School of Hard Knox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Knox said, kissing the top of my head.

He placed his hand on my nape and walked us out of the room. My eyes struggled to adjust to the harsh fluorescents; they were so much brighter than the lights in the students' rooms.

The first thing I saw clearly was a boy named Dave walking towards us with his backpack strewn over his shoulder. He looked like he wasn't processing what he was seeing correctly.

"What the fuck?" he whispered as he rushed by.

My face turned bright red; I became more aware of the loads of cum coating my thighs. I also started to notice just how much my hole was hurting.

We'd walked a few more steps when a door opened in front of us; the guy was trying to close it but his arms were full of books.

"I got you, Joey," Knox announced as he walked to Joey's other side to pull the door shut for him.

"Thanks, Knox," Joey began, before he finally looked up. "Dude, you're... fucking hung like a horse!"

Knox kind of chuckled; I was sure he'd heard it many, many times.

"Are you rushing a frat or something? What's the deal with this?"

"No deal. I just don't care who sees. It's the 'jock floor', right? We're all used to being naked around each other."

"Yeah, that's for sure."

Knox started to walk back to where I was standing on Joey's other side; Joey spun around to follow my man. His face scrunched up in disgust when he looked at me. It was almost as if he had to suppress a desire to gag.

"What happened to him?"

"Just a long night," Knox chuckled.

"It looks like it." Joey paused. "Is that... is that cum?"

Joey was looking at my inner thighs. It might have been the first time someone had seen me naked in a nonsexual context and not immediately commented on my small size.

"Like I said, it was a long night," Knox repeated as he clamped his hand across my nape.

"Well, I gotta go to class," Joey said, looking for a quick exit. "See you at practice, bro."

"Later."

We managed to walk the rest of the way to the bathroom without having to stop again. We did pass by another half-dozen freshman boys though. Knox got jock nods, praise for his massive rod, and comments about how funny he was. I got people pointing at my teeny junk, guys whispering 'fag' under their breaths, and looks of revulsion.

The bathroom was bursting with activity when we entered. There were several guys at the sink; two of them - Jordan and Diego - were still wet with towels around their waists. Grant was only wearing boxers. The last guy, whose name I still can't remember, was fully dressed and brushing his teeth.

"Babe, go wash your face," Knox said, giving my ass a hard slap. "I'm going to get our shower caddies."

All four jock bros turned around in tandem at the sound of Knox's hefty paw thwacking my tight bubble. I'd already started walking towards them, as if the momentum of the slap had propelled me forward.

The guy brushing his teeth abandoned his task and rushed towards his locker. A scandalized grimace was plastered on his face. I made a beeline for his sink as the other three watched me.

"What the fuck?" Jordan asked.

I just looked at him and shrugged while I turned on the cold water. He turned his attention to Diego; they were roommates.

"Dude!" Jordan exclaimed to his friend. "Fag boy has a baby dick."

"Is that even a dick?" Diego replied.

All three of the guys next to me burst into laughter. They all stopped what they'd been doing just to stare at my exposed body.

"Did baby wake up with a hard on?" Jordan chided me.

"I didn't even know a dick could be that small," Grant said, joining the conversation.

They were all whooping it up; my stomach did a somersault. It had been exactly what I'd been hoping to avoid. I could see Knox in the mirror; he was reaching into his locker. He was about fifteen feet behind us.

I felt so pathetic and ashamed looking at them. Even the shortest of the three of them was six feet tall; Diego had the same hulking build as Knox, and Grant had thick, black fur covering his entire chest. They were real men.

I quickly leaned forward and splashed water on my facing, trying to rub away dried spittle.

"Look at the handprint on his ass!" Diego belted.

"I think baby-dick is fag boy," Jordan said. "Shit, the guys have got to see this."

As I finished washing the gunk from my face, I returned to a standing position. Jordan was grabbing something from the ledge in front of the sinks. It was his phone.

"Smile for the camera," Jordan instructed.

I was sure he'd taken a few snaps by the time I was able to cover my shame. Diego and Grant were cackling. Even if the guys somehow hadn't noticed the cum smeared between my legs, it would be there in the picture for someone to point out later. It was right then when Knox pushed in next to me at the sink and sat our two shower caddies on the ledge.

"What's up, boys?"

"Holy shit!" Jordan exclaimed. "That's hilarious. Hey, Knox, you gotta pose with this guy here for me."

Knox just shrugged; he pushed himself next to me and draped his giant arm across my shoulder. As his body pressed against mine, I felt enveloped by his warmth. I loved how his bigness made me feel. I wrapped my right arm around his waist; my other arm fell to my side.

Jordan was panning our bodies. He started acting as a narrator for his phone.

"Look at this! Look at this guy in my dorm. His dick is fucking hard as a rock and he's like less than half the size of this other guy..."

He kept panning up and down while talking to himself. It seemed like he was framing Knox's huge cock and my clit together. He also pushed his hand towards my face for a closeup.

"Don't worry, bro," he said to Knox. "I'm not showing your face."

Knox just grinned. I don't think he would have cared, given what he'd said earlier. I did care, though. My stomach started to ache again as I imagined him sending the video to the dorm mailing list. I could picture each of the students laughing at me every time I saw them in the hallways for the rest of the year.

Jordan placed his phone back on the ledge. Diego and Grant were whispering something to one another. Knox took his arm off of my shoulder and stared into the mirror. He stroked his stubble as if debating whether to shave.

"Did you have a good night last night?" Jordan asked Knox.

"Hell, yeah," Knox replied. "I stretched out a virgin pussy." He turned his head so he could discreetly wink at me.

"Fuck, yeah, bro!" Jordan responded.

I started to understand that they didn't realize I was with Knox. Jordan had just thought it was a lucky coincidence that the horse-hung jock had walked up to the sink right when he was trying to show off how small my dick was.

Knox ambled towards the showers. Three of the four were occupied. The guys in them seemed to not be aware of what was happening behind them. Of course, the only one left available had no curtain.

Knox hopped in and turned on the water without standing under the shower head. The three onlookers were still whispering while continuing to get ready. Grant was awkwardly trying to get his contact to adhere to his eye.

"Bring over the caddies," Knox instructed.

I grabbed one with each hand and scampered towards him. Jordan and Diego looked utterly shocked; Grant still had his finger in his eye.

Knox took the caddies and set them on the floor. Then he grabbed me by the shoulder and guided me under the warm stream raining down from the shower head. I had really needed it. I felt my tired muscles immediately relax; the sticky cum plastered between my thighs started to wash away.

"I thought you could do with a good quick rinsing," Knox said rather contently.

He reached down, grabbed one of the bottles from his caddie, then shoved it into my hands. It was one of those brands that I would never have used that smelled like a high school locker room. I didn't care, though. I appreciated the gesture. I squirted some into my palm and put the bottle back in his caddie.

Jordan and Diego had given up any pretense of "getting ready." They were blatantly gawking at us. Grant looked like he had finally placed the contact the correct way, although he kept blinking as he gazed at his reflection.

I lifted my hand towards my chest. Knox reached out and grabbed my wrist.

"You're funny, baby girl," he said. "That's not for you, it's for me. We'll get you that stuff that makes you smell like honey after you clean me off."

Does he...? Is he...? I think I felt just as confused as Jordan and Diego for a moment. He wants me to bathe him? And he doesn't care about these guys watching, or whoever else might walk in?

He squeezed under the jet of water, which left no room for me. He lifted my hand and guided it to his right pec. My clit surged with energy. I couldn't understand why, though. I should be mortified. Why am I not dying inside?

Because he's claiming me publicly. He's making sure they know that I'm his.

The very thought made me feel so horned up. I started massaging the slippery liquid against his heaving pecs.

"Dude!" Jordan exclaimed. "Are you with that guy?"

Knox glared at him.

"What'd you say?" he asked.

"I asked if you are with that guy - Jack," Jordan sneered.

Knox was snickering; any anger had immediately disappeared. Maybe he had thought Jordan was asking something else?

"This is my girl now," Knox proclaimed.

"That... that's Jack," Diego said. "He's Chad's roommate."

Grant had rejoined them; all three were staring at us. I knew we must have looked ridiculous. It was like I was some puny Roman slave washing the god-like emperor. I rubbed my hands across Knox's abs, creating a bubbling foam in the grooves of his six-pack.

"Nah. I'm calling her Jackie. She was always meant to be a girl. Just look between her legs."

Hearing him say that again made me feel so confused. I still didn't feel like a girl, but I did feel like his girl.

"Maybe they're trans?" Grant mumbled.

Diego shrugged. They all started speaking so softly that I couldn't hear them over the shower. The water was ricocheting off of Knox's broad shoulders; droplets were collecting on my cheeks.

My hands skipped directly from his abs to his right thigh. I had to squat down to give it a thorough cleaning. Knox gazed down at me blissfully as he luxuriated in the sensation.

"Get the sack next, babe," he instructed, tugging at his hefty balls.

"What the fuck?" one of the voices said behind me.

I cradled his ample, cum-churning balls in my hands; it took both of them to do the job. I tried to gently clean them, like I was polishing some precious gems. His long dick was flopping down between my wrists.

"So... if that's a girl," Diego asked somewhat tentatively, "do you fuck her?"

"Fuck her. Stick my dick down her throat. Yeah, I do whatever I want."

Knox said it with such authority; it was if it had always been that way even though we'd barely said more than a couple sentences to one another before a few hours earlier. It made me blush, but not out of embarrassment.

I glanced over at the peanut gallery; Grant had disappeared. Maybe it's too weird for him to watch? Maybe he just had to finally go to class? Diego and Jordan remained in the same position, ogling us.

"Bullshit," Jordan chuckled. "You're telling me he is a throat GOAT."

"You better believe it."

"Okay, why don't you show us then," he cackled, while elbowing Diego.

Am I really going to suck Daddy off in front of these two assholes? My fingers began to move from his sack to his mammoth meat; before I could get a grip, Knox gently pushed my hands away.

"Nah, my girl ain't gotta prove nothing to you."

My girl. Every time I heard it my heart skipped a beat.

"You're full of shit," Jordan doubled down. "One hundred bucks says she can't take it all."

Knox rolled his eyes and laughed; I'd already fallen to my knees. My body was telling me something about myself.

"Two hundred bucks, motherfucker," Jordan said, upping the ante.

Knox looked down at me; I thought I could tell what he was waiting for. I must have looked like a small peasant worshipping at the statue of a god. I gave an almost imperceptible nod.

"Easiest two hundred bucks I'll ever make," Knox responded.

It made me so horny. It was like I had been cast in some porn that I wouldn't have been able to dream up in a million years. If I'd ever found it somewhere, though, I know I would have watched over and over again.

Knox started to step out of the shower. What? He was soaking wet; water was dripping on the floor. He stepped towards Jordan. Is he seeing if he actually has the cash first? What's he doing?

"Get in there, champ," he said, slapping Jordan's towel-clad ass.

"What?" Diego muttered.

"Very funny, bro," Jordan laughed. "I was betting that he could take your dick, not mine."

"Nah, that's not what you said. You bet that she ain't able to take dick throat-deep. You didn't say my dick. You want to know, then go find out. If not, you still owe me two hundred bucks."

Diego looked uncomfortable; Jordan was starting to get pissed. The alpha that he was, Knox grabbed Jordan's towel by the waist and yanked it off his body. He started using it to wick water from his broad shoulders.

Jordan's cock burst forward after it had been released; it was firmer than when I'd accidentally spied on him earlier in the term. He was about six inches, and he was obviously chubbed up.

"Looks like you might have been too cocky when you're working with that cock," Knox chided. "She ain't going to have a problem with something that small."

"Small?" Jordan asked incensed. "No that, in there, is small! Just because I'm not part donkey like you doesn't mean the girls don't gag on this."

Jordan grabbed at his dick and squeezed it tight. It had decent girth -- just a little smaller around than Knox's. It continued to get harder as he gripped the base.

"Dude, are you really?" Diego asked.

"If you want to back out, I'll cut the amount to one hundred. You're probably second-guessing yourself now that she's only got to swallow your little thing and not mine."

"Fuck you!" Jordan almost screamed.

His lean, tall body was shaking; a vein was bulging in his temple. He started stroking his cock vigorously, like it would somehow stretch to Knox's ten-inch size.

Jordan charged over and jumped into the shower stall next to me. We were both positioned right at the opening; the water from the shower head rained down behind us. He held his erect dick by the root with his left hand and grabbed the back of my head with his left.

"Take it, bitch!" he growled.

I knew what he was about to do; I wasn't stupid. It was a surprise attack. He wasn't going to let me get his cock all lubed up before seeing if it would gently slide in balls deep.

Jordan jammed my head forward; his tip thrusted into my uvula and he stalled out. I reached up and planted my hands firmly on his smooth, muscular ass. I unlocked my jaw and opened the entrance to my velvety tunnel. I pushed forward with all my might.

"Oh!" he cried as his balls slapped against my chin.

I'd taken his seven inches like it was nothing at all; it really wasn't after the night I'd had. His body trembled as his rod reacted to the soft tissue enveloping it. He tried to pull out, but quickly gave up when he realized I had him locked in tight.

I heard Knox chuckling; he had to be amused by how swiftly his girl had won him two hundred dollars. I started to hear more commotion outside of the stall. My face was planted against Jordan's body, so I could only guess what was happening.

"Is that guy blowing Jordan?" someone asked.

"Dude's getting head from a fag in the shower!" someone else yelled.

Without warning, Jordan started to pull out a few inches. Then he pushed back in. His ass muscles contracted under my grip. Is he... is he going to try to make me blow him? No. Then a second thought popped into my mind. Would Knox be mad if I didn't try to pull away?

I dropped my hands from his ass while I debated if I should push him away. He'd started fully rocking in and out of my throat like it was a sex toy.

"I guess two hundred dollars should at least come with a happy ending," Knox said jokingly, as if he'd been reading my mind.

"What does that mean?" one of the new arrivals asked.

Jordan started full-on skull fucking me. He thrusted in as hard as he could while yanking my face so my nose was buried in his pubes.

Glug-glug-glug-glug-glug...

"Fucking bitch," he growled. "Yeah, take it all. Take it, you cocksucker."

Pre-cum was already starting to flow from his throbbing unit. It wasn't nearly as good as Knox's; it tasted more salty than sweet. I wasn't sure how I felt just then. I really didn't like Jordan, but I didn't mind that he was using my throat. It just felt... right. It made me think of how Knox had said I was made to be a tool used to please normal men.

I started working his shaft with my tongue; he was jackhammering so rapidly that I could only focus on teasing the underside of his shaft. The more I focused on making him feel good, the more I felt my little clit vibrating. I knew there had to be a pearly drop clinging to the tip.

Glug-glug-glug-glug-glug...

"Dirty little slut," Jordan derided me.

It had only been a minute, but my jaw was aching. He was just so careless with his manhandling. His cock was throbbing twice as hard as it had been seconds earlier. I could hear him panting over the noise of the water splashing to the ground behind me.

"Take my load you fucking whore!" he yelled.

Jordan pushed all the way in; his cock head lodged in my throat. His whole body shook as the first eruption emptied down my throat. His spurts came in much quicker succession than any of the other guys; it was only ten seconds before I felt the last few drops trickle out.

"Holy shit!" he laughed. "Bitch didn't even gag as I shot down her throat."

He pulled out in one rapid yank; a strand of spittle disconnected from his unit and landed on my chin. I watched as he bounded back over towards the sinks.

My mouth hung open as I registered the scene. Knox was standing in the middle of a group of about ten other guys. Diego was still there, but the others appeared to have trickled in from the hallway and emerged from the shower stalls.

I recognized two of them from my classes; I had been assigned to the same lab group as one. Matty was standing next to Knox. He must have woken from his drunken stupor.

I just kneeled there, waiting. I waited for to see what they were going to do; I waited to see what Knox needed from me next.

"You let the fag blow you?" Diego asked Jordan.

"Nah, Knox knows what he's talking about. That's no fag. That's a certified bitch."

The guys were all clamoring. A few of them seemed to be discreetly pawing at their bulges.

Knox handed Jordan his towel back; Jordan secured it around his waist. Knox strode over to the shower and forced his way into the stall with me. He turned off the knob controlling the water. He leaned over enough to hook me under the armpit and guide me to my feet. Once he was sure I could stand on my own, he grabbed the two shower caddies and placed one into each of my hands.

Knox wiped away a small strand of spittle from my chin with his thumb, then planted his large right palm across my nape and guided me out of the shower. My wet feet almost slipped on the tile, but he held me steady.

"Well," he said, "it's been fun, boys, but we gotta get to our classes."

We walked to the lockers; he placed both of our caddies into his space. I smiled thinking about what he probably meant by that small action.

1...345678