Scene in a Dance Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does she say about me living at your house?"

"We talked about it, between sex. She said she'd like to see how it works out. She said maybe our recent super-lust -- that's what she called it -- will burn out. We decided to let things ride until one of you said something. Which I guess you just did."

"I don't have anything more to say, Billy. I'm not jealous. I'm happy waking up in Janet's bed every morning. If one of us becomes unhappy, we can talk. But, are you jealous?"

"Sure. My wife is in love with you. But your wife is in lust with me, and maybe more. What can I say? When I wake up, I'm hard every day."

"Billy, if you keep her satisfied, that's great. Some time coming up maybe we'll do a four way, just to keep in touch."

"Good idea. I'll talk it over with your wife, and you can talk to mine." He chuckled.

We had the orgy the next weekend. It had a different vibe. Like he was giving Nancy back to me on loan. When I fucked Nancy, she came hard, just like before. But I believe Janet wasn't as into it -- with Billy -- as before. No one spoke about it.

That was the last swap for a month, during which time I lived with Janet and Billy lived with Nancy.

Of course, the kids noticed, since I was coming down for breakfast at Janet's house and Billy was going to bed at mine. None of them said much to us.

Another month went by. We had one more swap weekend, and it worked out better than the last. Billy overwhelmed Janet, and satisfied her. Nancy and I were avidly in lust the entire time. But Sunday night I was back at Janet's house.

Janet and I developed a married routine, cooking, watching TV, even going out to eat without the others. I also noticed that Billy and Nancy had done something similar. Billy would cook out on my grill on my patio and invited me and Janet over.

The joking and camaraderie were the same, except the paired spouses were different.

One day Jenny asked me, at breakfast, "Should I call you Dad, Dad?" She was smiling, but it was a serious question, if not directly on point.

"Jimbo will do. I hope this new development isn't distressing for you four kids. It just happened, and it might unhappen. Tough to say."

"We all talked about it. It's only a little different from before. Go for it. Mom loves you and Dad. And I hear that Dad and Nancy are constantly.....well."

I said, "So, we all decided to see how long...."

Will and Jenny graduated high school. All of us attended the graduation, and we had a big party after, at my house, er...at Will's house. The party was a blast. Will and Jenny were close, but I wasn't sure just how close. I asked Janet if she thought they were having sex.

"No, they fumbled around when they had their eighteenth birthdays. But, Jenny told me that she loved Will like a brother. With our whole family situation, I can see that. She's also gone out with other guys, and Will has that Morgan girl. I believe he did have sex with her a few times lately."

When, in late August, it came time for the two of them to go to State U, we took them in two rented vans -- a caravan of sorts. Nancy and I took Will, and Billy and Janet took Jenny. We dropped them off, carried a bunch of stuff up -- for us -- three sets of stairs, and met the others at a Starbucks, mid-afternoon. The women were teary. To be honest, so was I.

I said, "We still have Mira and Lois. Another year. Maybe I won't be able to take it when they go."

Janet started crying then, full on. We turned in one van and rode back in the other. Nancy drove. Janet and I were on the back bench. She started licking my neck. Then we were necking. When Nancy pulled into our driveway, Janet and I hopped right out and went next door. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. She had on a shift dress. I put her onto the bed and pulled her panties off. Then I rubbed her clit until she was ready, which was about ten seconds. I plunged into her from behind. I fucked her and she fucked me back. She almost knocked me off the bed. She came with a howl. The again, more intense, less vocal. That one got me, and I pumped her full.

She got up and took off her dress. Her shoes were gone. I dropped my pants, and shirt. We lay naked on the bed.

She said, "I could go off the pill, Jimbo."

I propped up and looked at her. "You want another child?"

"Yours. I want yours." She was thirty-seven. We were all thirty-seven.

"Oh, Janet. What an idea. But I believe you want to fill the coming empty nest."

"I can talk to Nancy and Billy about it. Maybe she wants one, too."

"Somehow, I think not. Maybe Billy, though."

"What about you? Do you want me to have your child?" She was stroking my erect cock.

"Apparently, I do."

She moved down and sucked my cock clean, staring at me, licking. Then she moved over me and impaled herself, fucked me slowly, looking me right in the eye.

"Wouldn't this be even better if I could get knocked up?"

I got so excited, I came deep into her, as she convulsed.

Then we fell asleep, with her still on top of me. As I drifted off, I realized how much in love with her I was.

A few days later, Janet had Billy and Nancy waiting for me when I came back from a job inspection.

She said, "I invited them over to discuss the future."

Billy said, "Oh. Well, I know you well, and I expect you have some suggestion."

Janet whispered, "I want to get pregnant."

That silenced the room. Eventually, Nancy said, "Why? And, who would do it, Jimbo or Billy?"

Janet blushed, "Jimbo's my real husband now, just like Billy is yours, Nancy." She was looking at Billy when she said this, not at Nancy.

Billy turned to Nancy, "Do you want me to knock you up?"

Nancy said, "Billy, I want you to fuck me every day for the rest of my life. I'm not sure about a kid. It's a new idea, and I can't answer now."

I was surprised at her answer. Every day? The rest of her life? Hyperbole. But still somewhat disturbing.

Billy stood and pulled Nancy up into a hug. And then a kiss -- one that turned into a wanton kiss. He stepped back. They were both breathless.

Billy said, "I'd love it if you had my baby, Nancy. I knew that as soon as Janet said what she said."

Nancy was still breathing hard. She said, "God! It would be so hot, getting fucked by you when I could get a baby out of it. So hot, Jesus." She was writhing against him.

Janet said, "That's how Jimbo reacted. The hottest, craziest thing ever,"

Nancy said, "I'll do it."

Two and a half months later, both of them were pregnant. During that time, I was always and only Janet's husband, and Billy and Nancy were the same. Lois and Mira did notice. A big reason that they picked up on it, was the intense, protracted and constant sex going on in each house, with switched spouses. All four of us were glowing, but especially the women. Billy and I were sometimes ragged out. But we managed.

Three months along we had an announcement at Christmas, when all the kids were home.

The women stood up as we were finishing dessert at the big table.

They had their arms around each other's waists.

Nancy said. "I have something to say. I'm pregnant."

Janet said, "And I am, too."

Billy and I stood, and I took Janet in my arms, and he took Nancy. Just to let everyone know the score.

Jenny was the first to react, "Oh. My. God!"

Lois and Mira knew right away. I saw them smile at each other, as if they already knew.

Will was flustered. He also stood up. He stared at Nancy, then me. "I guess I'm gonna have to have this said right out loud."

I said, "I'm the father of Janet's baby. Billy's the father of your Mom's. But we see it as a big family, like it has been for a while."

Will sat back down. I could see that he might take a while to get used to it.

Eventually he did come to accept it.

Janet delivered first, by a week. Young Danielle was seven pounds. A Fourth of July baby.

Nancy followed on ten days later. David weighted seven-two.

So, when we dropped off all four kids at State that next August, we also took along two infants. It went a long way toward soothing the empty nest thing -- since the nests weren't empty.

SIX YEARS ON

The two youngest have started first grade now. All four of the others are out of school. Jenny is married to a nice young man, Rob. They both work for a local bank. Jenny's pregnant -- a boy.

Will is in law school. Doing well. He loves both his half-siblings and plays with them as much as he can.

Mira and Lois are in Boston, as roommates. They work -- for now- at a food bank. Plans are for them to go to grad school later. They both date, but nothing serious. (Just so you don't get the wrong impression.)

And the four of us? For the entire pregnancies, we didn't switch back. But after the babies were six months old, we had a weekend when we went back to our old ways. Nancy and Janet are still hotties, and Nancy and I had a great time reconnecting. Since then, we've swapped back and forth some -- maybe once or twice a month. But, when you come right down to it, I'm with Janet and Nancy's with Billy. Many of the parents of the other grade schoolkids have no idea who's married to whom.

And Nancy's 'new cock' problem? It hasn't recurred. I gave it some thought lately. If she had been less of a (potential) slut, then these two first graders wouldn't exist. If not for that scene at the dance club, we probably never would have swapped at all, ever. Billy and Janet would still be married, I'm sure.

Nancy and me? Tough to say. Some strange guy might eventually have gotten to her. Or not.

What about Sam? Another story.

The end.