Scoring My Brother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon caught a glimpse of some movement outside from the corner of his eye.

"Good morning!" Jon said "did you get up with Jim?"

"Yeah. He wanted me to eat before he left but I said I'll grab something later."

"Hungry?" Jon asked "I'm going to make some pancakes. I'll just make a little more batter."

"If it's not a problem, I'd appreciate it. I told Jim I'd be fine skipping breakfast... he didn't want to make any noise."

Jon shook his head "boy times have changed. My Brother, thinking about someone other than himself... what did you do to him?"

"Nothing... I swear... we just messed around a little!" Levi realizing a little to late that's not what Jon meant.

Laughing, Jon said "seriously, that guy never had any consideration for others, well... at least not for me... and here he's worried about making too much noise and concerned that you're fed. You're a good influence on him."

"Well. I'd like to think we bring out the best in each other." Levi could feel his cheeks flush after he said that.

Jon had noticed Levi's hair had slid down his forehead and was hanging in his eyes. He took his fingers and pushed it up, tucking it back behind his ears.

"What time do you work? I'm free all afternoon... I can get you back to your place whenever."

"I start at 5. Waiting tables and cooking at the diner tonight" Levi smiled "Tips aren't bad and I can make myself dinner for free." he laughed.

Jon served Levi his breakfast and downed himself some coffee.

"Mom called. She won't be back until after we're gone, so feel free to do whatever." Jon offered.

"What are you up to this morning?"

"Homework. Lots and lots of homework. Psychology, English Lit... on top of my regular Accounting and Business Admin classes" Jim rubbed his hands together like an evil genius "fun, fun, fun!"

Levi put his plate and silverware in the dishwasher. Jon finished his coffee and put his things in too.

Jim came down stairs and stopped at the Kitchen. "Jon? You're up already? I just wanted to say goodbye to Vi... umm.... I mean Levi... before I leave.

"I'm heading upstairs to put clean sheets on my bed... since I know what you did up there last night, and then homework."

Jim and Levi looked at each other and both blushed.

-

Jon stayed in his room most of the day, slogging through the hours of class work he needed to finish. Levi spent most of the day either in the pool or sunning next to it.

"Levi" Jon yelled from the kitchen "It's 3:30. I'm going to take a quick shower and then we can head over to your place."

"Thanks, Jon. I appreciate it."

Levi heard the shower kick on in the bathroom. He came upstairs to Jim's room and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Hey, Jon" Levi said with a bit of hesitation "I'm really sorry about last night.. I guess we got carried away. We didn't plan on it."

Jon let out a loud laugh "You know I was just busting on Jim, right? It's seriously not an issue."

"If you say so, I just don't want you to think I'm that type of person."

"The type of person you are is someone who seems to make my Brother happy... something he never had in his last relationship."

Levi paused "Wasn't he happy with his girlfriend?"

"Ex girlfriend... I'm pretty sure it's safe to say 'ex' now. I think he may have been happy briefly... it got our Mom off his back."

Levi exhaled so loud that Jon heard him in the bathroom "you ok?"

"Honestly, once he told he me he left Rayna I was afraid I was what broke them up."

"Never" Jon yelled, his head under the towel as he dried his hair "that relationship had disaster written all over it from the beginning."

"That's a relief. I never wanted to think I came between a happy couple."

"Couple yes. Happy no." Jon reassured him.

-

Levi checked his duffle bag to make sure he had everything. He redressed in the spare pair of clothes that he brought for after the game and pulled his hair back in a pony tail.

"Ready to go?" Jon asked

Levi did one more sweep around the bedroom to make sure "Yeah, all set."

They headed out the door. Jon unlocked the car and slid behind he wheel. Levi placed his bag in the back and took the passenger seat. Jon pulled away and headed towards downtown - knowing the general direction of Levi's place. Traffic was light that time of day and it only took a few minutes to reach his apartment.

"Do you want to come up for a little bit?" Levi asked

"Sure, I don't have anywhere I need to be."

Levi lived on the second floor, so it was just a quick flight up.

"Want anything to drink?" he asked "Coke, orange juice, water?"

"Water is fine, thanks."

"Do you mind if I start cleaning up?" Levi asked "just want to do a quick shave and shower."

"Go right ahead. Sure you don't want me to get out of your way?"

"No, you're good" Levi reassured him "I'd like to ask you a question anyway... if you don't mind?"

"Ask away."

Levi hesitated, taking a deep breath before he finally spoke "I was hoping Jim would have talked to you about this by now, but I guess he's as scared as I am."

Jon looked confused.

"Ok... look... you know I really like your Brother, right?"

Jon smiled "I know that now."

"We'd both, I mean I hope it's both, like to take things a little further... but neither of us know how. Jim is scared cuz he doesn't know what to do... he doesn't want to fuck it up... and I'm not really any better - neither of us have ever been with a guy before."

Jon smiled at him "you're both putting to much pressure on yourselves. It will happen when it happens... and at that point it will all click."

"I want it to be perfect... something Jim will always remember, you know?"

"Look, he'll always remember his first time no how special you make it. When you really like someone - Jon didn't think either of them had said 'love' yet - it makes an imprint on you."

"I know, I know... but his real first time was with someone else - a girl. I want our first time to be different. This is both of our first times with guys."

"C'mere" Jon pulled Levi in for a deep hug "I think it's sweet you both care enough to be this scared... It means you're not just doing this for sex... but you both have to relax" Jon released Levi from his hug "all this stress won't make it any easier."

"If you say so " Levi shrugged and turned away "I gotta clean up."

"Do you want me to drop you off at the diner?"

"No thanks, it's only a few blocks... I'll walk it." The tone of his voice completely changed back to happy and relaxed.

Jon watched as Levi undressed... first pulling off his sneakers, then his t-shirt and lastly his shorts. He stood there naked, Jon studying his round, firm ass and inviting crack - covered in a light spread of dark hair. He could feel his cock getting hard as he daydreamed what it would be like to bury his face in that untouched crevice. Jon was pretty sure he could seduce Levi, let him practice everything he wanted to do with Jim on him, but he was positive - especially after their conversation - that Levi would never treat Jim like that. He liked him to much.

Plus, Jon already had the guilt of his hookup with Nick hanging over his head. He hated himself for it, and yet, here he was fantasizing about seducing his Brother's boyfriend. He felt his stomach lurch, like he was going to be physically ill. What the fuck was wrong with him?

"Ok, man, I'm gonna take off... sure I'll see you later... don't work to hard." He laughed.

Levi returned the laugh "yeah, I'll try not to."

Damn, he wished Levi would have turned around. Guilty as he felt, he still wanted to see that dick again.

-

Jon pulled back up in front of the house... his Mother's car in the driveway. It was around 5:00 so Mom probably had dinner of some sort started. If he was honest with himself, he wasn't really hungry - his stomach was still in knots from thoughts about Levi. He felt stupid and immature. For years and years he blamed Jim for most of what was wrong with their relationship as kids... hell, as adults. Yet here today, in this moment, he was the asshole. He couldn't spin it any other way.

"Mom... you home?" Jon called out.

She rounded the corner from the Kitchen into the Living Room on the phone - still a corded phone attached to the wall - the same cheery yellow one that hung there his whole life.

"... yes, that sounds wonderful... well, I appreciate you thinking of me... is there anything I can bring, I hate to show up empty handed... I'll get dinner started for my boys and I'll be over by 7:00... of course they can get their own dinner... (she laughed)...I just like doing for them now that they're both here... tonight at 7... bye."

"Jonathan... I was just ready to put some kind of dinner together. How about spaghetti?'

"Sounds like you already made plans for dinner tonight?" Jon smiled at her "Jim and I can do for ourselves."

"Nonsense... I have plenty of time to put something together before I meet up with Mrs. Starr for dinner and cards tonight." She looked concerned that her two grown, adult sons would actually have to look after themselves for an evening.

Jon wrapped his arms around her in a big Son to Mother hug "Mom, forget about us. We're more than capable of getting our own meal" he laughed. "Go enjoy yourself."

"I just hate to leave you two at the last minute, but Eleanore needs one more for bridge so she asked me. Mrs Reynolds had to pull out. Her son Mike is in town and can't come."

Jon chuckled to himself. Growing up he had a little 'thing' with Mike Reynolds and, wow, that boy seriously had no trouble cumming. However, he doubted that's what his Mother meant.

"Jim and I will just order a pizza... we'll survive."

"Delivery pizza? I can do so much better" she almost sounded insulted.

"Mom, you were going to make spaghetti... pizza is in the same food group" he laughed "Go, get ready. I'm not even sure what time Jim will be home anyway."

-

Close to 6:15 Jim's loud and dirty truck pulled up out front. He jumped out of the drivers side door and bounded up to the front door like an over enthusiastic dog.

"Jon? You home?" Jim yelled from the front door.

"Yep, downstairs."

Jim came running down the stairs to the the Family room. Jon was straightening up the room since Jim had been using it as his crash pad for a few weeks. He put a fresh set of linens out and tossed the others in the laundry.

"I see Mom is headed out somewhere?" Jim asked

"Yeah, playing cards with Mrs Starr and a few friends. I was going to order pizza, but then I had a better idea... how about we go to the diner... pop in on Levi for a little?"

Jim gave Jon a half-hearted smile "Naw, you just came from town earlier today already. You don't have to go back."

"Well, I know I don't 'have' to, but we need to eat something and why not just stop in for a bit. You can tell him you were thinking about him" Jon smiled "I assume you were thinking of him?"

Jim smiled broadly "pretty much the only thing I thought of really... so yeah."

"Excellent! Let's both clean up... til we get there it should be slow enough in the evening that the three of us can hang out a little."

Jim tried to contain himself, but Jon could see the excitement written all over his face.

-

Jon, Jim and the Mini were on their way downtown by 7:00.

The guys entered the diner and the place was relatively slow - a handful of regulars just nursing cups of coffee.

A waitress met them at the door "grab a seat anywhere... someone will be right with you."

"What area is Levi in?" Jim asked "is he doing tables tonight or in the kitchen?"

"Levi's on tables... take a seat near the back. He'll be right with you."

The guys headed to a booth at the back of the restaurant, took a seat and settled in to wait for Levi.

Jon stared at Jim and smiled

"What?" Jim asked "What are you so happy about?"

Jon put his elbows on the table and leaned in closer to Jim, who in turned leaned in closer to his Brother.

"I like seeing you happy" Jon reached up and took one of Jim's hands into his "we've both spent too many years being miserable... with each other or, fuck, just in general."

Jim smiled "feels nice, doesn't it? I almost don't know what to do with myself. I'm just waiting for it to all come crashing down."

The guilt Jon was feeling was eating away at him. He had to tell Jim. Tonight. It was going to be tonight. If that meant losing him again, this time probably forever, at least he'd take reassurance that his Brother had someone in his life who cared for him.

-

Levi appeared at the table, surprised to see Jim and Jon. He wore his uniform - black pants, black polo shirt, black apron - with his long, dark hair pulled back in a pony tail again.

"Oh my god! I didn't think I'd see you guys here tonight!" Levi turned his attention to Jim and winked "you just can't get enough of me can you Goalie?"

Jim felt his cheeks getting warm - hot even - as he blushed. That was the first time Levi had called him that outside of the two of them alone together.

Levi noticed how uncomfortable it made Jim... seeming like all their special secrets were slowly being shared. For the first time he understood Jim's hesitations.

"I'm sorry Jim, I shouldn't have said that here. I'm really sorry. That was ours and I ruined it."

Jon could feel the emotions from both of them. "Guys... forget I'm here, Ok? I didn't hear anything, see anything... I don't know anything that goes on between you. Just be yourselves."

Jim reached across the table, wrapping his arms around Jon's shoulders. He pulled him in for a tight hug and deep kiss.

"I'm sorry Jon, I know I'm being stupid, but there are a few things that I want only for the two of us. Is that ok?"

Jon held Jim's eyes in a long gaze before he turned and looked at Levi too "I get it. Some things are for the world, some things are for you."

Jon returned the deep, passionate - bordering on smoldering - kiss his Brother gave him. Then Jon did the unthinkable... and it happened before he even realized he was doing it - his brain left his head and blankness filled it's space - he pulled Levi in for a thick, hot kiss as well. To Jon's shock, Levi kissed him back.

"Shit! Shit! I'm sorry. Oh my god I'm so sorry!! I wasn't thinking." Jon leapt from table and ran outside, stopping to sit on a bench by the front door.

Levi and Jim looked at each other, exchanging knowing glances "bring us some iced teas?" Jim asked. "I'll be right back." Levi smiled at him and watched as he went out to comfort his Brother.

Jon was sitting, elbows resting on his knees... his head burried in his hands. Jim could see, and hear, Jon sobbing.

Jim approached his Brother, sitting down next to him on the bench. He wrapped an arm around Jon's shoulders and pulled him close.

"Shhh... don't cry. It's alright... really... it's alright."

