Scene in a Dance Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along he came in a nice Lexus. He got out and we pulled from our parking space and got out. The guy was about 6'2" and well built, with a shock of blond hair in a ponytail. (Good for grabbing, if necessary.) He was wearing casual business clothes. We approached him from either side. He glanced at us, and we blocked his way.

I said, "Are you Jeff Baker?"

"Yes. Who are you guys?"

"I'm Jim Simpson -- Nancy's husband."

"Oh." He took a step back, a move that looked like preparation, not retreat.

"You're the guy who kissed my wife after lunch yesterday. And that's why we're here. To prevent any further difficulties."

He smiled, "Your wife didn't mind. So, fuck off."

"The thing is, we aren't going to do that. I'm not going to do that. The next thing I'll do is go to management, and go to your wife. I hear you have a family."

"Are you making threats to my family? I'll kick your ass to Cleveland."

"No threats. Just provide information. Maybe you have an open marriage. I don't. As far as kicking my ass, please make that effort. Billy will just make sure you don't have lethal weapons."

He backed off a little more. Just then an Escalade drove up and Willard Fisher lowered the driver's window.

He said, "Hi, Jimbo. Hey, Billy. Hello, Mr. Baker. I see you've met these two guys. I hope you will all get along." He looked directly at Baker. "Understand?"

"Yes, Mr. Fisher. We were only having a discussion."

"Well, Mr. Baker, I hear you're some kind of fight champion. But I recommend that you don't do anything to anger either of these fellows. Because if you get into a fight with either one, you'll lose, even if you win the fight."

"I understand." He moved away toward the main entrance.

Fisher looked at us. "Which one? Or both?"

I said, "Nancy."

"I'll keep an eye. Let you know. Please leave that guy alone for now. I still have hiring problems, and he's generally an asset."

"We won't do anything unless absolutely necessary."

"You should know that he can fight -- at least under ring conditions. Take care. Always interesting to meet up with you guys."

He drove off.

I looked at Billy, "Maybe we got lucky."

He said, "Maybe you knew when Fisher would pull into the lot."

"Maybe." I laughed. "Nevertheless, we'll need to be careful about that guy."

I had an agency that did background checks on potential employees. They also offered other investigative services. I had them do a full report on Baker.

When Nancy and Janet got home from work that evening, they were a little subdued.

All four of us were on our patio. The kids were down the block.

Nancy said, "We had a visit from Mr. Fisher today, both of us. Mainly me."

"I see. He pulled up as we were discussing matters with Jeff Baker. He diffused the situation. But, Nancy, you're the one who needs to diffuse the situation."

"Yeah. I know that. I will. Mr. Fisher was polite, but I got his message."

Billy said, "You know, Nancy, this only seems to happen with work guys."

"They're who I meet. Maybe if I start volunteering at the library, I could get interested in a bookworm." She was smiling.

I said, "A guy who could read you like a book and worm his way into your.....affections."

Janet was laughing, and said, "He'd have to be a real hunk, like Jeff."

Billy asked, "So, you think Jeff's a hunk?"

Janet said, "Absolutely. You met him, right?"

Billy and I looked at each other. Janet's little joke had possibly doomed Baker.

Nancy saw the look. "Jesus, Jimbo. It was only a joke. Janet isn't immune." She paused. "I mean, she was only stating the obvious. She didn't get kissed. I did."

Billy said, "But if he wanted a kiss, would she allow him?"

Janet said, "No way. He's nice, but not worth the aggravation."

Nancy wouldn't let it go. "Just leave it be, guys. I will not let him mess with me. And now, I want to change the subject."

"What?"

"Janet and I have been discussing...."

Billy said, "Sounds ominous."

Janet said, "Double the dicks, double the thrill. That's what we were discussing." She gave us a wicked smile.

I said, "We only have two between us."

Nancy said, "But we only ever get one at a time."

I said, "It's obvious that you girls have thought this through. Possibly while using a vibrator. And what's the proposition?"

Janet lowered her voice and said, "We want both of you at once, in various ways. We can take turns using you as we wish."

Janet looked directly at Billy's crotch. He had an obvious erection. Me, too. I looked at Nancy. She put on such an innocent face. She said, "We're making a sincere effort to solve my problem without causing marital distress. And, Janet has been so kind as to offer to lend a hand. Or lend something. Whatever might be appropriate."

Then Nancy looked directly at me. "I want to suck you off while Billy fucks me. Just thinking about it -- looking at you while he's doing me -- makes me almost swoon." And we could see that she was quite aroused.

Janet said, "The kids are all down the block at Jerrod's house. I can wait down here and head them off if one comes back."

The three of us went upstairs fast. Nancy had her dress off, and was out of the rest of her clothes in a short second. Billy and I followed. Nancy got on her knees on the bed, and I sat up by the headboard. She took my dick in her hand and started licking. Billy was behind her. He hesitated, looking at me. I nodded. He entered her. She was staring at me wither tongue on my cock. She moaned when he plunged into her. Then she took my cock into her mouth. The double action got to her almost immediately. She started having orgasms, rolling along. I could tell from her face and moans.

Then Billy increased his pace and started grunting. He was filling her up. I shot off down her throat. The entire thing only took maybe five minutes. Billy and I got up, but Nancy was like a rag doll on the bed.

I was a little worried about her, but soon she started moving around. She got up slowly. She looked at us.

"I'm going to need this fairly often to keep me in line. And it wouldn't be fair if Janet didn't get some, too."

She could hardly stand. I helped her into a dress, and sandals. By then she could walk. We all went downstairs.

Janet was sitting on a living room chair, masturbating. She looked at the three of us.

She said, "How was it?"

Nancy smiled weakly, "It was more than I ever thought."

Janet came on her fingers. "Well, tomorrow I want that." She said that when she recovered. The other three of us watched her recover.

The next night I fucked Janet while she sucked Billy off. She got off, but I think Nancy liked it a lot more. And Billy seemed uncomfortable. But, you know, he was getting head and he managed to overcome his qualms.

Billy and I decided to let the blond ponytail ride. He wasn't messing around trying for Nancy any more. Plus, we owed Willard for his help. Finally, some of it was on Nancy. Peace is better than war -- normally.

After a while the four of us went through a voyeur phase. The woman getting two dicks allowed the other to watch. And, sometimes, we'd be in the same room when we switched mates. Then sometimes we'd be in the same room when we had sex with our spouses. All of it was very interesting, and played out over a period of a couple of years. Nancy was not bored. Or antsy.

But she was who she was.

Janet and Billy came to me one early evening when Nancy was out at a seminar for work. They looked depressed, scared, even.

We sat in the kitchen. The kids were all now in high school. Two seniors, two juniors. They were out, a Friday.

I said, "This isn't good news, I take it."

Janet said, "Nancy isn't at a seminar, I think. She has a....well, maybe a date. I believe they're going dancing at Rico's. She thinks I don't know. But I have my own sources."

"Okay, shall we join her?"

Billy said, "That's why we dressed like this. You'll have to change. If we're going dancing."

"Who's the guy?"

Janet said, "A salesman for digital stuff -- Larry Beamon. And...he's another hunk."

"Has she screwed him already?"

"No. This is the first time they had a date. Once they went to lunch. And I don't think she's planning on doing it tonight. But maybe."

I dressed for Rico's. Slacks, a nice Hawaiian shirt that came down far enough to conceal the slight bump in the back.

We arrived at about eight. Slipped in the rear, because Billy knew the guy on that door. Nancy was on the dance floor with a tall, dark guy who looked mean and sexy. No use soft peddling it. They were doing a very suggestive dance.

I found that I was way, way angrier this time. I had had enough from the bitch. I wasn't going to let her get this guy. But I was done with her. Probably Billy knew this, and Janet didn't -- yet.

I stepped toward the pair, but Billy had hold of my bicep.

He shouted to be heard, "Wait a sec."

I did. It didn't cool me off, but I formed a small plan. The music stopped. I whispered in Billy's ear. He and Janet moved onto the floor. The music started. They danced toward Nancy and the guy. Nancy saw them at the same time as Billy bumped into the guy -- Larry.

Nancy screamed. Larry was confused. The music was loud. Nancy looked around in a panic. Billy and Janet kept dancing. Nancy spotted me, just standing about thirty feet from her and Larry. Her eyes went wide. She grabbed Larry and tugged him toward the door. He was still confused. I heard -- or maybe I saw -- her shout "My husband!"

I slipped out the back. As I did, Billy went out after the two. Janet followed, I guess.

Nancy's car was in the rear part of the lot, as was Billy's. I was leaning against it when she and Larry rounded the corner of the building. I had an asp in my hand.

I looked at Larry. "You know she's married, right?"

He didn't look scared. He hadn't seen the ASP. That was a big advantage to them.

He said, "That's right. I knew. So what? She likes me."

I said, "She and I are through. After I beat the living shit out of you, you can have her. She can take you to the hospital."

Nancy started crying. "Jimbo, please. Jimbo. We have kids."

"They can stay with Janet and Billy until I get out of jail."

Larry started toward me, "Asshole. You're fucked." Apparently, he was a real fighter. But Billy and I never, ever fight fair.

Billy hit him with a pole he got from our car. Hit him across back of the shoulders. Larry was staggered. I deployed the ASP, hit him on the side of the head. He went down. I wasn't hearing anything then. Apparently, Nancy was screaming. Janet held her.

I worked Larry over real good, concentrating on his balls, and his face. I felt someone pulling me off him. It was Billy. There were lights -- police lights -- in the distance, with sirens. Larry was out cold. Billy, Janet and I shoved Nancy into our car. Billy drove it sedately away. Janet was in front with him. I was in back with Nancy. I was breathing hard. Fucking a guy up is hard exercise, and the adrenalin makes you hyper. Nancy was sobbing, as far away from me as she could get.

We got home. Her car was still at Rico's. I wondered how long it would take the police to show. But I had things to do, and didn't worry too much. Rico was out cold, and Janet said he had a family, young kids. So, I wasn't even sure he'd tell them what happened, even if he could. Sooner or later, though, the cops would likely put it together.

Right then, I wanted Nancy out of my life. She was inside the house, and Janet had her on the sofa in the living room. I was still seething, and I stayed in the kitchen with Billy. I thought that if I saw her, I'd hit her. It was only nine-twenty. Our kids would be home before midnight.

I needed to calm down. Billy was talking in a low voice, trying to sooth me. I got a beer from the fridge. I took deep breaths.

I said, "I wonder how she thought she'd get away with it."

Billy said, "Maybe she didn't want to get away with it. Or, maybe she wasn't going to fuck him, just have a small party."

"I can never really relax with her. She's unstable, sexually. It's gotta stop for me. Let her go somewhere else."

"You're pissed off now. Wait until you have some distance, then decide. She hasn't fucked any other guy except me."

"But she kept this a secret and did it. Why?"

"Ask."

"I'm going for a walk. Can you get Blair and someone to get the car?"

"Sure."

I walked out the back, and strode away. It was four miles to Rico's. I ended up there. There was no police presence. I watched Nancy's car for a while, from across the road in a Burger-King. I saw Blair and Tony See pull up. Blair got into the car and drove away with Tony following. I saw that Rico's was still up and running. It was eleven pm. I slipped around to the back, where Billy's guy was still on duty. His name was Perry.

I walked up. "Hi, Perry, what's up?"

He peered at me. "Some guy got his ass beat in the parking lot. The cops asked some questions, then left."

I knew Rick Massetti, who owned and ran Rico's. So, I knew that there was no camera surveillance, inside or out. Rick always said the customers liked it better that way. In order to keep peace and order, he had several guys like Perry. If our little tiff had lasted longer, they'd have intervened. But first they had to know about it. In any event, someone called the cops. But I didn't believe that they got anywhere at Rico's. Maybe Larry would talk. Maybe not.

I walked home. Nancy's car was in the garage. Nancy was up in our room.

Janet and Billy were in the kitchen. I told them about Rico's. Then, I wanted to consult them. With our arrangement, they would have some say in what happened.

I said, "Did Nancy go to bed?"

"Yes. I took her up." Janet looked pensive. "She went right to sleep, exhausted, I guess."

Just then the door opened, and all four kids came in. Billy and Janet's daughters were Jenny, eighteen, and Lois, seventeen. Our two were Will, eighteen, and Mira, seventeen. The four of them had grown up together. They'd been at a school dance.

Mira asked, "Where's Mom?" She looked tentative.

"Why, Mira?" I wondered how much any of them knew.

Will said, "She was dressed pretty fancy for a seminar. When she left."

I said, "She's upstairs asleep. She didn't go to a seminar."

Jenny said, "We...we all thought you guys had...you know, an arrangement."

Janet said, "And so we do, as I'm sure you've noticed throughout the years. But things today weren't a part of that. Not really."

Mira looked at us all. "Does this mean you four are getting divorced?"

That little statement took all three of us by surprise. Not so much because they knew about the arrangement, but because Mira seemed to assume that we were all married together. In a way she was right on.

I said, "I don't know right now what might happen. But we all will look out for all of you. Including your Mom. I mean Nancy." I said that to Billy's two.

Jenny said, "Did she sleep with this guy more than tonight? Wait, she's upstairs. Did she have sex with him?"

Janet said, "No. Probably would have. There was an intervention."

Will asked, "So what's the problem. She wanted something she didn't get."

I said, "Not exactly the way I look at it, Will."

Billy said, "Maybe all you kids should leave it to us."

Mira snorted, "Look at what happens then."

I said, "We'll work on it."

They all trooped off to their various rooms. I hope.

When they were gone, Billy said, "Maybe Will has something. She didn't get over."

I thought of something. I went and got Nancy's cell phone. I found that she had changed her password. I gave it some thought. The old one was her mom's birthday. I tried her dad's. Nope. I tried my mom's. That worked.

I checked her texts. Sure enough there were several from 'L' setting up the evening. One said that he had a room, if they needed it. Nancy texted back that they would not need that. She said she wanted a fun evening dancing.

Scrolling back on this string I found that they had been to lunch three times, at least. He called her 'hot mama.' She called him Larry.

So, it was possible that she would have come home without too much sex. But from what I saw on the dance floor, it was very possible that they would have used the room. I wondered what she would have said, if she was very late home.

I realized that if he was very seriously hurt, the police would have Nancy's cell number.

I asked Billy, "How can we check on the asshole?"

He said, "I'll have someone call from a burner. Wait here."

I sat and thought about stuff while he was gone outside. Twenty minutes later Billy came back.

"They just released him."

"I wonder if he'll call her." Her phone vibrated then, as if we were in a bad story. It was from his number.

I opened the line but said nothing. No one said anything on the other side. Then....a woman's voice. "Who is this?"

I said, "Mrs. Beamon?"

"Who is this?"

"Jim Simpson."

"That bitch's husband, right?"

"I have an inclination to agree with that entire statement."

"Humph. I bet. Well, he got what he deserved. He won't say anything. I guarantee it."

"That's nice to hear. You seem to be a woman of intelligence and determination."

"I'm a mother. My jerk husband is a good father."

"Not so great a husband?"

"Maybe you should take me dancing at Rico's."

"We can both think that over. Here's my cell number. I read it off. "How is he?"

"I won't be getting any action from him for a while. Another reason to go dancing."

I laughed. "I believe I would like to meet you at least. Are you a good dancer?"

"Oh, yes, I am. You?"

"I've had women faint from lust during a dance."

"Ohhh. That's funny." She was laughing.

"It's also true."

"Hmmm. Maybe we should meet for coffee Monday. Nadine's? Eight am?"

"Done. I'll wear a blue work shirt."

"You don't have to dress up for me. I googled you and your wife before I called."

"See ya, then. Wait, what's your first name?

"You can call me Sam."

She rang off -- if that's still a way to describe it.

Billy was staring at me incredulously. "You made a date with his wife? Are you nuts?"

"No. But I put her poor husband out of commission for a while, and she may need relief from other sources. Wanna come with me?"

Janet had overheard that last part. She said, "He's staying away from her. I didn't go on a date with the guy, Nancy did. So, Billy doesn't get a free pass. You probably shouldn't either. I sorta consider it cheating on me. Not on Nancy." She looked at Billy, "Sorry. But...."

Billy said, "Let's see what we can find out about them."

We did a more thorough search on the couple. Larry Beamon was a salesman for a computer programming company. He was forty, and his wife Samantha was thirty-six. Her photo showed a nice looking, girl-next-door type. They had two children, fifteen and sixteen. They lived on the other side of town, and the children went to a school different from the one ours attended. All that took about twenty minutes to obtain. So much for privacy. In an hour we could probably have had their bank balances and blood types. Maybe their DNA, fingerprints.

The three of us went to the living room and sat to discuss the entire episode. I had cooled off, but I didn't see how I could keep on with the current situation. If I ditched Nancy, what would become or our four person.....arrangement? That's exactly the question I asked Janet and Billy.

Janet said, "Billy and I will always love you, Jimbo."

I smiled, "I know, but...."

Billy said, "Are you sure you want to ditch her? Because she probably wasn't going to fuck him tonight. Maybe later."

"I'm really angry. More than I've ever been. One way or another she's going to fuck around."

Billy said, "Maybe not, if she thinks we'll hurt her boyfriend. And we will."