All Comments on 'Scoring My Brother Ch. 02'

by PockettRockett

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is HOT for sure, but it's so much more than that. The intensity between the two brothers is spot on. And the writing is so good you actually make the reader feel they're right there with the characters. Very well done. MLF

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I'm positively surprised again how nicely you build the plot line. It's not rushed, it seemes natural. And I must tell you, I'm not usually a fan of triangle-like situations but you got me hooked up on the possibility that Jim has another person that is important for him (Levi) and it will be a complicated, hard situation for them. I can't wait how this situation will unfold.

I like that you add strong emotional layers to the story! Love the kiss-theme!

It's very rare in Gay Male Category.

Usually it is just bath plays with daddies, BBC and one motif: "how to turn totally straight guys into slutty slaves for 5-gangbang". 🤦🤣Try to check the new stories daily and you will discover this pattern for yourself ;)

...

I'm not saying it's bad, but everyone needs something different from time to time, right?

...

So, thank you so much, that your stories are a breath of fresh air, just something new ;)

I'm glad I followed you!

undies4lifeundies4lifeover 1 year ago

I appreciate the character building and depth. Can’t wait to see what happens next. Some good possibilities exist. What happens if their mom discovers? Will Levi enter the picture?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m really enjoying getting to know your characters and as others have said and the natural expression of their previous hurt. Levi seems relatively new to Jim, but I’m already a feeling sad for Jon if he becomes so much more important to Jim that again he hurts him deeply. I’m not usually into these incest stories, but these brothers have been almost strangers until now so I don’t feel uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alright. I’ve logged on to this site every so often when I first discovered it two years ago.

I’ve read quite a few stories that were pretty hot. I’ve also read so many more stories where I never made it to the end— either there was too much back story or the descriptions of the characters didn’t intrigue me. Sorry, but if any character is described with long hair, is supposed to be tall & lanky, or just has these other traits that don’t fit well, the whole concept of getting hooked enough to finish the actual story is thrown out & I’ve moved on to the next story.

I’ve also never really bothered to tap on any stories that are a part of a series or have multiple chapters. Always figured the storyline for an erotic fantasy could only be drawn out for so long.

But you…? And this…? Oh my God!! Several days ago I read the first entry. I found it very hot & intriguing. It also didn’t indicate a “Chapter 1” in the title when read it. Today I was pleasantly surprised to see that there was a Chapter 2. And just like the first chapter which I’ve read again, I’m definitely hooked. I’m excited & looking forward to see where it goes.

And since you did ask for feedback… the part where one told the other he didn’t know what to make of his feelings? The noise of slamming brakes came to mind. I kinda “mentally ad-libbed” that the other character corrected the first by saying they were sensations, not feelings. It almost could’ve gone another direction because I perceive the word “feelings” as having emotions to it: but that’s just me.

Hey. This has been an absolutely awesome read so far. Great job!!

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

This absolutely captures the darkness of sibling rivalry. Their exploration is compelling and Jim’s desire to learn is erotically fascinating. Another Five Star chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I truly appreciate this kind of storyline. It something mee or different. There are so many storyline that do not deviate from

from the same old BBC and other topics that have truly been over worked to death. There still are other avenues that should be addressed. This is refreshing to me to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPockettRockett@PockettRockett
Degree in Accounting somehow led to a career in Graphic Design and copywriting. Writing for school and work is leading into writing for fun. Some fiction, some real-life encounters and some a combination of both.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES