School of Hard Knox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A teeny, tiny part of me wanted to reach out and grab it while it flopped around in front of me. Of course, I'd also thought about robbing a bank and a million others things I'd never do.

Knox started to try to jam his massive rod back into his fly, but it wasn't being all that cooperative. It didn't want to seem to bend with quite as much ease as when he'd pulled it out.

"This is the burden I bear," he said with a wink.

Knox unbuttoned his jeans; he pushed them down with his underwear so they were just below his nuts. He had a small, trimmed brown bush. His balls were much bigger than mine; they were more like golf balls than my substandard grapes.

"That's the same look my ex used to get," he cackled.

I looked over at myself in the large mirror above the bank of sinks. My eyes were practically bulging from my head and my lips were slightly parted. I contorted my face into the most neutral expression I could muster. I preemptively begged myself not to blush, but I knew it wouldn't matter.

I didn't say anything, but I did manage to look away. I listened as he put his dick away and zipped himself up. Once I heard the commotion die down, I looked back into his eyes.

"Okay, let's get you back to your room. I can block you if anyone is in the hallway. Shit, you're so small that no one will even be able to see you if you're behind me."

Knox placed his hand on my nape. Again, he started walking us across the room. I looked back at the mirror. We seemed so odd together - a towering, muscle-bound Adonis in casual clothes and a naked, underdeveloped runt.

"I do that too," Knox chimed in, while gazing into the mirror as well. "It's important to check out the goods to see what the girls see."

I shook my head in agreement. I felt his large mitt release from my nape. It moved so swiftly that I felt it forcefully smacking my ass cheek before my eyes processed what I was seeing play out. I almost jumped a foot into the air; my cock went from being steel hard to being whatever the densest metal on Earth was.

"You got a nice ass, little dude. I bet the girls love it. There are so many chicks out there that love the swimmer build."

It took less than a few seconds for a large, red hand print to appear; it covered more than my entire cheek. Kill me. Now I have to walk down the hall naked with a large handprint on my bottom? But then it clicked. How could I have been so dumb?

I craned my neck to look up into Knox's eyes. He positioned himself to better look down at me.

"This is going to sound dumb, but I just realized I don't have to be naked." I shook my head like I was trying to highlight my naiveté. "You're like a foot taller than me and almost twice my weight. If you lend me your T-shirt it'll probably go to my knees. Sure, I'll look stupid but it's better than this."

Knox just stood there; a look appeared on his face that I couldn't quite decipher. He looked concerned, but also like he was solving a puzzle at the same time.

"Nah, bro. Ain't going to work."

I was beyond perplexed; it was the simplest fucking solution. I waited for him to reveal his wisdom. I knew that I must look a little frosty in that moment.

"Well... first of all, you can't logic your way out of a prank. Trust me, I've seen tons of guys try. If Chad wanted to see you scramble back to your room naked, it's going to happen. And, if you fight back, he'll probably up the ante next time. I mean, that's what we'd always do to the smart guys on my football team anyways."

I felt dejected. Maybe he's right? I don't know anything about these jock bros other than the fact that none of this shit seems to bother them the way it does me.

"Also," he said, "I have a rule that I only let my girls walk around naked in just my T-shirts." He laughed. "You're not trying to be one of my girls, are you?"

I forced an awkward giggle out of my throat, joining him in the japery. Knox placed his hand on the nape of my neck again. He lightly massaged it with his fingers for a few seconds.

We started walking again. He glided me to the door in record time. I paused for a moment; he could sense my resistance. He opened the door and peeked out.

"Coast is clear."

My heart began to thump like a timpani drum. The sparse hair on my arms stood up on alert. My cock was throbbing as I pressed it into my palm with even greater force.

The next few seconds were a bit of a blur. We stepped into the hallway. I think I tried to sprint, but Knox's hand held me in place. He slowly and deliberately walked us down the hall. For a second, I was convinced I'd been set up. I fully expected every door to open and the hall to flood with freshman boys filming me... but it didn't happen.

We'd already made it the short distance to my door before I snapped out of my paranoid delusion. I grabbed the handle and paused. I looked into Knox's cerulean eyes.

"Um... thanks. I mean, really... thank you."

"No biggie."

I turned the knob. The door wouldn't budge. My anxiety spiked again; I'm sure Knox must have been able to tell.

"It's part of the game, little dude. I'm sure he wants to make you knock and beg him to let you in."

"What the fuck!" I angrily muttered.

"Little dude is getting fiery," he said bemusedly, but almost as if he was proud.

I scanned the hallway again. I needed to make another threat assessment before taking Knox's advice. As could be expected for the hour, it remained empty except for the two of us. I pushed my naked body closer to the wooden door.

"I got you," he said.

Knox positioned his mammoth body behind mine to block me from view of anyone who might pop out into the hallway. I was a little surprised that he chose to face the door, rather than turning his back to me to he could be a better lookout. But I wasn't about to criticize him for trying to help me. I guess he's a much nicer guy than I'd pegged him for. Maybe I was the dick for making assumptions about him?

Knox looked down over my shoulder; with his height it would have been impossible not to. I softly tapped on the door, while fully covering my junk with my other hand.

"Chad, it's me," I whispered. "You got me real good. Can you let me in now?"

Silence. I cocked my head to better listen for any noise inside the room, but it didn't yield a different result.

"Chad," I said as I knocked with greater urgency. "Come on. This isn't as funny as you think it is."

"I mean," Knox offered, "he probably thinks it's pretty funny."

I tilted my head and gave him an icy death stare. He moved both on his hands so they were on my shoulders; he began to gently rub them.

"Sorry," he said.

I knocked even more loudly, even though it freaked me out that someone in another room might hear. I practically pressed my mouth against the door. Knox seemed to be shifting his weight behind me. I felt a jutting sensation as denim came to rest against my lower back.

Is that his package? I mean, what else could it be? I simultaneously became more panicked and more aroused. In that moment, there was a freaked-out wolf and a horny wolf fighting inside of me.

"Chad!" I quietly screamed. "Chad! Get your ass over here and let me inside!"

I felt immediate regret at just how loud I had been. If it wasn't for the sudden sensation of Knox's bulge digging deeper into my lower back, I might have started to cry.

Knox started to squat down a little. Fireworks erupted in my core as his fat package forcefully traveled down the cleft on my ass cheeks before lodging right against the bubble. I could sense his warm breath against my ear as he leaned in.

"You're going to wake everyone up, little dude. He's either really fucking with you or he accidentally crashed and he's not waking up. Which one do you think it is?"

Fuck. He smells so good. I hadn't realized it before then but he had the slight musk guys my age got when they had been sweating earlier. I would have given everything to lick his neck to see if I could taste it. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm naked in the hallway trying to make sure nobody ever sees my baby dick and I'm having to resist the urge to lick some straight meathead?

"He sleeps through at least three alarms every morning," I sighed.

"Well... that sucks."

"Yep."

We both kind of stood there for a moment. I let myself really focus on feeling Knox's heat as he hovered so close to me; I focused on the radiating warmth of his hammer digging into my pert backside.

"Okay. I guess you'll have to crash with me then."

Knox hastily straightened himself to a standing position and removed his hands from my shoulders. What the hell is happening now? He spun me around by grabbing me by at the hip. I almost stumbled as my back came to face the dorm room door.

Knox sidled up right next to me. He slid his hand around my side and pulled me close to his body. He feels really fucking good. God, he's like covered in muscles.

I stood frozen; I still wasn't quite registering what was happening. Am I going to his room?

"Let's get moving, hun," he said giving me a small swat on the ass before putting his arm back around me.

'Hun?' No. 'Son?' I mean, it still sounds fucking weird but that had to be it.

His room was right next to mine. He maneuvered us there in a few seconds while still holding me tightly against his body. He opened the door and we stepped inside.

I'd been in his quad once when we'd first met. The central area had two desks, a bookshelf, a few sturdy chairs, and a console with a TV on top of it - the standard setup, more or less. There were two doors - one on the left and one on the right. Each one led to a smaller room with two twin beds. I looked at the door to the left. The whiteboard on it read "Matty/Knox."

Knox let go of me and walked over to the other side of the room near one of the chairs. I continued to scan the room while still trying to catch up with what was happening.

"So Matty is pretty much passed out. He tends to sleep pretty deeply, but I still try not to be loud. Kind of a dick move, right?"

Knox turned away from me and started to pull off his fitted, black T-shirt. His back muscles rippled as he yanked it over his head. He simultaneously kicked off his sneakers and socks in an attempt to multitask.

"Yeah, I woke him up once or twice our first week. Now I've kind of learned how to not bother him when he's drunk."

Knox turned to face me again but, rather than making eye contact, he looked down at his pants. I observed as he undid his jeans and slid them to the ground. He let them puddle into a mess before kicking them underneath the chair.

Sweet Jesus! His body was insane. He had massive calves that looked like ripe melons, his pecs heaved out in front of him, and his biceps were pumped up with veins bulging out from just below the surface. I'd seen his arms plenty of times before - everyone in the dorm was a showoff - but they were no less impressive for it.

He wasn't super hairy, though. I wondered if he shaved. He only had a small treasure trail below his six-pack leading from the bottom of his belly button into his boxers.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. My balls tightened in response to that magnificent display. I felt a drop of pre-cum ooze into my palm. It was actually a surprise since I didn't really ever leak like most other guys.

"So... you're going to be sleeping with me tonight, little dude."

"I, um, I..." I stammered. "No, you don't need to do that. If you have like a robe of something, I can just toss that on. Then I'll just sleep on the floor out here."

Knox appeared stern; I could sense he wasn't going to agree.

"I'm good. I swear. I go camping all the time so I'm used to sleeping on the ground. It's not a problem. Really."

"Don't be stupid, little buddy. Even if I take up like two-thirds of the bed, you are like so fucking teeny. You probably won't even take up the rest."

"No, I..."

"End of discussion!"

Knox hadn't yelled per se, but he made it clear he was getting his way. The butterflies in my stomach took to the air. It felt embarrassing to admit, but him being forceful really turned me on.

"Okay," I mumbled.

"Let's go to bed then, hun."

'Hun.' I fucking knew it! 'Son'? I'm an idiot.

Knox stared me down; he latched his thumbs into the elastic waistband of his boxers and pushed them to the floor. I could tell he was trying to gauge my reaction. It didn't stop me from blushing though.

Knox's fat cock swung heavily between his legs as he kicked his shorts towards where his jeans laid crumpled. Is it? No, it can't be? I focused more on his delectable-looking rod. It was definitely fluffed up from when I'd last seen it. It looked closer to nine inches in length.

As if following my lead, he glanced down at his dick. He grabbed it and gave it a quick tug before releasing it. Then he looked at me again.

"Sorry, he has a mind of his own sometimes," Knox chuckled. "I normally jerk off before bed if I don't hook up, so I think he's just ready for action."

At least a dozen separate thoughts entered my mind. What am I supposed to say to that? I had no fucking clue, so I just smiled and nodded.

"It's just us, little dude. You don't need to cover up anymore."

Knox nodded towards my hands. I pushed them even closer to my body. My AA battery was practically sparking. I could feel it pulsing against my palm. Two-point-four inches throbbing might not have been noticeable to anyone else, but I had practical experience.

I just stood silently and shook my head from side to side. I looked down at the floor. Tears began to well up in my eyes. The shame coursing through my veins mixed with the arousal to create something I'd never experienced before. It definitely wasn't the worst sensation.

"Dude, I know that it's... small," Knox said carefully choosing his adjective. "I mean, I kind of got a view when you were in the shower before your realized I was there. I didn't 'see it' see it, but the fact that you haven't moved your hands one millimeter kind of confirms it."

"Wha... what?" I asked.

My head was spinning; I felt like I was going to vomit. I'd worried so much, and I'd been so careful. Now this football bro is going to go and tell everyone I'm packing a partial pinkie finger in my boxers. I can't. I just can't.

"I mean, why do I care about the size of your junk? I'm perfectly happy with what I have going on downstairs and that's all that really impacts my life. Shit, you could be sporting a twelve-inch tool, and it's nothing to do with me, right?"

I still felt the tears teetering on the edge of my eyelids; they were precariously close to running down my cheeks. I was so tired. My mind was tired from getting up at 3 a.m. for weeks and my body was tired after being flooded with anxiety for the past... well, at that point I didn't even know how long.

"That thing you said earlier," I eked out. "I guess I'm kind of the same way."

"What thing?"

I dropped my hands to my side; my puny pecker poked out in front of me. Knox's eyes widened. I realized that it was probably what I looked like when I'd first seen his anaconda earlier that evening.

"Are... are you hard?"

I nodded. The shame was definitely starting to overtake the arousal. A small chuckle burst forth from Knox's full lips; it seemed like he really tried to hold it back. My hands raced to cover myself, and the tears broke through the dam.

I tried not to show him that I was crying, but it was pretty obvious. He raced across the room and stood next to me. I could practically hear the gears turning in his mind as he figured out what to say.

"That was fucked up. I'm sorry. I guess I was just surprised."

Knox placed his hand on the back of my neck; he started to massage it. My tears began to dry up as I willed them to stop.

I don't know why I did what I did next... but I did. I dropped my hands back to my sides. I waited for him to burst out laughing. I know, I know. 'Freak!' 'Baby dick!' Say what you need to say to get an easy laugh.

Knox just kind of looked down with curiosity while stroking my neck. I hadn't expected it, to be honest.

"Can I ask a question?" he said. "Or questions?"

"Sure."

"How big is it?"

"About two-and-a-half inches hard."

Knox nodded, but he didn't say anything. Questions. Plural. I silently waited.

"Are you... are..."

"What? Just ask."

"Are you like one of those trans guys?"

The blood rushed to my face; I knew I must have been beet red. I turned my head to look away from him.

"I'm... I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to be rude. It's just I know a girl who is a guy now and she told me that she might have a surgery one day. She said like they do something to the clit to make it a little bigger and kind of look like a penis."

Silence.

"I mean I didn't really get the details. I'm cool with transgenders though. I just don't get how it works. Like, do you still have a vagina under there too?"

I felt mortified; the only consolation was that Knox seemed to be ill at ease too. He had started talking really fast for the last few sentences.

"I'm a guy. I was born a guy. So... no, I don't have a vagina."

"Oh."

"It's just small. I've never seen a doctor about it or anything, but what I found online says it's just the way it is for some guys. I guess it's like how there are like less than one percent of guys that are like under five feet tall. It's like that... but with penis size. I just got really fucking unlucky."

We both just kind of stood there. I think I was waiting for him to say something and he was waiting for me. It felt like the silence lasted forever.

"Let's go to bed then, hun."

Knox reached behind me and grasped the same ass cheek he'd slapped earlier. I waited for him to release it, but he kept his massive mitt firmly planted on it. Just like he'd done using his grip on my nape, he walked me into my bedroom. I could feel my dick throbbing hard as he touched me.

He put his finger to his lips as we entered to small room. He pushed me in front of him nodding towards to the twin bed on the right side of the room. I could hear his roommate, Matty, drunkenly snoring in the other one. There was a soft light left on in Matty's closet, which made it so I was able to still see without worrying about bumping into things.

Knox's bed hadn't been made. I slid under the top sheet; he didn't have any type of comforter. It was still too warm outside to need one. I immediately noticed how much the sheets smelled like him.

It was only a moment before I felt a hand on my ass pushing me across the bed so I was nestled against the wall. Knox scooted under the top sheet and squeezed himself onto the small bed with me. He'd been wrong; there wasn't really enough room for both of us. My right side was less than an inch from the wall and my left side was smashed against his.

As if taking stock of our precarious positioning, Knox slid his right arm beneath my small frame and pulled me into the cozy crook of his body. He felt so amazingly warm; it made me realize how chilly I'd gotten from running around naked and wet.

"Good news," he said in a louder whisper. "Matty fell asleep with his headphones on, so we don't have to worry about waking him quite as much."

"Oh... cool."

Knox rustled around, trying to get comfy. A large tent in the sheets was waving around as he squirmed. I looked down at my own crotch; there was barely a wrinkle in the fabric.

Knox's nose dug into the top on my scalp; he took a deep breath. What was that?

"You smell really nice -- not like most other guys."

It felt kind of silly. It was surely just my shampoo. I'd always thought it smelled a little like honey.

123456...8