School of Hard Knox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And me? I was loving every second of it. My moans were making Knox's cock throb even harder when it was buried in my throat. My clit had dripped another pearly drop, and waves of joy surged through me as Tanner used my cunt like a fleshlight.

"Can I have the mouth now, bro?" Hudson asked.

"Nah, dawg," Knox replied.

I felt Hudson's cock detach from my grip. I wondered if he was leaving because he wasn't getting what he wanted. It's not like I could see anything the way I had been positioned.

"If I can't have the mouth, it's at least my turn to have the pussy."

Tanner must have been used to standing down to Hudson when it came to a dispute. Without a word, his cock slithered its way out of my insides.

Hudson had been waiting for a while. His cock head was touching my gape in less than a few seconds; I wrapped my legs around his ample backside.

Even though I was gaping, his cock was just so much fatter than Tanner's or Knox's. He tried to push in all at once, but only about half of his head wedged into the doorway. I almost choked on Knox's dick from the pain.

"Hey, bro," Knox commanded. "Go easy. You gotta work your way into her pussy."

I could sense he was impatient from the quick tempo of the mini-thrusts knocking against my hole. He wanted more than anything to cross the threshold. I tried to do what Daddy had told me earlier. I focused on loosening my muscles and pushed out at the same time Hudson was rocking in.

"Yeah, bitch!" Hudson exclaimed when his cock finally breached my entrance a few minutes later.

Knox had continued to fuck my throat all the while. I realized that I was going to look like a complete mess. As he'd begun to plow my mouth with greater abandon, drool and mucous had started to spill from my mouth and gotten all over my upside-down face. I didn't care too much, though, because I knew that that extra lube had to be making him feel really good if he'd refused to switch with Hudson.

Glug-glug-glug-glug-glug...

Tanner was momentarily missing in action, but I was in no position to look for him. I kept waiting for him to stick his cock in my hand. I had no idea what he was doing.

Hudson finally hit my magic button, and I flopped around like crazy. He let out a huge laugh and then proceeded to ram into the same place again at an even quicker pace. His fat cock was wearing me out. It felt so much harder to keep taking it in and out than it had with the other two, even though they had both been longer than him.

Knox put his hand on top of my throat; he started to press down each time he'd slide his entire length in. I'm sure it must have made it feel even better. His meat was throbbing and dripping his sweet pre-cum in regular bursts.

It wasn't long before Hudson had finally stretched me out enough so that he was bottoming out inside of me. It fucking hurt, though; tears streamed down my face for the first minute, but they just kind of mixed into the mess of other fluids.

"Bitch... so tight," Hudson moaned. "I'm going fill you with my jizz."

"You gotta pull out, bro," Knox said. "I get to be the first one to cum in my girl's pussy."

Hudson made a grunt that signaled he understood. He kept plowing away. His dick was starting to leak inside of me; the pre-cum was easing some of the pain.

"I'm gonna shoot!"

Hudson pulled out; I didn't even think to unwrap my legs from around him. I was too busy trying to focus on breathing through my nose. The next thing I felt was rope after rope of cum raining down on my stomach and chest as Hudson let out a series of intense grunts.

Shortly after his climax, I heard him shuffling around; I assumed he was putting on his underwear. It sounded like he was walking towards the door.

"I'm going to go get cleaned up," Hudson said. "Thanks for lending me your bitch's pussy, dawg."

The next thing I heard was the door shutting. Knox was still at it with my throat, and my ass was still gaping open. In fact, it felt like I couldn't even force it to close if I wanted to.

"You wanna get back in that pussy, Tan?"

So Tanner is still in the room? I had been certain he'd left.

"Cool," Knox said. "I need to take a piss, though. I ain't about to spring a leak in my girl's throat."

Knox slid his throbbing cock from my overworked gullet. He immediately reached down and lifted my head so I wouldn't have to. It was only a second before he was guiding me to my feet. I'd closed my eyes as to prevent more slime from dripping into them as I stood.

"Let's clean you up, baby girl."

I felt soft fabric press against my face, wiping away the gunk. It took him a couple passes to clean most of it off. I finally opened my eyes. Knox looked just as manly and hot as he had when he'd first stripped out of his clothes. After finish up with my face, he wicked away the jizz that Hudson had fired across my torso.

"Tanner wants some more of your pussy," Knox said. "I was thinking you two should move to the chair. It might be an easier position for you."

I nodded; he could have told me to let Tanner fuck me while I stood on my head and I would have said yes.

"Nice," he said. "I'll be back soon."

I was expecting Knox to go grab his boxers from where he'd left them earlier in the night, but he didn't. With all the confidence of someone who lives alone - or a guy with a ten-inch dick, I suppose -- he walked right out of the room butt naked. His cock was still drenched with gobs of my saliva.

I looked at the clock; it was almost 6:30 a.m. I couldn't believe it.

Tanner went to the same chair Knox had fucked me on earlier and sat down. He didn't say anything, but he kept staring at me.

"I've... I've never fucked a guy before tonight," he said. "Does it hurt you?"

I thought for a moment trying to reflect on the evening. I knew it was a complex answer, but I also thought about what Daddy would want me to say.

"It kind of feels nice, actually," I said.

"Oh."

We both stayed silent; he was looking at my clit. That made me look at what he had between his legs. It was still hard; he must have been jerking himself while Knox and Hudson had used me from both ends.

"Do you want to fuck me again?" I asked.

"Okay," he mumbled.

I felt oddly empowered; I walked right over to him and straddled his muscular legs. His body looked so much like Knox's. What the hell do these men do to look so insanely jacked?

I peered into his eyes and started to squat when I suddenly wondered if I should turn the other direction to make it more comfortable for him. Then, rather selfishly, I worried that his dick might not crash into my spot the same way as it had with Knox.

"Do you..." he muttered. "Do you want me to play with your thing?"

Tanner nodded awkwardly to my crotch as my two-point-four inches jutted between us. His face turned red from his embarrassment.

"No, it's fine. I just want to make sure you feel good. Don't worry about me."

I expected to feel pain as his cock head made contact with my rosebud, but I didn't. It wasn't because I was numb, either. I was just too stretched out.

Tanner's dick slipped into me with such ease. I lowered myself all the way down in one fell swoop. I started riding his stick, waiting for the reward. It felt good, but nothing like all the other times that evening. His cock kept pressing against my button; it felt like the reward had been cut in half, though.

I wiggled around, trying to find the right position. Remembering earlier with Knox, I leaned forward against him. Nope, no change.

"Ahhh," Tanner gasped.

I began to ride him with more intensity, but the pleasure wasn't mounting. I kept getting the same half payout each time. I realized I couldn't feel his cock the same way I had earlier; it had been like a hand in a glove. My insides weren't gripping onto him as tightly.

The door opened; Knox walked back in. He looked refreshed. He was still at full mast. I just couldn't truly understand how he didn't care about any of the guys seeing him like that.

"Girl's hard at work, huh?" Knox chuckled, placing his hand on Tanner's shoulder. "How's it feeling, bud?"

"Okay."

"Just okay?!?"

"I guess it feels different. Maybe it's just me, though."

Knox left his position and walked around behind me. I wanted him to see how I'd followed his instructions, so I kept riding up and down on Tanner's pole until I bottomed out.

Knox's fingers started touching my ass cheeks. I slid all the way down so he could see. His index finger pressed against my battered opening; he quickly slid it inside so it was wiggling next to my ring and Tanner's cock.

"What the hell, bro?" Tanner yelled, as Knox was already pulling his finger back out.

"Chill, Tan," he said. "Chill. I was just figuring something out."

I started to feel nervous again; it felt bizarre after not having experienced that familiar intense anxiety for the past few hours. I had a suspicion what he was going to say.

"Yeah. Hudson stretched my girl out too much. She'll get tight again with time, but she's going be looser for the rest of the night."

"Oh."

"Sorry, bud, but if it feels good, though, keep fucking her."

"Sure, I guess."

I didn't even wait for Knox to say anything; I started sliding up and down again. I kept wiggling when I'd take it all in hopes of getting the fireworks again. I was waiting for Knox to come over to use my mouth.

Knox was hovering behind me; I wondered if he was inspecting the tightness of my pussy again. I heard the sound of him spitting into what I assumed was his hand.

"I'm going to try something, bro," Knox said. "Just go with it."

The next thing I felt was Knox's helmet pushing against my ring. Tanner completely froze; I had an up-close view of the "what the fuck?" look on his face. Knox kept pressing, though; it seemed like he was using his hand to try to worm his dick into the opening in which he just placed his finger. I slid up toward the top of Tanner's rod; I reckoned that it would give Knox more wiggle room.

I was right. It wasn't long before Knox's head had breached my barrier. I could feel him and Tanner squished together inside of me. My hole was stretch to capacity again; it felt like it had when I'd been taking the thickest part of Hudson's dick.

"Come on, baby girl," Knox encouraged. "We're just going to stay like this, and you work your way down."

It fucking hurts! I wanted to shout. I forced myself down in spite of the fact that I knew it was going to kill me. The two of their dicks together were definitely a lot bigger than Hudson' soda can girth.

"Ah! Ah!" Tanner gasped, as I took another half-inch.

He was still in shock. If I could feel Knox's dick pulsating in my hole, Tanner must have been able to feel it against his own manhood. I think it was blowing his mind.

"Good girl," Knox said, planting a kiss on my spine.

I forced myself against the resistance with even greater intensity. No! No! No! was all I could hear reverberating in my head.

"Now push in with me, Tan," Knox commanded.

They both slowly rocked up in unison as I was dying pushing down. But then, it happened.

"Oh, Jesus-fucking-Christ!" I screamed, as both of their cock heads collided with my G-spot.

Every firework ever invented exploded within my body. Every bomb in the army stockpile detonated in unison. It made the earlier explosions feel like they'd been nothing but sparklers. My muscles spasmed; my eyes rolled back into my head. I collapsed into Tanner's chest.

I needed to feel it again; I didn't care if it hurt getting there. I pulled my face away from Tanner's firm pec and I raised myself back up their poles a half inch. They'd both stopped trying to press upwards when I'd convulsed.

I thought about it for a moment; I knew it was incredibly stupid, but I was going to do it anyways. Cock-drunk hoes do stupid shit. I let my legs buckle underneath me.

I slammed down onto the two massive cocks. The buzzer went off again. The pleasure was on par with the intense pain -- and, as a point of reference, my ass felt like it was both getting murdered and revenge-murdering the rest of me.

I felt Knox put hjs hands on my shoulders. No. No. No.

"Thrust up, now, Tan."

"AHHHHHH!" I bellowed.

I tried to plant my feet on the ground, but my legs were shaking too much to get purchase. Knox yanked me down. He and Tanner rammed themselves upwards.

The pain was too much. The pleasure was too much. My head started to feel clouded, like my mind was shutting down; my vision began to turn dark as its field narrowed. I felt like I was about to fall asleep.

"Babe, babe," Knox said while rubbing my back to keep me lucid. "You did it."

I felt myself meandering back towards full consciousness. I was exhausted, but I knew I wasn't going to black out.

"You took us both. We're both balls deep in your pussy."

Knox started to fuck me without waiting for a response. His cock was rubbing against my back wall while Tanner's remained motionless.

I looked into Tanner's face. His look of shock had been replaced by the countenance of someone enjoying all the sensations flooding through him. He started to fuck me, too. They were both supporting my weight as they long-dicked me. It felt like two pistons firing with an alternating timing.

"Oh God! Oh God!" I yelped.

Every half-second, one of their cocks was taking a turn crashing into my G-spot. I don't think they could have timed it better if they'd been trying to do it for me.

The door opened and Hudson walked in. He was still wet from the shower.

"I thought that was you," he chuckled. "Oh God!"

It took him a moment to realize what was happening. When he did, he looked bemused, but not overly invested.

"I'm going to crash for a few more hours, but you guys have fun."

I heard his door shut after he walked away. I was too focused on what I was feeling to care enough to watch him leave.

Knox and Tanner kept plowing me with abandon while supporting my weight so I didn't need to stand. It was euphoric. Both of their cocks were leaking tons of pre-cum; they were painting my insides. My clit was dribbling more watery fluid.

"I'm, uh, I'm..." Tanner moaned.

He suddenly stopped thrusting into me; I knew what was about to happen. Knox didn't stop, though. I wasn't sure if he hadn't heard or if he didn't care. I felt Tanner's dick starting to spasm. I could tell from the look on his face he was trying to stop it from happening. I wondered if Knox not stopping had pushed him over the edge.

"Bro, are you...?" Knox started to ask as he undoubtedly felt the spasming as well.

Before Knox could finish his thought, the first rope surged from Tanner's dick. It felt like a bucketful. It made me feel the details of their compressed cocks even more vividly as the sticky jizz lubed up my pussy walls.

Knox didn't stop fucking me. It was at that moment that I noticed his cock starting to spasm the same way Tanner's had.

Knox blasted his first shot in unison with Tanner's third. Their dicks were slipping against each other as Knox did his thing.

It took about fifteen more seconds for both of them to empty everything inside of me, and it was only after that that Knox stopped long-dicking me.

"Good job, baby girl," Knox whispered in my ear before directing his attention to Tanner. "Pussy was too good to pull out, huh? I wanted to be the first one to shoot in her, but I can't blame you, bro."

I let out an audible gasp as Knox started to stand up; he had decided to take me with him. He lifted me into the air so that I slid off of Tanner's rod while staying planted on his. He pulled me tight against his chest so that he was hugging me from behind as I dangled in front of him, still impaled.

Knox slid me off of his pole right in front of the desk. Cum started flowing down from my destroyed pussy like a dam had broken. It was painting the inside of my thighs and splashing on the floor.

"Bend over, hun," Knox commanded. "You gotta see this, Tan."

I leaned forward and spread my legs as if one of them were going to fuck me, even though I knew that wasn't the case. I waited to see what Daddy would do next.

"Look how stretched out she is."

I could feel them both gaping at my gape. Then I felt Knox pushing something into me. I let out a gasp as I tried not to topple over. He removed whatever had been in me just as quickly as he'd inserted it.

"Four fingers!" That's crazy!" Knox exclaimed. "And that's without even trying. I bet I could get my whole fist in there with just a little push."

I took a deep breath. No, please, no. I'm tired. I was trembling in anticipation.

"Relax, babe," Knox reassured. "I'm not trying to break you. You'll be good as new in a few days."

I started to straighten myself to standing position when Knox put his hand on my shoulder to stop me. I lowered myself to my knees without being told.

He walked over so his cum-covered dick was right in front of my face. I could hear Tanner shuffling on the other side of the room; it sounded like he was putting his underwear back on. I started licking the cum off of Knox's cock. So fucking delicious.

"Did you have a good time, Tan?" he asked, completely ignoring me.

"Yeah. It was definitely a new experience."

"Had you ever double-stuffed a pussy before?"

"Nah."

I gently and carefully ran my tongue along Knox's shaft collecting the mix of the two men's cum. I pulled it into my mouth; the musky flavor was fantastic. I couldn't get enough. I was trying not to waste a single drop of my man's baby batter. I wanted it in me any way possible.

"Really?" Knox asked. "Wow! Well, there's a first time for everything."

"That's for sure," Tanner replied. "I'm going to go hop in the shower. I gotta be at class soon."

The door shut forcefully behind him. I licked the remaining cum from Knox's massive rod and swinging balls. He kept stroking the top of my head while I took care of him.

"You like Daddy's cum, huh?"

"Yes."

"Good, because there's a lot more where that came from."

When I'd finished worshiping his tool, he helped me to my feet. My undersized stiffie was still poking out in front of me. We both seemed to look at it at the same time.

"Baby never got to cum, huh?"

I shook my head 'no.' Knox glanced at the clock on the wall and then looked back at me.

"I'm sorry, hun," he said. "It's almost seven-thirty a.m. and I have class at eight a.m. I promise to take care of you next time."

To be honest, I didn't care. I'd never really imagined guys reciprocating when I'd fantasized about sucking them off. In fact, I think I'd actively avoided ever thinking of someone putting my thing into their mouth.

"We should go shower, then," Knox said. It wasn't a suggestion; it was an order.

He grabbed me by the right ass cheek and started to steer me towards the door. I suddenly became aware of my state: my face was covered with dried spittle, I had cum leaking down from my gaping hole, and my microscopic dick was fully erect. On the other hand, Knox's cock was already flaccid and swung between his thighs like a third leg.

I placed my hand against the doorframe as we reached the threshold. I looked Knox right in the eyes.

"It's seven-thirty a.m.," I said. "That's the busiest time of the day at the bathroom. Almost every freshman has eight a.m. classes. I can't go out there like this."

"Come on, baby. Do you think Daddy won't protect you?"

I shook my head 'no." Of course I knew Daddy would protect me. I felt like it was the one thing I was sure of after the night we'd spent together. I just wanted to be his girl so badly. I needed to let him protect me.

I reached over and opened the door the smallest bit. I could hear a voice in the hallway. I took a deep breath.

1...345678