All Comments on 'Schools and the Second Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
acupacupover 4 years ago
Changing the names...

to protect the guilty. You have a wonderful talent for getting your message across. You may be glad to hear that Lit has apparently decided to stop censoring political references. SW_MO_Hermit posted a story around the first of the month, Pioneer Village, they let two blatant Trump bashing comments through no problem.

hpinghpingover 4 years ago
Oh, the press

The press will of course have a blast to accuse the IC with not protecting the schools after the shooting, and the visit of the D.A.G. (announced or not announced) will fuel the situation even more.

The Second Amendment is a nice one to create a lot of flack: The anti-gun people will state that the criminal who shot in a school should not have been able to enter the school, but also demand that police should be in the school to defend the pupils and claim that schools should be weapon-free. Well, you can not have a cake and eat it.

The pro-gun people will state that teachers should be armed and that there is enough protection for school areas. But they are not willing to pay for it because that means that hiring "private" security. So they will complain why the police does not "protect" their schools better.

The IC is caught between a rock and a hard place. And of course the politicians will fuel the situation even more. A three pronged attack for IC and his crew. I wonder what will happen in the courts about this case. I hope Molly will be saved and that Tom get a good escort to his final resting place.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The next chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon. With the Christmas holidays coming up, I am not sure of the Literotica checkers's schedules, so we'll see how that goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Talk about all of the "rights" that people have -

First is the right to life and the pursuit of happiness. SECOND comes the right to defend yourself from ANYONE - be it a "person" or a "government"! I was raised to protect all of OUR rights, from whomever! When you take away the weapons of the people, the weapons will still be in the hands of the IDIOTS and LAWBREAKERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Iron Crowbar

The Iron Crowbar is gonna be sooooooo pissed....may God have mercy on the souls responsible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Distraction ploy

This orange-haired kid, by his response and quickness' is a trained shooter. Possibly a ex-Navy seal (Trent/Quint). It could be a distraction to pull the police to the school for the rogue FBI team to attack the jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A bit of info from the past

As someone who grew up in the 60's and 70's and actually read the federal investigation report of the DNC riots in Chicago in '68, a bit of factual history. The name given to those events in Chicago after the federal investigation was police riots. It was found that the most radical incitement in the planning of events actually was instigated and coordinated by under cover Chicago PD and FBI agents. Daley would have gone after pacifist leaning Dems. Just a Historical footnote from an old coot who reads and remembers. Not an attack on your story or plot, just some fact checking for historical purposes. Have read them all, keep it up!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Once again, a puzzling masterpiece.

Intrigue, convolutions, nuances, subterfuge, you've masterfully woven it into this story.

The shooter is down, not out. He will yield rare insight into the plot.

I can't help but believe it's a deception, perhaps a synchronized attack on Town and County to demonstrate a need for gun control. The NEA is involved...

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 4 years ago
Like it

First time reading any of your stories, I liked this one, after I read the next chapter I will go back and read more now

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad except for

All the political, pro-trump blah blah....other than all that nonsense, these aren’t bad stories. I just skip all those paragraphs and then it’s not a bad read. Thanks for all the efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To anon not bad

WW has a loyal group of readers. Sometimes, most of the time, we agree with his plots. He is just calling it like he sees it, and he is giving his take on current events. Most liberals, which it appears you are, want him to stop writing 'political stuff'. Which follows your pattern in real life. If it doesnt fit your narrative, it should be done away with. Conservatives have a different viewpoint. If you dont like it, dont read it. Because WW is gonna write what he feels is happening. So sorry not sorry.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another excellent start. Got to find out about Molly.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Very exciting open chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES