Scoring My Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have you and Levi done together?" Jon thought that was a safe place to start.

"Jerking off together... sometimes jerking each other off."

"Anything else? I know there wasn't any kissing, but did either of you touch each other somewhere" Jon patted Jim's smooth ass "a little more... intimate?"

Jim's face blushed red "No, Jon, God! No. Only things by hand."

"Don't get angry, I mean, seriously" Jon laughed.

"You're right, you're right. Sorry. Why is this so hard for me? Jim was close to freaking out.

-

Jon stood up, reaching down for Jim's hand and pulling him up to a standing position too.

"Now, I want you to just close your eyes and relax." Jon whispered as he wrapped his arms around Jim - embracing him tightly and pulling him close to his chest.. He ran one hand through Jim's hair and placed the other at the small of his back. Jon leaned into Jim, their naked bodies firmly against each other, and kissed him gently on the lips.

Jim's eyes opened widely and he fought to pull away.

"Relax. Don't overthink this, OK?" Jon whispered "just let yourself enjoy the moment. No labels. No fears."

Jim's body began going limp... letting go. Jon began kissing his neck and up to his ear and could feel a shiver running down his spine.

"Oh my god, Jon... the way you're kissing... I don't know what to do with myself."

Jon was puzzled for a second "hasn't Rayna ever kissed you like this?" surely his girlfriend gave him similar emotions at some point.

"Never like this. Shit Jon. I don't think I've ever had feelings like this." Jim reached his one hand behind Jon's neck and pulled him tighter to his mouth. He parted his lips and sent his tongue looking for Jon's. His other hand reached around to his lower back and intertwined Jon's fingers with his.

"Jon, what's happening to me?"

"Remember, don't overthink" Jon said just above a whisper "Relax."

Jon took his hand away from Jim's back and gripped his Brother's cock. He was already hard, the tip wet with precum. Jon took his finger and dipped it in the clear honey leaking from Jim's cock - moving it for him to taste.

"Here, try this" he stroked Jim's chin - encouraging him to take the finger in his mouth.

Jim sucked on it, tasting his pre jizz - smiling with approval. "I've never tasted that before." he said with disbelief "I never thought I should."

Jon pulled him back for another deep kiss "always try, you never know what you might enjoy." He ran his hands over Jim's back - down across his ass - sliding a finger along the inside of his ass crack, towards his sacred hole.

"I want you to turn around and bend over for me... show me your ass."

"Jon, don't, I'm not ready for that yet. Please... I... I don't think I can" Jim was nervous, his voice shaking.

Jon felt as if he could feel every single hair lining the path of Jim's ass pulling his finger in deeper. This experience though was something Jim needed to find with Levi... or who ever came next. Someone he felt an emotional connection to. As much as he dreamed of fucking his brother, it wouldn't be right now.

"No, no, that's not what I want to do" Jon kneaded both of Jim's ass cheeks with his hands, grabbing each firm globe - massaging them... pulling them apart. "Just bend over and trust me."

Jim did as his Brother told him, giving Jon an up close and personal view of wonderland. Jon's tongue explored the before unseen terrain. He worked it up and down the crack, slowly working his way down to the prize. He poked his tongue into his pucker, only to pull back and swipe around it, teasingly. Jim moaned and whimpered. Every time Jon touched a new spot, a new sound emanated from Jim. He was now moving his ass around across Jon's face - hoping his Brother's tongue, still buried deep, could and would keep up.

"Jon... oh fuck! FUCK Jon! What am I supposed to do. What do I do with these feelings?" Crying out in pleasure, he sounded desperately confused. Like everything he's always known - all he believed - was being thrown away.

Coming back up for air, Jon stuck one finger in his mouth, wetting it with his saliva, and gently pushed against Jim's hole. "Now, I'm just going to give you a small glimpse of what you'll feel." Slowly he pushed his finger into Jim "Owwww, that hurts! Jon, oh my GOD that hurts."

