School of Hard Knox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I mumbled. "You smell really good, too."

"Ha! Really. I don't believe you. I smell pretty funky most nights since I shower in the morning."

He started to pull his arm out from under me. Before I knew it, he'd shoved his pit right in front of my nose. He had an underarm full of thick, brown hair.

"Here. You can't possibly think this smells good."

I inhaled deeply; my nose sort of pushed its way into his pit. It smelled like All-American masculinity. It smelled like every adult male I'd known who'd said woodworking was one of his hobbies. I pulled away, feeling aware of my brazenness.

"I don't know. I don't think it's bad. Maybe I'm just weird."

Knox let out another bemused chuckle as he repositioned himself - well, repositioned us both, really. I allowed myself to push in even more tightly against his large frame. Fuck, this is turning me on so fucking much.

I could still see his face from the corner of my eye, even though his head was positioned higher than mine on the pillow as I rested against him. It looked like he was grinning; that made me grin too.

"I kind of thought you didn't like me," Knox said.

"I... I guess I kind of didn't. But I thought you didn't like me. You just came across as..."

"Kind of full of myself."

I stifled a laugh, fearing I'd wake Matty up. Knox's body absorbed the vibrations as I jostled.

"Well... you said it. Not me."

Knox's right hand suddenly started tickling my flank as he held me. His fingers rubbed back and forth like he was trying to read a message hidden in my ribs.

"Your skin is so fucking soft, Jackie. It reminds me of a girl's."

I just let him keep stroking. As small sparks shot from his fingertips to my side, something else caught my attention. The tent at his crotch had become even more pronounced than it had been.

"Fuck," he said just loud enough so I could hear.

Knox moved his left hand underneath the sheet; I started to rub the hollow in the middle of my stomach. I inhaled deeply not expecting the new sensation. He started to make a circular pattern with that hand, while continuing to strum my side with the other. It took me a full ten seconds to remember to exhale.

It felt wonderful. I'd never been cradled and stroked by another man, especially one that looked like Knox. It made me feel so small and delicate.

I started to move my own hand; I placed it so the back of it was brushing against his massive thigh muscle. I moved it around just enough so the hair on his legs pushed in between my fingers.

"Mmmmm," he sighed.

I pushed my hand even further so it was rest in the middle of his thigh; then I flipped it so the palm side was down. I squeezed firmly digging my fingers into his flesh.

"You want to know, huh?" he asked.

"Want to know what?"

Knox shook his head from side to side. He didn't say anything he just kept touching me.

I wasn't really thinking in that moment. His hands felt heavenly, and I loved feeling his skin on mine. I slid my hand even further. My fingertips hit the fat root of his huge dick.

Is this a mistake? Should I stop?

I kept going. His cock was so massive. I couldn't even close my hand around its base. I kept sliding my hand towards the tip as I held it tight. It felt like the journey would never end.

Large veins pressed into my palm as I grasped at his shaft. I didn't have any similar veins in my pinkie-sized dinky. Finally, my fingers hit a ledge. It was the transition from the shaft to the head. I soon realized that my small hand could barely cover his head when I tried to see how it would feel.

Knox's cock suddenly throbbed as my palm slid across his slit. I pulled away for a second; he let out his millionth chuckle of the evening. Maybe I was dick-matizied, but I decided to just wrap my hand around as much of the shaft as I could. I held it tight noticing just how heavy it felt.

"I knew you wanted to know, baby girl," he cooed while planting a soft kiss on my head. "You couldn't resist seeing what a real man's cock feels like."

I thought I was going to be embarrassed; that's not what I felt, though. I felt turned on. I was holding something I'd fantasized about for ages in the palm of my hand. Of course, it makes sense I'd feel horny from anything he's saying right now.

"You like that, baby? You like Daddy's big, fat cock?"

"Uh-huh."

"Stroke it for me, Jackie."

I began to gently tug at it. Knox kept tickling my skin; the hand on my stomach started to make short trips up to my little, pink nipples. He'd tease them for a few seconds to make them hard before going back to rubbing my belly.

"Baby, you're making me so hard."

I kept sliding my hand from the root of his dick up a few inches and back down again. I was trying to emulate the same thing I did for myself, only with my entire hand instead of two fingers. His dick was throbbing more constantly, which I took as a proof that I must be doing okay.

I noticed that my dick was throbbing, too; it almost felt like they were pulsing in unison. It turned me on so much to think of our bodies syncing up.

"Why don't you try it with both hands?"

Without explaining himself, Knox pulled back the sheet from our bodies. My eyes immediately went to where my hand was. He's gigantic! He's bigger than most of the porn star guys! Being at the extremely small end of the bell curve, I'd become pretty good at assessing dick size, but I still couldn't resist asking.

"Jesus, how big are you?"

"A hair over ten inches," he said in the most nonchalant tone I could imagine.

My mind immediately did the math. Four times! Knox's cock is more than four-fucking-times bigger than mine. I could feel the embarrassment, but it was so small - kind of like me. The care and affection he was showing me dwarfed any shame; I wondered if he was the protector I'd been secretly yearning for for as long as I could remember.

"I want to watch you stroke it, baby girl."

I looked over at Matty. He was still completely out of it; his loud snoring confirmed that fact. I still worried, though. At least below the covers we'd have had a harder time getting busted.

Knox started to move; he slid into the center of the bed as he shuffled me between his widespread legs. I couldn't resist him. I got on my knees in front of him; my thimble nestled itself between my skinny thighs.

I took my left hand and wrapped it around the base while I grasped the rest of the shaft with the other. I was amazed to see that I wasn't even touching the bottom on his cock head. I would have needed a third hand to do the job.

I started slowly stroking up and down in unison until my right hand hit the transition to his helmet. He feels so fucking gigantic! I looked in awe as I realized that his cock was about the same size as my forearm.

I started to get into a rhythm; Knox watched me go to work. He'd let out small moans every so often. I wasn't sure if it was to reassure me or because I was genuinely doing a good job. The only other guy I'd been with hadn't lasted very long, so I had very limited experience to compare with. He'd only made it a minute during a hand job, and the only time I'd blown him I'd only rubbed my tongue around the tip a few times before he'd needed to pull out to cum.

Knox reached up and stroked the side of my face. We locked eyes; I was convinced he was enjoying himself.

"Baby girl, give it a little spit to make things smoother."

A little spit? I was embarrassed to admit that it took me a moment to understand the request. I leaned forward so that my face was hoovering a few inches from his cock head; I kept pumping away. I tried to muster a nice splatter of saliva, but I ended up trickling a pool of drool down onto his helmet.

It quickly oozed between my fingers. He was right; it actually made them glide much more easily. I felt emboldened. I started rubbing my right hand all over his cock head to smear in the saliva as I let my other hand travel the entire length of his shaft.

I twirled my drool-covered fingered across his glans; I rubbed them against his slit. His breathing became shallower when my thumb teased the underside of the head; his chiseled abs heaved up and down.

"Fuck, you're so sexy when you play with Daddy's cock. You're Daddy's little slut, aren't you?"

I started to blush again, but I kept working him over. Am I his little slut? I knew the evidence was pretty apparent given what I was doing after only really getting to know him an hour earlier.

"More spit, baby," he moaned.

I looked over after hearing just how loud Knox's last moan was. Matty was still dead to the world. I reassured myself that he'd stop snoring if he were waking up; that'd be a warning to dive back between the sheets. I would have told myself anything, though, to justify continuing.

I leaned over again; I spilled more saliva from my mouth onto the cock head. I realized just how red his helmet had become since I had started teasing it. At that moment, pre-cum launched from his slit. It was so impressive that I stopped jacking him while I took in the spectacle; his volume of pre-cum matched the amount of actual cum in one of my miniscule loads.

It looked so thick and creamy as it started to drip from his head down onto the shaft. I leaned forwards and licked his slit; I pulled some of his baby batter onto my tongue. I'd never tasted anyone else's stuff before, since the other guy had pulled out, but I wanted to taste Knox's.

"Oh fuck," he cooed. "Do that again, baby. Please, do it again."

I didn't even need to be asked. I wanted to taste my guy; his girl wanted to make him happy. I leaned forward and opened my mouth wide. I enveloped his mushroom head in an instant. I wrapped both hands around his shaft and started pumping. I let my tongue glide across his head; I lapped up the rest of his sweet pre-cum. It tasted just like I'd imagined when I'd first smelled his musky scent.

"Oh! Oh!" Knox cried out in surprise.

