Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 08

Story Info
A more intense flogging and a misstep.
1.4k words
4.65
6.4k
3

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In every relationship, there are some days when you feel really connected, and there are other days when one or both of you are just too tired to focus on each other. And in a D/s relationship, sometimes it doesn't really make sense to try to play on those days.

It was once again scene night. My wife was pretty tired, and I was half expecting her to tell me that we weren't going to play tonight, but she didn't. In hindsight, I suspect that she didn't want to cancel on me because we'd been talking so much lately about wanting to make more time for playing.

After I put our son to bed, I stripped and put on my collar. Mistress told me to get her long leather flogger and my blindfold and go into the guest room to wait for her.

I got her flogger from its hook in our closet and went to the guest room. I grabbed a pillow and kneeled on it, put on my blindfold, and held out my arms with the flogger laying across them, so that it was presented for her use when she walked into the room.

She came in a minute later. "Get on your hands and knees."

"Yes, Mistress." I pushed the pillow aside and got down on all fours. Then, thinking for a moment, I went down onto my elbows, so that my ass was tilted upwards a bit.

"Oh, very nice, Slave." She started by spanking me with her bare hand on both of my ass cheeks. It was a lot harder than I expected right off the bat, but if that's what she wanted to do to me, I would do my best to take it for her. "Mmm, I love how red your ass gets."

I smiled. "I know, Mistress."

Then she picked up her flogger and spent a few minutes striking my ass with it. Again, she hit with a lot more force than I was expecting. It stung badly, especially right after being spanked. I wasn't sure why she was hitting me so hard, but I thought that maybe she was using me to relieve some of the stress she'd been under. If I could be that outlet for her, I would gladly do so.

"Stand up."

"Yes, Mistress," I complied.

"Move over in front of the exercise machine."

I still had the blindfold on, so she helped me move over in front of the exercise machine. I grabbed onto it and she stepped back.

She picked up her flogger again and started hammering my shoulders. Again, she didn't warm me up this time nearly as much as she had in the past. I knew this was going to be an intense session, because she hadn't bothered starting with circular swings; instead, she'd gone straight to striking me overhand. With each strike, she was hitting me harder and harder. My skin was burning, and I was crying out with each impact.

After a while, she paused to run her hands over my sore skin, enjoying the way I hissed at the contact. "Mmm, I love seeing you so red."

Then she stepped back again. "I'm going to give you 10 more on each shoulder."

She proceeded to do exactly that, using extremely hard overhand strikes. My skin was stinging in pain, and I wasn't really feeling the kind of connection with her that usually makes it easier to tolerate the pain, but I also wasn't really hitting any kind of limit. I hoped that she was enjoying it.

Once she was done turning both of my shoulders red, she came up behind me and ran her fingers over my inflamed skin. "Mmmm, nice and red."

Then she took off my blindfold and reached down in front of me to fondle my cock through its cage. I moaned in pleasure. But after a moment, she stopped and told me to go get my strap-on and some lube.

I went back to our bedroom to grab the strap-on. We had apparently taken the big life-like dildo out of the harness the last time we'd used it, and it took a little bit of time to get it re-attached.

"What's taking so long?" she called.

"Sorry, Mistress. I'm trying to get the dildo back into the harness."

"Bring it in here."

"Yes, Mistress."

I brought it to the guest room, and she helped me get it re-attached. Then I pulled on the harness and tightened it around myself. I squirted some lube into my palm and rubbed it into the dildo, stroking it up and down as if it were my real cock - which was actually trapped in its cage, hanging down uselessly below the strap-on.

Mistress bent down over the futon, placing her hands on the seat and presenting her ass to me, looking back at me over her shoulder. "Now fuck me with that thing."

I stepped up behind her, lined up the dildo, and slowly slid it into her.

"Go slowly. It's a lot bigger than you are."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed.

I moved slowly, sinking it just a bit deeper into her with each stroke. Soon, I had a good rhythm going.

"Oh, yeah, just like that," she moaned.

It was such a head-trip fucking her this way. I was turned on by how much she was turned on, by the amazing visual of the big cock sticking out from my abdomen and sliding in and out of her beautiful pussy, and by the pressure I could feel each time I bottomed out inside of her, but I couldn't actually feel a thing - my cock was straining at its cage, trapped impotently while my wife was fucked by a bigger cock.

"Do you like getting fucked by this big cock, Mistress?"

"God, yes. It fills me up much better than your little cock does."

"Oh, god!" She knows how much that kind of humiliation turns me on.

"Do you like seeing me get fucked by such a big cock?"

"God, yes, Mistress! I wish I could lick your pussy while you got fucked by a big cock!"

In my excitement, I had sped up my thrusting. It was the only outlet I had for my arousal and frustration, and I was really letting her have it.

She seemed to really be enjoying it. Soon she was cumming as the big cock thrust in and out of her. I kept thrusting as she came, loving that I could keep fucking her through her orgasm.

I would have loved to keep going and keep fucking her to many more orgasms. But when she was done, she pulled herself off of the dildo and collapsed down onto her side on the futon.

"Can I do anything else for you, Mistress?"

"No. We're done for today."

I was a little disappointed that that was it for the night, but at the same time, I hadn't really felt that connected to Mistress during this particular scene, so I wasn't going to push to continue.

When she caught her breath, we collected our toys and went back to our room. We cleaned up a bit and then got into bed for the night.

As we fell asleep, we debriefed a bit. I observed that she hadn't really warmed me up very much and that I didn't feel like we'd really been that connected during this scene. It had been a stark contrast to our previous scene, in which we'd had one of the most intense lovemaking sessions we'd ever had. She admitted that she hadn't really been fully in the mood but hadn't wanted to disappoint me, since we had just talked about the fact that we needed to make more time for our sex life. I told her that I appreciated it but that I also wanted it to be something that she really wanted to do, rather than something that was an obligation. She said that she appreciated that and would keep it in mind. We agreed that it didn't do either of us any good to have a scene on a day when we weren't going to be able to feel any sort of connection.

We reaffirmed our love for each other as we fell asleep together. Our scene may not have been the best ever, but it was a good opportunity for us to communicate and work together to figure out what worked best for us going forward.