School of Hard Knox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH!" I yelled as tears welled up.

"Oh, God! You're so fucking tight. This has to be the tightest pussy I've ever

fucked."

Before he could even notice my burgeoning tears, he smashed his lips against mine and started kissing me. I kissed him back, trying to focus on those feelings rather than the tearing sensation in my ass.

Knox started to rock his hips just a little. My legs were beginning to shake just like they had on the desk. I could feel him making progress; each mini-thrust seemed to dig in another centimeter.

After a few minutes, we stopped kissing. My hole had started to feel numb; I wondered if that was normal. Knox was smiling and moaning; I'm sure my face looked a little different than his.

I tried to shift my body a little, leaning forward so that my head was resting against his shoulder. He shimmied in the seat to accommodate my new position.

"FUCK! FUCK!" I almost screamed with his next mini-thrust.

His cock head had pressed right into the same magic spot he'd be tickling earlier. He must have been able to tell; he made the same motion again.

"AHHHHHH!"

"Shhh," he said, though he was clearly loving the feedback. "You gotta keep it down, babe."

I lost myself in the feeling. I started trying to press myself down a little each time he rocked upwards. It was heavenly. My G-spot was sounding an alarm through my entire body.

I felt Knox's hand underneath me. It was tickling my hole, which was still a little numb but had started to feel alive again after he'd hit my spot.

"We're about halfway there."

"What?" I slurred, feeling drunk on the power of his cock.

"Only five more inches to go."

"Uh-huh," I moaned.

I was in a state of bliss, but my legs weren't able to join the party. They were spasming every few seconds; I was trying to lean into Knox more to make him bear most of my weight. My clit kept brushing against his abs every few seconds.

"Ohhhhh!" I started to cry as my legs gave way; I jammed my lips against Knox's pec.

His dick pushed into me like a rocket. It hurt so fucking much, but it had also pressed my button extra hard as I had been falling. I couldn't tell if I was on the verge of cumming or passing out.

"Fuck! Fuck! Baby-baby-baby-baby..."

Neither of us moved as we gathered ourselves. Daddy's dick was throbbing so hard in my pussy. Having it so much further inside of me intensified the feeling a thousandfold.

Knox finally broke the tableau by reaching back to my pussy again. His fingers explored the current lay of the land.

"That's eight inches, baby girl," he mewed in my ear.

"I can't go deeper," I said, feeling exhausted.

"It's okay, babe. This feels great. Your pussy will need more time to get used to my dick before it can take the whole thing."

Without his rocking or my humping movements to apply pressure to my G-spot, the pain had started to take center stage. I felt like a broken man, not the girl I'd been learning to become all night. I assumed Daddy probably wasn't feeling much pleasure either - at least not as much as he had been.

I rocked my hips just a little; it felt nice. There was a little spark inside of me when I did it. I kept swirling my ass around so that he was barely bouncing around inside of me. I missed the fireworks; I needed them.

I planted my feet firmly on the floor, then started to stand up. As each inch slid out of him, the side of his shaft rubbed against my button. Once I had most of him out, his cock head was throbbing against it. I kept going to the point where I could feel the underside of his large mushroom head butting up against my ring.

Then I slowly slid back down.

Then I did it again. And again. And again.

"Oh, fuck," Knox said. "We gotta cowgirl, huh? Go on, ride Daddy's cock."

I planted both of my hands on his shoulders; I started going faster.

Knox's tip began to pound against my button before I'd collapse to the point where he couldn't go any deeper. Then I'd slide him out again, noticing that the scraping sensation produced a different type of happiness in me.

"Yeah, baby," he whimpered. "Yeah, baby. Yeah."

I started to go faster and faster. I was sure that he must be getting even deeper inside of me. I love it! I love it, Daddy! Give me your big man cock! Use my pussy! Use me! Fuck me!

"FUCK ME, DADDY! FUCK ME!"

"OH, YEAH! OH, YEAH!"

Knox's balls suddenly slammed against my hole. He'd started bucking up just as I'd been pushing myself down. I'd taken him all - just like a real girl. His dick was in a constant state of overload; it wouldn't stop throbbing. It was jammed into my insides like a hand in a tailor-made glove.

"Do you see this, bro?"

"Ha, looks like Knox is having a good time."

I registered the voices, but I didn't care for some reason. It was like they didn't trigger an alarm. I had the same reaction I would have if I had heard a television playing in the background.

Knox didn't have the same response. He immediately stopped thrusting while I continued to ride him like a wild woman. In hindsight, I can't believe he didn't push me off. I kept lowering and raising myself on his man meat while struggling to catch my breath.

Knox's two other roommates walked over next to us; I didn't look at them. I was too busy with something far more important.

"Hey, bros," Knox said, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. "What's up?"

"I'm guessing your dick," one of them joked.

"Ha-ha, Tanner," Knox replied before emitting a small moan he couldn't contain.

"Damn, you're getting pussy and the day hasn't even started," the other one said.

I glanced over at them. I'd seen them both around the building; I'd even chatted with Tanner about our classes during the first week. The other guy was named Hudson, but that was all I knew about him.

Tanner and Hudson were both tall guys -- a few inches over six feet. Tanner was super muscular, like Knox; I recalled him mentioning that he played football as well. Hudson had more of the build of a guy who played sports for fun, rather than wanting to break records.

They were both standing there in only their underwear. Tanner wore tight white boxer briefs that revealed an ample bulge; Hudson had on old-school navy blue boxers. I noticed how much more sun-kissed Hudson's skin was than Tanner's; it normally might have made me chuckle - that Tanner wasn't all that tan - but that wasn't where my head was at.

"Why don't you boys come get your dicks wet?" Knox offered. "My girl here gives bomb head and I'm happy to share."

"R...really?" Tanner asked.

"Don't screw with me, bro." Hudson said. "I woke up with major wood, so my balls are beggin' to be drained."

They both started to move closer to where I was fucking myself onto Knox's huge pole. Tanner had already stepped out of his underwear; he had seven uncut inches flopping in front of him. Hudson was stroking himself through the cotton fabric, but it was clear he was ready for action.

In the brief moment where I made eye contact with Tanner, I could tell he was confused. "Is that the dude that lives next door to us?" he asked.

"Nah... nah," Hudson interjected.

"Yeah, this is Jackie from next door. She's been learning how to be my girl all night. I mean, look at this, she's a natural; she can take all ten inches wherever I put 'em. You should have seen her deepthroating Matty earlier."

Knox jackhammered up into me, going balls deep, as if to help demonstrate my innate talent. I let out a cry of ecstasy before pulling myself up and slamming back down again. I buried my face into his chest and inhaled my man's musk deep into my lungs.

"Shit, he sucked off Matty?" Hudson asked.

"Took his load right down her throat while his dick was jammed inside it," Knox clarified.

"So... he's a throat GOAT, huh?"

"Damn right!"

Hudson and Knox both chuckled in unison. My guy started to gently thrust himself into me again. I loved knowing that he wanted to fuck my pussy just as much as I wanted to milk every drop out of his cock with my hole.

"I ain't going to turn down a throat," Hudson said.

I could hear him stripping out of his shorts; his footsteps resounded on the tile as he walked closer. I looked away from Knox's chest. Hudson was packing a hard six inches. The length alone was average, but the girth was ridiculous. Hudson's soda can fatness seemed almost fake. If I'd seen it in a picture, I would have been certain it was photoshopped.

"Go on, baby," Knox said to me.

I kept riding him, but leaned to the side so I was a little further from his chest. That allowed Hudson to squeeze in close next to me. I grabbed his fat rod in one hand; it couldn't even go halfway around.

I started licking Hudson's cock head; it wasn't easy. His dick kept moving away from where I was as I bounced up and down. I had to try to stabilize my head using my neck as some version of a shock absorber.

Hudson gasped when I practically unhinged my jaw and immediately took his gargantuan head between my lips. I think he'd been expecting me to work up to that trick.

"Holy shit," he laughed. "Bitch is thirsty."

"You don't have to tell me, dawg," Knox replied between successive moans.

I swirled my tongue across Hudson's glans; he tasted so good. He just stood there and let me do my thing; he knew my mouth was the gift horse. I was certain most other girls wouldn't even attempt to deepthroat a monster like his.

I grabbed one of Hudson's ass cheeks; it felt juicier than Knox's. Using that new leverage, I pressed my face forward so his slit was butting up against my uvula. I wanted to keep going, but it felt like my throat just wasn't wide enough. I started bobbing up and down, taking those first few inches instead.

Hudson wasn't complaining at all. He was offering me generic encouraging phrases to let me know I was doing a good job. It made me feel good about myself, and I knew Knox would be proud of his girl for helping out his friend.

I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Tanner still standing where he'd been earlier. He was just watching the three of us like he was at the movies. He wasn't playing with himself, but he'd gone from a soft seven inches to an erect nine. What the hell is with this quad? Did they put all the horse-hung guys on campus together?

Tanner looked tentative. I was surprised I could register that given everything else that was going on. My belly was on fire, and Knox was adding log after log every time he jammed my G-spot. I was also busy slobbering all over Hudson's dick, trying to get it as lubed up as possible. Still, it didn't feel right that Tanner was reticent. I instinctively wanted him and his cock to join in.

I held onto Knox's shoulder with my right hand; I took my left hand off my Hudson's beefy butt and used it to beckon Tanner over to us.

"Looks like my girl wants you to join the party," Knox said.

Tanner still looked freaked out, but he moved closer. He sidled up next to Hudson so they were almost shoulder to shoulder. I reached out and grabbed his dick with my free hand. He almost shot into the air. I immediately started stroking it.

"Are you... are you sure about this, Jack?" he asked.

I popped off of Hudson's meat; my jaw thanked me for the reprieve. I looked up into Tanner's emerald green eyes and gave him a combination nod-smile.

"Call me Jackie," I moaned as Knox went balls deeps again.

"I think this arrangement might need a little reworking, boys," Knox said, "but never fear. I've got a solution."

Knox wrapped me into a hug; he started to stand while I was still fully impaled on his rod. It pressed my magic button in a different way than I had been experiencing. I had to let go of Tanner's dick.

"AH! YESSS!" I screamed out.

Knox somehow kept gently thrusting into me; it was like he was fuck-walking me across the room. I wrapped my legs tightly around the top of his ass so I wouldn't flop around.

"You're doing great, babe," he whispered into my ear.

Knox set me back down on the desk where he'd been fingering me earlier. He positioned me so that my ass was at the edge, and, if I were to lay back, my head would hang over the other side. He pressed down on my chest, so that's exactly the position I ended up assuming. I realized that it left my right arm hanging off the side of the desk as well.

Hudson walked over, and Tanner followed a few steps behind. Knox had started jackhammering into me. My legs tried to pull him in closer each time he bottomed out inside of me.

"We've got thee workstations, now," Knox proclaimed. "Pussy, mouth, and hand. Fuck, I think I want throat again. It's the best I've ever had."

Knox pulled back. As he slid out of me, my legs unwrapped from around his massive trunk. It felt exactly like what we'd been doing until for at least thirty minutes, but that changed when his mushroom head started to pull at my ring. My hole felt like it was clamping down on him. Am I trying to do that, or is it a reflex?

Knox used his right hand to give his junk a little yank. It popped out of me with a surprising amount of force. I could tell my hole wasn't closing; it wanted him back inside too badly.

All three of them were towering over me, looking down on my body. I felt like I was being assessed by a panel of doctors while I lay supine on an examination table.

"I think that's the smallest dick I've ever seen," Hudson said.

"Is... is he even hard?" Tanner asked.

"Nah, that's gotta be soft. I mean, it could be chubbed up, but it's not hard hard."

"Does it even work?" Tanner queried, while looking over towards Knox.

"It's not that complicated, boys," Knox laughed. "It's just like a clit. Here, watch."

Knox moved closer to my side, which had recently been dubbed the "hand" station. He looked down at the mistake between my legs that I'd always been ashamed of. He gently lowered his huge mitt so his palm was softly flattening it into my pubes.

He started to move his hand back and forth, stimulating everything from the teeny tip to the base. It didn't feel nearly as good as when his fingers had been inside of me, but it was still pretty great.

Knox quickly realized that he didn't need something as big as his palm to do the job. He lifted his hand and lowered his thumb until it was pinning my inchworm into my pubes. That one meaty digit was more than enough to completely obscure everything underneath.

Knox began to rub me more vigorously. My balls started to dance. I had to work to catch my breath.

"Oh, yeah." I gasped. "Oh, Daddy,"

Knox pulled his hand away and licked his thumb before going back to work. Hudson and Tanner were watching in awe; it seemed like they were equal parts aroused and weirded out. I could see that they were both still hard though, which had to mean something.

"See?" Knox said as he removed his thumb. "Just like a clit. Tanner, you should take pussy first. I don't think it's fair to my girl to have Hudson's killer be her second dick."

