Schoolhouse Rock Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne continued to bounce her pussy on my cock, bringing herself to several more orgasms. The normally sweet, rather shy librarian was fucking me like a mad woman, gasping, groaning and moaning as the room was filled with the sweet staccato slaps of flesh on flesh. I tried to hold back for as long as I could, but Yvonne's dark-hair-fringed pussy was too much.

"Unh..." I moaned. "I'm going to come. I'm going to fill you up with my come."

"Yes!" Yvonne gasped. She began fucking me harder until, with a loud groan as the gray mist clouded my vision, I pushed my throbbing back as hard into her as I could, and hosed her cervix with blast after blast of my molten seed...

"Mmmmm." Yvonne moaned as we shared deep kisses afterwards. "Do we have time to do it again? I want you to fuck me in my bed, slow and deep."

"Sure, we have time." I said as I nuzzled her neck. "I'm not punching a clock..."

Yes, it is good to be the Police Commander...

Part 39 - On The Merits

"The wolf will live with the lamb,

the leopard will lie down with the goat,

the calf and the lion and the yearling [a] together;

and a little child will lead them."

--- Isaiah 11:6 (NIV)

Thursday, February 7th. The Joint Session of the State Legislature was in progress. State Senators sat with State House members. Republicans sat with Democrats. Wolfs with Lambs, Leopards with Goats...

In the balcony above, the first graders of Eastside Elementary were seated. Also there were Captains Croyle and Perlman, wearing their Governor's Gold Medals on their dark blue civilian jackets, Chief Moynahan (in semi-formal uniform), my wife Laura and our son Jim, Paulina Patterson and our daughter Tasha, Chief Molly Evans and our sons Ross and Ian, Chief Frank Soltis, FBI Special Agent in Charge Jack Muscone, and DEA Special Agent Dwight Stevens. Cindy was at home; someone had to mind the store while the rest of us were away, and she'd volunteered.

Valnius Jared, Governor of the State, was sitting up front rather than being announced and walking down the aisle. Seated next to him was Antonio Griswold, Sheriff of the Town & County. They were chatting quietly as House Speaker Isaac Jacobson and the Lieutenant Governor Sharon Marshall took their places behind the podium.

At 10:00am, the Speaker called for order, then said "It is my honor and privilege to present to you the Governor of Our Great State!" There was a roar of applause from the Republicans, and most Democrats stood and politely applauded, though some remained seated. The applause was good, but the loud cheering of first graders in the balcony could easily be heard.

"Thank you." said the Governor. "Before I begin the formal speech, we have some well-deserved awards to present. As you know, this past weekend the largest drug bust in our State's history took place in the Town & County, taking over four hundred million dollars worth of filthy drugs off our streets." The Legislators came to their feet in strong applause.

"This outstanding operation was led by Town & County Police Commander Donald Troy..." more applause from the Legislators "... who never once logged in as an SBI Inspector, making his actions a local bust with other local jurisdictions in outstanding cooperation, with the help of our Federal friends of the Drug Enforcement Agency." The Republican applause was strong; the Democrats, not so much. Katherine Woodburn made a point to remain seated, as did several others.

"I'll get into the politics of that later." said the Governor. "What we do know is that Commander Troy learned of this drug ring from the observations of an Eastside Elementary first grader..." You better believe the applause from the kids in the balcony was very loud upon hearing their school's name. "So right now, with the Speaker's permission, let's reward two great Citizens of our State."

"Yes, let's do." said Speaker Jacobson, who represented Coltrane County. He nodded to the door in back.

"Mis-ter Speak-er!" called out the Sergeant-At-Arms, "Miss Carole Troy and Police Commander Donald Troy!"

Oh, now they're applauding, I cynically thought to myself as I followed Carole down the aisle. The standing ovation was indeed thunderous, and my daughter was grinning happily and showing no fear as she walked down, leading the way, wearing her 'Sunday best' dark blue dress and white stockings. She also had a new haircut: her bangs were cut straight across in a horizontal line, and her hair, as raven black as her mom's, was cut to shoulder length, framing her brightly smiling face.

I was also wearing blue: my semi-formal Police Uniform with full ribbons and my Medal of Valor with Oak Leaf Cluster. Teresa and the Sheriff were wearing their MOVs, as well.

We stopped on the floor just below the podium where the Governor was speaking. He came around to the floor to stand beside Carole.

