Science is Fun! Ch. 02

Story Info
Jasmine signs up for a research study.
1.4k words
4.21
19.6k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had I done to deserve this? Surely this was the universe's way of punishing me for something, but what? Was it for that time I pretended to have a headache to get out of an awkward first date? Or maybe it was for that time I faked an orgasm so Jack would leave me alone and let me sleep? Whatever the reason, I...

All coherent thought left my head as the vibrator whirred to life again, sending shockwaves of unwanted pleasure racing across my body.

The worst part is that the vibrator wasn't being turned on at even intervals - which prevented me from getting used to the torment between my legs. It came at irregular bursts, lasting anywhere from a handful of seconds to several minutes straight - at least, as far as I could tell. All sense of time in this terrible contraption was horribly distorted and meaningless. I have no idea how long it's been - how long I've been trapped in Dr. Mackenzie's torture chamber.

Finally, after what felt like a minute, the vibrator died down, giving me a brief moment of reprise. I'd only have a few moments of clarity before the vibrator came to life again, turning my mind to mush. Dr. Mackenzie - that cruel, twisted bitch - had thought of everything. The darkness of the room, couple with the noise cancelling headphones on my head and the aphrodisiac flowing through my veins, ensured that I was deprived of all senses except for my sense of touch.

My body was forced to be painfully aware of the one stimuli it could cling on to - the vibrations between my legs. Whenever that horrible little machine turned on, nothing else mattered. My mind could only focus on the one sensation separating me from the nothingness of my surroundings. Each time, without fail, it left me a pathetic, drooling mess. I could only moan into my gag and squirm against my restraints as some subconscious part of me begged for release.

I could tell that I was starting to lose my wits. Every time that vibrator turned on, I could resist it for less and less time before my mind turned to mush. Every time that vibrator turned off, it took me longer and longer to clear my head and think. But I desperately needed to think if I wanted to find a way out of this torture.

The vibrator buzzed to life again, and there was nothing I could do to resist the instinctive moan that forced its way past my lips. I sobbed at the pitifulness of my situation. I could feel an orgasm building up inside of me, but I've been strapped into this cruel machine long enough to know it would never come. No matter how much my body pleaded, and my mind burned, I was physically incapable of orgasming. There was no way to give myself the release that my body so desperately yearned as wave after wave of pleasure built up inside me.

Finally, the vibrations ended, and I let out a haggard exhale (as best as I could with the gag still strapped into my jaw). I blinked the blurriness from my head and felt anger seethe inside me. Dr. Mackenzie was probably enjoy this view - enjoying the sight of me rolling on the ground humiliated and frustrated beyond belief. She was probably watching the footage from her office, leaning back in her chair and strumming herself to my torture.

Suddenly my mind flicked to another thought. That girl. There had been a girl in my room before all this - young, fit and around my age. From the little I could remember, she was the one who plunged that needle in arm. She must've drugged me before dragging me here. That was my last moment of fleeting consciousness before I woke up here, in this horrible place. Who was she? Why did she look so familiar...

Again, all coherent thought left me as the vibrator, once again whirred to life. How long had it been? Minutes? Hours? A whole day? I couldn't tell. All I knew was that my pussy lips were raw and tender. As if the effects of the serum weren't bad enough, the sensations between my legs only seemed to grow more intense and unbearable as time went on. Still, no matter how hard I tried, no orgasm would come. In a fit of desperation, I had even thrusted against the floor in a pitiful attempt to push myself over the edge and finally bring myself to an orgasm. Of course, this was all in vain. Dr. Mackenzie probably enjoyed the sight of me with my ass in the air and humping the ground.

The vibrator died down, but it took me a second or so longer to peel my face off the ground. I was no painfully aware of how moist the padding below me had become. It was wet from my fluids - sweat, tears, drool, and whatever other discharge had been beaten out of me by wave after wave of denied orgasm. My whole body shook, yearning for a release that would never come. I lay my head back down, trying to ignore the cocktail of fluids squishing against my face, and sobbed.

As if on cue, a voice flooded my ears.

"Hello? Jasmine? Do you hear me?"

I jolted my head up. This voice was familiar, but different. It wasn't Dr. Mackenzie's.

"I don't know if you're still conscious, but if you are, please try to focus on the sound of my voice if you can. My name's Olive. I'm Dr. Mackenzie's research assistant. You might remember me from her summer course? I was the TA."

So that's where I had seen her. She was the girl who attacked me back in the dorm rooms - who got me into this whole mess.

"You must be so angry, and I don't blame you. I knew what we were doing was wrong, but I... I should've stopped this sooner. You've been there for a few hours now. Dr. Mackenzie went out for a lunch break, so we have a short window of time. I'm going to come down there and let you out, okay? Please hang in for a little longer. I'm coming right now."

I felt tears well up in my eyes. Was this real? Was help actually coming? Or was this some sort of hallucination conjured by my body after it had been pushed to the brink? Or worse, was this another way for Dr. Mackenzie to further my torment? Was she letting me cling on to this shred of hope so she could knock me back down again.

Minutes passed - or maybe it was just seconds... hell, it could've been hours for all I knew. The vibrator flickered on and off, sending waves of pleasure cascading throughout my body. Waves and waves of orgasms that just managed to escape me. I was about to give up all hope when light flooded the room.

I buried my face into the cushioning below me. Squish. After so long in the darkness, the light burned. With my eyes still averted, adjusting to the light, I felt a pair of hands reach under my body and roll me over. My vision was still blurry, but I recognized the hazel eyes, framed by a mass of frizzy hair, kneeling above. Olive.

She took the headphones off my head and, finally, I could hear.

"I'm so sorry." Olive said, tearfully. "This should've never happened. I should've never gone along with this. I was just so desperate and... I know this doesn't excuse anything. I'll try to explain it later, but for now, let me get you out of her."

Those were the most glorious words I've ever heard. Olive reached into her lab coat and withdrew a key. She knelt down next to me and began fiddling with the web of straps and restraints fastened around my body. With freedom just moments away, I was elated.

Until I saw Dr. Mackenzie's figure rise up behind her.

I screamed, only to remember that I was still gagged. I struggled against Olive's grasps and pleaded with my eyes, only for her to return my panicked movements with a confused look. My only solace is that I could finally hear myself scream as Dr. Mackenzie plunged the needle in the back of her neck.