Science is Fun! Ch. 03

Story Info
Jasmine signs up for a research study.
840 words
4.24
21k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olive fell to the ground in a crumpled heap. With what little consciousness she had left, she shot me a look of bewildered disbelief. This didn't last long, as moments later, her head slumped against her chest and her eyes fluttered shut.

Dr. Mackenzie knelt down beside her, inspecting Olive's unconscious form with all the satisfaction of a lioness hunched over her prey. She seemed pleased - no, it was worse: she seemed excited.

I tugged against the restraints, but they just wouldn't give. It's selfish, I know, but in that moment, I found myself wishing that Olive hadn't taken so long with the damned key. I was still trapped, helpless to Dr. Mackenzie's sick and perverted desires. If anything, my situation was far worse than it had been moments before - I dreaded to think about what Dr. Mackenzie would have to say about my little escape attempt.

"Well, that was exciting! Don't you think?"

My eyes, at this point filled with fear, flicked over to Dr. Mackenzie, who was now giving me her full attention. As she approached, I tried to squirm away from her, but she easily maneuvered around me and set a knee down against my chest. At this point, I could tell my squirming was only exciting her more.

With one hand, she brushed my matted hair, damp and slick with sweat, out of my face. With her other hand, she reached down into my nether regions. I felt my face blush hot red as she pushed aside the folds of fabric, feeling around for an entry point. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction, but I let out an involuntary moan as she found what she was looking for. She began to giggle - which only made my face burn hotter - as she pulled her fingers back, which were now glistening wet with my juices.

"I guess I wasn't the only one who found this exciting! Isn't that right, Jazzy?"

She licked her lips with excitement, which made my stomach churn with fear. I began to squirm again, trying to wriggle out from under knee, when I was made aware of a horrible realization - Olive never had the chance to remove the vibrator.

Now that my headphones were off, I could hear the horrible little machine - the source of my torment for the past few hours - hum to life as it began to churn away between my legs. I'm embarrassed by how quickly my screams of terror gave way to involuntary moans and sighs. I could feel drool forcing its way of of my mouth and leaking past my gag. Dr. Mackenzie - that cruel bitch - seemed to find this funny.

"Oh my, you're really enjoying this! You know, you're lucky that this version of the serum still has the orgasm inhibition effect. Your poor little brain would've turned to mush as orgasm after orgasm racked your body. Of course, you'd probably pass out from exhaustion long before that point, but I could probably find a way to keep you awake. Strictly for research purposes, obviously."

After a few more minutes of Dr. Mackenzie's teasing and taunting, the vibrator finally died down. I screamed against my gag - unleashing my frustration at both my own helplessness, and at my inability to cum. As my hips thrust into the air, desperate for release, Dr. Mackenzie finally took pity on me.

"Tell you what, Jazzy - you've been such a good little guinea pig that I think you've earned yourself a little treat. In one pocket, I have a key to your restraints. In the other pocket, I have an antidote to the serum I gave you. Both will offer you a release, of sorts, but you can only pick one. Do you understand?"

I nodded frantically, having already made up my mind.

"Good girl. I'm going to pop out your gag, just for a second, and when I do, I want you to give your answer."

Dr. Mackenzie pulled back my gag, which was wet with drool and dotted with bite marks. I took a deep breath, taking in my first uninterrupted breath of fresh air, before shouting my answer:

"THE KEY! PLEASE, DR. MACKENZIE! THE KEY!"

She smiled as she pulled the key from her pocket. She lay the key at my feet before popping the ball gag back into my mouth. My eyes widened in horror as I realized that while Dr. Mackenzie had, in fact, given me the key, she had left me with no way of using it. My hands were still restrained behind my back, out of reach, and with the vibrator still threatening to hum to life between my legs, I would barely get the chance to focus for long enough to think of a plan.

"I'll be back in an hour. You'll be fine until then, right?"

Dr. Mackenzie shot me one last look as she scooped Olive into her arms:

"And don't worry about her. I have something special in mind."