School Reunion

Story Info
A school reunion turns into a night of passion.
2k words
4.16
11.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting close to midnight. James and Erika had been propping up the bar most of the night swigging champagne and reminiscing about days gone by.

'Do you know what?' Erika said in a slurred tone after sucking the flesh from a slice of lemon after yet another tequila slammer.

'What?' Replied and equally inebriated James.

'I was dreading coming here tonight. Absolutely dreading it. I never like school while I was there and I never liked any of these arseholes in it! But you Jimbo have made it worth it.'

The pair had been attending their 2019 high school reunion. Both outcasts as far as their peers were concerned. Not very popular with the 'in crowd' but nor did they want to be. They were quite happy being on the outside doing their own thing. both now im their thrities school seemed like a distant memory to them now.

'Well, I'm glad I came along too. It's been great seeing you again Erika. It's been so long! But now I have to go and lay down before I fall down.'

James finished the last drop of whiskey in his glass before giving Erika a peck on the cheek and wishing her goodnight. He staggered to the lifts pressed the call button and slumped into a chair while he waited. Erika had left the bar also and made her way to the lifts even though her room was on the ground floor of the hotel. She saw James waiting, stirring at the metal doors waiting for the bell to ding.

Without warning Erika leaned down and whispered into James's ear while at the same time putting her hand into his lap and feeling for his cock.

'I want you to take me upstairs and I'm gonna give you the best night of your life. I'm gonna make you cum so hard you'll think you've gone to the moon and back!'

James turned and looked Erika dead in the eye. Her crystal blue eyes enchanting and seductive. He didn't say a word. He just nodded and rose to his feet. Erika took him by the hand and led him to the lift. They got in alone and the doors closed.

'What floor are you on?' She asked in a hushed tone. All the while her heaving bosom pressed against his chest. He could smell her perfume, it smelt amazing. His cock began to twitch. He could feel the blood rushing to it.

'12'. The button was pressed and up they went. As the lift made its way up the building the pair shared a passionate embrace. Erika took James's hand and slid it up her skirt. Her knickers were damp. She forced his hand up onto her warm wet lips. She prized aside her panties and put his fingers into her. The feeling was warm and sticky. Silky and smooth. She let out a small whimper of excitement.

The lift jolted and stopped. James took his fingers away and Erika adjusted herself. She left the lift with him following. As he did he put his fingers to his mouth. The smell was sweet. The taste even sweeter.

'Which room is your room James?'

'Number 86 it's down at the far end.'

The pair made their way down the passage way to room 86. James took out his room key and swiped it across the handle. Green flash they were in. The lights came on automatically. James went over to the bed and turned on the two side lamps and switched off the bright main light. The room was spacious with a king size bed in the middle. Mini bar towards the window and TV on the wall. The en-suite was just off to the side.

'Do you mind if I use the bathroom to freshen up a little?'

'No go right ahead I'll pour us a couple more drinks.'

Erika entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She gazed at herself in the mirror. She took out her earrings and placed them on the side. She loosened her blouse and removed it discarding it on the tiled floor. Her tits were big. The bra that she had on could barely contain them. She undid her skirt and with a wiggle of her hips it fell to the floor and she stepped out. Her slender legs smooth and soft were a light tan colour to match the rest of her body. Her lacy red knickers were still damp but she kept them on.

In the next room, James had poured to vodka a cokes. He'd removed his shoes jacket and shirt. His chest was bare. Smooth and toned as if it had been sculpted out of marble. He led on the bed sipping his drink with his eye on the bathroom door. The room was silent, the air warm. Just then the door to the bathroom opened. Out walked Erika.

'Wow, you look amazing!' James exclaimed.

'I hope one of those drinks is for me?'

James handed her a glass with a vodka and coke in it. She gulped down the drink and put the glass down. She slowly walked over or the bed not taking her eyes off of James. She straddled him across the bed and took his drink from him. She took a sip and bent down to kiss him depositing the contents into his mouth as they locked lips and kissed passionately. Erika took off her bra freeing her pendulous breasts from their binders. She rubbed her breasts all over his body and up to his face were he began to tease her erect nipples with his tongue.

Erika could feel herself creaming in her knickers. James could feel his cock getting harder as his nipple play intensified. Erika broke free from James's oral grasp. She led on her back next to James and opened her legs.

'I want you to eat my pussy James. Lick me out and make me cum.'

It was a request he wasn't going to deny. He removed his trousers freeing his stiff cock from his underpants. It was rock solid. The throbbing veins coursing with testosterone laced blood. He was smooth all over not a hair in sight. His heavy cock standing proud with glistening helmet. He was 8 inches cut with a thick girth. He climbed back onto the bed and positioned himself in between Erika's legs. He lent down and gently rubbed her lacy panties. He could feel her snatch oozing with her juices. He pulled the knickers to one side to reveal her quivering cunt wet and warm. He could smell it. It was sweet and pleasant.

Slowly he took off the knickers and then Erika was completely naked. Led on the bed legs wide open waiting to receive him. He began by gently kissing her thighs. Small kisses intertwined with soft licks up and down. As he did her breathing became heavier James could see her sweet nectar dripping down out of her pussy and onto the bed. He made his way to her entrance and began to gently lick away. Lapping up all those juices and prodding her with his tongue. As he licked, kissed and sucked her pussy, Erika became louder and louder in her cries of pleasure.

She rubbed her clit as he fingered and licked her out. As he slid in his fingers he could feel how warm she was. Her flesh so soft and moist inside and out. He found her clit with his tongue and began to flick and suck it making her convulse as he did.

'I'm nearly there James don't stop for fuck sake!'

James continued, burying his face deeper into her fanny. As he did he used the whole length of his tongue to lick her up and down. Her used his fingers to prize apart her lips so he could lick deeper. Her thighs began to shake as he became more intense. her moans became louder and her heels dug into the mattress at the orgasm took over and becme more intense. This was the best pussy he'd ever eaten.

Erika let out a cry and as she did she squirted. A fountain of warm fluid oozed from her and soaked the bed sheets. He pussy quivered and her lips contracted as the orgasm crichendowed. Her pussy tightened then loostened. James kissed her wet lips tasting her cum. He gently fingered her as the imtesity of the orgasm subsided and Erika relaxed a little more.

'James that was fucking amazing. I want you inside me. Go deep and fuck me hard!'

'Are you sure, I mean that was pretty intense!'

'Yes I'm fucking sure I want you deep inside of me. I want you to soak me in your cum!'

James reached down for his dick. It was still rock solid. With out any hesitation he positioned himself once again inbetween her legs. He rubbed his cock around her wet pussy. Teasing her entrance with his helmet. The squelching sound of her lips being teased by his dick filled the room. Gently he eased himself in. He was a big boy and had been known in the past to cause some ladies discomfort. But not Erika! As his cock glided in, the warm sensation shot a wave of pleasure through his body. Her warm pussy muscles twitching around his cock as he went deeper.

'Is that ok?' James said?

'Yes that's fine, you feel so good I can feel you right inside me. Now make me cum again?'

James looked into her eyes and began to motion his cock back and forth. Hips thrusting and grinding into her crotch as he did. Bodily fluids now lubricating both parties. The thrusting became or intense. Erika could feel her second orgasm building. She cupped James's ass cheeks and she pulled him in tighter encouraging him to go in harder. His shaft was beginning to swell. He could feel her pussy juices around his cock. And then Erica did something unexpected. She took one of her hangers and inserted it into James's ass.

As she did he let out a cry. But it wasn't one of pain or discomfort. He obviously wasn't a stranger to this practice. The finger went in deeper and she began to milk him. Her moans got louder and his thrusting became quicker. As it intensified her pussy began to pout once again. His thick cock had found her G-Spot and was making good work of it. Her orgasm became more intense until she eventually squirted again. Her finger was still deep inside him working away.

'Erika stop I'm nearly there, I'm gonna cum!'

'Cum on my tits?'

James stopped and pulled his cock out of her dripping cunt. He began to wank his cock while Erika fingered him. His dick was aimed at her tits. It didn't take much. Just a few tugs and a gentle vinegar stroke from Erika and he ejaculated a torrent of steaming cum right onto her tits. The spunk splashed onto her and covered her pert nipples. She rubbed it into her cleavage as he jolted and another explosion came. This time in her face and on her mouth.

She let out a cry of pleasure as the warm spray hit her. She didn't seem to mind. She got up and rubbed his dick all over her face before sucking it dry!

'That was incredible' said James. 'I've never eaten Pusey like that before. You taste so good!'

'Well you're not too bad yourself. Two orgasms on the bounce that's a first for me as well. We should definitely do this again.'

Erika lay there rubbing her pussy as she gently came down from her intense orgasm. The pair got cleaned up and returned to the bed. A couple of spare towels were used to try and dry up the wet patches. But they didn't seem to bother them. Instead they fell asleep naked in each other's arms.