All Comments on 'Schoolhouse Rock Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fromindiafromindiaalmost 5 years ago
Awesome....

It started with a Spark and is turning into big 🔥. Awesome command on the story making and progression. Keep writing WW.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next (fourth) chapter of the story is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

fromindia: thanks for the kind comments. Yes, I think y'all can see why this one took a while to write.

MasterDonald101452MasterDonald101452almost 5 years ago
This is getting Real Hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can;t wait for #4.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
SOME LITTLE BITTY SPIDERS SAT DOWN AMONG THEM

leaving their webs unguarded. TK U MLJ V NV

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 5 years ago
Every story reader

Im.not usually 1 to comment on stuff i read other than leaving the 1 thru 5 star feedback. But i feel the time has come for me to comment on the Ironcrowbar series. I stumbled on this series by way of the safe room episode. Was bout 2 pages in and realized i ws in the middle of n ongoing story. Did a little investigating. Went to the begining of the series and started from the begining and read them.all.

Now every day when i roll.out of bed i have to look for new chapters new stories. I am like a drug addict. I cant ever get enough. These stories r so well written i find it hard to believe u havent bound then into books,tv series , movie something. Just wanted to say thanks for the reading enjoyment u have been giving me for approximately the last.8 months.. Please keep writing. The Iron Crowbar needs to.go on forever.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 5 years ago
HHHMMMMMM

Gee - I wonder "who" may have set THAT fire?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Bravo as always...

As for why Wifewatchman doesn't publish...part of the reason must be the current political climate which would bury these stories due to whom the publishers tend to give campaign donations to and whom the social media networks tend to be owned by.

The Establishment of both political parties would not like the contents of these well written stories to be widely circulated, nor the writer of them to become wealthy off them as they hit too close to the truth for them to be comfortable.

So, the Wifewatchman publishes them free on an unregulated site that is primarily for erotic or pornographic literature. Occasionally he will write an explicit sex scene to switch things up when a new publisher takes too long to approve his work, so he can enter it under Incest/Taboo, Erotic Couplings, Group Sex or something else, though given the focus is on the stories and not the sex he tends to prefer publishing under either the Novel/Novella or the Non-erotic listings, so he can unfold his tale without extraneous sex which delay the release of his next story.

For those of us who have been longtime story addicts/fans, the quality of the writing is such that we come to want to know what's next and not miss the sex so much. Though from time to time I like reading a little incest erotica.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Publishing, and sex scenes

I've thought about starting a Patreon account, probably should (and probably should have some time ago). But the reason I've been doing it this way is NOT because of the politics. The reasons are that I write for fun, I write to let off some steam when I get irritated by political stupidity, I write to see where the story is going to go(!)(only the shadow of the Crowbar truly knows where this is all going), etc.

To publish would require a much better and more polished quality of writing than I am doing right now, IMHO. And publishing, or having a Patreon account, would make me feel obligated to write and keep writing and feel pressured to get stuff out even if it wasn't ready. Right now, I write to my standard and I don't worry about y'all's messages of 'when is the next one coming out?'. But it'd be different if green dollar bills were involved.

But I still might start that patreon account one day, for the Bowser Dog Food Fund. :o)

As to sex scenes, for various reasons I don't write them as much. Incongruity with the rest of the story is the main reason. But y'all may see some sex scenes in the near future, when they fit the storyline. And people want Bowser's puppies, so he and his girlfriend need to get hot... :o)

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Well I don't know if you use any other publishing platform now but I'm pleased you're here. These are great stories and while there may be a few errors here and there they do not affect the enjoyment of some of the best stories of this genre here. With the current backdrop of worldwide pandemic and aggression in Europe it's very interesting to read these.

chytownchytown6 months ago

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES