Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 07

Story Info
Sometimes plain old missionary sex can be a D/s activity.
1.9k words
4.68
6.5k
3

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

To the person who commented on the last part that this story is unrealistic, let me reiterate what I wrote at the start of part 1: this story is actually true. If it's getting more extreme, that's because that's where my wife and I are choosing to explore. If it has a kid in it, that's because we actually have a kid. If you don't like that... well, all I can say is that I'm sorry the reality of my life doesn't match up with your expectations. :)

As I said in my note on part 1, my goal here is to document the journey that my wife and I are on as honestly as I can. However, my motivations for writing this have shifted a bit. When I started, I was mainly writing this as a way to help myself process the events of this amazing journey. However, over the last couple of months, I've gotten more comfortable with our explorations and no longer feel like I need to journal them for myself. But it turns out that my wife really likes reading these stories, so I'm going to keep writing for as long as she wants me to. After all, it should be obvious to anyone reading this that I love pleasing her. :)

Even though I'm mainly writing these stories for my wife, I do appreciate knowing what others think. Please vote and leave comments so I know whether you are enjoying it. Thanks!


One of the things that I really love about our new D/s relationship is that it had been really forcing us to improve our communication. My wife and I had had a couple of difficult conversations over the last couple of weeks, both of which ultimately helped us feel closer and more connected.

At the end of the last scene that I wrote about, my wife had ordered me to fuck her and cum inside of her, but she had not let me give her another orgasm. That had been really hard for me - one of the things that I find really satisfying about D/s is knowing that I can please her by following her orders, rather than having to guess about what she wants and wondering if I'm doing it right. But the way that I usually judged how well I'd succeeded was how strong of an orgasm I was able to give her, which is why seeing her orgasm has always been such a huge turn-on for me. When she didn't let me make her cum, it always left me feeling like I hadn't succeeded in pleasing her.

My wife and I had been talking about that quite a bit, and I had started to realize that I really needed to not feel like she was only pleased when she had an orgasm. Instead, I needed to trust her to tell me what she wants, so that she didn't feel pressured to do anything. But I also needed to feel like she was being honest with me about what she wants, rather than being so concerned about making me happy that she wasn't considering what she really wanted, which she acknowledged was something that she needed to work on. I did want her to be able to tell me to cum without making her cum if that's what she wanted, but I wanted to know for sure that if she told me to do that, it was because that's what she really wanted. We talked about ways to address this, and I said I'd try to focus on what she ordered instead of whether she came. And I told her that if she wanted me to do something other than making her cum, she could order me to do so, rather than just saying that she was okay with it, because that would make me feel more like I was obeying her orders.

We had also checked in with each other about whether we were okay with how often we were able to have scenes. We'd had a difficult conversation about this the previous week, because I was scared that she would think that I was saying that all of the amazing things we'd been doing had not been good enough for me. But I forced myself to talk to her, and I said that we needed to have scenes more often. She agreed, and the previous week, we'd had a couple of fun micro-scenes. One night, she made me take a viagra but then teased me without taking off my cage and without letting me cum. And another night, we'd done some more anal exploration (which was still something I was really eager to explore, even though we knew we needed to go slowly with it).

Tonight we were finally going to have time for our next long scene. I had been looking forward to it but also simultaneously feeling like I just needed to renew my connection with my wife after all of the difficult conversations we'd had recently.

She told me to take a viagra before putting my son to bed. Once he was asleep, we went up to our bedroom together. As we were undressing, I felt a sudden need to be close to her.

I stopped, half undressed, and turned to her. "Would it be okay if we just had some snuggle time before we start our scene?"

"Of course!" she replied. "Or we could just do that instead of having a scene tonight."

"I still want to have a scene. I'd just like to have some snuggles first."

"Okay, that's fine."

"Oh good!" I said. Then I thought for a moment. "Naked snuggle time!"

She smiled at me. "Okay."

We finished undressing, got into bed, and pulled the blankets up over ourselves. She pulled me into her arms, and we talked about how much we loved each other. We talked about the things we had been enjoying about our D/s relationship, how much better we were learning to communicate with each other, and how closer it had brought the two of us. I felt so safe and loved.

