Science Club Ch. 02: All Mouth

Story Info
Lile BBT tv show but with sex!
1k words
4.2
2.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter break was upon them but for the sake of science they all decided to meet at Sophie's house to start their experiments right away so they won't lose any viable time over break. Sophie's parents traveled a lot for work leaving her home alone as a latch key kid most of the year round.

The S.C.(Science Club) gathered around downstairs in her basement. An episode of Next Generations was on the TV through Netflix as the six young adult 18 year olds sat around trying to decide how to measure something like kissing?

Following the natural skim of things Walt and Drew stood up and two girls each lined up to "kiss them." Sophie leaned in to Walt and gave him a peck on the lips. She noticed nothing different then kissing her hand or her cat for that matter. Amanda gave Drew a peck on the lips and found it hard to just give a peck. She reluctantly withdrew never sharing how she felt and just gave a shrug like it wasn't a big deal like Sophie did.

Tilly leaned in to kiss Walt and found his lips stiff. Not intending to she accidentally stuck her tongue out to wet his lips and her tongue kind of slipped into his mouth, where she licked his teeth and quickly withdrew her kiss. Alexis kissed Drew quickly with a peck, somewhat bored so far with this whole kissing thing.

All who participated felt that the experiment was incomplete some how. The guys had nothing really to say but the girls felt that from their point of view there were not enough variables to give a good sample. Being that there were six of them total meant between all of them, other then themselves, there was a total of five people each member could kiss other then themselves, excluding any same sex biases. With that in mind they each made sure to kiss each other again.

Again the pecks didn't do much from the onset like before but it affected each of them differently. Walt and Drew were not impressed with each other. Tilly found the exercise stimulating where she really enjoyed sticking her tongue in Walt's mouth again and feeling his tongue against her own if only for a brief second before the others got curious. Amanda caught Tilly's alteration to the experiment and enjoyed finding Drew's tongue and not wanting to give it back.

Alexis found the guys less than stimulating and Tilly and Amanda to be OK. But Sophie and Alexis both really felt a connection. They too had caught Tilly's alternation and raised her by holding hands and breathing through their noses to allow longer kissing.

Amanda felt that despite the success of the second half of their experiment, that further testing was needed. Being that they each liked who they were currently partnered with, each team, as they started to call themselves, further explored their kisses. Tilly used the logic of her tongue to break through Walt's Vulcan reasoning with surprising success. Walt even closed his eyes this time and learned to faint and thrust with his tongue on her mouth as hers danced around his. She held his right hand in her left and didn't pull away as she held his face with the other.

Drew and Amanda drew closer and sat side by side each other as they kissed. Amanda's cheeks flushed almost a deeper shade of red then her hair as the two of them held each other entwined by embrace and their mouths. Drew before only saw Amanda as a fellow club member but he began to look at her in an all new light. He hadn't seen any part of her under all baggy clothes but he was seeing her for the first time as a woman. Amanda loved being in Drew's embrace.

Sophie and Alexis were already a head of the game. Their next step that they submitted was literally the step of passion. The two ladies didn't need to be told twice to continue kissing. Brown and tan skin melded into one as the two ladies began to touch each others bodies and the sounds they were making from kissing caused the other couples to take notice. Tilly, being one to point out the obvious, gave name to what they were all witnessing. "Foreplay!"

Taking notice the others followed suit. Tilly watched how Sophie held Alexis's head in her hands and how Alexis rubbed Sophie's back while reaching under her shirt. Tilly began to rub Walt's chest through his shirt, while he even got the in the game and withdrew from kissing her mouth to kissing her neck and mirroring the motions on her chest, she was giving to him, but these bumps of flesh kept getting in the way. Walt found when he touched these bumps that Tilly kissed him harder and gripped his chest hair through his shirt.

Drew and Amanda, had surpassed Sophie and Alexis by starting to remove clothing. Drew's long sleeve shirt was off of him and Amanda had his white t shirt off most of the way except for his left arm. Drew had removed her gray hoodie, her black 21 Pilots Albany shirt and found underneath a plan white bra which he fondled her breasts through. Amanda grabbed Drew's free hand and placed it over the clasp on the middle of her back.

If this was a race it was a tie for first place by Drew and Amanda along with Sophie and Alexis. Amanda's 36C breasts sprang free of their containment at the same time Sophie released Alexis's healthy 34B's. Walt wasn't that far behind, with a little help from Tilly. Walt was amazed by the 40EE's that had confused him so earlier. He couldn't understand spatially, how something so large could have been contained, behind a white button up blouse and sweater. When he asked Tilly between nibbling on her ample bosom, she told him she never went cheap on bras.

Sophie's 42DD breasts emerged shortly there after.

By now all parties were topless and the chill of the basement was anything but cold.