Scene in a Dance Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see that we could try to keep her in line. But this thing is a major betrayal, even if she never fucked him. Did you see them dancing?"

Janet said, "True, and she snuck around to do it. That's worrisome. I think this guy's a player, and we could all get some disease if she succeeds someday."

Billy asked, "What do we think causes this? I mean, she....she's always satisfied. With me."

"Me, too." I turned to Janet. "Janet? Any ideas?"

She turned red. "I guess I may have....I mean there was that first time. I was excited. That's it. Just something new and exciting."

"But you haven't done something like that again. She has. Twice."

"I'm getting all I need from you guys. Nancy was always a little wilder than me. And more guys hit on her than on me."

I said, "I'm sure you get plenty of attention."

"She's a little flirtier, and has bigger boobs. Maybe a type of guy has a nose for her weakness."

I sat and thought. What I thought about was Nancy, and why, right then, I was on the fence about kicking her out. Being pissed off faded. She was a great mother, and a lively and engaging woman. I knew she loved me, and Billy and Janet. And, we just meshed, on a daily basis. We laughed, poked, made fun, and had this swap thing with Billy and Janet. More than swap, almost like a four-way marriage. No way I'd ever be able to replace her.

But each time she pulled one of these almost-infidelity things, I got very depressed. And now I was truly in the dumps. There was a black hole starting inside. I could feel it, and maybe this one would be a lot worse than the other times. As bad as when my dad died.

I said, "I have to sleep on it. I'd like an opinion from you, though. Each of you, for yourselves and each other. Maybe in the morning we can see what she has to say. Then, make some decisions."

Janet said, "Where will you sleep?"

"On the couch."

Billy said, "Come over. You can sleep in the den on the futon."

I gave it some thought and agreed. I didn't sleep very well. But I wouldn't have slept well anywhere.

I got up real early and ran five miles and a stately pace, just lost in the running. I ended up at the high school track, where I ran sprints until I could barely walk.

I showered at Billy's, and got some sweats from him. We had coffee, and were headed over to my house. Jenny and Lois came down, saw me and kind of crept out with a wave.

The three of us headed over to see what was up at my house. Will and Mira were eating cereal in the kitchen.

I gave them a look. Mira said, "She's in the shower."

I said. "Maybe the two of you have some plans?"

Will said, "Sure do. Please don't go off....half cocked. That didn't come out right."

"I know what you mean." They finished eating and left out the front just before Nancy came down, dressed in sweats.

She came to the kitchen, got coffee, an sat at the breakfast bar.

She said, "I'm sorry. I messed up. I wasn't going to fuck him. Just dance."

I said, "Well, what we saw seemed like the prelude to fucking. And he had a room. Is there some explanation here? Because what you did was cheating, no matter what you intended to do later."

"I wanted....some me time? No, that's stupid. The guy's hot and he kept after me. I was weak."

"What do you want to have happen now?"

"I want to....I want to go back. I don't know what I want, just normalcy."

Janet said, "Nancy, we all love you, but no one trusts you. Things go on okay for years, then there you are, dancing at Rico's with some salesman you're hot for."

"Well, these guys beat the shit out of him. He's become unavailable, I guess."

Billy said, "And, Nancy, we'll do the same thing -- or worse -- to any guy that does that."

I said, "Maybe not, Billy. Maybe this is it for me and Nancy. She can fuck who she wants to fuck. Except never me." I turned to Nancy, "Why should I keep on with you, always having to be on alert?"

Nancy didn't reply right away, she was softly crying. "I have no excuses, and really no case. I only say that I love you all. I don't want to split up."

She was quiet the rest of the day. She cooked for me and the kids, watched TV. She slept, alone, in our bedroom. I kept sleeping at Billy's house. Saturday night we gave Janet a double dick extravaganza. It was very satisfying for all.

Sunday morning, they came over for breakfast. Janet had a big smile on her face, and couldn't suppress it when Nancy came in. Nancy turned away, but made the eggs and pancakes.

Billy and Janet took all four kids for a hike on Sunday, leaving me and Nancy at home.

We sat over some tea. She said, "What's my fate, here? I swear I wasn't going upstairs with the guy."

"Maybe not that night, Nancy. I don't understand. I just don't see what happens. You've never explained in terms I can....deal with."

"The guys at work all come on to me. Janet, too. But they're only half serious, if that. We've turned them down so many times, it's a running joke. But Larry was new, and he was very serious. And he was very sexy. You saw him."

"Okay, but, Billy and I also get hit on, and at times in a serious way. So..."

"So, I get a buzz. Well, I got a buzz when Larry kept on after me. It was exciting. New. New. Damn, Jimbo."

"Same old, same old. New dick. You put it off long enough. But that's just a thing you like, a weakness. Why give in? Why risk it all? You know it can't last long."

"Because, I felt old. I know, I know, I'm getting two cocks regular. Since we went to a foursome, I've had more orgasms per week than ever. So many more. But lately, even with the double stuff, not so many."

"What about your promise to consult when you felt this coming on? You busted through that one for sure."

"I knew you'd stop it, maybe mess with Larry."

"Larry needed a lesson."

"I guess. Well, he got one. What I'm saying is that the four of us are more like an old married couple, with extra people. I know you like that, and Billy, too. Maybe Janet not as much. She's not immune. I wonder what would have happened if Larry picked on her instead of me."

"Billy and I like the status quo because you two are both super hot, and we.....we're good with that. Because you and Janet are so good."

"Great, let's fuck now, then."

"But, Nancy, what that means to me is that you aren't satisfied with me, or with me and Billy. You've declared that dissatisfaction loud and clear. I feel like I'm keeping you in some straight jacket. You'd rather be a slut than a wife and mom."

"I'm not dissatisfied. I'm not. Shit. Shit. So what if I'm....Jesus. So what if I'm a slut."

If you wanna be a slut, go do it. Just don't do it here from this house. Get another placed to live."

"Jimbo...."

"You can't have it all Nancy. You have to choose. The kids'll all be off at school in two years. After that....."

"What? What after that? I'm out?"

"If you want. If you want to leave now, do it. But I suspect the kids being here will keep you for now."

"Then you'll toss me out? In two years?"

"Nancy, as long as you keep your promises, I will never toss you out. I love you but I won't be some wimpy cuckold. You cannot stay married to me and fuck around. Your choice. Let me know."

"I won't fuck around...now. And I'll keep my promise to let you know if I want some strange cock."

"Okay. I'm watching you, though. No trust. You blew years of working on that in a few days. In fact, when we're ninety and in some nursing home, I still won't trust you."

"You don't have to trust me to fuck me. I wanna get fucked, Jimbo. Janet got you both last night. I'm so envious. I need some relief. I need you to get me off."

"Not this evening, Nancy. We'll see. Maybe you can convince Billy -- and Janet."

Sunday evening I slept at Billy's house again. And Janet insisted....you know. I was beginning to see what life might be like after Nancy. But Janet could be in some serious trouble. And Billy wouldn't likely put up with it for too long.

Monday morning Janet and Nancy went to work, and I went to meet Sam Beamon at the coffee shop. I wore chinos and a blue work shirt. I saw her in the corner with a coffee and bun. I waved and ordered. When it was ready, I carried my cup over to her table. While I waited two guys wanted to sit with her, but she shooed them off. She was dressed in a long sleeve blue shirt, and cargo shorts with sandals. She looked like the girl next door.

She stood and shook my hand. She said, "You got dressed up anyway. Just for me?"

"I always try to do what I say I 'll do."

She smiled. And when she smiled, I was....smitten. When she smiled, she wasn't the girl next door any more. Not at all. She knew full well what she was doing. She saw me react, and her smile got positively lewd. To this day I can't say how she could do that. Two sentences and a handshake, and I was fully erect. She glanced down.

I said, "Don't make me come right here. Pease let up."

She laughed and sat down. But she stared right at my boner. I sat down in self-defense. That made it a little better.

I said, "What kind of an idiot is your husband? What you just did couldn't get old."

"Apparently it does. Larry is a randy guy. He's full of himself. We have children in school. Twice I've caught him screwing around on me. Now this. Maybe the kids are old enough for a split. I will say that he does have the virtue of being a great fuck. So, I'm thinking things over. What about you?"

I explained my situation to her, in some detail. She was a good listener, and didn't interrupt.

When I wound down, she said, "I have to say that you've told me a remarkable story. She has two husbands. Yet she wanted more."

"Doesn't say much for the two husbands does it?"

She said, "I'd have to experience that to decide." She gave me another look.

I said, "Have you been faithful to Larry?"

"Well, yes. After the second time I fooled around with a guy, but never went too far. I told you that Larry was great in bed."

"You know what? I think we should go dancing Friday at Rico's. Just dancing, though."

"Hmmm. And what if I want something more?"

"I....look, I'm no idiot. If I go to Rico's with you, and you wanted more, I would be unable to resist. You have to promise not to do that with me. Or no deal. This is only to do a payback."

"Tit for tat, then?" She gave me the smile. I swear I almost fainted.

"Jesus. Can you do that to any guy?"

"Not gay guys. Usually. I try to stop myself. But sometimes it makes me feel so incredibly powerful. And then....but I never go all the way and cheat. Some guys find it frustrating."

"I bet."

"Okay. I promise that when we go to Rico's, I won't take you for myself."

"Why aren't you a movie star, or married to a billionaire?"

"So, Jim, Larry can do this type of thing. Your Nancy wouldn't have stood a chance that night if you hadn't beat up Larry. I can resist him, mostly. I love him, mostly. Women throw themselves at him. And we have the kids."

"You're a dangerous pair."

"You could say that. Definitely."

"How is he?"

"He checked himself out against medical advice. He's lying in bed, moaning. I haven't even tried to get him to fuck me. For various reasons, but mainly because it might hurt him."

"When he gets better, if he does, keep him away from Nancy. Next time it'll be worse."

She said, "You know, he's strong and knows how to fight. I've seen him demolish guys bigger than he is. But you...."

"Billy and I never fight fair. He was overconfident."

"He doesn't have any friends that would help him, either, like Billy. Maybe you and Billy could show me a good time....once."

"You'd have to get permission from Janet. And...no way."

"I promised not to take you. I didn't say anything about Billy. Is he good looking?"

"Please stop, Sam. I have to go. I'll call to arrange for Friday. It's been a rare privilege meeting you."

"Thanks, I'll await your call. You're a real nice guy."

I went to the office. The first thing I did was to tell Billy to stay the fuck away from Sam, at all costs. I made him promise. His virtue was at stake.

Monday evening, I moved back into the house and slept with Nancy, but no sex. She didn't take it well. I wasn't ready for any sort of forgiveness, but Janet deserved a break.

On Thursday she attacked me as we settled into bed. She won the battle. But that didn't mean I forgave her. I assume she believed that she was making progress.

Friday morning, I told the other three about my date with Sam. I called it symbolic justice. Nancy was irate, but what could she say?

I met Sam at the same coffee shop for our date. She looked great, in an understated way. I wore slacks and a dress shirt. Rico's was for dancing, not fancy dress.

I've always been a good dancer, since high school when I decided to abandon my inhibited attitude and just have fun. Sam was great. She danced like a wanton slut, while looking prim. As if she had to fight her gutter urges and was losing. The two of us began to attract attention, which was saying a lot for Rico's. Sam had me hard thirty seconds into the first dance, and I stayed that way all night.

After about forty minutes we broke when the band did, and had some beer at a table. We were both damp, and the table was under an air vent. Felt good.

So far, Sam hadn't....tried hard for me. We were dancing, and almost making out on the floor at times, but she was somehow keeping her promise. In truth, she could have had me any time after we started.

As we sipped the beer I said, "You're the best dancer I've ever seen."

"Thanks. You're just as good as I am, but in a different way. You're smooth and overtly sexy. I'm more restrained sexy. I really, really enjoyed the dancing."

Just then Rick -- the owner -- came up and sat.

He said, "Jimbo, you and your partner are making this a great night. But, where's...."

"At home. You know why. This is the guy's wife, Sam."

They shook. She gave him her thousand-watt smile.

He said, "Oh, my." He was staring at her. She patted his hand as the music started again. Then she led me onto the floor. We did a fast, sensuous dance, and then a slow number came on. I pulled her in. We swayed and some sort of strange energy pulled us into each other. I could feel her vibrating. Feel it right into my cock, and belly.

The music stopped, and we parted. She looked at me. She said, "We better go. Or something will happen that you don't want."

She pulled me away from the floor, and we left, into the parking lot where I had beaten her husband. She got into my car.

I drove back to the coffee shop, now closed. She turned and looked at me.

She said, "I almost broke my promise, Jim. So close."

"Why didn't you?"

"Don't want to break up your four-person marriage. But if it does fail, please give me a call."

She kissed my cheek and went to her car. I waited until she drove away.

I was home before midnight, and Nancy was waiting.

"Did you fuck her, Jimbo?"

"No, we only danced. But sexy dances. She's the sexiest woman alive, maybe. She restrained herself tonight, at my request. I wanted payback in kind, not more."

"Is she staying with Larry? Larry's -- was -- very sexy, too."

"She has kids in high school. She wants them to have a normal family. After they go off to school, who knows? Larry hasn't been faithful, as you know."

"How bad is he hurt?"

"She says he's in bed moaning, and she hasn't tried it on with him since the beating."

"Hmm. I'm very sorry for losing my way, there. Everyone suffered, no one won. Are we even?"

"No, because you cheated, and I didn't. Can you go on with us now, without lying?"

"Yes. Almost a sure thing. But I said that before, and I screwed it up. I feel like I fell down a hole and can't see how to get out."

"I don't know whether to toss you a rope or a shovel. We just have to see how things work out. Have you talked with Janet or Billy more?"

'Yeah, Janet smirked at me. I deserved it, and she got the best of your love."

"Let's invite them over for tomorrow night. We can all use the same room after dinner."

"Ohhh. That's a wonderful idea, Jimbo. A step in the right direction."

"A fuck in the right direction, more like."

The next night we had a small orgy in the king bed in our house. Billy fucked Nancy doggy style while I had Janet the same way, all on the bed with the women facing each other. It was a reaffirmation of our mutual lust. And that was only the start of the night.

Billy focused on Nancy, and me on Janet. Billy fucked her silly several times. After a while Janet and I watched without fucking. Billy was inspired. And Nancy was constantly overcome with lust.

I woke up at four in the morning and Billy was fucking Nancy again, missionary style. They weren't quiet. Janet and I snuggled and watched some more. But she got hot to trot and mounted me. All in all, we had a great time.

All four of us came downstairs that Tuesday to find our children -- well, teens -- eating breakfast in our kitchen.

Will said, "The four of you seem to have kissed and made up. I hope."

Janet said, "Kissing wouldn't have been enough." I couldn't believe she said it to all four of them.

Mira looked right at Nancy, "Mom, I have two years left before college. All of us are used to your unusual arrangements -- you four. But, please, Mom, no more drama for a while?"

Nancy whispered, "Okay. I promise. All of you."

That day at work I thought about the situation. One thing I knew, was that Sam could have had me any time during our date. She could have had me in the coffee shop. The thought made me feel powerless. It also made me somewhat more sympathetic to Nancy. I didn't believe Larry was anywhere near to his wife in the ability to seduce the other sex. But, he wouldn't have to be to get Nancy.

All those thoughts started me thinking earnestly about Sam. Just thinking about her made me hard. I wondered how many women like her there were in the world. Not many, I thought. I wondered if sex with her would be the highlight of a lifetime. My life was now filled with multiple orgasms, and good ones. Could it get any better, sexually?

The temptation to find out was right there.

Throughout the day, and the next week, it would pop up unexpectedly as I went about my business.

Janet and Nancy both got a workout that week. From me. And Nancy got a whole lot of attention from Billy. A whole lot.

I was beginning to wonder about that. It seemed like they fucked at least twice a day. One night he slept at my house and me at his.

I was sitting with Janet in her living room one evening when she asked, "Jimbo, do you think Billy and Nancy are.....a lot more intense than before."

"Obviously. Are you worried?"

"No. Are you?"

"No. Because when he's over there, I'm here with you. And right now, that's where I like to be best."

Janet took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Then we made love to each other, for a long time. Then, after that, we fucked, for a much shorter time.

I was falling asleep with Janet next to me when she said, "Jimbo, I want to be your wife. Billy can have Nancy for his wife. I think he has better sex with her. I have better sex with you. We can still swap. If you want to."

I said, "Janet, if we just let things happen, it might turn out that way. I'm going to be your main husband until one of them says something."

"I love you, Jimbo. Really love you."

After that evening, I moved some more clothes into their house, and I slept there every night -- five straight. We didn't swap off that weekend. Nor the next week.

After two weeks, I spoke to Billy at work.

"Billy, are we permanently switching wives?"

He paused a long time. "I don't know. I love them both. But right now, and since Nancy screwed up, I can't get enough of her. It's a lot more intense than even before. We do it two or three times a night."