Jon slowly withdrew his finger - covering it with spit and inserting it back in Jim's ass again. "Breath Jim, just breath and relax. I just want to show what it's like." He relaxed and again Jon slowly penetrated him, only this time Jim knew the feeling that was coming. The pained sounds we're not as loud - as urgent - this time.

Jon ran his other hand across Jim's lower back and across his ass. He was hoping to sooth him, put him at ease. He withdrew his finger and lifted Jim back up to a standing position, spinning him around to kiss him again.

-

"You doing OK?" Jon whispered.

Jim looked like his head was spinning - a combination of new feelings to process and old perceptions to let go.

"Yeah... ummm.... I don't know. What am I supposed to do now?"

"You do whatever you want to do" Jon smiled "stay with Rayna or try something with Levi... or both until you decide - it's up to you.

Jim took a deep breath. He shook his head like he was trying to shake loose the cobwebs from his mind.

"I've left Rayna... she didn't kick me out. I left her. That stuff you picked up for me was the start of me leaving."

-

"Shit, Jim! Holy fuckin' shit! Why? What's going on!?"

"I just couldn't lie to her anymore, or to myself for that matter. I didn't know what to think, what my feelings were, I just knew I didn't have those feelings for her." Jim paused "what if I've ruined my life?"

Tears were forming in Jon's eyes now. He remembered all to vividly the turmoil he went through. "You haven't ruined your life... you're just looking at it differently."

Jon knelt down to the pool lounge again, Jim laying next to him. "If you still want to return the favor..." Jon then pulled Jim on top of him and kissed him deeply. Their mouth working wildly to explore each other.

Jon massaged Jim's muscled shoulders and gently guided him to his dick. The old, scared Jim would have pulled away, would have turned his back in protest. This Jim was different. He eagerly kissed Jon down his chest, across the dark hair of his treasure trail, and down to his cock. Jon's bush was neatly trimmed and manicured. His cock was already hard... just the thought of his Brother being anywhere close excited him... thrilled him.

Jim tentatively put Jon's cock in his mouth. He ran his tongue around the tip, tasting that familiar flavor Jon introduced him to earlier. He sucked on the tip hoping to coax more precum into his mouth. He slowly, cautiously, sank down taking more of Jon into his mouth. He didn't even get half of Jon's mighty 8 inches, but Jon stroked his Brother's cheek and praised him "good job." Jim went back down for another pass - this time getting a little more - but still unable to reach the base.

Jim looked up at Jon, their eyes meeting "was that OK?" Jim asked.

"It was more than OK... it was a great first attempt." Jim stroked Jon's cock a little.

"Levi isn't as big as you, so maybe I'll do better with him... I hope."

Jon pulled his Brother up so their faces where close, looking into each other's eyes. "Jim... you did great. Plus I'm sure no matter what you do together he'll be thrilled... you learned something new you can teach him." Jon laughed.

"Thank you for helping me" Jim smiled and laughed "but I'd like to finish what I started"

Jon grinned "by all means, continue"

Jim rolled over so they now were in a 69 position, Jim sucking Jon's dick, Jon blowing Jim. The Brothers mouths devoured each other's cocks - Jim still cautiously working on orally pleasing his Brother.

Jon very easily, and with great enthusiasm, swallowed Jim down to the base of his dick. Jim gasped "Jon, oh my god, how... Fuuuuck Jon, shit that feels so good. I... I... I've never had anyone do that before. Pl... Please don't stop!" He was excited, that in turn, he excited his Brother.

Jim sucked on the tip of Jon's cock. He was confident that was something he could do that would please Jon. He swirled his tongue around the tip, searching for any of that sweetness Jon provided him earlier. He spent time sucking on the head of Jon's cock, making him twist and thrust his hips with pleasure. Jim slowly attempted to take more of him into his mouth... trying again to get more of him down his throat. He tried relaxing and focusing on his breathing, but no matter how he tried he'd reach he same limit. He returned to the tip and dove down to the place he knew was his limit.

"Jim... fuck Jim... Oh my god, that's so good. Keep doing that. Keep working my tip... you're going to make me cum."

Both guys intensified satisfying the other. Jim was first to reach his point "Jon... shit Jon... I'm gonna cum. How do... where should I..."

"In my mouth. Just shoot when you're ready... I wanna swallow you.... again!' Jon pleaded

"I'm cumming... Jon, I'm cumming" Jon dove down and took everything in his throat - the thrusts, the cock and the cum. "Aaaaggghhh, my god" Jim yelled as he finished unloading. Jon continued sucking him until Jim pulled out, his cock to sensitive to continue.

"Jim, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna shoot on your face. Close your eyes... you don't want cum in your eyes."

"I want to see it, I want to watch you cum." Jim asserted. He watched Jon fire off his first shot across his face, hitting him on the nose and across his lips. For the second blast Jim opened his mouth and stretched up to close it around Jon's cock, taking the rest of Jon's spunk down his throat. He could feel it go directly down without stopping, the remainder coming to rest and pooling on his pallet.

Both guys laid there panting, catching their breath from their latest sexual adventure. Jon rolled over, now face to face with Jim - leaning in to kiss him and licking his cum off his Brother's face.

"I didn't want you to do that... I don't think you were ready to swallow yet." Jon almost scolded him.

"You did it! I want to do what you do... I want to share your experiences."

"Ok then" Jon laughed "what did you think?" a curious tone to his voice

"Not as bad as I though. Not something I'd do with just anyone, I guess, only people I trust." Good answer Jon thought.

-

Jon could see the sunrise just peeking up over the tree line at the rear of the yard.. They had been out there for hours - most of the night - and morning was creeping in.

"We better get ourselves together and back in the house before Mom notices we're missing. I don't think she'd appreciate catching her sons sucking each other off." Jon laughed.

"Are you heading out for work?"

"No, nothing for today. My crew's schedule has been pushed back - late material delivery. How about you... any plans?"

"Yeah, I've got some classes today" Jon said "I switched a few of my courses to online before I left Boston. I figured I can be down here and still keep up with some of my work."

Jim shook his head "you're going to school while you're on vacation? What's wrong with you?"

"I'm not on vacation!" Jon yelled "I was summoned back here, remember? I was told I had to watch over Mom, remember? Yet here you are at home... moving back in."

"Excuse me! It's not like I planned ahead of time to leave my girlfriend" Jim yelled back "the timing just worked in my favor." he finished with a laugh.

Jon started walking away, but swung back around "you're unbelievable! This is just some kind of big joke to you, my life and my needs! Excuse me... I want to get some coffee and prepare for class." Jon walked off, letting out an audible huff, heading to the kitchen.

-

I seemed no matter what the subject, no matter what the discussion, Jim and Jon could make an argument out of it. Their whole lives had been a serious of fights and bickering. Jon hated Jim because of all the shit from their childhood - even more now since he found out his Brother understood his parents loved him more and reveled in it. Jim hated Jon because he couldn't just let the past go - they were adults now and Jon still harbored feeling from childhood... like any of that still mattered.

While Jon was pouring over his notes and diving into assignments, Jim was plopped down in front of the TV in the family room... watching a marathon of The Office. He stared at the screen, barely paying attention. He was zoned out, thoughts of another fight with Jon were running through his head. How could they go from sucking each other's dicks last night to yelling again this morning? Neither Brother had spoken to the other since their exchange earlier.

Over the years they took turns attempting reconciliations, and things would be better for short periods of time, but inevitably one would say or do something to the other and send the offering off the rails. The Brothers were to the point where both resigned themselves to being nothing more than a link to their Mother... offering a truce whenever she was around to spare her feelings.

-

Deep inside, Jim knew he had to make another attempt - it was his turn this time. If they put as much fuel into being friends as they did hating each other, another apology wouldn't be necessary. Jon had listened to him talk about his new feelings, helping him understand what Levi might be - or could be - to him. Plus, they had some wild experiences while Jon was back - sexual things Jim knew he'd never have experienced without Jon. He knew his motives were purely selfish.

12