As we talked, she ran her hands over my body, occasionally teasing my cock through its cage. I was enjoying the contact, but not as much as I was enjoying our level of connection and intimacy.

After a while, I turned to look her in the eye and said, "I really want to make love to you."

She smiled at me. "Okay."

I grabbed my collar out of our toy drawer and put it on. She unlocked my cage, and I took it off and put it on my nightstand. She moved to the center of the bed and spread her legs while I positioned myself between them. I helped her adjust her pillow and get comfortable, wanting to make sure that she didn't have anything distracting her from our pleasure.

She reached down for my cock and helped me line myself up with her opening, and we looked into each other's eyes as I started to push inside of her.

"Stop there, let me get used to you!" she said, moving her hands to my sides to still me.

"Yes, Mistress," I smiled down at her, stopping my hips.

After a moment, she said, "Okay, go slow."

I pulled back a bit and then pushed forward again, watching her face to make sure she was enjoying herself. She seemed okay, so I started repeating the motion, each time sinking just slightly further inside of her, until eventually I bottomed out.

I wrapped my arms behind her head and kissed her passionately as I continued slowly thrusting in and out of her. She kept her hands on my sides, and I could feel her react to my thrusting through the way her hands moved against my skin.

I pulled my lips away from hers and looked into her eyes as I thrust into her, and I felt like we were connected in a way that we hadn't been in a long time.

It's hard for me to describe how different this was than our normal lovemaking. We were having missionary sex, about as vanilla as you can get, and yet somehow our new D/s relationship was still at the core of what we were doing and feeling. I was so focused on her pleasure that I wasn't distracted by my own. I was able to last a lot longer than I had in the past, and I was able to watch her face and her body for cues as to what pleased her the most. And I could feel how much she was enjoying my efforts.

"I love you so much," I said.

"I love you too."

"I've really missed this."

"Me too."

"I feel so connected to you right now."

"Yeah. We've really been needing this."

I rested my forehead against hers and looked deep into her eyes as I continued to fuck her.

After a while, she said, "I need a different angle so I can feel you better."

I pulled my hips up a bit toward her abdomen, so that I was thrusting a bit more from above her instead of just from between her legs, so that she could feel the motion a bit more in her clit. She tightened her grip on my sides.

"Better, Mistress?"

"Oh, yes!"

I smiled down at her, enjoying the pleasure I could see in her face.

"It's amazing how even in a position like this, I feel submissive to you. I love that I can please you by just doing what you tell me to; I don't have to guess what you want. If you need a different angle, you tell me so, and I keep adjusting until I make you happy."

She just smiled up at me.

Eventually, I could tell that she was starting getting closer to her climax, which also brought me closer to mine. I looked deep into her eyes and increased my pace in tandem with her gasping.

When her climax finally hit her, it triggered mine as well. I made myself continue thrusting until I was sure she was done. Amazingly, I was still slightly hard, so I kept slowly sliding in and out, thinking that she might want more. But she put her hands on my chest and pushed me up, saying, "I'm done."

I stopped thrusting and collapsed on top of her, holding her to me.

"Now I want you to go down there and clean up your mess."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked, having a brief moment of doubt in the wake of our intense climaxes.

"I wouldn't have told you to do it if that wasn't what I wanted." she chided.

"Yes, Mistress. I'll try to remember that." I said with a smile.

I pushed myself up and started kissing my way down her body, but she didn't want to wait for that. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to her pussy.

I dove in, licking around and between her labia, caressing her clit with my tongue, and stabbing it up inside of her. I was so focused on her pleasure that I honestly didn't even really think about the fact that I was eating my own cum; all I cared about was how connected we felt and how much I wanted to please her. After a while, she tensed up and cried out as I drove her to another nice orgasm.

When she was done, she pushed me away and closed her legs. I pulled myself back up next to her, and we curled up in each other's arms while we recovered.

This night may not have been the most kinky scene we'd ever had, but it was certainly one of the most special!