"Miss Carole Troy is the person who observed the anomalies in the videos shown at the school, and contacted the Police... in this case, her father." said the Governor, who was miked up. "For saying something when she saw something, and for showing leadership and taking action, this proclamation is awarded."

The Clerk of the State House read the citation, a joint declaration of both Houses of the Legislature with lots of 'whereas-es in it, which proclaimed appreciation to Carole Troy for her observations and actions. She politely said "Thank you." and shook the Governor's hand as he handed her a framed copy of the citation.

This was Carole's first citation from the State Legislature. It would not be her last.

Then the Governor called Sheriff Griswold to come up and read the proclamation, which in the most flowery of language awarded me the Governor's Gold Medal. Since I had never signed in as an SBI Agent during this time, I was technically eligible for it.

After the Governor pinned the medal on the pocket flap of my uniform jacket just below my badge, I shook the Governor's hand, then Sheriff Griswold came up and man-hugged me. I knew he was the one behind this award taking place. I also noticed that he had tears in his eyes; I am sure he was remembering his son Charlie receiving this award...

Sheriff Griswold hugged Carole, who hugged his legs, and he picked her up and put her down on the podium level so that she was nearly at my height, and could see and be seen. Then he and the Governor got out of the way as the Joint Session of the State Legislature delivered to me and Carole a standing ovation, an extended and sustained round of applause.

As it went on, I looked up and I saw the first graders of Eastside Elementary cheering in the balcony, Carole's brothers and sisters cheering, and two of my Angels there, as well.

I also saw that Carole's mother had tears streaming down her lovely face. Perhaps Laura was realizing that her daughter was not only growing up fast, but that Carole was taking her next step towards becoming the TCPD's greatest Detective ever.

As the ovation died down, we were led back up the aisle and out the back by the Sergeant-At-Arms, with Sheriff Griswold following us. The other kids were brought out of the balcony area, and we were all given a tour of the Capitol Building while the Governor gave the political part of his speech to the Legislators.

After the speech was over, each classroom took photos in the Rotunda/Atrium area with their teacher, joined by Governor Jared, our State Representative William C. 'Billy' Williams, and (unfortunately) our State Senator Katherine Woodburn. And yes, the kids all insisted that Sheriff Griswold and I be in the pictures, as well.

After their class picture was taken, Jameis came up to me and asked "Mr. Crowbar, what do you feed Carole to make her so smart?"

"Stringbeans!" I said with a huge grin.

"Daddy!" exclaimed Carole, her brow furrowed and her little arms crossed. Jameis and Marie giggled mightily. So did Chief Griswold, his mustaches twitching merrily...

Part 40 - Epilogue

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded reporterette from the southwest corner of Courthouse Square, with Police Headquarters in the background, at 7:00am, Friday, February 8th. "Channel Two News has learned that drug syndicate leader Marcie Harper has confessed to her crimes, and is giving the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency information that is leading to the arrest of scores of criminals... including several Agents of the SBI Narcotics Task Force!"

Bettina: "It's a huge black eye for the SBI-NTF, which has been touted as the State's premiere anti-drug unit. They not only seemed to have had no idea of the huge drug operation going on in our State, using our State's schools as cover, but some of their Agents have been implicated in the drug ring."

More Bettina: "The deeply unpopular Jared Administration was quick to seize upon the political opportunity to slam the SBI-NTF. Spokesperson Sarah Honeysuckle issued a statement saying that those who have touted the NTF were riding the wrong horse, and now should be embarrassed that they supported such a corrupt organization."

"TCPD Commander Donald Troy has been praised by Legislators, State and Federal Government officials, and LEOs all over the State for detecting the communication system of the drug ring and leading the operation to destroy it." said Bettina. "However, Governor Jared was strongly condemned for his remarks at the State of the State address, where he used the presentation of awards to Commander Donald Troy and his daughter Carole Troy to point out that the bust occurred without the SBI-NTF's knowledge or help."

"And in local news," continued Bettina, "Heritage Cloisters residents Gus Bradshaw and Jennifer Martin took plea deals rather than face felony charges of embezzlement, money laundering, and illegal campaign contributions. Part of the plea deal required them to call for a new election of Heritage Cloisters HOA Board Officers and then resigning from the HOA Board. They are also cooperating with State and Federal authorities in the investigation of State Senator Katherine Woodburn's campaign finances..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Command Group had joined the MCD and Vice Detectives in MCD to drink 'Navy' coffee and talk about the case.