I couldn't blame him. I was doing my best to make his feel amazing. He quickly subdued his moans after he registered that they were louder than he'd realized. I was happy he had caught himself because I didn't want to pull myself away from his throbbing dick to shush him.

"So good," he whispered.

I knew what I wanted to do next. I wanted to take him from seeing stars to seeing a different solar system, and I knew just how to get the job done.

I pulled my left hand away while grasping his root firmly with my right. I peered into his eyes as I prepared myself. I started to push his cock head across my tongue; I felt as it brushed up against my tonsils. I felt if even more as it forced its way into the top of my throat. It was so tight that I thought it was going to burst trying to take him in.

"Uh-uh-uh!" Knox whimpered.

His mouth was hanging open as he tried to pull in air. His abs were contracting beneath my left hand. He looked like he was on the verge of having a malfunction. Too much new data was flooding in through his senses.

I'd always known that I didn't have a gag reflex, but I'd only started thinking about what that could mean the summer before starting college. I knew that I liked that idea of sucking dick, and I knew what guys seemed to like in porn. I'd mustered up the courage to order an eight-inch dildo that had been sent to my house in discreet packing. I'd spent more time than I cared to admit practicing swallowing it; I'd felt like I'd won the lotto the first time the silicone balls had pressed against my chin.

I started to tease him with my throat; I bobbed up and down, letting the first six inches of his cock slide in and out. I frantically swirled my tongue around the head each time it was about to pop out of my mouth before pushing it back in again.

Drool was starting to flood down his dick; it made the bulging veins feel more pronounced. I'd learned more saliva helped with the process. I kept jerking the base of his cock with my right hand; I wanted to give him a full-service experience.

"Jackie," he moaned. "Jackie, baby girl. What the... Oh... Oh..."

I let his moans wash over me like confetti in a celebratory parade. Each one made me get a little harder, but I was too busy focusing on him to even care about myself. I knew I needed to prioritize the real man's cock, not whatever I had between my legs.

Knox's dick was really starting to throb inside of my velvety tunnel. That was one thing that felt different from when I'd practiced. I'd never imagined a cock pulsing in my throat so intensely that I could practically feel the guy's heartbeat.

"I... I think I'm getting close, baby girl!"

I took that as a challenge. I placed both of his hands against his meaty thighs. His first six inches easily slid into place since I'd been working them with my throat for at least ten minutes. I kept going, though. It wasn't the depth that made it difficult; it was the increased thickness near the base.

My jaw began to ache, and my eyes started to tear up by the time I'd swallowed eight inches. He was definitely thicker than my practice dildo.

"Baby. Baby. Baby-baby-baby..."

We locked eyes again. He placed one of his hands over his lips, like he needed to stifle the sounds that might escape. The other one was resting on my head; I could feel it shaking.

I pushed deeper. He let out a loud muffled cry. Within a few moments, his balls were pressing against my chin.

I couldn't see the rest of him, but I felt him. I resisted to urge to pull off and tried to breathe through my nose. His fat cock was throbbing harder than anything I'd ever felt. My throat muscles were ravaged; I wondered if I might lose my voice for a few days afterwards.

I felt amazing. I'd always wondered what it would be like to have a massive dick instead of my own little mishap, and I finally knew what it felt like. Well, I knew what it felt to have one wedged down my entire throat, anyways. It felt right.

I began to really deep throat him. I bobbed up and down from tip to base. My throat began to make those loud sucking noises each time he'd pull away from the deepest point. I started rubbing his balls with my right hand; it was really working in the excess saliva that was clinging from them.

Glug-glug-glug-glug-glug...

I went deep again; his nuts smashed against my chin. I contracted and loosened the muscles in my throat, trying to push Knox to the brink. I could tell he was getting close.

"Fuck, fuck! Go fast again! Go fast!"

His wish was my command. I began to jackhammer his meat in and out of my gullet. He was moaning even louder. I loved listening to him in the throes of pleasure.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I heard from behind me as the lights tuned on in the room.

Knox was yanking his cock from my throat with the same urgency that I was pulling off of him. I wrapped the sheet around me from behind and belly-flopped into the small space between Knox and the wall on the mattress.

"Matty!" Knox shouted.