Jon looked at Jim shocked and wide eyed "Alright?! I just kissed your boyfriend! Jim, I didn't mean to! Please believe me... I.. I... don't know what happened." Jon tried to continue apologizing, but he couldn't form words, so instead he began crying again.

Jon now had his head burried in his Brother's chest. He looked up at Jim and found a face of understanding. No angry stares. No disapproval. No contempt.

"Jon, look" Jim began "do you love Levi? Do you like him romantically or sexually?"

"NO! Oh my god Jim, NO! He's your boyfriend... I would never... I could never do that to you." Jim's understanding just made Jon feel worse. He wished he'd just yell at him... scream... berate him. Instead Jon had no choice to go back to sobbing.

"I need you to listen to me, Ok? Can you do that? Just listen to me. It was just a kiss... only a kiss."

Jon looked up, turning his head to face Jim.

"Didn't you notice Levi kissed you back? He didn't jump back or protest? He kissed you with the same passion."

"I'm sure he was just shocked. It was probably an instinct reaction to kissing you. Fuck... maybe he just did it to be polite. I don't know... I didn't think about it."

"Well, he did it because he finds you attractive - he finds you hot. We both do. He really wanted to kiss you and honestly, I liked the idea. This isn't how we planned on it happening, but now that it has... how do you feel?"

"Confused. That's how I feel... confused. Jimmy what's going on?"

Jim took one of Jon's hands and gripped it in his. He gave it several tight squeezes while he rubbed Jon's upper arm with the other.

"Let's go back inside. Let's talk and get something to eat, OK?"

"I don't think I can eat. How... how am I ever going to look at Levi again?"

"Come back inside, please?" Jim asked calmly "I'd really like for us to talk."

-

Jon collected himself, wiping his tears away with the sleeve of his shirt. He followed Jim back into the diner and sat down at their booth. Levi had brought the drinks Jim asked for, leaving them on the table.

"What's going on? I don't understand. Why is it ok that I kissed Levi?"

Jim shook his head "Levi kissed you too, Jon. You didn't do anything he didn't want."

"Why?! Jim, tell me why? You're both happy, right? Why do you want to fuck up your relationship with me? I'm not worth it."

Jon tried sipping the iced tea on the table. His hands shook as he held the glass, the ice clinking furiously as he trembled.

Jim started to explain to Jon just what was going on.

"Look, you know that Levi and I really want be together... and take things further. More than just jerking off and blow jobs, right?"

Jim nodded

"Well, we don't know how. We obviously know what should go where, but honestly, that's about it. I need your help... we'd both like your help."

More confused than before, Jon just sat there staring at Jim. "What can I do?"

"We'd like you to show us what to do... help us figure things out."

Jon's eyes glazed over. Was Jim honestly suggesting what he thought? It sounded like Jim wanted him to explain gay sex.

"There's plenty of gay porn online that show guys having sex - videos that don't include your Brother."

Jim smiled "that's not the point." Jim took a deep breath and continued "remember I told you that Dad had given me the sex talk when I was 15... he was very detailed about what went where and what it'd feel like."

"I remember you telling me that. I also told you that I never got a talk like that. Dad didn't care about me."

"Only problem was I'd already had sex at 13" Jim repeated to Jon "it was scary, awkward and terrible. I wish I'd have been prepared."

Jon didn't know how to reply to that, so he just nodded his head.

"'That's the point I'm trying to make. Levi and I would like you to have the sex talk with us. The gay version of the sex talk. The one Dad never gave you. We want to understand... emotionally I guess."

Jon finally thought he understood the point Jim was trying to make.

"Do you want me to SHOW you how to have sex?"

"Yeah, kind of. Levi and I talked it over and we both feel safe with you." Jim leaned in closer to Jon. He stood up and extended his body over the table again - looking Jim in the eye. "I would never even have told the old Jon that I was fooling around with a guy, but this Jon I trust and love. I want help from this Jon."

Jon inhaled deeply, feeling like he couldn't let the air back out "we need to talk about something. It happened while I was on vacation and it's been eating me up inside. I think it'll change the way you look at me. You won't think I'm the Jon you trust anymore." His eyes began to fill with tears.

-

"I cheated on you" Jon hung his head and stared at the table "I hooked up with a guy I met in Provincetown. A waiter I was cruising at The Bayside. I took him back to my room and we fucked." Jon finally exhaled the breath he felt like he was holding for minutes. "I was drunk, and horny... and it's usually what I do on vacation. I become an amoral slut."