School Property Pt. 03

Story Info
She has to be sneaky if she wants teacher to claim her ass.
2.7k words
4.05
8.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batosaihk
batosaihk
14 Followers

She told me everything. I could feel myself getting smaller, both romantically and physically. I was almost sick! Why would she do this to me? Do this to us?

"I want nothing but the best for you! For us! Maybe... maybe you can find someone else that would be right for you?" she said.

"I thought you were right for me... until... until you dated some guy that could qualify as your father!"

We left it at that. We were angry at each other for God knows how long. But I needed time to calm down. How could I win in this situation?

______________________________________________________________________

She came to school one day, with the sweat pants. I asked her why the change-up in clothes? She had always been wearing less and less as the days went by, sure to entice her new daddy. She opened the top of her pants and showed me what was underneath. It was the yoga pants Mr. Yuno tore apart from her! Ripped at the crotch seam and bearing her complete vagina in full view. No. Fucking. Shit. This woman was insane!

"You like?" she said with a vile grin.

"What is that?! No way the school office lets you off the hook wearing that? What even happened to those pants?"

"Calm down. I'm hiding it for the right moment. Let's just say a special someone likes them better this way (referring to the gaping hole Mr. Yuno made).

"He did that to you down there? When?"

"Why does it matter to you?" she said seeing the sleazy interest I had taken in the subject.

I couldn't let the subject go. I needed to know when she cheated on me. The details. All of them. Not even that I was mad, but that... I wanted to know what she needed. And what it felt like. I can't believe I wanted to know how she felt, being in a loving man's arms.

"It was my birthday."

Holy shit... holy fucking shit. She fucked her teacher on her birthday while we were dating. What a fucking whore. I couldn't believe it. Like ice shooting through my veins. Like running 20 miles and going from a jogger's high to extreme fatigue and pain in seconds.

But this was just the start. She turned around. She wanted to show me something else. Not just the torn yoga pants that cemented their first encounter, his mark, his claim on her body, and further extent, her soul.

No... she opened her sweat pants once again to show me the torn yoga pants underneath, with her perfect, supple asscheeks on full display. Like looking into Pandora's fuckbox. But even better. I could see her sporting a black buttplug.

There's something about a dark-skinned girl sporting a black butt plug that is insatiable.

"No fucking way..." I said as if I had become one of her girlfriends. "You're not going to do what I think you're going to do, right?"

"What do you think I'm going to do?" she continued with her coy games to mindfuck me into submission and submissiveness.

I grabbed her by the waist from behind. I was entranced by this sex fiend that had once been my girlfriend.

But I had enough.

It was my turn. I didn't care if this made me a cuck. It all came crashing down. I wanted her to be happy, but not at the cost of what was left of my manhood. Just as quickly, some unsettling nerve, some impulse took over. I put both my hands on her shoulders and brought her to her knees and got in front of her. Face to face.

"You're going to cheat on me again, aren't you, you pathetic slut?" I grabbed the back of her ponytail and forced her head to hut upwards looking me in the eye.

She was in shock. She didn't expect this from her beta boyfriend... er... ex-boyfriend.

"I-- I-- I-I..." Her thought process was lost. Her second daddy had to step in.

"Come with me" I said as I led her to the girls' restroom. I was walking behind her, one hand guiding her with a strong grip on the back of the ponytail and one moving towards my crotch. I had to come clean. I had to make sure we were both on the same page.

I brought her to the corner of the girls' bathroom and forced her to get on her knees. She started to cry, peeling off the whore mascara that she wore to attract the 50-something man whose class was down the hallway waiting for his prey. I went back to being sympathetic, caressing her face. "You don't get it, do you Tina? I love you. I love every part of you. Even if you become someone else's slut. But if you do, I support you. But only on one condition."

Her eyes dilated, afraid I was going to hurt her.

"I want you to fuck his brains out!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I brought my pants down and slammed my 4 inch cock down her throat. She reciprocated by thrusting her now well-used throat onto it, given her immense experience with bigger "equipment." Her heart was now with me, although it belonged somewhere else. I came down her throat.

I then took out a Sharpie. While she was still tired of all that just transpired, I brought her ass up, head down. I even kissed her luscious ass. I wrote "Property of Ron Yuno" on her back-waist, a true tramp stamp. I wrote initials "RY" underneath her right asscheek. With this, we finally have a sexual encounter, allowing us to move forward and close this chapter in our lives.

She couldn't believe it herself. I couldn't believe it either. I had taken the high road. A cuck road, but I wanted her to be happy. And the one thing that mattered the most to me, besides seeing her happy, was seeing her filled with cum. Her lover's cum. I wanted it, but more than anything I needed to see it. The man that tore these yoga pants fucking her half to death.

Physics class started. Tina walks in late. And for good reason. No. Sweat. Pants. Wait. She's gonna do it now? Here?

She sits next to me, not even showing the least of interest in me. She was now un the same room as her lover. No one else mattered. The least of which, a past flame that never went anywhere. Why would I matter?

She opens her legs. I couldn't stop looking. Her perennial pointed at Mr. Yuno. This was his signal.

"

We're going to have a pop quiz everyone" Mr. Yuno announced it to everyone's surprise. Really?! We've never had pop quizzes before today?!?!

I look over at Tina. Her eyes swelling, her hand making intense circles over her clit. She was really doing this. And the only one who could notice was me who sat next to her and the object of her desire standing in front of her.

Mr. Yuno mentioned, "Tina doesn't have to take the pop quiz since she currently has a 100% A+ in the class but you can if you want."

"Hmmm..." she thought, as if she hadn't been part of this entire plan.

With everyone's scantrons and quizzes at the ready, Mr. Yuno declared, "Alright everyone. Time starts now."

"Can I go to the bathroom? Given I don't want to take the quiz?" Tina said.

"Of course. I will be in the closet getting the electrode experiment ready for after the quiz if anyone needs me" Mr. Yuno said coincidentally.

Then, it hit me. They were going to do it now. NOW. She was gonna snake around the outside and meet him in his storage closet.

And I was right.

"Hey sexy" she chimed as she arrived in the closet with her new lover."

"Hey... I cannot believe you wore those pants to school! I tore them out what seemed like months ago. Why do you keep them?"

"To remind me of our first time. The first time you took charge. The first time I gave myself to you. The first time we were finally together."

She put her arms around his head. She stood on her tippy-toes just to kiss him. His arms at her waist.

She breaks the kiss. "I have a surprise for you. Look!" She turns around and shows the buttplug through the broken seam. He sees the Sharpie writing and begins to salivate. She was branded. And not even by himself.

"Who wrote that?"

"Kevin did. He accepts us and what we have. Not like he had a choice. I feel so bad for him, but he could never live up to you. Did you see anything else you liked? Like a toy hiding treasure behind it?"

He chuckles nervously. "H-... Have you been training?"

"Mhmm. For the right man. I want this person to have more of my 'first's.' Including my *laughs because she is still in student mode and doesn't want to curse* my ass."

He does something unexpected. He grabs the fabric and tears it completely open. Her perfect cinnamon ass glows in the closet lamplight. It's perfect to gaze upon, but he would now be able to take it as well. He takes out his cock and starts rubbing the crack. He unnestles her breasts from her shirt from behind and grips them. They need to go fast but how can they resist foreplay?

"You've been thinking about me all day, haven't you TIna?"

"Of course, daddy. I couldn't wait for after school, I needed something BIGGER inside my ass. And I needed to have it now. I want to test my limits... with you."

He turns her around and hoists her on the workbench. He continues to kiss her but makes his way down to her breasts, groping them, then down to her clit. She was astonished. Her teacher was taking her, with their entire class just outside, within reaching distance had the door not been closed, and so was her ex-boyfriend. How could she be so brazen?

No one cared though. She didn't care so long as she had him inside her. He didn't care if he lost his job just so he could bury his manhood in this fertile cunt. He grabbed the buttplug and pulled it out, only to replace it with his tongue.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkk" she moaned.

"Shhhh, you need to be quiet." They both smiled at each other. He takes a rag and stuffs it in her mouth. He runs his fat cock over her pussy lips and enters. He starts thrusting harder and harder, knowing she's been gagged for her own good.

*schlick schlick schliiiiiick* Every fifth or so pound he makes sure to slam into her. To break her in and get her ready. If she can handle all 8 inches in her pussy, there may be hope she can handle the entire length in her plump ass. He had to push her boundaries and press forward. She was a veteran at handling his cock now.

He takes his cock out of her pussy. "Where should I fuck you next?"

"My ahhh-" she tried to say with the rag in her mouth. "What was that, honey?" he said, toying with her incapability to speak. "Pleee da--y, puh i in my ahhh-." "If you say so, sweetie."

He plunges into her ass. She feels it align up her spine. It's like a moan from going to the chiropractor. A new feeling for the better. She can't describe it. It's tight; she's not resisting, but it's tight. He will have to take the lead in order to do this right with the limited amount of time they have. He's only halfway in and presses in two more inches. She starts to bellow in pain and an ounce of fear crosses her face.

"Fuhhhhhhhhhhhh" she lets out.

"Relax your asshole, baby." That sent her over the edge. Him calling her "baby." His fatherly care for her coupled with his lover's lust. This is what made her weak for him. She complied. He started to manhandle her, not by thrusting harder, but slower and further. He read her body perfectly. He was thrusting in and out every second on the dot. Now seven inches, now the whole eight.

The sound as he pummeled into her was that of a toilet plunger meeting porcelain. He was unclogging her drain, you could say. Her asshole deepened and made way for her satisfaction to come first and foremost. Her asshole being the latest victim to daddy's cock.

He turned her body sideways and fucked her ass deeply without removing himself from her body. Her head started banging on the drywall. He got scared she would hurt herself and comforted her by rubbing the head of his daughter-lover. They both laughed.

The classroom heard the banging and could not surmise what was happening. Everyone, but me. I knew exactly what was happening. I couldn't concentrate. I started rubbing myself through my pants. She was being taken. Taken from me. Taken to a place of ecstasy.

"Get on all fours, now" he said in a serious tone. She did so immediately out of respect for her possessor. He pushed her head down and forced her ass up to meet his face. He inhaled her deeply, his prize, his property. He spanks her hard, knowing she can't speak and the class wouldn't hear. Tenderizing the meat. He aligns his cock, but with a twist; he takes off his right shoe and sock and puts his foot on top of her head to keep her still.

She begins to cry like she always does. She was being degraded, humiliated... and loving it. She served him. And only him. Only he could make her do these things. To assume this position and treat her like dirt. Her love tainted by her greed to be sexually exploited.

But he thought otherwise. He thought the world of this woman. And wanted to push her to her limits and beyond. To push their love to greater heights. Her sex came first, above all else. Above their father-daughter relationship, above his love for her, anything.

They went at it for quick sprints in a number of different positions. Doggy, reverse cowboy. In normal cowboy, she even gyrated her body in a circular motion and made sure his cock hit all areas deep in her anal cavity. He lifts her legs up and does the unthinkable.

"I've always wanted to do this position" he says harrowingly. Anal full nelson. He wraps his arms beneath her legs and then behind her head. "You don't have any objections, do you?" he asked. Her muffled screams are all he could hear. She wanted to say "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT BASTARD." But the rag played its part in muffling her objections. He slammed into her, practically rearranging her organs in her helpless body. Just as easily, her body gave way and her eyes rolled back and she became limp for him. His sex toy giving into its rightful owner.

She gritted her teeth in despair, but even that came to pass. Her pink soles at the bottom of her feet pointed to the air. The stabbing *schlick schlick schlick* noise began again. She was beyond saving. Somewhere between Heaven and Hell. She even began to smile.

She lost her anal virginity with perfect execution and handling from her superior lover. He had made her his masterpiece.

"Get on your knees." He pumps the fattest, but most careful load in her mouth. She gets dressed and heads back through her original entrance, back into class.

I turn to see her, clearly violated in more ways than one. She is grinning but her cheeks are puffy. She grabs me from the back of the head and pulls it back. She kisses me... all of Mr. Yuno's cum empties out of her mouth and into my throat. Having no choice and to not make a scene in front of the class, I am forced to gobble it all up. Some cum drips from the corner of my mouth. She wipes it with her index and slurps it up.

"We talked. We want you to meet us after school so we can show you what we've been up to these past months" she said.

I look over to Mr. Yuno with a large, satisfied grin on his face.

batosaihk
batosaihk
14 Followers