Science Club Ch. 01: Hypotheses

Story Info
Like BBT TV show but with sex!
1k words
3.96
3.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At there meeting that Wednesday before Christmas break, they had come up with at least two possible solutions to time travel. All theatrical of course, since they lacked a particle accelerator and any sort of funding what's so ever. Walt was asking the group what other experiments and theories they wanted to look into after the start of the new year. The five 18 year old friends were all seniors who had been on school together since elementary school.

Walt looked around the room. All of them were thinking with their heads down, deep on thought. Amanda looked at Tilly and nodded her head frantically at Tilly who looked up at Walt and then back at Amanda nervously, shaking her head no. Amanda shook her head yes, and pointed to Tilly and then at Walt and back again. Tilly slowly cleared her throat and spoke in her mouse like soft voice that she would like to examine the mating rituals of teenagers and twenty something's in an suburban setting over a six month period.

Everyone looked up at Walt to see what his reaction would be to something that had been on all their minds as of late. Amanda and Tilly saw the others were very interested in this topic and proceeded to share various websites they could get statistics and data about it. Walt on his denseness asked what mating had to do with science? The other five members of the Edgewood High School Science Club spoke up on how any possible facts and figures they came up with could benefit society and make life better for people their own age. Walt saw the reasoning behind this begrudgingly and the group spent the remaining 30 minutes or so of their last meeting before holiday break coming up with ways to decode how and what to look at.

Walt, Tilly, Drew, Amanda, Alexis and Sophie were an interesting clique all to their own. Mainly because no one else would have them. So they just kind of attracted to each other. Walt was 5'7", thin in build with black hair. He wore whatever was comfortable, not really having a style of own. His glasses were John Lennon like not because he admired the singer but because the rounded frames was the only frames that would hold his rare prescription. He was on the boarder of being on the autistic scale and even though he had never seen the character on TV he was the spitting image of Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory. He loved the logic of Spock in Star Trek and read mostly sci fi and fantasy novels.

Tilly, short for Matilda, was dirty blonde and hid herself beneath white long sleeve blouses, sweaters and long skirts. Her hair was usually up in a bun and she wore glasses but they tended to be between her teeth as she chewed them when she was focusing on a problem. She loved to read almost anything and liked classical music and Star Wars.

Drew, short for Andrew, looked like a normal preppy kid in khakis, nice short sleeve button down shirts and expensive sneakers. His face had the trace of red beard stubble and his curly red hair was cut short almost like a flat top to keep the curls in check. He stood just at 6' and had a strong build. An injury on the lacrosse field last year ended any chance he had to play again so being laid back he took life on stride and kept on going. He liked the outdoors and video games but lacked the ability to socialize outside of the classroom or online video games.

Amanda, was also a red head but her hair was so light it could be a cross between strawberry blonde in the summer and dull red in the winter. Amanda's style was Ally Sheedy's character from the Breakfast Club. She wasn't dirty just disheveled. She wore baggy clothes and hid behind whatever was close, other people, shelving, lockers and closed doors. Science Club was one of the few places she could "let her hair down" and be herself. Which was a rabid Doctor Who and Star Trek fan and a lover of YA novels.

Alexis was the shortest of the group at 5'2". She was into watching sports and not playing them. Her favorite sports team was the Orioles. She knew all of their stats from 1947 onward. She wore typically t shirts and jeans and sandals if she could get away with them even in winter. She was the only African American hippy she knew of that wasn't a social justice warrior or shacked up with some want to be sports star or rap artist. Besides sports she was very curious about anything she put her mind to and liked to read YA and Clive Cussler novels. She hoped to join the Navy after high school and fly fighter air craft.

Sophie, was olive skinned and had compact features for a native of Thailand. She stood 5'5" and loved all kinds of Anime. She was equally a Star Trek and Star Wars fan and didn't see the big deal out of it. She had a great sarcastic wit and read anything she could get her hands on.

The group decided that with the wealth of information out there finding the statistics to support or deny their hypothesizes was easy. On the large scale of things everything had pretty much been found out. But when they got down to the nitty gritty of the issue all in their own way they were clueless. None of them had touched themselves in anyway let alone kissed anyone. They all were so focused on their studies and after school events they never thought of relationships outside of their own little world let alone sex.

The six of them divided of the topics and areas of experiments they had chosen into six parts. What follows is what they all discovered about sex and themselves.