I'd fully cocooned in the sheet with just a sliver of an opening to peek out from. Knox shot up from the bed; his cock was still rock hard and glistening with my saliva. They kind of just looked at each other for a second; I couldn't tell what was about to happen.

"You brought home a chick who can take it balls deep and you weren't even going to invite me to join?" Matt joked.

"My bad. My bad, bro."

"I'm just fucking around. I mean it's a major party foul to wake up your roomie at four-thirty in the morning, but at least you have a good reason. I'll go head to the lounge. If you can try to hurry up, that'd be great. Just come get me when you're done."

Matty was only wearing his boxers; he reached into his closet to grab a pair of sweatpants. Knox looked back at me. He smiled a little mischievous grin.

"Dude, this bitch can take the whole thing. Have you ever been with a girl who could take the whole thing without gagging or freaking out?"

"Good for you, bro. Still four-thirty."

Matty was trying to step into his sweatpants; it was clear he was still a little tipsy since he was wobbling.

"It's an invitation, my brother," Knox said planting his hand on Matty's shoulder.

"You... you mean your girl wants to suck me off?"

"Baby girl, do you want to be really good and help out Daddy's friend here?"

What in the world? Do I want to do that? I honestly didn't know. I'd never in a million years imagined something like what was happening. I just sat there in kind of a daze.

"Bro, I think she only likes the big guns. Show her what you're working with."

With an unfathomable sense of ease, Matty stopped trying to put on the sweatpants and pushed his plaid boxers to the floor. It was a respectable size -- maybe six inches soft. It looked roughly as girthy as Knox's mammoth meat.

I nodded 'yes.' I don't think I really cared as much about adding Matty to the mix as I wanted to ensure that I got to finish things with Knox and that he was happy. I'd dreamed about sucking dick for months but had never had the courage to hook-up with anyone other than the nerdy guy who worked at the post office.

Matty smiled with excitement; I knew he was already imagining me working my magic on him. He was a good-looking guy. He was six-foot-two and cared about his body. I wasn't sure what sport he played, but he wasn't as muscular as Knox. He had shaggy brown hair that was, at that moment, the epitome of bed head.

"So, who is she going to suck first?"

"I think you, bro. Let's have her work up to the real prize."

"Fuck you, dawg."

"There's something you should know first, though. Baby girl, stand up."

I felt worried, but I couldn't ignore Daddy. I slid to the end of the bed and hopped off while clutching the sheet around me to hide who I was.

"Show Matty what you're working with."

I felt the same embarrassment I'd experienced earlier in the night. My dick had gone soft when we'd been caught; the arousal wasn't there to override the anxiety. I shook my head from side to side.

"Baby girl," Knox sighed. "Matty, do you care what she looks like? She's a bit self-conscious about her body?"

"Dude, I just want to get my dick sucked. I'm still so buzzed I'd let one of those six-hundred-pound chicks from that TV show blow me."

Matty had started playing with himself. Watching his dick start to swell was turning me on again, especially when I saw that Knox's cock hadn't deflated at all. I needed it back down my throat more than anything.

I dropped the sheet to the floor. Knox looked proud of me; Matty seemed confused. He looked like he was trying to solve one of those magic eye puzzles that used to be popular. He leaned towards Knox.

"Is that... is that her clit?" he whispered.

It took me a moment to realize that my balls were tucked away between my thighs. I wasn't sure if I'd subconsciously positioned myself that way.

I felt embarrassed; I was also offended he didn't recognize me. We'd bumped into one another in the hallway several times. I'd even introduced myself.

"Well... in a way," Knox said. "Jackie was born to be a woman. I mean you could hear her fucking slurping down my dick like a champ. She's built to service big cocks. But she isn't like biologically a woman."

"So... she's like trans?"

"Kind of. She's like a slutty girl for dick."

I was having to keep my jaw from dropping as they talked about me. Is he trying to tell Matty that I'm a trans girl? What the hell? He knows I'm not trans. I was thinking about telling Knox I'd changed my mind about Matty joining us.

"I...I..." I began to eke out.

"Jackie, answer this for me. Did you feel like my girl when you were taking all of my meat down your throat?"

That's a weird question. I'm a guy. I'm a bisexual guy. He could have just asked me if I was trans. My mind paused for a second. Did I feel like Daddy's girl when I was throating him? Did I feel like his girl when he was calling my skin soft and stroking it?

123456...8