you really, really wanted your perfect bimbo to be made real. You've fantasized about the girl you've become a lot, haven't you Scarlett?"

"I don't know," she said, then giggled, "I guess!"

"Ah, you know, I think I'm already surprised by your choices," he said. "See, when I make a bimbo, she comes out dumb, but only in comparison to me. You came out dumb in comparison to a high school gym teacher. You're dumb as a brick, aren't you Scarlett?"

Scarlett giggled and nodded, twirling a lock of blonde hair around a finger.

"But I'm pretty," she pointed out, pushing out her chest to emphasize her big titties. "You think I'm pretty, don't you Nelson?"

"I think you're very pretty, Scarlett," he agreed. "Not exactly what I would have chosen, but that was the point."

Scarlett gasped in a sudden panic.

"Show me that you think I'm pretty," she begged. ""Show me now!"

"And how do I show you that I think you're pretty, Scarlett?" he asked.

"Fuck me, Nelson!" she begged. "Fuck me if you think I'm pretty! The prettier you think I am, the harder you'll fuck me!"

The wizard chuckled.

"Oh my! You've gone and made yourself desperate for approval, haven't you Scarlett?" he said.

She pouted and her lower lip trembled, awash in confusion and a sudden rush of low self-esteem.

"I just want you to think I'm pretty," she explained in a small voice.

"Well then strip off those silly things and show me what your perfect bimbo looks like, " he said.

He wanted to see her naked! That was good, right? Scarlett was pretty sure that was a good sign. She hoped he thought she was pretty once she was naked. She giggled in nervous apprehension and peeled off her lingerie.

"Oh my," Nelson said as she wiggled out of her thong. "You are pretty enough to fuck, aren't you, Scarlett."

Scarlett gasped.

"I am?" she asked in anxious hope.

He stood up and grabbed her by the back of her head and kissed her roughly on the mouth. His tongue probed and her pussy gushed. She shuddered involuntarily.

He broke off the kiss and stared into her vapid blue eyes.

"You are pretty enough to fuck," he reassured her.

And then he was taking his clothes off and telling her to lie on the carpet. Soon, she was embracing him with her thighs as he pressed his hard meat into her weeping cunt. She was staring up at him adoringly as he pumped and pounded her slutty pussy. She squealed so loudly, and made incoherent babbling noises to show her appreciation for all he had done for her, all he was doing for her.

While she was getting pounded into her own carpet by this big stud of a wizard, her mind was still in a pink haze. She didn't really know who she was at the moment, or who she had been before. She didn't know what would happen after all of this, or even if there would be any after. There was only one thought in her head, bouncing around and written in bright, glittery neon. The only thought that truly mattered to her:

She was pretty enough to fuck.