School Slut Pt. 07

Story Info
Girls Night.
793 words
4.33
10.6k
12
1

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to part 7. All the characters depicted in this story are eighteen or above.

It had been a few days since my visit to the office. As I had promised, my father fucked and used me whenever he wanted. I still loved it, but my masturbation fantasy was Miss Davis. The pain and abuse she had inflicted on me, had left me yearning for more. I was at her mercy. I craved her physically. I wanted her to hurt me. I knew I would do anything for her. I idolised her.

The first time in the office was good, but when she took the reins, it was a life changer. It was a fix. I was now chasing the dragon. I loved the pain and humiliation.

It was sordid and filthy, and I wanted more. More agony, humiliation, and of course, sex. I longed to push my tongue into her cunt.

I had seen her at school. She totally blanked me. This just served to increase my insane desire. I prayed I would be summoned to the office. It occupied my thoughts, constantly.

It was a Wednesday night, when I received a text.

"Ring me." It said.

"Fuck! It's her!" I actually said it out loud.

Her number had come up. I tapped the keys, and she answered.

"Are you playing with your cunt?"

I could hear the disdain in her voice. She spoke so well, even the profanity sounded gorgeous. Everything about her was gorgeous. I'll try not to overuse the word, but it totally sums her up. The fact that she was a sadistic bitch, just made her hotter.

"No Miss."

"You're a lying slut. I am pleased, however, that you used my correct title. Did you really think I would allow you to call me by my first name?"

"No Miss."

"Good. I'm glad we've got that out the way. Now, you are going to listen to me, and don't you dare to interrupt me."

"No Miss."

"I want you for a night. You will stay all night, you will do everything I command."

"Yes Miss."

"When are you free to escape the whorehouse, you obviously live in?"

"Tomorrow evening Miss."

"Good. I shall send you my address. You will be there at eight sharp. You will not be late."

"Yes Miss."

She continued.

"You will bring your school uniform, and a change of underwear."

"Yes Miss."

"This will not be a girly sleepover. Don't even dream of thinking that."

I knew I was headed for a tough night. The thought was sending my horny levels, off the scale.

"What would you like me to wear Miss?"

"You're a whore. Dress like one."

Then she was gone.

My prayers had been answered.

She was not acting. This was her. I now realised that she played a role in her day job as a teacher. I remembered the gentle smile she had given me.

That was when she was acting.

I was lying on my bed in my school uniform. I pulled off my knickers and began to finger myself.

I sent a text to my father.

"I need fucking, right now."

As he entered my room I pulled up my skirt and opened my legs. I needed him to get hard, quickly. He stood by my bed. I pulled his cock out and sucked him.

"Hard as you like Daddy."

He didn't need any persuading. I'd been incredibly cruel to him of late.

It was a hate fuck. We both came together. He left the room, I undressed, and fell asleep.

His cum seeped slowly out of me.

The following morning I told him I was going to need a lift that evening. Miss Davis lived about five miles away.

"No problem Darling."

That day, we passed each other in the school corridor. We both stared straight ahead. I was learning the rules.

That evening, I changed into my whore's outfit. I put on the red bra and panties, the pull ups and heels. I put on my black skirt and white blouse. Like all good whores, I applied plenty of make up and cheap perfume. As before, I slid a finger into my pussy, and smeared it on my cheeks.

When my father saw me, he just stared. I handed him her address. We went to the car. He punched the address into the GPS, and we set off. No words were exchanged. I knew he was in agony. He had no idea what his daughter was about to do. To be honest, neither did I. It was clear, however, that I was not going to a prayer meeting.

We reached her house. I gave his miserable face a quick kiss. He just stared ahead, and drove off.