"Damn, bro," Hudson laughed with some pride. "Well, at least let me have the throat then."

"Nah, dawg. My girl, my throat. You're starting off with the hand."

Knox and Hudson moved to their respective "stations." Tanner was still looking at me like I was the same boy he'd meet a few weeks ago.

"It's not going to hurt him, is it?" he asked Knox.

Knox smiled and walked over next to him. He slapped him firmly across the back.

"Look at this, bro," he said nodding towards my hole. "I opened her up pretty good. You should be able to slide right in."

Hudson was sticking his cock into my hand as the other two finished talking. I started stroking him while still watching what was happening in front of me. My legs were hurting again from holding them in "V" formation; I was ready to wrap them around someone so they'd get a break.

"Here," Knox said, spitting in his hand.

He grabbed Tanner's meat stick, smearing it with his saliva. Tanner looked bewildered; I'd have bet money it was the first time another guy had ever touched his cock. Knox pulled Tanner forward by the dick until it was resting against my gaping hole.

"Now just inch in," he instructed.

Tanner was frozen in place. Knox shook his head and winked at me. I watched as he stepped behind Tanner. He must have started nudging him forward because I could feel Tanner's tip busting through my entrance.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned when Tanner's cock head had fully plunged into me.

Tanner must have liked it, too, because he started doing the same mini-thrusts Knox had earlier. Knox left his position as Tanner's assistant-slash-coach and walked over to the side of the desk, where I was straining to hold my head up so I could see what was in front of me.

"You ready, baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I finally relaxed my neck muscles, and my head dropped backwards until it was hanging upside down. It was a disorienting viewpoint; everything was topsy-turvy, and Knox's tree-trunk thighs were in front of my face.

Knox slipped his cock head in right between my waiting lips. I started doing my thing; I slathered it with saliva while teasing his slit.

"Jerk my fat cock, bitch," Hudson instructed.

Tanner kept working up the courage to push in more than his cock head. He kept gently rocking back and forth just after having popped past my ring.

"You like Daddy's big dick?" Knox asked.

"Uh-huh," I cooed with his tip on my tongue.

He pushed deeper; the first half of his cock rushed across my tongue and rammed against my tonsils. I traced the bulging veins on the underside of his hefty shaft with my agile, velvety tip. He waited a second before pulling back so his head was resting on my tongue again.

"Come on, baby. You gotta open up that throat for me."

Knox rammed in again; that time his cock head flew across the threshold into my throat without any resistance. His trimmed pubes were pressing firmly against my chin; his balls were resting on my nose.

"Holy shit, bros," Knox laughed. "Look at this. You see that bump there?" He pressed his thumb against my throat. His cock pulsed as it felt him push on the place where its head was buried. "That's the tip of my dick."

"You all the way in?" Hudson asked.

"Fuck yeah!"

"Bitch got skills!"

Breathing was becoming a struggle, as you might imagine. Doing it through my nose had been easier when Knox's nuts hadn't been practically crammed against my nostrils. Right when I was about to use my free hand to press on Knox's chest to tap out, he pulled back.

I gasped like a fish out of water; my heart was racing. Hudson let out a devious chuckle; Tanner didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry, babe. It just felt so good in there. I'll be more careful."

Before I could say anything, his cock head was resting in my mouth again. I frantically sucked on it; I wanted Daddy to feel good. I wanted to please his perfect cock. I wanted to be his perfect girl.

Oh god! My entire body spasmed as Tanner finally let himself go and pushed in, squarely hitting my G-spot. I would have screamed out if my mouth hadn't been full.

"I think she likes that, Tan," Knox said. "Just keeping hitting that same spot."

Tanner didn't need to be told twice; he pulled almost all the way out and slid back in. My body shook again, although I worked to control the response so it wasn't as violent. My clit stood at full attention. I thought about playing with it with my free hand, but I was kind of hoping Knox might rub me again if I wasn't working on it myself. I knew I was meant to be serving him, but I told myself that maybe letting him play with it would make him happy.

Things started to speed up a little bit at that point. Within a few minutes, Tanner was balls deep in my cunt. He was grunting every time he bottomed out inside of me. Knox was full-on throat-fucking me. It was like he was trying to find a second G-spot hidden next to my vocal cords. Hudson had just spit onto his shaft again so I could more easily glide up and down his length with my half-handed grasp.

1...345678