School of Hard Knox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said realizing that it was true.

I knew I wasn't a girl girl, but I was Knox's girl. I was his baby girl, and I didn't want that to change. Maybe I'll like being Matty's girl too?

"I mean, I don't really care about her life story," Matty said - not just to Knox, but to us both, "But don't going around telling anyone about this, okay?"

Matty tossed himself on his bed; he shimmied to the middle, then started tugging at his rod again.

"I'm too buzzed to stand up."

"Go help him out," Knox said.

I felt his eyes on me as I tentatively climbed onto Matty's twin bed. I knew what I was meant to do. I took over for him, jerking him with one hand while leaning in front of him on my knees. Like any eighteen-year-old guy, he was hard in under a minute.

Knox stood at the side of Matty's bed playing with his fat stick. I lowered my mouth and took Matty's cock head inside. It tasted great -- not as good as Knox, but I expected I might already be biased.

I was swirling my tongue on Matty's tip and jerking him with my left hand when I felt Knox reach out so he could grab my right wrist. He pulled it back and planted it on his joystick. I knew I was about to get a crash course in sexual multitasking.

I directed most of my focus towards Matty. He had a thick swath of black hair on his pecs; it was incredibly manly. It made me feel even more different from him. As I licked at his glans, I wondered if maybe I was closer to being a girl than I'd ever be to being an alpha specimen like Knox or Matty.

Matty wasn't nearly as vocal with me as Knox had been. He had placed one hand on the back on my head. It took me a few minutes to learn that he'd rub the side of my face when he really liked what I was doing.

"You liking that, bro?" Knox asked.

"I mean, she's a'ight."

"'Alright?' Damn, you're a harsh grader."

'Alright?' Fuck that. I had Knox about to warp into another dimension. I took it as a challenge. Matty had grown to about eight inches. His cock looked pretty close to the dildo I'd tossed out before I'd left for school for fear it would be discovered.

I didn't even do the slow transition. I moved right from working his head to taking him down my throat. I focused on swallowing inch after inch while still stroking Knox. When Matty's fuzzy balls slapped against my chin, he pressed his palm flat against my face. I knew he was loving it.

"That's my girl," Knox said proudly.

I started to work my magic; Matty's cock head was gliding from my lips to the middle of my throat. It wasn't as painful as with Knox, but I had been warmed up. I was still slurping and gulping like a madwoman each time he went all the way in, though.

I felt Knox's cock pulling away, but I was too busy to pay any attention. My focus was on serving Daddy's friend's man meat. Matty had his eyes half closed; I was sure he was imagining some alternate reality in which his dream girl was a throat GOAT instead of me.

My dick was hard again. I hadn't even realized; I'd been too focused on the real men.

The bed almost bounced. I knew right away that Knox must have climbed up on it. I was waiting for him to guide my little hand back to his big dick.

Matty had started to breathe more rapidly. His palm was constantly stroking my cheek.

I felt a large mitt softly plant itself on my right ass cheek; then another hand grabbed the other cheek. They started to massage my compact bubble. It felt really fucking amazing. It mixed with the heat I felt surge through my core each time Matty's cock throbbed in my throat.

My ass cheeks started to spread apart; I startled when the warm air in the room grazed my tight pucker. I kept focusing on Matty, though; my job was to satisfy the alphas.

I completely froze when I felt a hot tongue tickle my rosebud. I'd never experienced anything like it. Matty's dick was buried all the way down my gullet as my mind exploded. My throat muscles began to spasm as I tried to breathe through my nose.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Matty finally moaned.

"Don't worry, baby girl," Knox reassured me; he must have noticed I'd stopped moving. "I'm just going to eat your pussy."

Before I could even think of a response, he pressed his velvety tongue firmly against my hole and started teasing it. My entire body shook. It did snap me out of my fugue enough to slide Matty's meat out of my mouth enough to suck in some oxygen.

Knox really went to town. He kept my cheeks firmly spread while he worked me over. He'd spit on my hole and then massage it into the soft ring with his agile tongue.

"Your pussy is so sweet, baby," he said when he stopped for air.

Something about hearing that made me so hot. I wanted to hop off of Matty and slide Knox into where he'd been. I wanted to milk his jock cock with my throat while he ate my pussy. I wanted to feel that same synchronization from earlier when our dicks had been throbbing at the same tempo.

Knox jammed his tongue deeper; it was starting to wriggle its way through the first gate. Holy fuck! Fuck! Fuck! It was one of the best things I'd ever felt. I truly worried that my little rocket might spurt out another load even though I wasn't touching it. I started moaning while simultaneously managing to deepthroat Matty.

My slut dial ramped up from a seven to a ten. I used every trick in my book. I began humming as Matty's cock glided in and out. I rubbed his balls, already coated with my saliva. I ran my tongue around all the places that seemed to make him throb the hardest.

Matty didn't even warn me, but I knew what was coming. He grabbed my head with both of his hands and buried my face into his crotch. His balls pulled away from my hand and tightened against his body. His cock began frantically spasming.

The first jet of cum shot right down my throat. I had the urge to pull away since it felt so weird, but I didn't. It took about fifteen more seconds for his cock to stop pumping baby batter into my stomach. I was on the verge of gasping for air when he finally moved his hands, letting me pull away.

"Fuck, bro," Matty said. "Your girl really does know how to suck cock. That's gotta be the best head I've ever had."

Knox took one final lick before he stopped eating me out. He pulled himself off of the bed and came to stand over by my side. I almost couldn't believe it but he was still rock hard. Did he really stay hard just from licking 'my sweet pussy'? I knew deep down that he had to have been playing with himself at the same time.

"Bro, you look exhausted," Knox said with a laugh as Matty settled into his pillow with his eyes practically closed. "Did she suck the life outta you?"

"Yeah, dawg."

"You still look like you have another round in you, though. Right, baby girl?"

I only needed one look at Knox's monster to nod my assent. He pulled me off of the bed and I nuzzled against his body. He draped his arm across my shoulder.

"Can you two try to keep it down for the wrap up? I'm about the crash out."

"No worries, man. I don't want to keep you up. We'll let you get some sleep."

"Thanks."

Knox glided us out of the room; he made sure to turn off the lights for Matty on the way out. We had just stepped into the main room of the quad when I felt a sense of dread. I wasn't freaked out about getting caught; I was worried Knox was going to say we were done for the night.

I think he must have been able to read my face. He sat down one of the sturdy armless chairs. He patted his lap; I went over and sat down on his muscular thigh. He pulled me tight against his chest.

"We're going to finish up out here, hun. It's five in the morning. None of these slackers will be up before seven, even if they have early classes."

My heart skipped a beat. I was relieved that he wasn't going to call it quits. A broad smile filled my entire face.

"Now get on your knees and take care of Daddy, baby."

Knox handed me a pillow from one of the chairs as I was about to kneel on the tile. I slid it under my knees make things more comfortable.

I went straight to work on his dick. It was plunging all the way down my velvety tunnel in under a minute. Knox was rubbing my shoulders as I bobbed up and down. My throat made more viscous sucking sounds that reverberated through the whole room.

"Holy shit," Knox whispered, attempting to be less noisy after what had happened with Matty.

My dick was so hard. It hadn't gone down since swallowing Matty's man juice, but sucking Knox was like what I'd always dreamed of. There's nothing more erotic than a fantasy coming true.

I started to let my hands explore his body as I deepthroated him. I squeezed at his calves, rubbed my fingers against his washboard abs, and slid my hands under his ass to cup his massive glutes.

"That feels so good, baby. Your throat is so tight."

I forced him all the way down so my nose was buried in his pubes. I held myself in place refusing to budge. Knox's meat was vibrating; he took a deep breath. I swallowed a few times to force my throat to massage the underside of his shaft.

"Fuck! Fuck!" he half-shouted while covering his mouth.

I popped off, gasping for air. I'd needed to hear those desperate moans for some reason. I'd needed to hear him almost shouting because he couldn't suppress how good his baby girl made him feel.

"Get up here," he said. "I want to feel you tight against me."

As I moved to sit on his thigh, Knox spread his thighs open wide. He moved my frame so I was straddling him while staring into his eyes. He yanked on my arm guiding me to sit.

He pushed forward in his chair so I was perched with my ass squarely on his pubic mound. He pulled me so my chest pressed tightly against his. My head leaned against his neck. His cock was still hard; it was jutting up against my lower back.

"You make Daddy feel so good, baby," he said before kissing me on the head.

I loved hearing him say those words. My mini dick was jammed tightly against Knox's abs. It slid into one of the deep indentations every time he took a breath. My hole was practically quivering with excitement.

I gazed up at his face. He looked so virile and strong. His jaw looked like it was cut from marble; his nose was the definition of the word aquiline. His hardness made me feel like I was softer than soft.

"God, I could just eat you up," Knox proclaimed.

He tilted his head down; his full lips made contact with mine. He pulled me even tighter as his tongue entered my mouth. We kissed with a passion I don't think I'd ever experienced before. His hands slid all over my body as our mouths became one.

After a few minutes of making out, Knox gently pulled his mouth away. The skin around my lips tingled from his light stubble rubbing against it.

"Kissing really turns you on baby, huh? I can feel your clit poking into my abs."

My nigh-ever-present blush returned. I realized that I felt a little embarrassed... but it wasn't so much about my size. I felt bad that my arousal was distracting me from serving my man.

"It's okay, babe. Chicks have needs, too."

Knox wrapped his arms around my body. He started rolling his abs like he was doing some sort of exercise routine. Wow! That feels insane! My dick -- or clit -- was wriggling against his firm muscles; it was amazing. I forced my face against his pec to stifle my moans. My soft cries only seemed to make Knox grind me even closer against him.

"Is that making your pussy wet, hun?" he cooed in my ear.

"Uh-huh," I gasped tersely.

"Good."

We kept going like that for a few minutes, but it could have been hours in my mind. His warm lips kept kissing my forehead every time my body would spasm more intensely. I started feel like I was getting close to shooting. But most girls don't shoot though. I mean, some girls squirt... but not many. What will Daddy think? Will he get turned off?

Suddenly, he locked his arms around me. He started to stand with me still straddling him; I instinctively wrapped my stick-like legs around the top of his huge, muscular ass. I was perched on his hard rod like a robin on a study branch.

Knox walked us the few steps to one of the desks; he set me down on the edge. He pushed me so my back was flat against the surface. My clit was leaking again; it had never been so hard.

"Put your legs in the air."

I split myself into a human "V" with my ass still hanging a few inches off the edge of the oak desk. Knox placed one hand on my stomach; he brought the other to his mouth. I watched breathlessly as he stuck his middle finger between his lips. He winked at me as he pulled it out.

Is he? Is he really? That was all I had time to think before his thick finger started rubbing against my hole. My legs shook, as I let out an excited gasp. He paused just long enough to let me steady myself.

"Have you ever had someone finger your pussy, babe?"

I shook my head wildly from side to side. I dug my nails into the top of the desk so hard that it had to be leaving scratches.

"This'll be fun."

Knox's finger began to press against my rosebud. My hole was slick and warm, but it didn't seem to want to let him in. I wanted it though; I wanted to give him any part of my body he wanted. I tried to will it to open, even though I knew that was something I couldn't learn in real time.

Knox didn't stop. He kept pushing against the resistance. It was really starting to hurt; I had to hold my breath.

I had only ever stuck my index finger in myself once or twice. I'd read it would feel great, but it didn't. I'd convinced myself that, like my penis, maybe whatever body part was supposed to make it feel so great was undersized too. I'd never bothered even trying with the dildo.

"Remember to breathe, babe."

I inhaled deeply. Fuck! Fuck! It was the exact moment his finger tip busted through my barrier. A tear trickled down my right cheek. Knox stopped his finger; he leaned forward and kissed the tear away.

"Keep going," I mumbled.

I knew he wanted it, so I wanted it too.

Knox wriggled his finger in another inch; the pain was starting to become more bearable. I still wasn't enjoying myself, though.

He leaned forward again; I raised my head towards him enough so our lips could meet. We started kissing. It was more tender than it had been earlier. I could feel him continuing to push his finger into me at the same time.

His finger started moving inside of me. A warmth began to flood my lower stomach. He hooked his digit and pressed against something inside of me.

"Oh! Oh!" I screamed way too loudly; luckily, the words had been muffled by Knox's lips.

Knox pulled his face from mine; mouth was frozen like an "O" as I tried to pull in jagged breaths. My whole body was trembling. Every scrape of his finger tip against the secret spot he'd found made me feel like I was right on the edge of cumming. My asshole would spasm, my balls would churn, and my clit would vibrate.

Knox looked so proud of himself. Each time I'd bite my lip to keep from crying out, he'd grin.

"Daddy," I moaned. "Daddy... Daddy..."

"That's my girl. Do you like Daddy's finger playing with your G-spot?"

"Uh-huh."

"Do you want Daddy to stop?" he teased.

"No!" I exclaimed. "Don't stop, Daddy, don't... UH!"

Knox's finger pressed extra hard. My whole body shook like I was being electrocuted. He was unlocking the secrets of my body that I'd never been able to decode. I suppose that had included figuring out that I wasn't a real man before I had.

"I'm going to open you up, baby. It may hurt a little bit."

"Uh-huh."

I wasn't even listening. He pulled out of me; he spit onto his middle and index fingers. They quickly raced back to my hole; it had already closed. He started pressing them both against it. It did hurt, but in a different way. My sphincter felt more relaxed, so him poking through the barrier wasn't the main issue; it was the stretching to accommodate two large digits that was rough.

I closed my eyes, trying to focus on the aftershocks of pleasure cascading through my core. I wanted him to make me feel that way again; I didn't care how many fingers he used in the process.

"Oh my...!"

Knox's fingers were both jamming into the magic spot. He was sliding them in and out a little, too; my hole was learning to tolerate the invasion.

My legs were starting to hurt; holding them in that position while he worked me over was nearly impossible. My thigh muscles were quivering like Jell-O.

I closed my eyes; I focused on feeling the crashing waves of ecstasy inside of me while also stopping my legs from giving out. Knox kept finger-fucking my wet pussy while his other hand was rubbing the smooth skin on my tummy.

"Okay," he purred, "I think we're ready."

Knox slowly pulled his teasing fingers out of me. My hole was so confused; it kept winking like it was signaling him to come back inside. My legs almost immediately fell from the air so they were hanging off the desk. I opened my eyes and titled my head enough to see Knox.

He was standing right in front of me; he had gone back to stroking his massive rod with his right hand. He pulled me by the crook of my arm with his other hand to guide me to my feet.

I felt so unsteady; I wrapped my arms around him in a full hug. I was making him bear my weight; at half his size, I knew it wouldn't be a hard thing for him to do.

"Let's go sit down, baby girl."

He walked us over to the same chair where'd I'd been sucking him off earlier. He sat down on it while pulling his thighs together. His dick was jutting up; it was still red from all the attention it had gotten.

I went to sit side-saddle on his lap he held up his hand, commanding me to stop. He pulled me so I was facing him. I had to spread my legs to straddle his thighs as he guided me closer to him. I started to sit down so that his dick would have been in front of me. Again, he stopped me.

"It'll be easier in this position," Knox said confidently. "It's always better for the girl to be on top when she's breaking her cherry."

Breaking her cherry?

Knox spit a large ball of saliva into his palm; he began to slather his dick. I just stood there looking at him. Staring into his piercing eyes, I felt overcome with the thought that he was everything I'd ever wanted. I was the luckiest girl in the world.

Knox placed one hand on my left hip while he kept a firm grip on his dick root. He began to pull my body down. It was only seconds before I felt the hot flesh of his tip press against my hole. I let out a loud gasp; it still felt tender from earlier.

"Your pussy likes that. Huh, babe?"

My legs were still unsteady; I didn't know if I was prepared. I didn't know if I could do what Daddy needed me to do. I tried to keep myself from going down while Knox kept guiding me by the hip.

His cock head started to press harder; I knew I wasn't going to win the battle. I knew I didn't want to win the battle. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder to stabilize myself.

It started to really fucking hurt. I thought about just how massive his dick was; two fingers were less than one-quarter of his girth. I cried out as the pain surged; I tried to stand up, but he kept me in place.

"It feels so fucking amazing, babe. You want to make Daddy feel good, right?"

Yes. I wanted him to have everything. Real men deserved to have their huge cocks rammed into the pussies of girls like me.

I nodded.

"It'll feel better once the entire head is inside. Just relax the muscles down there and then push out."

I took a deep breath; I tried to "relax." I focused on loosening myself for him and I pushed. My hole began spasming against his ramrod. It felt like it was rapidly opening but then holding him tightly again. I'm sure he felt it too; he swiftly yanked me down at the right second so his cock head could break through the barrier.

123456...8