All Comments on 'Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 21'

by DopamineFan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
I like this a lot

To me it is a very realistic view of an evolving D/s relationship,a loving one,where both parties are evolving and growing into it. Some stories make it seem like the D is going to jump into it and be instant super domme when she has to come to feel comfortable w taking control. One of the neat parts about a real life D/s like this is how it fits into the scope of a 'normal' relationship,a couple with kids,w jobs,house

,Etc live this within those parameters, to me it was a giant thrill to be able to do this in real life. Play things like going out to eat where I was not to speak unless asked and my Domme did the ordering,subtle things like staying half a step behind while walking,subtle but there. It was wild when people would comment on my mindfullness towards my Domme, what they saw as cute was a very real power dynamic. Though she would never do it in a public place ( among other thing neither of us like forcing the dynamics on people not into the scene, but knowing she could order me to kneel next to her chair at restaurant or something more extreme&I would obey was amazing. Or it could be we were walking by a tattoo parlor and she could torture me by threatening me with getting a tramp stamp where it could be seen on the monitor in the front window or getting my nipples pierced and huge rings put in that would be visible with what I was wearing ( she would never do that,as much as would partially love it, piercings and tattoos being a fetish/desire of mine, but it was a great source of tension when being teased,bc she knew if she told me to do.it I would).

Sometimes this teasing was in the guise of pushing boundaries around fantasies. My Domme had fantasies around submitting to a Domme, of exploring that though we both were kind of unsure about that,but eventually it did happen, in a surprising way, with a Domme couple for a weekend where my Domme was sub to the wife and I as Lauren to the husband....but before that was a lot of teasing and role play and the like.

Anyway,look forward to more of this,hope your Domme is feeling better,love to see the evolution of a living relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrific story, very well written. I’ve been turning over in my mind, whether this is description of actual life (as stated) or fictional. The vast majority of the writing on this site is fictional, I am sure. But what fiction writer would include vibrator battery failure in a scene? Or a balky wheel on a brand-new Wartenburg wheel? Or even lightheadedness in upright bondage? There seems to be way more discussion between them than would be in a fictional account. On the other hand, the amount of pain inflicted during the impact sessions seems huge! It appears that thousands of blows were delivered using some of the most pain-inducing of implements. Just seems outrageously harsh in a loving D/s relationship based on mutual respect and caring. Thanks for not going into effeminization or cuckoldry. There are many outstanding stories on this site, but this series just might be my favorite. J.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

the story was well written but i can not see how any man could submit that completely. i know as a man that to give you wife some of the domination in the bedroom is fantastic but total is I'm not sure but as i always say each to there own

Darren

cmj711cmj71110 months ago

As much as I've enjoyed your journey I'm disappointed in the way you ended this.

I don't know what would have made this feel more complete, maybe I'm just sorry you stopped sharing.

I wish you well & thank you for sharing.

DopamineFanDopamineFan9 months agoAuthor

Replying to cmj711: Thank you for all of your comments. I always meant to keep doing this as an ongoing thing, but I just haven't really found the time to keep up with it. I guess I'm just to busy living my life to spend so much time documenting it anymore. But maybe I'll get motivated to share some vignettes in the future. :⁠-⁠)

cmj711cmj7119 months ago

DopamineFan, thank you for responding.

Dare I hope you'll get the desire to continue knowing how much it means to some of us.

Fingers crossed. xox

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One problem is how often the author does not clearly indicate who is speaking. Is it the husband or wife? There are context clues given which help one guess as to who is speaking but the author could still do a better job in this regard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous