Scene in a Dance Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I vaguely heard Billy roaring, and Nancy making her 'I'm coming' sound. But Janet was still fucking me hard. I lost myself in that. We finished in a lathered climax. Janet slipped off me. We looked over at our spouses.

And....both of them seemed a little stunned by what they saw. I don't know exactly why, since they were fucking before we were. But it was a real thing. Them stunned, I mean.

Nancy said, "Jesus. Jesus. The two of you.... Oh, my."

I said, "Nancy, calm down. Janet and I are having a good time, just like you and Billy."

"No, not so. The two of you....it's like storybook fucking. I loved getting fucked by Billy. But...Geez."

Janet said, "It's okay. It'll be okay." She was talking to Billy, not Nancy.

I said, "Let's get dressed and go for a walk. A calming walk."

So, we did. It was a long walk, and there was only a little talking for about twenty minutes. Then we sat on some benches, Janet and Billy on one, Nancy and I on the other.

Nancy said, "Here's what I see, now. Billy and Janet love each other. Jimbo and Billy love each other, in a different way. And Janet and you, my husband, love each other. I love you, Jimbo. I don't love any other man. Janet loves two men. I don't know if you love me, Jim. Do you?"

"Yes. But you hurt me so bad. So bad, Nancy."

Billie said, "We need to switch back. Reconnect. Let's walk around, and go back to the room."

When we did get back, Billy and I watched a baseball game while the women talked in a bedroom. They came out, naked, after about fifteen minutes.

Janet went to Billy and took him into the room we'd shared. Nancy watched, then turned to me, looking pensive. I stood up and gave her a hug. I took her into the other room and made love to her. She was crying after that. I held her, let her cry. But only until I got hard again. She felt it, of course.

She said, "I'll always be able to give you that, Jimbo. Always." I fucked the shit out of her. It was great for both of us. Great sex is a good foundation for any marriage. Not enough, but a good start. Or restart.

We lay there for a while. She said, "This is a very complex situation. I want to unravel it, if we can. And, I need to begin by figuring out why I was so antsy as to do this weekend with the bosses."

"You do need to....maybe we should see someone, a counselor. Because, if we didn't have kids, you know, I....I don't know. But we do. If I didn't still love you, I'd probably kill you. You're a lucky woman."

She smiled. "All my own fucked up fault." She gave me a tender kiss.

"Let's get some dinner. Maybe call a pizza and buy beer."

That night Nancy and I had great sex, again. Almost as good as what I had with Janet. Almost. Just slightly more animal and less....caring.

We all went to breakfast, and then went home. Nancy and I picked up all four kids and dropped theirs off. We had a nice time playing with them, and Nancy made a tuna ring - their favorite.

When we went to bed, I said, "What about work?"

"I don't know, Jimbo. What do you say?"

"Billy and I are coming to work with you two tomorrow. We already decided to see how things go when that happens."

"Oh, shit, Jimbo. Please don't get arrested."

"No, I think that won't happen. Who's the big boss there, Fisher, right? We'll ask for him."

The four of us showed up at the firm's office, on three floors of a larger building. The women went to their desks, but we men went to the office of Willard Fisher, the CEO. We walked in just as he was himself getting to work. In fact, although we didn't know it, he had been in the elevator with us. He was a tall, slim man of about fifty. He was wearing chinos and a work shirt. When the three of us went into his office, he turned to us and asked, "Which of you is which -- Jimbo and Billy?"

We were quite surprised. It must have showed.

He said, "I've been told about what happened Friday night. I looked into it. I went over there and asked some questions Sunday. I must say, though, that I expected the women to come to me, not you guys."

I said, "I believe they were a little frightened. There's an open question as to whether they'll continue working here."

He replied, "Come into the office, and we'll talk."

He sat in a chair, and we sat on a couch, on the other side of a coffee table. He offered coffee, and we both declined.

He said, "I don't want your wives to leave the company. Those two guys should have known better. Something has to be done about them, especially Campbell. I propose to demote both of them, and transfer them to another division. And, the new people replacing them will both be women. Although one is gay. I just don't want to lose your wives, because they do a good job, and we have a difficult time getting competent people.

Billy said, "How far away will these guys be?"

"Another floor. Mr. Pope, some of this is...well, not all of this was the guys. So, my proposal is to keep the parties apart. But I can't assure fidelity from your wives."

I said, "I see that. I assume that you were aware of a developing situation between Campbell and Nancy. Why did you allow that?"

"I was aware, but only for maybe ten days. I went out of town Thursday, and came back to this. I intended to speak to Campbell about it today. Too late to avoid problems. However, I'm told that you guys managed to head off a total disaster."

"Yes. Then we had a good time in the room they booked."

"He used a company card."

"Well, thanks to you then."

"I'll get the money back, don't worry. Is my proposal acceptable?"

Billy and I agreed to give it a try. What could go wrong?

Fisher asked us to hang there. He called someone and said, "Send them up."

The two suits soon arrived, wearing suits. They were none too happy to see me and Billy.

Campbell said, "Mr. Fisher, I can explain."

"No, Campbell. You and Mr. Butler here are no longer supervisors. You'll each report to a desk in the stock section, to monitor the sales."

"But, Mr. Fisher, we....we were having a little fun, dancing."

"You both were going to that room you rented and fuck your married subordinates. Unacceptable. You're lucky to still have a job. You can resign if you want."

Butler said, "I cannot afford to resign."

Fisher said, "Correct. You have a family. Campbell, too. And so do these gentlemen. You were going to screw all that up. For what? You're fools who think with your cocks. Git."

He shooed them out of the office.

"Okay?" He was looking between us.

I said, "I hope so." We left, went down to see the wives and told them about what happened.

That evening I asked Nancy how work went.

"It was okay. People knew what happened, because Campbell was cussing. Not at me. I wasn't there. But word got around."

"But neither one approached either of you?"

"No."

We played around with the kids, and put them to bed at eight pm. Time for a reckoning. Nancy was nervous.

I sat across form her at the kitchen table.

"Please explain, Nancy."

"I was excited by Herb. He's been after me for a while. He's big and good looking. Jimbo, before I met you, I had an active sex life. You know that, because I told you. A thing I liked about that was....getting screwed by different men. Different cocks. It's exciting. But I've suppressed that all the while we've been together. It hadn't disappeared, though. Herb brought it out. Sorry."

"Where does that leave us? Because I can't switch cocks with some guy."

"I can...I don't have to have different dicks. I love yours. It's the best."

"What about Billy's? You seemed to like it."

She blushed. "You let me have it, Jimbo."

"I let you choose, and you chose him."

"You got Janet."

"Why did you grab Billy's cock and not mine?"

"It was a different cock, a different man. And you allowed me to pick. So, I went with different."

"How was it, then?"

She looked away, turning red. "It was fantastic. I decided not to lie. I told you it felt different. He felt different. And he was soooooo excited. Every time."

"You, too."

"But Jim. It was only sex between me and Billy. Great sex, but just that. You and Janet fell in love. And you had great sex. I saw all of it when you fucked her on the couch."

"Can't deny it. But when we switched back, our sex was also fantastic. And I love you, Nancy. Otherwise, you'd be at your mom's house."

She started leaking tears. "But I'm a selfish slut. I turned into a slut. You can't still love me. You love Janet."

"I can love you both. Anyway, she seemed like she became slutty too."

"I led her to it. She liked Johnny, but she never would have....Damn! Another reason for you to love her."

"Nah. I've always loved her, since high school. And I wanted her bad. Can you fight off your lust for new dick, if we stay together?"

"Yes. What about Billy, though?"

"Hmmm. A swap every so often. But, even if we did that, Billy's cock would become familiar to you. And, I don't believe he wants me screwing Janet anymore."

"Jimbo, I can promise you this. I will never again go behind your back. If I feel myself slutting up, I'll talk to you about it first. Before...you know."

"Let's get some counselling. I mean if you come to me next year and say you want some strange, that'll likely be it for us."

"Okay. Will you set it up?"

"Sure."

"Jim, how did you know to interrupt us at the club?"

"I saw you and Janet going to lunch with the suits. And leaving. So, I investigated."

"You messed with my phone."

"Yep. And it's a good thing I did. But seeing you was only luck, nothing more. Two or more marriages might now be in the crapper, if I hadn't wanted the shed key."

"I didn't have the shed key!"

"I know. I found it on my car seat. It was karma that saved us. For now."

We laughed. A somewhat strained laugh at first, but then not.

She said, "What about Billy?"

"Don't push it, Nancy. You can think about him when I'm fucking you."

She smiled. "Oh, I will. Let's do that now. You can think about Janet."

"Oh, I will." So that's what we did. At least I did.

We went for counselling every Saturday morning, leaving the kids with Billy and Janet. The counsellor was Midge Swanson, and fifty plus, very experienced marriage counselor. I say fifty plus, but she was quite attractive, and wore short skirts.

The counselling seemed to get us to where we already were. Nancy had her urges, and she'd tell me if she was wavering. I had allowed her to go with Billy, partly because he was a good friend, partly to see what Nancy would do if allowed a choice, and partly to get Janet.

Would I allow it again, with Billy? Maybe.

Would I allow it with some other guy? Definitely not.

Even if it meant divorce? Yes, even then.

Could Nancy accept that? She thought she could. Especially if she could get Billy every once in a while.

It took four weeks to get to that point. Ms. Swanson said that it was about as far as she could go. Everyone knew what the situation was and could make rational choices.

And life moved on. Billy and I moved into the office to run the business when our dads retired two years after the club incident. Oh, we still spent a couple of days a week working on jobs. The job supervisors knew to call us if they needed an extra hand. But we were now 'suits,' of a certain kind. But we never actually wore suits to work.

Nancy and I were living in a nice ranch house, that I got from my maternal grandmother. There was enough room for our family. Billy and Janet wanted more space so each kid could have a room. And...ta-dah, the house next to us came on the market. It was big enough and the area was great, with good schools. So, they became our next-door neighbors, about seven months after the weekend at the hotel. During that time, there had been no further switches, and the women didn't have any real problems at work. Of course, they were hit on, from time to time, but nothing they took seriously.

About a month after their move, we had a cookout at our house. It was a Saturday night, and all four kids were at various grandparents' houses. The women set it up that way. The Friday before, I pulled Billy aside and asked him, "Billy, are you suspecting what I am about the weekend?"

"Sorta am. I did wonder. I've been wondering for a while -- since we moved in. Now it would be so easy."

"What do you want? I mean, Nancy wants to.....play with someone not me. And I would always be willing to be with Janet. You know that. It comes down to you and what you want. Because if you say no, then we won't do it. It does require our cooperation, eh?"

"Man, I can't decide. Damn, bro. I get worried about you and Janet. But I admit I had a super time with Nancy. She's so hot. I'm getting hard thinking about it."

"I see." I paused. "You know I'd never try to get her from you."

"I know. Here's the thing. I always regarded sex as the one thing I shared with Janet that no one else shared. The thing that made us close and bonded. It's hard to express....."

"But I do know what you mean, Billy. I do."

"So, that weekend made me sad, after. A little. She and I still have love and closeness. Sometimes I think.....it's not the same."

I thought about it for a while as we sat there.

I said, "Billy, if we do switch wives, I want it to be for the entire night. And I want you -- apart from fucking the shit out of Nancy, I want you to make tender love to her. Make her feel like you love her...not only her fantastic body. See how she responds."

He smiled. "I think I could do that. Maybe I can make her fall in love with me. Probably not, but if I did it, then what?"

"Dunno. It would balance things out some. That's my thought. Do you want to do it?"

"I will if they want to. I'll make love to your wife, and you'll make love to mine. Huh."

Saturday came bright and sunny, and we were all on the back patio, drinking. Beer for me and Billy. Wine for the women. There was a tension about. Not just a sexual tension, which was almost always there when we four were together. This was something else. The women were uptight. I thought maybe they were unsure about the swap thing.

Billy was in a better mood that I was, for some reason. We had burgers and a salad. Then Nancy put on some music, piped to the patio. She asked me to dance, and we rocked together to a slow tune. Then we broke and Janet was there. She and I swayed together. I saw Billy and Nancy doing the same.

Janet whispered, "Do you want me tonight?"

"Is that what you girls planned."

"Yes. I'd like that."

"Will you both stay here?"

"Yes, you have a spare room."

"What else? I know there's something else."

"Nancy. Lately she's been distracted by a guy who works for Ajax. She sees him at lunch in the cafeteria. He's younger and a serious hunk."

"She's supposed to tell me."

"She hasn't done anything with him at all. But..."

"So she wants Billy, kind of a substitute."

"Yes. But, Jimbo it's time for us to get together. I...lately I've been thinking about you."

"I always think about you, Janet. I don't mean when Nancy and I are in bed. Sometimes even then."

"Please don't dump Nancy."

"Not for nothing, I won't."

And.....the switch was on....

Janet and I went directly to the master bedroom, and stayed the entire night. It was so good for me. We had loving sex, animal sex, and in-between sex. Morning eventually came. We went out to the kitchen. Nancy and Billy were still in the guest room. From the kitchen, we heard the bed bouncing. It stopped at some point. Ten minutes later the two of them came downstairs, hand in hand. Nancy was staring lovingly into Billy's eyes.

Janet coughed.

Nancy blushed, "I...had a good time."

Janet said, "I see that. I see it."

Billy said, "We connected this time, like we haven't before. Maybe like you and Jimbo. Maybe."

Janet stepped to him and gave him a hot kiss. "Just remember who's married to whom." She said this after they broke.

I said, "Well, who is married to whom? By the way, I loved the grammar." That got a small laugh.

Nancy said, "We all love each other. That can only be a good thing."

We had breakfast, and Billy went to pick up the kids. Janet went next door. I gave Nancy a look.

"Don't look at me that way. Billy and I had....a different type of night than before. You can't say anything, the way you and Janet are."

"I didn't say anything. And neither did you about the blond hunk at work."

Nancy looked away. "I haven't done anything with him. Nothing. I sit with him at lunch."

I said nothing, just looked.

"Okay, damn Janet. I do like him. But it hasn't gotten to the point where I had to say something about it to you."

"Okay. But....take care. We're not over that last thing quite yet. And I don't want to have to monitor you constantly."

"Well with your other wife to tell on me, you wouldn't have to do much."

"Don't be bitchy. All this started with your itchy libido."

She said nothing. There was nothing to say.

We let it drop. The kids arrived and we took them to the park.

Life moved on with no further problems with Nancy's libido. Well, we did swap with Billy and Janet about once every two months. Then it was once a month. By the time two years passed and Billy and I were in the office, the four of us were almost like old married couples. Just sometimes mixed up.

Our oldest kids were in junior high. We had discussed the whole thing -- switching -- amongst ourselves, in relation to what the kids would know or assume. They were old enough to notice stuff. We always had them go to grandparents. And we were careful when they were all home. Still, all four were aware of how close the parents were. Not to mention our own parents. But no one said anything out in the open. And life moved on.

When we were all thirty-one, Nancy got antsy again. She came to me after the kids went up for homework one evening.

"I have a guy at work. He's making a determined effort to get me."

"And?"

"And he's very persistent and tempting. I said I'd come to you. So, I am."

"What exactly do you want? Remember what we said when we did the counselling. Billy's a yes, anyone else -- no."

"I have my urges, Jimbo. I fight them off. I don't want a divorce."

"Is there something I can do to aid you in fighting this guy off? Who is he, anyway?"

"You don't know him. He's one of the traders."

"Well, I can ask Janet. Just tell me. And tell me how far it's gotten."

"His name is Jeff Baker. I let him kiss me yesterday. A semi-hot kiss after I had lunch with him. That's why I'm now speaking to you."

"What am I supposed to say? I can tell you this, Nancy, I will not stay with you if you stray. I believe we should discuss it with Billy and Janet. Now."

She called over and they showed up in a few minutes. It had been about two weeks wince we had a nice weekend switch at a beach house.

Billy said, "What's up?"

I replied, "Nancy has the hots for some guy at work. She's far enough along that she told me about it."

Janet said, "You mean Jeff?"

"Yes."

We all looked at Nancy.

She said, "I am who I am. I have a weakness, and we all know it. This happened fast."

Janet said, "That guy's twenty-five, and he's married with a child. I really don't understand this, Nancy."

She said, "Me either. But I didn't sneak around. We're having this meeting. I'm not going to give in to him. I hope."

I said, "Billy and I will speak to this guy. Tomorrow."

"Don't hurt him, Jimbo. It's not all his fault. Mostly, though."

"We don't know him, Nancy. So there's no way to predict what might happen. Maybe he's a trained assassin. We have a number of alternatives. Force would have to be initiated by him."

The next morning Billy and I dressed in sweats and boots. We took a pick-up from work -- a battered older one. We had the fellow's basic description and anticipated arrival time from Janet.