"So, Commander Troy," asked Joanne Warner, "Marcie walked into your trap, and gave up her whole organization?"

"Yes," I replied, "I think that's what she was doing. It's the only explanation I can think of for her to have gone through with the operation last weekend, even though it was obvious I was onto her."

"She thought she was better than you, sir?" asked Theo Washington. "Thought she was dealing with an Agency of the Weak Minded?" Everyone broke out laughing at that.

"In giving up her drug ring, no." I replied. "But in thinking she could escape me, yes."

"She was going to give up those millions of dollars?" Joanne asked.

"Yes, and you raise a good point." I said. "One reason she was so upset her financial guy Sluman was skimming off her is because she was going to take her reserve fund and disappear with it. It was millions of dollars, so she could lay low comfortably for a while, then start up a new operation, maybe in Los Angeles or San Francisco. When she found out how depleted it was, she authorized the shipment that was more than double the normal size, and she expected to run away with the cash she'd borrowed after appearing to be arrested by us. But the Green Hornet and the Iron Bat-Wolf over there ran her off the road." Everyone chuckled and applauded my Angels for their excellent work.

"Some mobsters are going to want to kill Marcie, then." said Teddy Parker. "How long is she going to last in prison?"

"Federal prison, no less." I said. "The Federales took custody of her. But that was part of her plan, too... she was hoping we'd get literally everyone in the organization, from the suppliers to the middlemen distributors. And we got 'em all: FBI Agents Ted Crenshaw and Tim Jenkins are being credited with their first huge bust in Southport for getting the big suppliers down there. Almost all of the school employees around the State that were involved have been arrested. The only thing we don't have... is the guy who 'loaned' Marcie the money to use in last weekend's drop. Marcie couldn't give us enough to bring him down."

"Think she's holding back?" asked Vice Detective Christopher Purvis.

"No, if there is one person Marcie really needed for us to get, it was him... or her." I said. "And he or she remains Marcie's greatest threat, even greater than the City Mob."

"Who in the SBI-NTF got implicated?" asked Julia Rodriguez.

"Leon Mills was one name Marcie gave." I said. "Of course, he was 'outed' a long time ago as a perp. There were also a couple of names that I didn't recognize: Ernie Matthews and Bert Hooper. They were Robert Gaston's boys, and had pretty much sat on their thumbs since Jack Lewis was ousted and Gaston took the SDOJ job he was offered. Britt Maxwell and Norm Chow are looking into them now, and who they might have been working with."

Theo Washington said "I loved the newscast. You just know Bettina hated having to give Commander Troy praise." Everyone laughed, for a second. Then...

"The Press has been very positive in their coverage of Commander Troy." Deputy Chief Ross said, loudly and with alacrity. "They're acknowledging that he kicked ass and took names, so give 'em some credit, eh?"

"Spoken like a true Canadian." said Chief Moynahan, and I couldn't tell if he was needling her for the 'eh' at the end, or warning her about starting up Press-praise controversy. In any case, the battle was joined:

"Except she's not a true Canadian." Teresa Croyle said craftily. "She's a true American, that just lived in the Great White North for a while."

Cindy looked wide-eyed at her BFF, then said "Chief, please set those brackets up right."

"Ohhhh, you know I will." said the Chief. "You know I will." There was an acclaim from everyone.

"Which are you, ma'am?" asked Julia Rodriguez. "Canadian or American?"

"Both." said Cindy. "Natural born American and loyal to the Constitution first, though."

"There's gotta be a 'Schoolhouse Rock' song about that." said Joanne Warner.

"There is." I said. "And it's my favorite Schoolhouse Rock song. You all know what that is, don't you?"

No one said anything, so I started singing 'Preamble' from Schoolhouse Rock. Yes singing, in front of everyone. And I was immediately joined by a loud chorus as everyone chimed in, including our natural-born American Green Crowbar:

"We the Peo-ple,
in order to form a more per-fect Union,
establish Justice, insure domestic tranquil-i-teeeee,
pro-vide for the common defense,
promote the Gen-er-al Welfare a-and
secure the blessings of Lib-errrr-ty
to ourselves and our Posterity,
Do ordain and e-stablish this Constitution,
fo-or the United States o-of A-mer-i-ca-a,
United States of Americaaaaa...
"

Finis.