School Slut Pt. 08

Story Info
Jayne begins her training.
1.2k words
4.32
10.4k
8
2

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are eighteen or above.

Miss Davis lived in a detached house in a small village, about five miles away from my home. As I expected, it was well kept, with a nice garden at the front. I was certain she would have a gardener. There was only one way she would like to get her hands dirty.

I rang the door bell. She opened it.

"Follow me." she said.

I closed the door and followed her into her kitchen.

She turned and faced me. She was breathtaking. She was perfect.

She was wearing much the same outfit as me, skirt, heels, and blouse. Her legs, however, were bare, and beautifully smooth. Her make up was immaculate, her scent, unlike mine, was clearly very expensive. She had put her blonde curly hair up.

Any man, and I'm sure, many women, would have happily paid a fortune to have sex with her. I was going to get it for free. I didn't realise the price I would actually pay.

"You look beautiful Miss."

The slap hit my left cheek like a crack of thunder. I reeled, putting my hand to my face.

"You speak, when you are spoken to!"

"Sorry Miss."

I was shaking.

"Now. Let me look at you."

She looked me up and down. She lifted my skirt and cupped her hand on my pussy.

I gasped.

"Already wet, I see."

"Yes Miss."

She pointed to a chair.

"Sit." she said.

I sat down. On the table was an open bottle of white wine, and two glasses, one of which was half full.

"Drink?"

"Yes please Miss."

She filled the glass and moved towards me. I thought she was going to pass it to me. Instead she pulled my hair back, very roughly, and proceeded to slowly drip the contents into my open mouth.

She didn't stop until the glass was empty. She then filled another, and did the same again. I began to feel heady.

"That, should ease the pain a little."

She put the glass down. My hair was still pulled back. She leaned over me and slowly, very slowly, began to drip her saliva onto my tongue.

I had seen this many times whist watching Japanese lesbian porn. It always turned me on, the reality was even more erotic.

I was hoping she would kiss me, but that didn't happen.

She sat down beside me, and breathed in my ear.

"I'm going to hurt you, you know that, don't you?"

"Yes Miss."

"You have to learn the rules. I've got something to show you."

Her handbag was on the table. She took her phone out of it and opened the "contacts" page. She showed me the list, pointing out some of them.

"This is "P" for plumber." She scrolled further with her beautifully manicured finger nail.

"This is "D" for Doctor," she carried on.

"And this is "S" for Slut. Can you guess who that is?"

"Me Miss?"

"Yes, you. Now, What's your name?"

"Slut, Miss."

"Good girl."

She put her phone back in her handbag.

She put her her left arm around my shoulder and slid her hand under my skirt.

She licked my right ear lobe, as her fingers found their way into my drenched pussy. She moved them in and out. I clenched my teeth, and closed my eyes.

She continued whispering in my ear. She smelled heavenly, her breath faintly smelling of wine.

"I believe in pleasure, and pain. I only inflict pain. I never receive. Does this feel like pleasure Slut?"

I gasped as she moved her fingers quicker.

"Oh yes Miss."

"I am going to enjoy hurting you. How do you feel about that?"

I didn't have to answer, my moans told her all she wanted to know.

She moved her fingers even faster. I was close to coming.

"Where are my fingers, Slut?"

"In my pussy, Miss."

"No. They are in your cunt," She hissed. "I, have a pussy. You, have a cunt."

She had began to finger fuck me even harder. I was so close.

"Now. Where are my fingers Slut?"

That was it. My whole body went into spasm as I screamed.

"In my cunt!"

I bucked against her hand. I was breathless. She pulled her hand away. I pulled it to my face and licked my juice.

It was then, that she kissed me. It was aggressive and incredibly wet. It went on for at least a minute. She pulled away from me, and stood over me. She proceeded, once again, to drip her saliva into my open mouth.

I couldn't resist it. I put my hand up her skirt. That could have been dangerous, but she allowed me to finger her soaking pussy.

"Pull them down."

I pulled down her panties. As before, in the office, she sat on the table, and opened her legs. Also, as before, I sat on the chair, looking up her skirt. Her pussy was beautiful. She pulled my face into it. I greedily licked her. Within two minutes, she came, and pulled my face hard into it. We stayed like this, as I lapped up her juice.

She lowered herself off the table, and pulled her panties back on.

"Well. We've had a little pleasure. Can you guess what's coming next, Slut?"

"Pain, Miss."

She poured two more glasses of wine. This time, she allowed me to sip the wine, rather than force it down me. She had moved to a chair opposite me. She took out a cigarette and lit it. Neither of us spoke for a minute. I was happy just to look at her.

Finally, she spoke.

"It may surprise you, but I don't use whips or other tools of extreme punishment. In a minute, though, I shall introduce you to Roberta."

This had me guessing. She finished her cigarette, and drained her glass. I quickly gulped my wine down. She stood up.

"Follow me."

I followed her glorious arse through her spacious lounge. Suddenly she stopped.

"Are you looking at my bottom?"

"Yes Miss."

"Do you like my bottom?"

"I love it Miss."

"Then, show me how much."

She had her back to me. She pulled up her skirt. I knelt behind her and pulled down her pink knickers. We were in the middle of the lounge. I began kissing her buttocks, my hands gripping her amazing thighs.

"No. Really show me."

She was reasserting her dominance, and I was her willing slave. I parted her cheeks and pushed my tongue deep into her. I licked her anus. My right hand was stroking her pussy. This went on for two minutes or so.

"Very good", she purred. "I like a girl who knows her place."

She pulled her panties back up.

"Now. Let's get on with things."

I followed her through the lounge into a hall way. She moved towards a door with a key pad on it.

"Look away," she said, and tapped the numbers. She opened the door.

We entered quite a large room.

It was plainly decorated, with little furniture. There were only two chairs, and one large wooden table in the center..

There was a large mirror on the wall facing us. There was also a small cupboard.

I realised I was in a torture chamber.