Schooling the Studs Ch. 02

Story Info
The Pet Conversion Centre continues to train their new stud.
1.3k words
4.64
24.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redmerida
redmerida
326 Followers

Gabriel is woken the next day by James entering his kennel. His pressing need to relieve himself over-rides any sense of embarrassment as he tilts his pelvis down to the ground to urinate on his puppy pad. He's even so resigned that he barely feels a wave of humiliation as James cleans off his cock without a word.

"Alright Gabriel," James says in such an upbeat voice, you can tell he enjoys his job. "Today we're taking you for some training - we're going to look at behaviour and rutting training. Since you're a stud, one of your most important jobs will be rutting and breeding. After all, you're still a male, we can't deny you the inevitable urges to mate. But from now on, you'll only be permitted to do this at your masters discretion, so it's important you learn to control yourself and heed commands."

Considering the reason that Gabriel was sentenced to conversion, this is a somewhat bittersweet punishment. His inability to control himself and his ineffable urge to think with his cock is undeniably the weakness that led him to be in this position, but the fact that his main purpose is to fuck is somewhat divine, even if he has to be a dog to do it.

James clips a leash onto Gabriel's collar and commands, "Come, boy." Gabriel feels a sting of embarrassment as he crawls after James into the corridor of the kennels, passing other members of staff, other converted dogs just like him in this wing of the centre. The prickle of humiliation as he is admired by passers-by makes keep his eyes lowered as he tries to keep up with James while they wind through the sterile passages to get to a corridor that appears to have floor to ceiling windows looking into each room.

As Gabriel crawls past each window, he looks into the first one he passes and sees a male - much like himself, with a tail, ears, snout and low hanging balls - driving his cock into a female with similar modifications beneath him on all fours. The rate his hips pump into her leaves Gabriel with a hardening cock as James leads him past another 2 rooms where the same thing is happening. By the time they reach the 4th room down this particular corridor, James reaches to open the door and leads Gabriel in. He sniffs the air as the pervading scent in the room washes over him. The scent of an aroused female hardens his cock the rest of the way, and Gabriel immediately and blindly strains on his leash towards to source of the scent.

Zap. Gabriel is shocked by his collar right as James says, "Woah boy, not yet," and pulls his leash taught enough that if he doesn't want to choke himself, he can't move or pull harder. Still - he stands at attention as close to the female, now firmly in his sights, as he can. The female is also leashed to the back wall of the room, she is standing obediently on all fours with her ass and pussy up in the air presented to Gabriel.

James takes his time setting up his tablet yet again and begins to record immediately, "Gabriel exhibited a visceral reaction to the scent of the female in heat. An appropriate response indicating he can scent the hormones being generated by her system which is triggering the appropriate mating response in his own. Gabriel also became aroused upon witnessing other males rutting females in previous rooms - which indicates his animalistic instincts to mate competitively are also heightened. Commencing training and testing with Gabriel."

James holds Gabriel on the taught leash, "Now Gabriel, when a bitch isn't in heat, it's good manners to approach her rear and sniff and lick her. However, I feel that asking that much of you today is a little unreasonable," James muses as he takes in Gabriel's glazed over expression as he looks longingly at the bitch's dripping pussy. James unclasps Gabriel's leash and before he can utter a word, the stud is on the bitch as he rears up behind her and pushes her shoulders forcefully to the ground to prevent her escape, his cock straining between his crotch and her pussy.

James watches in awe as Gabriel's leaking cock jabs around the opening of the bitch's pussy, sensing the pleasure that's waiting for him and driven nearly mad by the smell of her arousal, Gabriel's hips stutter as the tips of his cock hits first one thigh then the other before he finds the warmest, wettest area. He thrusts violently, plunging his cock deep into the bitch, right to the hilt so that his balls slap forward and make contact with her clit. The bitch howls and struggles beneath Gabriel at the sudden and painfully large intrusion. Gabriel continues to pin her as his chest heaves, he waits a mere few seconds before he starts thrusting, and he really thrusts. The obscene sound of wet sex emanates from where the two pets have joined, pre-cum leaking quickly out of the bitch's pussy as Gabriel jackhammers relentlessly into her. He grunts with each thrust as the bitch continually whines. No less than 30 seconds go by before Gabriel's hips stutter, his knot swells and he jams it into the wet warm opening - but he needs more stimulation - so he thrusts even deeper, rubbing his knot inside the bitch. The bitch howls as his knot plugs her and suddenly he feels the pulsing of her pussy as she cums around him. His hips jerks a few more times before his knot swells fully and he feels his cock jump and pulse, he can almost feel the sperm as it rushes from his balls and shoots from his tip inside the bitch. He howls as he cums, still jutting his hips forward, making the bitch whimper in pain as she is filled so thoroughly.

James, latex gloves donned and lubed, moves to crouch at the side of the mating pair. He reaches forward to rub the bitch's clit in circles while he massages Gabriel's balls - each of the pair moan as Gabriel continues trying to rut as his knot swells another inch and his cock pulses as more cum is pumped from him. While continuing this extra stimulation, James narrates to the tablet, "Successful mount and entry, particularly dominant despite the female being tethered. Gabriel was unconcerned with the bitches responses as he made use of her - good lack of hesitation is promising. Around 30 seconds of rutting before knot expansion - successful planting of the knot accompanied by subsequent ejaculation."

As Gabriel continues to grunt, James continually massaging his balls sends his eyes rolling back into his head as he feels the cum wrung from him, the relentless pulsing of his cock pushing the pleasure he is experiencing to new heights that what he had ever felt. He vaguely feels the female under him writhe as she cums again, her tightening passage causes his knot to throb and his cock to jump wildly as yet more cum is pumped from him.

"Successful stimulation post-knotting - testicular contractions have continued and intensified alongside the bitch's orgasm. Breeding potential here for this male is excellent." James says nothing further while he continues to stimulate the pair in front of him. By the time Gabriel's knot loosens and he slips out of the female, he feels his balls have been thoroughly drained. He's surprised by the copious amount of cum that flows from the female's opening - noticing how wide it has been stretched by his knot makes his cock twitch, even though it shouldn't be possible after the amount he's just cum.

James smirks at the reaction and merely says, "Gabriel, you have the rest of the day in here - I will return for you at 5pm. Enjoy your time with this bitch." James turns to leave as Gabriel mounts the female once more, this time, sliding straight into her on his first thrust.

redmerida
redmerida
326 Followers